April 19, 2024, 01:56:20 AM

Author Topic: Stuart Charles Fevrier Thread  (Read 14225 times)

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Charles-Fevrier hesitant about T&T job
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2017, 10:52:11 AM »
Unfortunately, SCF is probably about the best we can hope for at this point.

Saintfiet has poisoned the well with his resignation and comments. I don't see any decent foreign coach being willing to take this opportunity unless TTFA is willing to bend over as far, as often and as long as the coach wants. And I don't see that being the case.

Hopefully the board can grow some balls and make some demands to help rectify this mess.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2017, 11:05:18 AM »
There is a point of view that maybe SCF may actually be the best option at this time. For the sole reason that the majority of current pros overseas have played for him before and there is a level of respect like Bertille St Clair with the squad from 2005 which he had at U-17 level yielded some of the best results at that time including a Gold Cup Semi Final run.

My opinion is that respect is not enough and we need some kind of tactical preparation especially defensively. SCF has had a poor showing in CONCACAF champions league defensively conceding heavily with W Connection. I am not even sure we any local coach with a proper defensive formula and plan for individuals and the team.

I would take any German or Italian coach as those countries represent a certain defensive ideology and preparation traditionally. I would have mentioned Bob Bradley which is not as unrealistic as it may be perceived but Swansea was really poor defensively under him. Now is time to play the odds, we don't have much time. I have no idea what the TTFA technical committee talks about when they meet but while offense wins games, defense wins championships and get us through qualifying campaigns

Bradley is not a realistic option for T&T, nor should he be! Come on g!!! In any event, he is a candidate for the Norwegian NT vacancy.

I reserve comment on the other content.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »
Thesis..Antithesis...Synthesis.

Sent from my TBOOK 11(E5A6) using Tapatalk

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
Look, DJW better come up with an answer, good or bad, now. Time is of the essence.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2017, 11:16:01 AM »
The Dictator answer is to appoint a st Lucian as head coach... nothing against st lucians but this is Trinidad and Tobago ...

The dictator is a sell out and not a patriot, he's running his corruption with our national team.. not only that but he is sabotaging our chances, check mate is coming with the wc qualification..

The dictator have some big money to make on our failures

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2017, 11:29:07 AM »
Hyo,not that Fevrier is or is not the answer, but he's plenty more Trinidadian than you, especially when it comes to TT football. So please have some respect. It's not a matter where he was born or the colour of his skin, is if he can do the job or not. You bigger than that, doh go down the road of 'tribal mentality'. You live and strive in Canada for god sake.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2017, 11:50:02 AM »

Why?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »

Why?

Hoping I don't have to exercise the nuclear option.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
Hyo,not that Fevrier is or is not the answer, but he's plenty more Trinidadian than you, especially when it comes to TT football. So please have some respect. It's not a matter where he was born or the colour of his skin, is if he can do the job or not. You bigger than that, doh go down the road of 'tribal mentality'. You live and strive in Canada for god sake.

No he's not plenty more Trinidadian than me, maybe you sir... it's not tribal mentality, Hart is a trini and resided in Canada.. you think living home is the only criteria? LoL some of the most unpatriotic people living home, if it wasn't for REAL Trinis like myself, people up here would think pan and carnival is from Jamaica or calypso never existed..

So don't come with that bull for me... fevrier is a Lucian, he not no trini and not good enough to coach the team...

Hart is the real trini they kick out and want to replace him with some fly by night coach from another island who is not a patriot..

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2017, 12:00:47 PM »
Thesis..Antithesis...Synthesis.

Sent from my TBOOK 11(E5A6) using Tapatalk

in t&t is

send-fuh-thesis ... it reach? ........

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »
maxg. Don't bother. Leave it alone boss.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2017, 12:19:15 PM »
allyuh watch and see how smooth things might run when/if Fevrier take over..... Dem mean really do this???  :banginghead: :banginghead:
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2017, 12:29:39 PM »
IF Fevrier is named T&T coach, at least he will get the FULL support of the TTFA aka DJW

Except......

It have a deeply entrenched entity that might not take too kindly to that.

At the end of the day....EVERYTHING that many warned about DJW when he entered the TTFA election race has come to pass. 

All this conniving and manipulation to get what he wanted in the first place.......all the while using the sham of a so called technical committee....to use as his personal bobolee

Alvin Henderson, Dexter Skeene etc....ah wonder how allyuh does sleep at night?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »

No he's not plenty more Trinidadian than me, maybe you sir... it's not tribal mentality, Hart is a trini and resided in Canada.. you think living home is the only criteria? LoL some of the most unpatriotic people living home, if it wasn't for REAL Trinis like myself, people up here would think pan and carnival is from Jamaica or calypso never existed..

So don't come with that bull for me... fevrier is a Lucian, he not no trini and not good enough to coach the team...

Hart is the real trini they kick out and want to replace him with some fly by night coach from another island who is not a patriot..

you do realize Hart and many of us fake Trini's trained, developed, gained experience and worked in Foreign. How many football teams you played for or coached in Trinidad. As a matter of fact, how many years you spent at any TT clubs. how many in the area where you live ? Hart didn't just reside in Canada, he had the opportunity to grow, and that's what made him the person/coach he is today. You and I have that opportunity to, no bull. If ppl weren't openminded and gave us the chance , as well as we sieze the opportunity, no one would develop.  One of the issues with TT sport (maybe even way of life), we all about who we certified to learn from, rather than paying attention to the lesson. It's the same issue Hart faced. Rise up, young man. Again I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2017, 12:31:04 PM »
Hoping I don't have to exercise the nuclear option.

T&T football done gone up in a mushroom cloud.  Is not like you go be destroying anything or anyone.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »
I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

Immaterial how much Fevrier knows about T&T football or footballers.  The machinations and manipulations used to get to this position is pure f**kERY. 

Your choice to support who or what you want.  You will deserve what you get

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2017, 12:40:11 PM »
I have the greatest of respect for Alvin Henderson. So I am at a loss to understand how he can remain on a team that has no testicular fortitude. I just cant fathom it. It cant be about the money, nor trips abroad . Somebody- Please. Whatever happened to Integrity with T&T. I guess anything goes and to add insult to injury , I see Jack Warner has become vocal once more and asking for the President's resignation. 2017 that Calypso is still relevant" Who is going to Guard the Guards"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2017, 12:46:44 PM »
I have the greatest of respect for Alvin Henderson. So I am at a loss to understand how he can remain on a team that has no testicular fortitude. I just cant fathom it.

I've always heard good things about him.  What is completely disappointing is NOT A FORKANE PEEP from the guy

In the absence of any utterances...even to endorse, one MUST conclude that SILENCE IS CONSENT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2017, 01:09:48 PM »
Contro, while I will never question your patriotism, I think you making your anger blind you a bit. SCV may not be Trini by birth, but to say he is unpatriotic is very questionable. Being part of the Williams clan makes him guilty by association. He set his roots in TT since 78 as a player. At one point he was targeted to play for Trini. his children is Trini, so to say the man want the job to deliberately sabotage our WC aspirations is questionable. Is Fenwick or Vranes more patriotic than him? If so, how do you know that? Is he the best man for the job? Breds, I don't know. If you have issue about his coaching, his coaching cv, and his record, fine. But don't say because he is a St. Lucian, he is unpatriotic and not fit to coach Trini. I doubt very much if he is given the job, that he will want to be a failure.

Breds, I know you is Trini to the bone. And I would not doubt that you do a lot in foreign to spread Trini values and culture. That is commendable. But don't let you anger cloud your sensibilities. you better than that. Right now, whoever DJW pick for the job is going to be questionable. Fenwick? You think he will tolerate disrespect? He might tap DJW.  Vranes, the clean up man? He might be the man. He has been in tong very long. He comes in last minutes to clean up mess left by others. Shabazz, the ultimate traitor? Nothing to say here.  Latapy, the boy wonder? We go see.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2017, 02:18:10 PM »
I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

Immaterial how much Fevrier knows about T&T football or footballers.  The machinations and manipulations used to get to this position is pure f**kERY. 

Your choice to support who or what you want.  You will deserve what you get
Totally agree. My coach was Stephen Hart, thus similar to many more influential supporters 'on the ground', i now choose to sit back and simply support TT in all aspects, but sadly not at the administrative level. Stuff like this is why more certified and qualified do not partake. Which is a catch-22 in itself. 

add: Doh mean doh, I will hate on Fevrier for that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:22:07 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2017, 02:20:50 PM »
Contro, while I will never question your patriotism, I think you making your anger blind you a bit. SCV may not be Trini by birth, but to say he is unpatriotic is very questionable. Being part of the Williams clan makes him guilty by association. He set his roots in TT since 78 as a player. At one point he was targeted to play for Trini. his children is Trini, so to say the man want the job to deliberately sabotage our WC aspirations is questionable. Is Fenwick or Vranes more patriotic than him? If so, how do you know that? Is he the best man for the job? Breds, I don't know. If you have issue about his coaching, his coaching cv, and his record, fine. But don't say because he is a St. Lucian, he is unpatriotic and not fit to coach Trini. I doubt very much if he is given the job, that he will want to be a failure.

Breds, I know you is Trini to the bone. And I would not doubt that you do a lot in foreign to spread Trini values and culture. That is commendable. But don't let you anger cloud your sensibilities. you better than that. Right now, whoever DJW pick for the job is going to be questionable. Fenwick? You think he will tolerate disrespect? He might tap DJW.  Vranes, the clean up man? He might be the man. He has been in tong very long. He comes in last minutes to clean up mess left by others. Shabazz, the ultimate traitor? Nothing to say here.  Latapy, the boy wonder? We go see.
:thumbsup:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »

Well stated. let the rationale be his coaching acumen, not his nationality. We just want a coach who will help us win no matter where he comes from.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2017, 02:45:58 PM »

Well stated. let the rationale be his coaching acumen, not his nationality. We just want a coach who will help us win no matter where he comes from.

Sure.  except.,....from the time DJW put his hat in the ring to run for TTFA President, many warned that he would do whatever it took to install SFC as national team head coach...including sabotaging the then head coach, and by extension the national team in the process.

This is what you want?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2017, 02:50:15 PM »
I get the general impression, very few of us wanted any TOM, Dick or Harry.(including DJW), but look how WE let it go down. Many didn't want DJW even, and boom WE let it happen. So now what ? Suggestions.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2017, 02:52:02 PM »
In broad daylight...we gettin rob by DJW in broad daylight fuh everybody to see and nobody could do anything
to stop this man..

DJW is a monster ..he worst than Jack warner.

Now W Connection is representing Trinidad and Tobago in WCQ...we all know the limitations of this coach..and W Connection.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »
Why he hesitant? We all know he want it..

Like he want that Bess ting that peltin waist in ah fete... yuh watching it and yuh padnah walk in the frame and say, ah know she, you could get that, now for now....

Robbery without violence as my grandmother use to say...

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2017, 01:47:06 AM »
So T&T don't have any Robin Hood type with a band of merry men to ride for DJW and solve this?  No rich Uncle to call?  Wait, that was Jack.  Carry on. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2017, 08:42:25 AM »

What does he do between these missions? Go fishing? Actually, what is he doing presently? And what was the report on the Pan American Games fiasco in Canada? For those who do not remember, we were in a group with Paraguay, Uruguay and Mexico. Can't help but notice that he is not on the players shortlist.

I'm sure ffisback will have explanations ready.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2017, 10:34:25 AM »

you do realize Hart and many of us fake Trini's trained, developed, gained experience and worked in Foreign. How many football teams you played for or coached in Trinidad. As a matter of fact, how many years you spent at any TT clubs. how many in the area where you live ? Hart didn't just reside in Canada, he had the opportunity to grow, and that's what made him the person/coach he is today. You and I have that opportunity to, no bull. If ppl weren't openminded and gave us the chance , as well as we sieze the opportunity, no one would develop.  One of the issues with TT sport (maybe even way of life), we all about who we certified to learn from, rather than paying attention to the lesson. It's the same issue Hart faced. Rise up, young man. Again I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

I've played football up here, never played for a club in trini, grew up in a football family, even more so than probably most on this board but I'm entitled to my opinion... you have the nerve to call a man born in a foreign country more trini than a trini lol don't be ridiculous... allyuh men dotish or wha, because the man settle in Trinidad all of a sudden he qualified and know more? Where is your logic, the mere fact he taking a trini job who deserved it like Hart is treason enough for me to comment...

How the st Lucian coming by this job? What was the means by which he will be appointed?

Let me answer that for you, he padnah undercut a patriot like Hart to get the position.. so don't come with no foreign experience talk, plenty of allyuh men on here is some damn sell outs, no wonder our football is in disarray, too bad more Trinis not thinking like myself, because we wouldn't be in this damn mess, the nerve of you..

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2017, 01:48:00 PM »
Ha ha ha ...Look commess
I see two snakes in the grass
Everything turn ole mas
Fire bun catch them to ras
What was prophesied come and pass
Don't mess with the messenger
Focus on the message people