March 28, 2024, 10:42:28 AM

Author Topic: Australia vs West Indies, 3rd Test, WACA (Perth)  (Read 27480 times)

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Australia vs West Indies, 3rd Test, WACA (Perth)
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2009, 05:33:54 AM »
Willie the only problem with Trini staying is ,if most WI fans had a chance the first players they would get rid of are .Ramdin,Rampaul,even Bravo and Barath is one bad score from being booted . SO my question is if the other Islands hate all our players shouldn they just leave if they could ?

Hate what??

Barath is now the new anointed one (along with Roach). Who going to move him? People know that TnT have young quality coming up and they seem better disciplined than X-man, so they will get good treatment. Bravo is unmovable. I think even in Jamaica you would see street protests if he was unfairly removed. Ramdin and Rampaul are gaining respect, but will have to keep fighting.

Look man, competition for space is GOOD. Lendl S, Samuels, X-man and even Ganga are on the fringes, so people will have to work hard to cement places.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:27:59 AM by willi »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2009, 08:46:19 AM »
Willie the only problem with Trini staying is ,if most WI fans had a chance the first players they would get rid of are .Ramdin,Rampaul,even Bravo and Barath is one bad score from being booted . SO my question is if the other Islands hate all our players shouldn they just leave if they could ?

Hate what??

Barath is now the new anointed one (along with Roach). Who going to move him? People know that TnT have young quality coming up and they seem better disciplined than X-man, so they will get good treatment. Bravo is unmovable. I think even in Jamaica you would see street protests if he was unfairly removed. Ramdin and Rampaul are gaining respect, but will have to keep fighting.

Look man, competition for space is GOOD. Lendl S, Samuels, X-man and even Ganga are on the fringes, so people will have to work hard to cement places.

Rampaul doh have my respect yet and I am a Trini. He has to lose some weight and work on his bowling before I can begin to respect him on the cricket field.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2009, 09:34:05 AM »
why people using Ganga name & WI cricket in the same sentence,the man NOT at that level

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2009, 09:56:13 AM »
why people using Ganga name & WI cricket in the same sentence,the man NOT at that level

Hush yuh mout!

A trini playing windball cricket on the beach with a coconut branch better than any non-trini on the windies side.
We should secede now and start we own coconut cricket league.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »

Hush yuh mout!

A trini playing windball cricket on the beach with a coconut branch better than any non-trini on the windies side.
We should secede now and start we own coconut cricket league.
lol u not for real but that Ganga fella not adding NOTHING to the WI team NOTHING BUT MORE SHIT.............

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2009, 11:35:23 AM »
You again ,you is not the one who wanted to drop him for Bravo as Captain ,for the India games ,saying the best player is ah black man ,so he should be Captain .
Ah see you was quiet when they did well .

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »
You again ,you is not the one who wanted to drop him for Bravo as Captain ,for the India games ,saying the best player is ah black man ,so he should be Captain .
[/quote  i really want Ganga to make the team to prove my point & shut up all he FAMILY on hear who want him play,but the fella is soooooooooooooooooooo much shit he wont even get ah call up...........

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
ah also talk big shit about Clyde Leon so try don't get to the raciest thing with me pls,but ah blind man could  see Bravo make more sense as ah CRICKETER than Ganga but he family cause alluh cant jus be Ganga fans

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »
MeWhat racist thing ? Those were your exact words lol alyah is kicks oui .

He must be related to all the great past cricketers the world over cause the all praise him.And FYI Ganga made two test Hundreds in Australia eh ,then they studied him and found his flaws   .
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:07:33 PM by Quags »

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »
wow they figure out your cousin quick boy,that alone should tell u he not good enough,which grate hailing him it ain't no WI grate

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »
It ent have nothing to do with ethic background b.Get that true you head ! Let bravo learn under Ganga and he will be even greater as a captain .

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
MeWhat racist thing ? Those were your exact words lol alyah is kicks oui .

He must be related to all the great past cricketers the world over cause the all praise him.And FYI Ganga made two test Hundreds in Australia eh ,then they studied him and found his flaws   .

Correction.....they studied him and Sarwan even before that when the WICB sent them over to the academy as youths. Then they most likely "sent the tapes" over to the AUS management before their first series against Australia. You didn't notice how every time Sarwan came in to bat it was either bowled/LBW (inswinging yorker) or caught midwicket (attempted hook)? ;) ;)
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2009, 01:48:30 AM »

Hate what??

We have to much talent ,for just two or three men to be picked .You cant ask a whole of boys to play ,if we only have a quota of 2 or 3 .Thats not fair ,and out of the 2 or 3 men want them out .
We have thousand of mini Brian Laras coming up yah dig ,hell one Test Team might not be enough for us we might  have to hook up Tobago with one too  ;D We re busting at the seams over here .
Why yah think modi want to have a TnT IPL side .
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:11:56 AM by Quags »

1]; } ?>