March 29, 2024, 04:38:13 AM

Author Topic: Chase on for US star  (Read 9366 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chase on for US star
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 07:54:46 PM »
another ASTUTE putdong....your inbox from your little friends must be over loaded eh
that from a boy who has OVER 40,00 posts on another forum....brilliant form my boy :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

what is most impressive is that your little friends have not shown their little faces as yet...because that is another MO of allya

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or worried by the fact that you're apparently making efforts to monitor my off-forum activities... as if there wasn't already sufficient proof of you being in need of a life.  For all your "boy" talk... something I'm sure you know plenty about, this "boy" is more man than you will ever hope to be.  I certainly don't have, or need "little friends" to follow me around or in my inbox to offer me support.  Don't confuse me for your sorry self yuh spineless waste of break.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 02:42:02 AM »
so in other news....
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 07:40:57 AM »

moving along...

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 07:48:16 AM »

moving along...

Thank you dinho....i didnt know how much of that foolishness d thread cud of taken. thanks for bringing back some class to the topic! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 08:04:21 AM »
ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

trini christmas is de best...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »
dinho come nah man yuh know yuh photoshop dat image.
Nobody eh fallin for dat :)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »

Because its annoying to see this site inundated with frequent immature, unintelligent tantrums from the same person.

well here's a novel idea... whenever you see something posted by "Bake n Shark" apply some discretion and doh f**king read it, or is it that yuh just can't help yuhself?

Well when you post 8 times a day and hijack every thread with tantrums its kind of hard to avoid it on a public forum
Hart for president

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

moving along...

I'm not sure what this is supposed to say... since it doesn't disprove what I've said that he's played extensively as a defender as well.  But I'm sure yuh was just itching to be part of the talk too.

Well when you post 8 times a day and hijack every thread with tantrums its kind of hard to avoid it on a public forum

Since you claim I "hijack every thread with tantrums" it should be easy to prove right?  Go ahead and find another thread that I supposedly hijack.  Seeing how closely you and West Coast seem to be monitoring my movements like some fassy fanboys that shouldn't be hard to do right?

I cuss Zeppo and the two ah allyuh want to say allyuh getting on my case?  The same f**king Zeppo that like to tell we how much shit Yorke and Latapy and the rest of we team is??  Well guess what, I will cuss he ass again if I so feel like it and the two ah allyuh, and whoever else doh find it "classy" or in de "Christmas spirit" or whatever else welcome tuh go suck allyuh mother.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:22:48 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »
Spoke to the coach who worked with Clark at when he was younger and he said Clark is a midfielder.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »

I'm not sure what this is supposed to say... since it doesn't disprove what I've said that he's played extensively as a defender as well.  But I'm sure yuh was just itching to be part of the talk too.

does it disprove you saying that Clark is "a very tenacious defender who can also play the holding mid" or is the US Soccer Federation not a credible enough source?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »

does it disprove you saying that Clark is "a very tenacious defender who can also play the holding mid" or is the US Soccer Federation not a credible enough source?

All that says is that officially he's a midfielder... something which was never disputed.  His own club's website lists him alternatively as a central midfielder and a defensive midfielder.  I said he was a defender, Zeppo came and said he's officially a midfielder.  The only thing I countered from there was the notion that he only played a handful of games in defense for MetroStars... because as I stated I really couldn't care what his official designation was.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »
All yuh siding with Zeppo...? Who next Reggae Fan...? Geez... is only a forum fellas... Wrong or Right... no need to go through so much measures to prove the man is a Midfielder... So he does only play 1 and only 1 position??? Who keeps count on a forum....? Topic hot today and gone tomorrow...!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 01:47:31 PM »
Wrong or Right
The difference between the two is important to a lot of people.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »
This thread just had me laughing and laughing an laughing.
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Do we have some manic depressives on this site?  Men take there opinions so seriously and display such huge egos that a difference of opinion by another reader renders a diatribe of personal attacks (or in this case characterization of one's body parts or those of his mother's).  Calm down fellas!  Bring the Christmas spirit back!  So I say he is a midfielder.  Would I too be scolded for that.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 02:49:30 AM »
boy keep quiet I mention christmas spirit and I get told to go suck my mudder....

not too sure how mentioning christmas warrant that.

but anyhow Merry Christmas to all and happy new Year (though I staying far from my mudder)

ps I spoke to Clark's father cousin uncle roomate last night and he say the man is a midfielder.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 07:22:38 AM »
oh lawd this thread sweeeeet   :rotfl:

merry christmas too all...... ;D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »
boy keep quiet I mention christmas spirit and I get told to go suck my mudder....

not too sure how mentioning christmas warrant that.

but anyhow Merry Christmas to all and happy new Year (though I staying far from my mudder)

ps I spoke to Clark's father cousin uncle roomate last night and he say the man is a midfielder.

Dick Clark now tell me the man is a midfielder!

Happy New Year!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2010, 08:43:41 AM »
And Roy Keane played a handful of games in central defense for Manchester United when there was an injury crisis. Would you also describe him as a "defender who can also play the holding mid"?

Anyway, there's no need for you to get all bent out of shape. It's not my fault if practically every post you make is a comedy of errors.

He did?  When was that?

Since you asked:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20040822/ai_n12903771/

There. You may now begin another childish and vulgar rant.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

truetrini

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
And Roy Keane played a handful of games in central defense for Manchester United when there was an injury crisis. Would you also describe him as a "defender who can also play the holding mid"?

Anyway, there's no need for you to get all bent out of shape. It's not my fault if practically every post you make is a comedy of errors.

He did?  When was that?

Since you asked:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20040822/ai_n12903771/

There. You may now begin another childish and vulgar rant.

Are you a troll?  why do you insist on fanning discontent? It is a New Year...go play that somewhere else.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »
Looking at Clark's options on the Isles

Reports out of Great Britain have Ricardo Clark garnering interest from English Premier League side Burnley FC and Scottish powerhouse Celtic FC. The American midfielder's contract with Major League Soccer expires December 31st and he is set to move come the January transfer window.

After seven years in MLS, Clark is now keen on seeking a team abroad and, unlike his Houston Dynamo team-mate Stuart Holden, is not considering re-signing with MLS. The 26-year-old midfielder made it clear to the Houston front office via email that he will not return and plans to sign a contract with a European team.

After this summer's Confederations Cup, Clark garnered attention from Serie A side Livorno. The move looked to be done, but talks between both sides lost steam and have not resurfaced since July.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »
Doh worry, there are plenty clubs who could use a very tenacious defender who can also play the holding mid.
Plus he should be a relatively cheap very tenacious defender who can also play the holding mid.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 04:06:57 PM »
Clark close to Bundesliga pact

Eintracht Frankfurt say that they are on the verge of signing US international and former Houston Dynamo midfielder Ricardo Clark.

Ever since last summer's Confederations Cup, Clark has been the subject of rumors regarding a move to Europe including reports of a deal with Italian Serie A club Livorno and various French clubs, all of which proved to be false.

Following the conclusion of the 2009 MLS season, Clark informed the Dynamo that he would not be returning to play for the Texas club and would pursue opportunities in Europe.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ricardo Clark signs with Eintracht Frankfurt
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2010, 11:00:16 AM »
Clark agrees German switch

Eintracht Frankfurt have sealed a deal to sign US international Ricardo Clark.

The former Houston Dynamo midfielder had been attracting interest from the Premier League, but he has now agreed terms with the German outfit.

Clark will stay with Frankfurt until the end of the season, with a view to a long-term deal.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2010, 09:32:36 AM »
I now read this thread for the first time.

HILARIOUS ...ey I hear Hardess is a central defender who could playing holding midfield  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 09:48:23 AM »
What nonsense u saying boy VB?

Hardest never play defence in he life ! He is clearly a striker who had a couple games in midfield. :rotfl:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »
I think we need a "Wrong And Strong" category for the End Of Year Awards.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 08:12:38 AM »

Clark makes debut for Eintracht Frankfurt

American midfielder Ricardo Clark made his debut for Eintracht Frankfurt, playing the entire match in Saturday's 3-3 tie at Mainz.

Clark, a starter on the U.S. national team, transferred to Frankfurt in January from Major League Soccer's Houston Dynamo. He pulled a calf muscle during training and dressed for the first time on Feb. 27 but sat on the bench for eight straight matches before starting Saturday.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ricardo Clark banking on momentum
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 03:54:24 AM »
Clark banking on momentum

You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so they say. An adage that can safely be dispensed with in the case of Ricardo Clark. The US international may look shy and almost timid off the pitch, but on it he can be as fearsome and battle-hardened as they come.

Only when you recognise the 27-year-old's hidden traits do you begin to appreciate his true worth - a measure that could equally be applied to the Stars and Stripes. Clark and the US boys have been seen in a different light since abandoning their cautious approach at the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where they caused a sensation by finishing runners-up. 

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo Clark banking on momentum
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 06:23:22 AM »
Yuh rubbing it in ah wha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>