April 19, 2024, 11:47:41 PM

Author Topic: West Indies' Jerome Taylor charged after bar scuffle  (Read 1167 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
West Indies' Jerome Taylor charged after bar scuffle
« on: December 31, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »
West Indies' Jerome Taylor charged after bar scuffle

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/west_indies/8436774.stm

West Indies bowler Jerome Taylor has been charged with improper conduct and assaulting a police officer following a bar scuffle in Jamaica.

Police sergeant Clifford Evans says Taylor became abusive after the proprietor was told to close the bar because it was past an 11pm cut-off.

Evans said Taylor assaulted him when he tried to place the 25-year-old in handcuffs shortly after midnight.

He was also charged with using indecent language and resisting arrest.

Taylor was released and scheduled to appear in court on 12 January.

Taylor has taken 82 wickets in 29 Tests since his debut for the West Indies against Sri Lanka in 2003, and played in 62 one-day internationals.

He is also a capable lower-order batsman with a highest score of 106 against New Zealand.

Taylor was forced to return home from the recent tour of Australia because of injuries to his left hip and back.
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: West Indies' Jerome Taylor charged after bar scuffle
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:59:34 AM »
Jerome come nah man..take  2 weeks anger management classes....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 07:24:56 AM »
Jerome come nah man..take  2 weeks anger management classes....

2 wks cyah wuk 4 a man from d yard hignrance is bliss. I C his rehabilitation is goin well
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 08:04:08 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KVHh7zFC7c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3KVHh7zFC7c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Live reporting of events by our Trinbago reporter who was at the scene......:devil:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

1]; } ?>