March 28, 2024, 04:43:26 PM

Author Topic: Stuart Charles Fevrier Thread  (Read 14154 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Charles-Fevrier hesitant about T&T job
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
Hyo,not that Fevrier is or is not the answer, but he's plenty more Trinidadian than you, especially when it comes to TT football. So please have some respect. It's not a matter where he was born or the colour of his skin, is if he can do the job or not. You bigger than that, doh go down the road of 'tribal mentality'. You live and strive in Canada for god sake.

No he's not plenty more Trinidadian than me, maybe you sir... it's not tribal mentality, Hart is a trini and resided in Canada.. you think living home is the only criteria? LoL some of the most unpatriotic people living home, if it wasn't for REAL Trinis like myself, people up here would think pan and carnival is from Jamaica or calypso never existed..

So don't come with that bull for me... fevrier is a Lucian, he not no trini and not good enough to coach the team...

Hart is the real trini they kick out and want to replace him with some fly by night coach from another island who is not a patriot..

you do realize Hart and many of us fake Trini's trained, developed, gained experience and worked in Foreign. How many football teams you played for or coached in Trinidad. As a matter of fact, how many years you spent at any TT clubs. how many in the area where you live ? Hart didn't just reside in Canada, he had the opportunity to grow, and that's what made him the person/coach he is today. You and I have that opportunity to, no bull. If ppl weren't openminded and gave us the chance , as well as we sieze the opportunity, no one would develop.  One of the issues with TT sport (maybe even way of life), we all about who we certified to learn from, rather than paying attention to the lesson. It's the same issue Hart faced. Rise up, young man. Again I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

I've played football up here, never played for a club in trini, grew up in a football family, even more so than probably most on this board but I'm entitled to my opinion... you have the nerve to call a man born in a foreign country more trini than a trini lol don't be ridiculous... allyuh men dotish or wha, because the man settle in Trinidad all of a sudden he qualified and know more? Where is your logic, the mere fact he taking a trini job who deserved it like Hart is treason enough for me to comment...

How the st Lucian coming by this job? What was the means by which he will be appointed?

Let me answer that for you, he padnah undercut a patriot like Hart to get the position.. so don't come with no foreign experience talk, plenty of allyuh men on here is some damn sell outs, no wonder our football is in disarray, too bad more Trinis not thinking like myself, because we wouldn't be in this damn mess, the nerve of you..

Contro, as much as I with you on this.. I am born in Canada. But I lived in Trini, then come back up to Canada to live. My heart is in Trini football more than Canadian. So we cant hold SCF citizenship against him. Although SCF is not my preference, we shouldnt hold his Lucian citizenship against him. Arin King was born in Canada. But she is probably the best player on the women's team. So if we were to use citizenship as a means to exclude someone from a post as a coach or player, then we will be in trouble.

But I hear what you saying about SCF. Just dont agree that he is not ideal because he is Lucian.

Again, SCF is not my pick for the job. Not because of citizenship. But because of his history. He had the job before, and I cant recall him ever achieving anything significant for the national team in comparison to Hart.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:06:58 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2017, 02:37:06 PM »
Hyo,not that Fevrier is or is not the answer, but he's plenty more Trinidadian than you, especially when it comes to TT football. So please have some respect. It's not a matter where he was born or the colour of his skin, is if he can do the job or not. You bigger than that, doh go down the road of 'tribal mentality'. You live and strive in Canada for god sake.

No he's not plenty more Trinidadian than me, maybe you sir... it's not tribal mentality, Hart is a trini and resided in Canada.. you think living home is the only criteria? LoL some of the most unpatriotic people living home, if it wasn't for REAL Trinis like myself, people up here would think pan and carnival is from Jamaica or calypso never existed..

So don't come with that bull for me... fevrier is a Lucian, he not no trini and not good enough to coach the team...

Hart is the real trini they kick out and want to replace him with some fly by night coach from another island who is not a patriot..

you do realize Hart and many of us fake Trini's trained, developed, gained experience and worked in Foreign. How many football teams you played for or coached in Trinidad. As a matter of fact, how many years you spent at any TT clubs. how many in the area where you live ? Hart didn't just reside in Canada, he had the opportunity to grow, and that's what made him the person/coach he is today. You and I have that opportunity to, no bull. If ppl weren't openminded and gave us the chance , as well as we sieze the opportunity, no one would develop.  One of the issues with TT sport (maybe even way of life), we all about who we certified to learn from, rather than paying attention to the lesson. It's the same issue Hart faced. Rise up, young man. Again I'm not saying Fevrier will get the required job done in this or any  timeframe, i'm just saying he knows more about TT football than you. IIntl football might be anothe matter. If you can't accept that, then fine, go ahead bray to your heart's (pun) content.

I've played football up here, never played for a club in trini, grew up in a football family, even more so than probably most on this board but I'm entitled to my opinion... you have the nerve to call a man born in a foreign country more trini than a trini lol don't be ridiculous... allyuh men dotish or wha, because the man settle in Trinidad all of a sudden he qualified and know more? Where is your logic, the mere fact he taking a trini job who deserved it like Hart is treason enough for me to comment...

How the st Lucian coming by this job? What was the means by which he will be appointed?

Let me answer that for you, he padnah undercut a patriot like Hart to get the position.. so don't come with no foreign experience talk, plenty of allyuh men on here is some damn sell outs, no wonder our football is in disarray, too bad more Trinis not thinking like myself, because we wouldn't be in this damn mess, the nerve of you..

Contro, as much as I with you on this.. I am born in Canada. But I lived in Trini, then come back up to Canada to live. My heart is in Trini football more than Canadian. So we cant hold SCF citizenship against him. Although SCF is not my preference, we shouldnt hold his Lucian citizenship against him. Arin King was born in Canada. But she is probably the best player on the women's team. So if we were to use citizenship as a means to exclude someone from a post as a coach or player, then we will be in trouble.

But I hear what you saying about SCF. Just dont agree that he is not ideal because he is Lucian.

Again, SCF is not my pick for the job. Not because of citizenship. But because of his history. He had the job before, and I cant recall him ever achieving anything significant for the national team in comparison to Hart.

But I assume you are trini parentage? I assume arin is trini parentage or roots?

As long as your grandparents are trini and you have that trini roots I'm fine but this man doesn't ... he's a foreigner settled in Trinidad just like fenwick... if we didn't have better options then by all means put forth fevrier and fenwick because they now call Trinidad home..

But that's not the case, we have a sell out for a president and he got rid of a son of the soil to now install a man we have no idea of whether he capabale to guide us on this journey...

One of our best squads ever is this young squad, the potential they have to go far is something people don't realize.. like Hart said, the only, match he saw them out of their depth was Argentina.. think about that my friend... and that was when the team was still finding its way and gelling..

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2017, 02:52:45 PM »

But I assume you are trini parentage? I assume arin is trini parentage or roots?

As long as your grandparents are trini and you have that trini roots I'm fine but this man doesn't ... he's a foreigner settled in Trinidad just like fenwick... if we didn't have better options then by all means put forth fevrier and fenwick because they now call Trinidad home..

But that's not the case, we have a sell out for a president and he got rid of a son of the soil to now install a man we have no idea of whether he capabale to guide us on this journey...

One of our best squads ever is this young squad, the potential they have to go far is something people don't realize.. like Hart said, the only, match he saw them out of their depth was Argentina.. think about that my friend... and that was when the team was still finding its way and gelling..

I with you. I want Hart back just as much as you. Not because he Trini. But because he is a good coach. Him being Trini is a plus. A Trini  taking the team to Russia will be a plus plus. Only because its about time we see our own making these accomplishments. Also it has the potential to encourage youth and the people in Trini (and possibly the caribbean) to set their goals high. I just cant agree that SCF will not be as passionate because he is Lucian. I wouldnt want him to coach the NT. Him being Lucian, doesnt have anything to do with it.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2017, 04:14:52 PM »

Contro, You see the list of coach I posted, 90 percent I would say was hired by one man, Jack. When SCF was hired most of us knew he would not last. Just like how Jack did Hannibal, Cooper, Kenny Joseph, Butcher etc., Stuart like the many quickie hired and fired by the special advisor, were just caretaker until he found his own man. The only time Jack relented was when they had to pick a coach for the 2006 WC. The committee came up with Beenhakker. Jack came up with the guy from England and Dwight and Shaka protested.

Stuart came to TT and was playing with Fulham in Arima. Everybody took notice of his play. He was drafted in by Arthur Suite for ASL when they started the semi-pro league that Jack worked hard to destroy. Which he eventually did. ASL was one of the best teams to ever play in TT, hands down. He and Brian Williams used to anchor the back line. He was one of the best central defenders in TT. The only thing that stopped him from being selected was the citizenship issue. He went into coaching after his playing days. And he has been coaching since. So that is over 20 yrs. He coached Connection from its inception. They were really good and they did fairly well in CCL. But at that time they had some decent Brazilians that gave them the edge. Since they stopped importing Brazilians, I find they have stagnated. So you can say that their development of local ain't up to scratch. But they have developed some of the guys on the current national team.

We could say what we want, DJW and SCF run the best organized team in the land.  Central doing a good job, but they young. Leh we see if they around the next 10 yrs.  Is SCF the right man for the job at this point. Yes and no. Yes, because no reputable coach will come to pull out TT from the trou macak under the conditions of DJW. Unless is a king's ransome. And DJW is in no position to offer that. So DJW is stock with his boy.

And NO, because the HEX is the holy grail of Concacaf football. This not CFU or GC football. This is to go to the big dance, and he will be under the same pressure as Sainfiet. The only exception is that he has DJW on his side. I cant see how he can prepare this team with all the bad blood flowing around. Jan, JJ, Molino, Babawah!  what a friggin mess!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2017, 04:25:01 PM »

Contro, You see the list of coach I posted, 90 percent I would say was hired by one man, Jack. When SCF was hired most of us knew he would not last. Just like how Jack did Hannibal, Cooper, Kenny Joseph, Butcher etc., Stuart like the many quickie hired and fired by the special advisor, were just caretaker until he found his own man. The only time Jack relented was when they had to pick a coach for the 2006 WC. The committee came up with Beenhakker. Jack came up with the guy from England and Dwight and Shaka protested.

Stuart came to TT and was playing with Fulham in Arima. Everybody took notice of his play. He was drafted in by Arthur Suite for ASL when they started the semi-pro league that Jack worked hard to destroy. Which he eventually did. ASL was one of the best teams to ever play in TT, hands down. He and Brian Williams used to anchor the back line. He was one of the best central defenders in TT. The only thing that stopped him from being selected was the citizenship issue. He went into coaching after his playing days. And he has been coaching since. So that is over 20 yrs. He coached Connection from its inception. They were really good and they did fairly well in CCL. But at that time they had some decent Brazilians that gave them the edge. Since they stopped importing Brazilians, I find they have stagnated. So you can say that their development of local ain't up to scratch. But they have developed some of the guys on the current national team.

We could say what we want, DJW and SCF run the best organized team in the land.  Central doing a good job, but they young. Leh we see if they around the next 10 yrs.  Is SCF the right man for the job at this point. Yes and no. Yes, because no reputable coach will come to pull out TT from the trou macak under the conditions of DJW. Unless is a king's ransome. And DJW is in no position to offer that. So DJW is stock with his boy.

And NO, because the HEX is the holy grail of Concacaf football. This not CFU or GC football. This is to go to the big dance, and he will be under the same pressure as Sainfiet. The only exception is that he has DJW on his side. I cant see how he can prepare this team with all the bad blood flowing around. Jan, JJ, Molino, Babawah!  what a friggin mess!

the bottom line is who the players will play for, will fevrier be allowed to select jones and crew? Bottom line is the pro league are not doing their jobs... football locally needs an overhaul, major is an understatement, fevrier has been there years and he functions in that system, hart tried to change it and bring his ideas, big difference..

But let's see what happens, at the end of the day, the dictator needs to go and supporting his regime moves is making people resistant to anyone he brings forth, sadly fevrier is a part of that...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »

the bottom line is who the players will play for, will fevrier be allowed to select jones and crew? Bottom line is the pro league are not doing their jobs... football locally needs an overhaul, major is an understatement, fevrier has been there years and he functions in that system, hart tried to change it and bring his ideas, big difference..

But let's see what happens, at the end of the day, the dictator needs to go and supporting his regime moves is making people resistant to anyone he brings forth, sadly fevrier is a part of that...

Thats what I worried about. If SCF comes in, it has the potential to be the Trinidad and Tobago/W connection national team. We need our first team and a coach who isnt going to be DJW's "Goebbels".

I wonder which 23 players named SCF for the job after Hart?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »

Thats what I worried about. If SCF comes in, it has the potential to be the Trinidad and Tobago/W connection national team. We need our first team and a coach who isnt going to be DJW's "Goebbels".

I wonder which 23 players named SCF for the job after Hart?

Which players played under fevrier? I would assume it would be those players firstly and they would sway the rest ... that's speculative but the bigger question now is, why did Bertille walk out of the meeting? And now Dennis Lawrence is in the mix, which to me is a better option than all other candidates outside of Hart.. but it seems maturana is leading the pack..

The positives about maturana was, at one point we were playing like Barca in spurts, I remember our fluidity in el Sal with Yorke dropping to def mid ... however, the players need Hart or someone like Dennis, I doubt they will give Dennis a shot, even though he has been doing extremely well

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »
Who has he been doing very 'extremely' with ?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stuart Charles Fevrier Thread
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2017, 10:57:17 AM »
It appears that Fevrier wants the job because he has not made ANY firm statement to remove himself from consideration. If reporting on the list having been narrowed to three candidates is accurate (one of the names being Fevrier's), now would be a good time to step away from consideration if he is not interested in the position. I am not encouraging him to do so. Just seems obvious that if he is not interested in the position, he should help the Technical Committee by eliminating a layer of the decision-making. But, it appears that he does want the gig. Fair enough.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2017, 01:02:06 PM »
It appears that Fevrier wants the job because he has not made ANY firm statement to remove himself from consideration. If reporting on the list having been narrowed to three candidates is accurate (one of the names being Fevrier's), now would be a good time to step away from consideration if he is not interested in the position. I am not encouraging him to do so. Just seems obvious that if he is not interested in the position, he should help the Technical Committee by eliminating a layer of the decision-making. But, it appears that he does want the gig. Fair enough.

Let the chips fall where they may.

I don't think there was a time he didn't want the job, he said he didn't but that's a lie..

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »
Waiting for some of them to wise up and grow to hell up
Got the shackles removed from our hands and feet and then some do not want to escape the mental aspect of life...Ha ha ha ...Just real sad
They fail to realize that our talent pool is not getting younger..And the younger one not ready..Most of them force ripe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2017, 09:59:13 PM »
Waiting for some of them to wise up and grow to hell up
Got the shackles removed from our hands and feet and then some do not want to escape the mental aspect of life...Ha ha ha ...Just real sad
They fail to realize that our talent pool is not getting younger..And the younger one not ready..Most of them force ripe

The dictator christen him a new name... Stuart Charles FOREVER...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2017, 07:01:00 AM »
TTFA committee recommends Charles-Fevrier but board fails to agree on new T&T coach.
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

There was no white smoke at the end of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association’s (TTFA) statutory meeting this evening, as the board of directors failed to agree on the new head coach of the senior Soca Warriors team.

Instead, the TTFA issued a brief statement:

“The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association wishes to state that following several hours of  its statutory Board Meeting on Wednesday evening at the Association’s Head Office, it is yet to come to a final decision on the selection of the Trinidad and Tobago Men’s Senior Team Head Coach.

“The TTFA expects to make an announcement on the selection by this coming weekend.”

Wired868 understands that W Connection technical director Stuart Charles-Fevrier was recommended by the TTFA technical committee to be Trinidad and Tobago’s next Men’s National Senior Team head coach. It was not believed to have been a unanimous choice though and was not the only name presented at this evening’s meeting.

The technical committee is chaired by board member and Pro League CEO Dexter Skeene and also included vice-chairman Dr Alvin Henderson, Errol Lovell and technical director Muhammad Isa.

However, the board of directors, which has the constitutional power to appoint and dismiss coaches, remained unconvinced after hours of discussion at the TTFA’s Port of Spain headquarters.

TTFA president David John-Williams is the co-founder of the W Connection football club.

The current TTFA board of directors comprises: John-Williams (president), Joanne Salazar, Ewing Davis and Allan Warner (vice-presidents), Samuel Saunders (Central FA), Sherwyn Dyer (Eastern Counties Football Union), Karanjabari Williams (Northern FA), Richard Quan Chan (Southern FA), Anthony Moore (Tobago FA), Joseph Taylor (Trinidad and Tobago Football Referees Association), Sharon O’Brien (Women’s League Football), Wayne Cunningham (Eastern FA) and Skeene (TT Pro League).

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2017, 07:14:00 AM »
Even if SCF were to get it this stage..How could he in good conscience accept...He appears tainted along with the entire process

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2017, 09:32:36 AM »
Even if SCF were to get it this stage..How could he in good conscience accept...He appears tainted along with the entire process

Sense. It's an unfortunate situation for SCF. Very unfortunate.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:34:14 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
You lay down with dogs ...You wake up with rats
By the way that Connection player who broke his leg at a training session and was not attended to for a couple weeks what's his status...Yes it all happened under this very SCF who it was reported was  at that  very session..And that's who some want to National Team Coach...Just f up my mind

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
Was just browsing the web looking for something else and stumbled upon this

So Alvin Henderson been advocating SCF from long time....is not just now.  Now things become a little clearer

Fevrier’s arrival at the club was in January of 1999, when he bought into the dream of an ambitious W Connection club president David John-Williams before the start of a new era in Trinidad and Tobago football—the Professional Football League (PFL).

Present Trinidad and Tobago Men’s Senior Team head coach Stephen Hart, coaching in Canada at the time, was suggested for the job according to John-Williams.

But, “When [former Trinidad and Tobago footballer Dr Alvin] Henderson suggested Stuart Charles, it hit me like a bolt of lightning,” recollected John-Williams.

FULL STORY
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2017, 07:18:22 PM »
What's more alarming is the fact the DJW considered Hart to coach W Connection :thinking:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 07:20:02 PM »
What's more alarming is the fact the DJW considered Hart to coach W Connection :thinking:

Who say he consider him?  Because the name was put forth doesn't mean it was considered  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2017, 11:38:52 AM »

Who say he consider him?  Because the name was put forth doesn't mean it was considered  ;D

That was then. This is now.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2020, 04:16:31 PM »
FIFA tells Stuart Charles-Fevrier to 'provide employment details'
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian)

Stuart Charles-Fevrier, the former national youth and senior national team assistant coach, has been asked to state his current employment status if a claim for monies owed to him for a breach of contract by the T&T Football Association (TTFA), is to be processed.

Charles-Fevrier, who is also a coach at T&T Pro League outfit W Connection, wrote to the FIFA on June 4, citing breach of contract when the football administration changed management from David John-Williams to William Wallace in November, last year.

The veteran coach was paid one salary for his roles as head coach of the Under-15 boys' team and as an assistant coach to Dennis Lawrence on a two-year deal which was from June 2019 to June 2021.

The 61-year-old Charles-Fevrier lost his job in January 2020 when the United TTFA decided to replace the technical staff, with a year and a half left on his contract.

When contacted a reluctant Charles-Fevrier, a former senior men's team national coach in 2002-2003, said that he decided to forward his case to FIFA after several attempts during meetings with the United TTFA failed to bring about a settlement.

Guardian Media Sports understand that coach Charles-Fevrier of St Lucia, who became W Connection coach in 1999 and won six Pro League titles and five Caribbean Club Championships, is also seeking unpaid salaries for several months.

Yesterday, Erika Montemor Ferreira, FIFA's head of Players’ Status, in a response to Charles-Fevrier's letter, ordered the coach to update them on his current status by Sunday, saying: "In order to complete the information on file, we kindly ask the coach, Mr Stephen Stuart Charles-Fevrier, to inform us of his employment situation as of the alleged breach of contract until today and to provide us with a copy of any related employment contract(s) along with a translation into an official FIFA language (English, French, Spanish or German), if need be, by no later than July 12, 2020."

Montemor Ferreira also asked the local coach, who has guided W Connection to 43 major local and regional titles over the last 21 years, to abide by article five paragraph three of the Procedural Rules, which provides that “all persons party to proceedings are obliged to tell the truth” to FIFA’s deciding bodies.

Montemor Ferreira also explained that while the investigation to his matter may have been closed, FIFA will refer it to the competent deciding body for consideration.

"It appears that no correspondence has been received from the TTFA, in response thereto. Consequently, we would like to inform the parties involved that the investigation-phase of the present matter is now closed. This is, no further submissions from the parties will be admitted to the file (cf. art. 9 par. 4 of the Rules Governing the Procedures of the Players’ Status Committee and the Dispute Resolution Chamber; hereinafter: procedural Rules).

"Furthermore, we wish to inform the parties that we will proceed to submit this matter to the competent deciding body for consideration and a formal decision. We will not fail to revert to the parties involved once the date of the meeting of the said deciding body has been confirmed," Montemor Ferreira explained.

Former national coach Dennis Lawrence, who was fired by the TTFA on December 15, 2019, has also lodged his matter with FIFA.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2020, 08:14:32 PM »
Q: Which coach has been paid uptodate except Benhakker ?

add: or official ? or staff ? or anybody ?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 08:16:29 PM by maxg »

1]; } ?>