March 28, 2024, 05:29:04 AM

Author Topic: Xavi is World's Best playmaker  (Read 8346 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Xavi is World's Best playmaker
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »
It's been a while since ah man talk such ah pack ah unmitigated sh!t that the whole thread phoqing him up. Brings me back to the days of TI and Hardest.

Xavi Hernández (FC Barcelona)
"This kid will retire me," Pep Guardiola said of Xavi when the Barcelona coach was nearing the end of his days as the team’s midfield metronome. Guardiola noted Xavi’s rich promise then; now he is reaping the full benefits of a talent in its prime. Fresh from guiding his country to UEFA EURO 2008™ glory, the 29-year-old Camp Nou playmaker conquered Europe with his club. His display in the UEFA Champions League final underlined his season-long excellence as, besides orchestrating what Manchester United FC boss Sir Alex Ferguson called Barcelona's "passing carousel", he set up the clinching second goal for Lionel Messi with a precise far-post cross. "This is an honour," Xavi said of his award. "It's very important on an individual level. It's a sign things have gone well, that people have really appreciated my football. I believe I'm at the best club in the world for me, with the best vision of football – I know I owe a lot to Barcelona."

This was taken form an article after Xavi won Best Midfielder of the 08/09 Champions League season.

Funny how Barca get lucky and all of a sudden everyone on their Bandwagon.

Shotta, just for my education, explain exactly where and when Barca "get lucky" as you so eloquently put it??

Més que un club.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 01:37:02 PM »

Shotta, just for my education, explain exactly where and when Barca "get lucky" as you so eloquently put it??

Barca get lucky and find six trophies under a hedge behind de Nou Camp... or something ridiculous so i feel Shotta mean... de same place Man U find No. 1 best playmaker Fletcherinho
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 01:55:42 PM »
Xavi eh no jes come needah.

Who was named de MVP of Euro 2008?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 03:00:23 PM »
It's been a while since ah man talk such ah pack ah unmitigated sh!t that the whole thread phoqing him up. Brings me back to the days of TI and Hardest.

Xavi Hernández (FC Barcelona)
"This kid will retire me," Pep Guardiola said of Xavi when the Barcelona coach was nearing the end of his days as the team’s midfield metronome. Guardiola noted Xavi’s rich promise then; now he is reaping the full benefits of a talent in its prime. Fresh from guiding his country to UEFA EURO 2008™ glory, the 29-year-old Camp Nou playmaker conquered Europe with his club. His display in the UEFA Champions League final underlined his season-long excellence as, besides orchestrating what Manchester United FC boss Sir Alex Ferguson called Barcelona's "passing carousel", he set up the clinching second goal for Lionel Messi with a precise far-post cross. "This is an honour," Xavi said of his award. "It's very important on an individual level. It's a sign things have gone well, that people have really appreciated my football. I believe I'm at the best club in the world for me, with the best vision of football – I know I owe a lot to Barcelona."

This was taken form an article after Xavi won Best Midfielder of the 08/09 Champions League season.

They got lucky. Barca had easier route to meet a United side in the final without a key midfielder in the name Fletcherinho. In La Liga.. Real wasn't doing well without a decent first team and a serious manager, thats why teams like Villareal etc get to shine and Barca manage to win a title, let them try it again this time with kaka and cr7 in white.

Also.. XAVI DIVED and with the HELP of the ref was awarded a penalty that saw Barca threw in the FIFA WORLD CLUB.

When you think of class and quality only three teams comes to mind, JUVE, MANU AND GET REAL SON.
Barca was never a great team and they still not a great team, great teams are made of red, white and black and a little thing called class, NOT LUCK.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:07:38 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 03:06:15 PM »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »
This is de best thread in a long time  :rotfl:

sHOTTA12 for breakout poster of 2010

This de best part... from a man who backing de luckiest "big" side EVER to grace de planet   :rotfl:

When you think of class and quality only three teams comes to mind, JUVE, MANU AND GET REAL SON.
Barca was never a great team and they still not a great team, great teams are made of red, white and black and a little thing called class, NOT LUCK.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:10:15 PM by FF »

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
You guys need to stop feeding de trolls

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »
You guys need to stop feeding de trolls

Thanks boss!!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »
 :yawning:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 03:20:01 PM »
Look at cuss i going and get now fuh dis eh.. but ah ready fuh de battle cause we reds dont fraid nobody !!!

Funny when Real were dominating the world their fans were never cocky like Barca ones, know why? BECAUSE Barca gets lucky.
 La Liga titles
This is Madrid record:31

Barca: 19 La Liga titles.

Champions League titles:

Real : 9
Barca: 3

One lucky year of football is NOT GOOD ENUF!

anyways for those of you guys that agree with me you can add me on facebook.com/eganksta

send me a pm with ur aka :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:24:33 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »

They got lucky. Barca had easier route to meet a United side in the final without a key midfielder in the name Fletcherinho. In La Liga.. Real wasn't doing well without a decent first team and a serious manager, thats why teams like Villareal etc get to shine and Barca manage to win a title, let them try it again this time with kaka and cr7 in white.

Also.. XAVI DIVED and with the HELP of the ref was awarded a penalty that saw Barca threw in the FIFA WORLD CLUB.

Even as a Real Madrid fan I will tell yuh that yuh talkin' real sh*t.  First of all, Villareal eh never shine at the expense of Real Madrid...Madrid always finished ahead of them in the league.  Villareal has had their bright moments due to their own quality football....that's all...

All the dodgy Madrid has been dodgy in recent seasons, Barcelona last season was beating anybody, I eh care who yuh support or where yuh from, that's just how it is- hats off to them- they were among the best the game has ever seen. 

In the last 9 la liga seasons Madrid has won 4 Barcelona 3 and Valencia 2.  Barca's 3 titles coming in the last 5 seasons, and Valencia hasn't won since 03/04...so it's been a two horse race in recent years...no luck, just 2 giants separating themselves from the pack with Barca defending their crown bravely so far....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

Even as a Real Madrid fan I will tell yuh that yuh talkin' real sh*t.  First of all, Villareal eh never shine at the expense of Real Madrid...Madrid always finished ahead of them in the league.  Villareal has had their bright moments due to their own quality football....that's all...

All the dodgy Madrid has been dodgy in recent seasons, Barcelona last season was beating anybody, I eh care who yuh support or where yuh from, that's just how it is- hats off to them- they were among the best the game has ever seen. 

In the last 9 la liga seasons Madrid has won 4 Barcelona 3 and Valencia 2.  Barca's 3 titles coming in the last 5 seasons, and Valencia hasn't won since 03/04...so it's been a two horse race in recent years...no luck, just 2 giants separating themselves from the pack with Barca defending their crown bravely so far....

Thanks for a nice clean reply man.  And true I am not denying that they had a good run of form but they needed alot of luck to produce some of the results that went their way. I am happy for Barca and what they accomplished, however now that things have changed for Madrid lets see if they can repeat such a successful season at Camp Nou.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »
Barca played over man u in the 08 semi but one bad pass by zambrotta gave scholes a free shot on top the box that caused us the game...but that wasnt happening 2 yrs in a row....Fergie was clueless...i wanna know why wud u pay 30 mil for a player and not even start him...Fergie said thet Xavi and Iniesta probably never gave away a ball in their life....A few months ago fergie still in shock and he said he wondered if Man u stayed in the right hotel and all kinda bullshit.....The rookie out coached the veteran...
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 02:54:31 AM »
Shotta boy, ah hadda gih yuh credit.....yuh refuse to take yuh lix and move on.  Yuh jes' keep comin' back fuh more lix....REFUSIN' to dead.  Yuh remind meh of Peter Sellers in de opening scenes in "The Party." Nutting cyah kill yuh off at all.  Even de one FF ress on yuh, make meh laugh 'til meh belly hurtin' meh! ......and yuh STILL come back!  Yuh could afford to end up wit an abusive spouse.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »
Leh meh see Fletcherinho put down a pass so nuh.

http://www.d1g.com/video/space/sports/show/?id=3480773

I guess Xavi did this by luck as well?!?!

Not because he doh make the headlines and grabs all the plaudits doesn't mean he eh good.

Take a look a the CL finals where he controlled  the whole midfield and the few times they lost the ball, he was the first one back putting in the tackles, winning the ball and giving it to Iniesta to run riot.

He does not have the individual flair like others but what he does do, he is one of the best at. Which is, receive the ball from the defense, his head is always up, keep possession with 2-3 players marking him, and make a pass that makes you wonder, HOW HE DO THAT BOY?

Also see your Spain Euro 08 tapes. 

Casillas is another player that does not get the respect that he so often deserves. I have seen games where Real have lost 3-1. Anyone who did not see the game will say, "that keep leak real goals boy!" When in fact, the man save Real from getting about 20 goal in dey ass. 

Més que un club.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 08:20:03 PM »
Funny how Barca get lucky and all of a sudden everyone on their Bandwagon.. messi dis.. and xavi dat.. ibra this.. and puyol that...

I hate puyol... he is nasty not fletcher... And for the record look at the replay fletcher got the ball first, not his fault the ref was out of position to make the correct call on the day.
Are you for real?

I have not seen one person write so much crap in a while. And to be persistent about it too???
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »
Funny how Barca get lucky and all of a sudden everyone on their Bandwagon.. messi dis.. and xavi dat.. ibra this.. and puyol that...

I hate puyol... he is nasty not fletcher... And for the record look at the replay fletcher got the ball first, not his fault the ref was out of position to make the correct call on the day.
Are you for real?

I have not seen one person write so much crap in a while. And to be persistent about it too???
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Ah tell alyuh de man persistent like Peter Sellers boy.  Like sHOTTA is de new Pink Panther!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>