March 29, 2024, 03:52:51 AM

Author Topic: Warner's son made CONCACAF development officer  (Read 6142 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner's son made CONCACAF development officer
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 01:37:57 PM »
"Happy" New Year everybody.  Allyuh see where the quotes are.

Boy oh Boy. Nepotism to the max. Yuh know when Jack and he US VP of Concacaf moved the HQ from Quatemala to NY, I whole heartedly agreed(gulp!!!). Concacaf needed a shake up. Mex and the Central Americans were running ruff-shod over the Caribbean, on the field and in the decision making. On the field, I had no issues, They were simply better than us. But in the decision making, we(Caribbean) use to get the shitty end of the stick. But Jack appointing his son in the decision making post in Concacaf will not not help us on the field. We have to earn that. No amount of meddling and nepostism will get us to Rio or London. What will Jack do again, create a guest pass for TT to play in the WC.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Everybody bawlin Nepotism.

BUT

Does ANYONE know of Warner's son's qualifications for the post?

Were there applications and he was deemed to be the best of all the applicants?

DeSoWa ask very pertintent and apporpriate questions but nobody to date has given an answer.

Everybody jes jump to de conclusion dat is a case of blatant nepotism.

Now maybe daz exactly what happen.  But here is like de fella done guilty strictly by virtue of genes.

Similar to Anton Corneal.  Oh well.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »

BUT

DeSoWa ask very pertintent and apporpriate questions but nobody to date has given an answer.

Now maybe daz exactly what happen.  But here is like de fella done guilty strictly by virtue of genes.

is this not the same son who was found guilty by FIFA of pilfering tickets and ordered to repay $1 million?

i would think that alone should disqualify him from consideration.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »

BUT

Considerin dat dey was in bed wit dey fadder 4 d WC 2001 . 1 run d Coal Pot d other set up d equipment in d stadia. DY still waitin on dem own. It  is fair 4 everybody 2 say dat is nepotism. As 4 Anton bein guilty by genes he had a chance 2 show dat he is a sheep not a goat but d ipod story confirm dat is not only by genes he guilty. He is a GOATTTTTTTTTTTT.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 02:08:19 PM »

BUT

is this not the same son who was found guilty by FIFA of pilfering tickets and ordered to repay $1 million?

BLAAADOW!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »

BUT

BLAAADOW!!

Is FIFA dat what make him qualify.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
Ok is not nepotism. It appears to be nepotism. Like Patrick and his wife.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 02:20:18 PM »
"Happy" New Year everybody.  Allyuh see where the quotes are.

Boy oh Boy. Nepotism to the max. Yuh know when Jack and he US VP of Concacaf moved the HQ from Quatemala to NY, I whole heartedly agreed(gulp!!!). Concacaf needed a shake up. Mex and the Central Americans were running ruff-shod over the Caribbean, on the field and in the decision making. On the field, I had no issues, They were simply better than us. But in the decision making, we(Caribbean) use to get the shitty end of the stick. But Jack appointing his son in the decision making post in Concacaf will not not help us on the field. We have to earn that. No amount of meddling and nepostism will get us to Rio or London. What will Jack do again, create a guest pass for TT to play in the WC.

We cannot do it on the field with an incompetent administration that victimizes players etc, can we?

If we generally want to blame our players then we should at least put in place a proper development plan to help improve our players’ technical & game skills and develope teams at all national age groups who can compete with our top CONCACAF opponents at all levels as well as at club level.
Is our league as good as or better than theirs? Are our men’s & women’s  teams at all age groups as good as or better than theirs?

No one here expects JW and his crew to pull strings on the field of play for our players if they are not good enough to compete or beat their top CONCACAF opponents but that does not resolve them (the administration) from blame for the many reasons why our players and teams are not good enough and failing to address them!

As it is now becoming clearer, T&T football is a private family business and every now and then the head of the family business will scream to the ministry of sports to make a donation towards coaches salaries etc in their private enterprise! Do we get to see accounts or have a say in how they run their private business? Of course not!!
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=47714.0

I’ve made up my mind until things are sorted out in T&T football that I might be better off for now supporting Canada!!
Now go SH go, yuh have my full support!!  8)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 03:06:33 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 02:25:12 PM »

BUT

Is it?  I don't know.

All I see is Warner son.  To the best of my knowledge, he have 2 sons.

Besides....let's say it is the same one....ent Raffique Shah was a Member of Parliament?

How about Jamal Shabazz?  How he come to be a National team coach several times over?

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »

BUT

Is it?  I don't know.

All I see is Warner son.  To the best of my knowledge, he have 2 sons.

Besides....let's say it is the same one....ent Raffique Shah was a Member of Parliament?

How about Jamal Shabazz?  How he come to be a National team coach several times over?

Is only in TnT we does accept shyte for leadership...

Before we wait for a Jennings report... is the one who get convicted...!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 11:13:52 PM »
I did not realize that Jack had more than one son  :(

The Warner family will run T&T football for a real long time.  :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C2Gjj_TwpWA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C2Gjj_TwpWA</a>
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>