March 28, 2024, 05:44:30 AM

Author Topic: 2010 Call for Submissions  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
2010 Call for Submissions
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »
Putting out the call for this year folks. Please pass on the link if you know someone who may be interested. The calendar is already busy but please mention SW if you do respond to the call.

Thank you and Write On..

2010 Call for Submissions

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Call for Submissions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 11:36:29 PM »
QM,

Does a particular submission need to be culturally/regionally specific? Like for example if a submission involves a Rwandan, a Grenadian and a Chinee is that within the preferred ideal.

I would have PM'ed you, but I figure your response could be informative to others.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:10:29 AM »
QM,

Does a particular submission need to be culturally/regionally specific? Like for example if a submission involves a Rwandan, a Grenadian and a Chinee is that within the preferred ideal.

I would have PM'ed you, but I figure your response could be informative to others.

uhmmm...you lose me yes... ??? ;D

The story is yours, not mine and the guideline for what we cannot accept is there in italics. There is no ideal.
Remember too, that CU is a service for self publishing authors. We do not purchase manuscripts.

_____

...and in case I have a clue what you meant though, I'll add this. C.U. accepts manuscripts for consideration on a variety of genres and topics. We are not Caribbean specific.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:36:54 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 01:02:37 AM »
QM,

uhmmm...you lose me yes... ??? ;D

The story is yours, not mine and the guideline for what we cannot accept is there in italics. There is no ideal.
Remember too, that CU is a service for self publishing authors. We do not purchase manuscripts.

_____

...and in case I have a clue what you meant though, I'll add this. C.U. accepts manuscripts for consideration on a variety of genres and topics. We are not Caribbean specific.

Question answered  ;D

I'm sorry for the vagueness and thanks.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:04:45 PM »
glad I was able to answer your question. As they say of you throw enough stuff, something will stick...lol

at least you're not like the person who emailed me this morning and asked why we were promoting S&M. Apparently they mistook the call for submissions for a call for submissives. Ah feel is Dutty... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »
glad I was able to answer your question. As they say of you throw enough stuff, something will stick...lol

at least you're not like the person who emailed me this morning and asked why we were promoting S&M. Apparently they mistook the call for submissions for a call for submissives. Ah feel is Dutty... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel so too  :rotfl:

btw I also passed it on to my friend, she asked when the deadline was?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 08:39:33 PM by Grande »

1]; } ?>