April 18, 2024, 01:31:19 PM

Author Topic: Man mouth fall out  (Read 1347 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Man mouth fall out
« on: December 28, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »
This is for real but i just had to laugh when i think about it.
I went paranging with some friends yesterday , we was in a apartment bldg beating :rotfl: dong some vodka with some sweet scrunter parang playing so this man next to me go too say something the man teeth dive out he mouth and skating on the table the man dive behind it and in the same motion flick it back in he mouth i could not laugh then but i laughing now .  :rotfl: :rotfl:
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man mouth fall out
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 11:40:14 AM »
I went paranging with some friends yesterday , we was in a apartment bldg beating :rotfl: dong some vodka with some sweet scrunter parang playing so this man next to me go too say something the man teeth dive out he mouth and skating on the table the man dive behind it and in the same motion flick it back in he mouth i could not laugh then but i laughing now .  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sound like Blueboy
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man mouth fall out
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

Sound like Blueboy

EXACTLY immediately thought of dat incident
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>