April 24, 2024, 01:38:41 AM

Author Topic: Its better that we have de first leg at home, heres why  (Read 1896 times)

TrinInfinite

Its better that we have de first leg at home, heres why
« on: October 13, 2005, 07:49:11 AM »
First of all, congrats 2 de team, good performance last night, it could have 4 -1, dat missed penalty had man on de edge boy.

Its better tt play at home first bc bahrain will b making de trip, so dey will be jet lag and have a lack of prep b4 de game. de warriors will b able tuh rest and practise for de game at home, plus dey wont b flying until de match finish, bahrain will be flyin twice in 4 days, while de warriors only once. this plays to our advantage, we only flying there, while dey are flying to tt and back to bahrain, we come out better on dis occasion, its a pity de last game is in bahrain, but it makes sense, bc if it was in tt, de warriors would b flying twice in 4 days and would be even more tired than bahrain 4 de match, dis doesnt make sense, let dem fly twice and get jetlag, we relaxin waitin 4 dem 2 come den flyin dey. I could see a draw in bahrain and a win at home.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Its better that we have de first leg at home, heres why
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 07:55:30 AM »
Well a even more positive point for us is that we could have this kind off backing and encouragement for two straight games in the same place......So imagine what that will do for our confidence, football and fans...........Them could get 4from we if we play like we did yesterday ......i know man saying that Mexico was weak but is still Mexico.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 07:56:48 AM »
The main reason is it is better to play from infront than to come from Behind.

anything less that a 3-0 lead in the stadium is problems.

They key is they must not score in TnT because of the away goals.

Bennie man know how to handle these champions league situations we will know what to do.

Once they do score even if we win 1-0 or tie 0-0 then any goal we score over there will make it much harder for them.

For example if we take the first leg 1-0

then if we score in Bahrain they will need to win 3-1

So the key in any first leg is DO not give up any goals but still try to get a victory.

ALso we should play the Game while the sun still Hot

Bahrain used to Hot sun but Humidity they cannot handle

Every advantage need to be taken.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 07:59:19 AM »
I was thinking about them same points as well. Bahrain will have two long trips. ALthough some of our boys coming from further at least for the first trip they will be coming home to a place where they are comfortable.

But the biggest plus of the schedule is that I will not be missing the moment when we finally qualify (I does jealous the locals too bad). Foreign and local will be in the same boat celebrating that final whistle together, on the internet.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 08:04:40 AM »
I dont really get why bahrain will be jetlagged twice ?
they could come two weeks before the game if they want ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 08:04:54 AM »
First of all, congrats 2 de team, good performance last night, it could have 4 -1, dat missed penalty had man on de edge boy.
Its better tt play at home first bc bahrain will b making de trip, so dey will be jet lag and have a lack of prep b4 de game. de warriors will b able tuh rest and practise for de game at home, plus dey wont b flying until de match finish, bahrain will be flyin twice in 4 days, while de warriors only once. this plays to our advantage, we only flying there, while dey are flying to tt and back to bahrain, we come out better on dis occasion, its a pity de last game is in bahrain, but it makes sense, bc if it was in tt, de warriors would b flying twice in 4 days and would be even more tired than bahrain 4 de match, dis doesnt make sense, let dem fly twice and get jetlag, we relaxin waitin 4 dem 2 come den flyin dey. I could see a draw in bahrain and a win at home.

Not so fast.  Bahrain players might actually be able to get released earlier than ours.  I'm not sure where they play their ball but if its domestic league they will get release early.  So Bahrain could potentially fly in to T&T 2 weeks before the game and start training etc. while we overseas players flying in 5 days before.
So I don't thinkl its such an advantage as you think.  Our players will be more jet lagged flying in from the UK, Austrailia etc and then flying across to Bahrain.  If the first game was in Bahrain it would actually have been a closer flight for the majority of our team.
But I will say this, if we put down a performance like we did last night we could hit dem 5 in de stadium and then just go and lock up shop in Bahrain.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 10:29:50 AM »
well good news the fist leg is in trini.forget home and away we must play to win win win.de journey now start.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 10:43:10 AM »
i agree with you boss is better we beat they ass goin an coming wat is bahrain ranking in the world????
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 10:43:51 AM »
 53rd
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 10:50:49 AM by morvantman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 10:48:49 AM »
i say we play dem in the night like we did last night.

get the crowd out early and pumped up. get the mood flowing and the singing and shouting goin from early. its easier for our boys too. if we play them in the heat at home it will drain our guys too mate. so we play them in the night here and try to recreate the atmosphere of success of last night. then we charter a flight to fly our boys and supporters there along with the laventy rhythmn section. so everybody is pumped up so they are as best rested to go and win there too. i say we beat dem coming and goin play for big wins at both times.

and when we get de next penalty let russell take it.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 11:18:46 AM »
Humidity level way higher in bahrain too then T&T I think.
the brothers ''de boer" are playing in Quatar and needed to talk their feet with kilo's of powder. ( for the humidity)
But man there is a strange competition.
The matches only start when the top sheik is seated. This can add hours to their normal playing time.
But I think they can focus completly on the T&T match, since their entire competition can just be postponed with a snap of the sheiks finger. At least that's how it is in Quatar.

This is how it is in Quatar, perhaps Bahrain is a lot more developed on football and above doesn't apply to them. They know to host a F1 race so perhaps it is a other ball game over there.
Also they are used to strange referee's, did you see the how Iran got screwed match after match ?
I saw a little bit, that was no footbal
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

1]; } ?>