April 26, 2024, 09:05:57 AM

Author Topic: POLICE CAUGHT ON TAPE  (Read 2748 times)

AirMan

POLICE CAUGHT ON TAPE
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »
Dramatic video tonight of police officers breaking into a citizen's home at Freeport to attempt an eviction. Armed with crowbars, and other equipment, the officers, according to the victim, said this isn't the first time they've done this......Watch video.. http://www.cbeanmedia.org/TV6NEWS_F4V/Links/police_caught_in_the_act_09_12_31.htm

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: POLICE CAUGHT ON TAPE
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
Dramatic video tonight of police officers breaking into a citizen's home at Freeport to attempt an eviction. Armed with crowbars, and other equipment, the officers, according to the victim, said this isn't the first time they've done this......Watch video.. http://www.cbeanmedia.org/TV6NEWS_F4V/Links/police_caught_in_the_act_09_12_31.htm
Nice.. Let meh see what actions going and be taken for these corrupted f@*kers

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »
If she was being evicted then that means the property wasn't hers. It seems unusual that the cops would get involved, but here in the US when someone gets evicted it's the U.S. Marshall's who execute the eviction since they are the ones empowered by the courts to enforce judicial decisions.

Not sure if there's a similar arrangement in Trinidad with the cops... from the looks of things it seems these cops were moonlighting on the developer's payroll.

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
Getting evicted is one thing.  Stealing her property, asking for a bribe and forcibly entering her house without proper authority is another.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 07:00:36 PM »
allyuh see wey I saying dem muddac**t babbylon dem is di crooks.  I decided to pull my statement here due to the love sum people on this forum have for theese pigs..
war
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 10:23:22 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »
allyuh see wey I saying dem muddac**t babbylon dem is di crooks. Bad man I begging allyuh stop killing one another start killing dem f**king babbylon dem fi mi please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war

wat a f**ked up statement. even for u war. totally irresponsible
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »
Getting evicted is one thing.  Stealing her property, asking for a bribe and forcibly entering her house without proper authority is another.

How do you know they did not have proper authority?  She's not the property owner... otherwise she wouldn't be evicted.  Best believe the Marshalls would be kicking in yuh door to evict yuh.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 07:25:10 PM »
Allyuh feel is that alone check this one , the Couva police raided a pusher man house in Perseverance village in Couva they seize $94,000 us it was taken to the Couva police station the officer who made the raid lock the money up and went off duty the next day he return the money disappear  .

WHO GOING TO GUARD THE GUARDS.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »
nice video , i want the hear mister top cop on this
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »

COSIGNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 08:42:54 PM »

he'll get bribed to shut up

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »
allyuh see wey I saying dem muddac**t babbylon dem is di crooks. Bad man I begging allyuh stop killing one another start killing dem f**king babbylon dem fi mi please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war

I eh like dem f**kerz bro Ieh like none of dem none. dey are di biggest set of crooks in TNT.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 10:12:49 PM »

he'll get bribed to shut up

:rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 11:03:09 PM »
war

I eh like dem f**kerz bro Ieh like none of dem none. dey are di biggest set of crooks in TNT.
war

It will always be wrong and dotish to generalise everyone in the police force as being crooks!
You can justly say some or most but ALL?!! Come on man, put your brain in gear and stop talking dotishness nah man?!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 04:35:55 PM »
war

war

It will always be wrong and dotish to generalise everyone in the police force as being crooks!
You can justly say some or most but ALL?!! Come on man, put your brain in gear and stop talking dotishness nah man?!
pro every f**kin babbylon I know in TNT or hear bout in TNT is a bigf f**king crook . Even mi childhood friend who jes get away from di hang man noose was a big f**kin crook. I witness crooked boops in TNT.  I eh care if u is mi bredda I guh tell u as I see it. dem mudda f**kerz need to get drop one by one.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
war

war

pro every f**kin babbylon I know in TNT or hear bout in TNT is a bigf f**king crook . Even mi childhood friend who jes get away from di hang man noose was a big f**kin crook. I witness crooked boops in TNT.  I eh care if u is mi bredda I guh tell u as I see it. dem mudda f**kerz need to get drop one by one.
war

I hear you but you are still generalising! You don't personally know every cop in T&T do you?!  ???
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:18:57 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 07:38:35 AM »
WAr,

I take that personnal since I have very close familiy members who are cops. Here you are calling for them to be shot and killed. WTF

Dude do you really know what you are saying?  ???
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 09:39:42 AM »
WAr,

I take that personnal since I have very close familiy members who are cops. Here you are calling for them to be shot and killed. WTF

Dude do you really know what you are saying?  ???
My cousin is a Babylon, 2 of my brother in law is a babbylon all dem f**kas crooked too trust me . I sticking to what I saying . Mi nuh like none a dem.  god doh like wicked ppl , all dem bastards day will come . if you was a babbylon In TNT I will tell u di same thing. All of dem is crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »
  Taken from The express

Fury against cops

Residents call for justice after police kill Laventille man

Denyse Renne drenne@trinidadexpress.com

Monday, January 4th 2010

Anger: An irate resident protests angrily as police officers try to restore peace at Mentor Alley, Laventille, following the police killing of Triston Cobbler, inset, yesterday. -Photo: STEVE McPHIE

Clutching a jersey once worn by her son, a teary-eyed Wendy Pope pleaded with Member of Parliament for Laventille West, NiLeung Hypolite, yesterday to ensure that her son’s death was not just another statistic.

The plea came after Pope’s 23-year-old son Triston Cobbler was shot dead by officers of the Inter Agency Task Force (IATF) early yesterday morning.

Reports from the police and residents are conflicting.

Residents blocked the roads leading into Mentor Alley, scattering and burning debris as they protested the actions of the officers, whom they alleged ’murdered’ Cobbler.

As the protest intensified, several officers attached to the Guard and Emergency Branch (GEB) swooped into the area in a bid to restore calm.

Police said that around 5.45 a.m., they were conducting routine patrols when they spotted two men acting suspiciously.

Officers said they called on the men to stop, but the men started running and shooting at them.

Officers say they shot back, injuring one and rushed him to hospital where he died.

The other man escaped.

But irate residents disputed the police version of the killing, saying Cobbler and his friend Darren Alexander were returning from a party when they saw heavily armed men who ordered them to stop.

’Obviously if you are in a dark alley and you see men with guns telling you to stop, would you do so knowing what going on in the country? So they started running and the police shot behind them,’ one resident said.

Alexander managed to hide in nearby bushes as officers approached Cobbler who was shot in the leg and lay on the ground bleeding and pleading.

Alexander, 19, ran home where he is said to have been in a state of shock since the incident.

He was later taken to hospital by relative.

A close relative of Alexander told the Express: ’He has been like this since (yesterday). When he came home he was speaking to himself and breathing heavy.’

Cobbler’s cousin Ian Noel, who assisted Alexander to the hospital, said: ’Is an innocent youth they kill. These fellas were not involved in anything. They left a party to come home and this is what happened. Something needs to be done, police just cannot be shooting innocent people and getting away with it.’

Pope, the victim’s mother, told the Express that around 5.45 a.m., she got a call from her son saying he got shot.

’He (Cobbler) did not know I answered the phone and I was hearing him bawling and saying ’Oh God, doh’ shoot me, I cannot move’. ’

Adding that she started getting worried and left Sobo Trace and ran towards Mentor Alley, Pope said when she arrived residents had already gathered outside and she continued hearing her son’s pleas after which several gunshots were heard.

She said her son was then taken to the Port of Spain General Hospital, where he died upon arrival.

Pope said she wanted justice.

’We really need justice. The police do and do and you never hear anything about these incidents after, justice needs to be served,’ Pope said.

Speaking with reporters Hypolite said he knew the family personally.

’This particular area is quiet and this particular young man was not involved in any particular mysterious acts. This guy is a young fella who loved playing basketball. I do not know what transpired but this is not the way to start the new year,’ Hypolite said.

He said he would arrange for a lawyer to represent the family.

Speaking on a radio programme yesterday morning, acting Commissioner of Police James Philbert said an investigation has already started into the matter and eyewitnesses should make themselves available to the police.

’We invite (eyewitnesses) to come give statements supporting what they saw,’ Philbert said.

He said he wanted to remind people about a number of police officers who were ’lying on hospital beds, who are recuperating in institutions, who have been paralysed and so on, when they have to interact with people who are armed’.

Philbert said when someone was armed they meant business ’and our police officers are trained to defend themselves, to defend the community and they will do that’.

Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>