April 25, 2024, 09:10:35 AM

Author Topic: Warner wants more $$ for T&T football  (Read 4546 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner wants more $$ for T&T football
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »
ha i wonder what happen to the movement to get rid of camps i guess people give up 

you fans  :beermug:

Doh worry, things are happening undercover!

Part of the trick is the appearance of non-activity which means that the undercover plan is working!

Folks I saw the movie called Face-off for the second time last night and I came up with a devious plan to apparently keep Camps as president of the TTFF but we on here rather than Jack will be the ones pulling all the strings! Unfortunately we need a volunteer who is prepared to go under the knife and end up looking exactly like Camps which means being prepared to be disgusted with yourself for always looking half-drunk and senile! The beauty will be that Camps will now have a working brain and won’t need to consult Jack on everything to do to put more money in his pocket.
If the plan works well we could even try the same thing on JW but I doh think he dotish enough to fall for it if we invite him round for a drink like we can be confident that Camps would.

Allyuh PM me for more information but to give allyuh ah hint we need the services of a world class plastic surgeon for this plan to work! 

Any volunteers please PM me and Sam as I believe SAM will want to do the kidnapping and operation if no one else is qualified to do it! :mackdaddy:

A plan at last still waitin on a certain fella own.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 05:23:48 PM »
ha i wonder what happen to the movement to get rid of camps i guess people give up 

you fans  :beermug:

Doh worry, things are happening undercover!

Part of the trick is the appearance of non-activity which means that the undercover plan is working!

Folks I saw the movie called Face-off for the second time last night and I came up with a devious plan to apparently keep Camps as president of the TTFF but we on here rather than Jack will be the ones pulling all the strings! Unfortunately we need a volunteer who is prepared to go under the knife and end up looking exactly like Camps which means being prepared to be disgusted with yourself for always looking half-drunk and senile! The beauty will be that Camps will now have a working brain and won’t need to consult Jack on everything to do to put more money in his pocket.
If the plan works well we could even try the same thing on JW but I doh think he dotish enough to fall for it if we invite him round for a drink like we can be confident we can do with Camps.

Allyuh PM me for more information but to give allyuh ah hint we need the services of a world class plastic surgeon for this plan to work! 

Any volunteers please PM me and Sam as I believe SAM will want to do the kidnapping and operation if no one else is qualified to do it! :mackdaddy:
:rotfl:  thank you.  the first ' laugh till ah cry' fuh de new year!  :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 07:06:25 PM »
Warner wants more $$ for from T&T football

Thinking bout it, that heading is almost totally honest allyuh know!

All we need to do is change the word ‘for’ to ‘from’.

Let’s respect the man for his bold-faceness and honestly to come out and ask for more money from T&T football to fill his bank account on New Year's Day yes!
Guess JW just saying his annual New Year resolution out loud! 
I doh think we could vex with the man for dat nah!!  8)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:08:26 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>