March 28, 2024, 12:56:53 PM

Author Topic: Stuart Charles Fevrier Thread  (Read 14153 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Charles-Fevrier hesitant about T&T job
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2016, 09:15:31 AM »
He better be hesitant, they fire a patriot who could coach for a washed up foreigner, if I was running the pro league, he wouldn't be coaching in our country.. he lucky we have a sell out for a president who doesn't love our nation or our football..

You won't get any support Charles, so yuh better walk away from it..

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2016, 09:48:01 AM »
He better be hesitant, they fire a patriot who could coach for a washed up foreigner, if I was running the pro league, he wouldn't be coaching in our country.. he lucky we have a sell out for a president who doesn't love our nation or our football..

That's right.

My predictions, If this guy becomes coach, the majority of the players will not want to play under him. I feel about half the team will boycott the MNT.. Opening the door for guess who DJ "Ws" Connection players.

What can we do to get rid of the president before it's too late? I'm sure there must be some type of corruption or past wrong doings  in DJWs closet. Must be some way to expose this guy .

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2016, 10:09:24 AM »

That's right.

My predictions, If this guy becomes coach, the majority of the players will not want to play under him. I feel about half the team will boycott the MNT.. Opening the door for guess who DJ "Ws" Connection players.

What can we do to get rid of the president before it's too late? I'm sure there must be some type of corruption or past wrong doings  in DJWs closet. Must be some way to expose this guy .

Mih Tantie used to say "Give a goat enough rope..."
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 10:41:46 AM »
based on this article...seems to me that Charles already knows he will get the job and the only reason he might be hesitant is because of what people might say.  C'mon buddy :banginghead:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:43:18 AM by CAPITANO »
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 10:55:36 AM »
What you expect when a club owner is also the President of your country's football federation?

Banana Republic of T&T
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2016, 10:56:14 AM »

listen mate I don't agree with your insults towards charles fevrere, he did nothing wrong to be disrespected like that, it's his boss who's the jerk. And what does the mans nationality have to do with his character. I remember jack Warner being a trinidadian but he hates our people and has been showing us his rear end for years, at least fevrer loves trinidad enough to stay here and coach when he could be developing football in his native st lucia, so please control yourself and be not crass.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2016, 11:02:49 AM »
Right about now we could use a man like Keith lok loy.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2016, 11:06:14 AM »

listen mate I don't agree with your insults towards charles fevrere, he did nothing wrong to be disrespected like that, it's his boss who's the jerk. And what does the mans nationality have to do with his character. I remember jack Warner being a trinidadian but he hates our people and has been showing us his rear end for years, at least fevrer loves trinidad enough to stay here and coach when he could be developing football in his native st lucia, so please control yourself and be not crass.

so tell yuh padnah to do the right thing and turn down the post... then I will respect him more... he has no place coaching our national team

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2016, 11:10:31 AM »

so tell yuh padnah to do the right thing and turn down the post... then I will respect him more... he has no place coaching our national team
stop acting daft mate it's not a good look. and how the hell hes my pardner, just because I ask you to be gracious?

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2016, 11:24:26 AM »
Ah trying to be objective here. I am not sure if Charles-Fervier has a regional track record to warrant national team appointment.

What is his record with Connection in CONCACAF champions league? That would have been a fair barometer to assess potential for an international post.

Again I lament, the quality of the Pro League. One can argue that persons like Charles-Fervier SHOULD be vying for the national head job when available, he has been one of the top local coaches based on his LOCAL record but the international game is a different and elevated level and unfortunately what we have seen from his teams in regional competition in CONCACAF is not good enough.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 12:05:00 PM »

Wait so this is not a conflict of interest? DJW is not just the TTFF Prez but also the long time Prez of W Connection and this man is the long time head coach of W Connection. This was probably DJW plan for some time now

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2016, 02:34:10 PM »
Is there any laws in the TTFA constitution about conflict of interest?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »

Does it matter? Look how many things dey do ahready and continue to do dat go counter to what is outlined in de constitution.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2016, 03:08:01 PM »

Is NOW you lookin to ask bout dat bruh?  :o

It never even dawn on u when he ruh fuh CFU President while TTFA President?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2016, 03:45:41 PM »
Thanks but no thanks.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »
If it was found out,he was asked and he turned down,then I would have respect for him
The flip side to that is Williams might fire him from Connection....talk about bacchanal
That is conflict of interest.....he done know the public not liking this shituation.
Run doh walk....talk about rotten eggs....ha ha ha...this getting more jokey by the hour

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2016, 05:34:37 PM »
Sounds like SCF is conducting a public opinion poll.  ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2016, 05:53:29 PM »

Does it matter? Look how many things dey do ahready and continue to do dat go counter to what is outlined in de constitution.

It's not in the constitution, when I addressed this issue and the 2 years local experience you need to have to run which is another bullshit rule.. a certain poster on here who feels he knows everything started talking rubbish..

Now the same rule I complained about that should be implemented to avoid this corruption has come up to haunt us..

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:55:16 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2016, 05:57:13 PM »

stop acting daft mate it's not a good look. and how the hell hes my pardner, just because I ask you to be gracious?

The only person acting daft is yourself and djw with his crew.. not me, I warned allyuh fools about this long time, now big hard back man bawling... plenty men of your ilk talk about giving the man a chance, well yuh give him a chance and now he stab the nation in the back..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2016, 10:27:27 PM »
..Well I have said it when this man became president..I said that he will fire Hart ..bring in Stuarty..and the whole W Connection team and whoever else want to play..

The idea is to expose more W Connection players to the market place thereby putting more money in his pocket..the plan is to lock down the Trinidad market so that eventually if any player wants to leave Trinidad, the player must have de W Connection in order to leave...all transactions goes thru him and W..

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2016, 08:41:30 AM »
..Well I have said it when this man became president..I said that he will fire Hart ..bring in Stuarty..and the whole W Connection team and whoever else want to play..

The idea is to expose more W Connection players to the market place thereby putting more money in his pocket..the plan is to lock down the Trinidad market so that eventually if any player wants to leave Trinidad, the player must have de W Connection in order to leave...all transactions goes thru him and W..

it look so.

but hey, didn't it work for saprissa and costa rica? they always have a good team and their core is players from saprissa. it eh bound to fail.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2016, 11:42:40 AM »
but hey, didn't it work for saprissa and costa rica? they always have a good team and their core is players from saprissa. it eh bound to fail.

Saprissa owner is President of the Costa Rica Football Federation?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2016, 12:00:03 PM »
Costa Rica are allowed to play their game.. in Trinidad external and internal forces stop our players and team from playing their best...

Costa Rica doesn't have our problems.. so they could afford to have that, with us it's a detriment, until,we have demonstrated differently, I would never let this happen in Trinidad..

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2016, 12:55:37 PM »

Saprissa owner is President of the Costa Rica Football Federation?

point is - if players from west connection get a leg up, in the long run, who's to say the national team can't be successful?

de gripe about what the constitution say and doh say - any clause in the constitution saying t&t going world cup?

if de concern is about bobol - ah mean how many years man crying about jw. djw have skin in the game. if west connection becomes a gate keeper for the national team, nothing say that cyah work.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2016, 02:34:27 PM »

it look so.

Equal split with Herediano and Alajuelense actually

Wanchope was Herediano guy, Ruiz is Alajuelense product

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 05:08:21 AM »
John-Willams: Resignation unfortunate ...Fevrier tipped to take over.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

David John-Williams, president of the T&T Football Association (TTFA), has described the resignation of national coach, Belgian Tom Saintfiet as unfortunate.

The 43-year old coach whose last job was the Bangladesh national team, called it quits yesterday, citing lack of support from the TTFA and its president.

His replacement is expected to be Stuart-Charles Fevrier, the W Connection coach who, it was rumoured, would have taken over the country’s coaching position with the election of John-Williams as new TTFA president.

The local football boss however said he was not pleased with the resignation and will soon hold a press conference to clear the air on it. Rumours that Saintfiet was going to be fired following T&T’s failure to qualify for the CONCACAF Gold Cup began circulating after Sunday’s crucial 4-3 extra-time defeat by Haiti n the CFU/CONCACAF Gold Cup play-off at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

Apart from his loss to Haiti, Saintfiet’s men could not get past Caribbean minnows Suriname as they went down 2-1 in their opening match of the tournament.

John Williams yesterday referred Saintfiet’s resignation letter to the Technical Committee which later recommended that it be accepted and ratified by the Board of Directors of the football association.

John Williams in an interview with CNC3 Sports sought to make his position clear, saying he does not select the country’s headcoach, as the technical committee makes that decision.

He made it clear the technical committee will also select a replacement for the Belgian coach in the shortest possible time.

Meanwhile, Fevrier said he will accept the country’s coaching job if it is offered to him. “I am a football coach by profession and I will certainly consider any job that I am being offered, especially to work at the highest level of the game.

“It is certainly a difficult time for T&T football. Sometimes you can turn a negative into a positive and sometimes it may not work also, but if you have to take the job, you have to think positively” Fevrier said.

Quizzed on whether he can take over the hot T&T job at this time he responded “T&T have not been doing well for a while now, not just the last week or two weeks.

“The results have been in-between, not consistent, and I believe there is need for a holistic plan, but for now it’s all about qualifying for the World Cup.

“However the quality must be improved because we will be going up against quality opponents”

Fevrier has promised no guarantees if he takes the job but noted that he is confident in his ability.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2017, 06:37:53 AM »
So..the technical committee done approach Fevrier for the job? Since Boss man DJW doh do that. They call Fevrier from DJW phone or something cause they wanted his phone number?

Sent from my TBOOK 11(E5A6) using Tapatalk

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2017, 09:07:17 AM »
Not you star ...I object
Not any where close to the NT
Go away please
Just go away
Look another yes man no no no
Another company man...That is just wrong
DJW...You pissing on me and do not have the courtesy to say it's rain
DJW fall on your own sword and go away
It's results based and you have failed miserably....You are fired

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2017, 10:37:04 AM »
All the manipulation just to do this ain't no way it's not gonna happen .
Wonder how many goals we gonna concede in the hex ,per team wow ,might watch the games just to see the train wreck .

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
There is a point of view that maybe SCF may actually be the best option at this time. For the sole reason that the majority of current pros overseas have played for him before and there is a level of respect like Bertille St Clair with the squad from 2005 which he had at U-17 level yielded some of the best results at that time including a Gold Cup Semi Final run.

My opinion is that respect is not enough and we need some kind of tactical preparation especially defensively. SCF has had a poor showing in CONCACAF champions league defensively conceding heavily with W Connection. I am not even sure we any local coach with a proper defensive formula and plan for individuals and the team.

I would take any German or Italian coach as those countries represent a certain defensive ideology and preparation traditionally. I would have mentioned Bob Bradley which is not as unrealistic as it may be perceived but Swansea was really poor defensively under him. Now is time to play the odds, we don't have much time. I have no idea what the TTFA technical committee talks about when they meet but while offense wins games, defense wins championships and get us through qualifying campaigns
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>