March 28, 2024, 03:50:48 PM

Author Topic: FIFA congratulates UNC Chairman Jack  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FIFA congratulates UNC Chairman Jack
« on: January 26, 2010, 05:47:10 AM »
FIFA congratulates UNC Chairman Jack
T&T Guardian

Fifa vice-president, Jack Warner was able to do what many had once thought impossible on Sunday: he shattered the racial divide, emerging with a landslide victory in the UNC internal election. Warner, who campaigned on a platform for change and unity, was declared the clear winner against his rival for the post of Chairman, Vasant Bharat, just after 9 pm on Sunday night. His remarkable achievement has not gone unnoticed by the international community. Fifa, one of the world’s most powerful sporting organisations, which has openly fought against racism and discrimination is sending congratulatory sentiments to its Vice President on his latest victory.

The sentiments were expressed in a letter to Warner from Fifa President, Sepp Blatter yesterday morning. In the letter, Blatter stated: “On the occasion of your political victory, I would like to kindly extend my deepest congratulations as well as my best wishes of success. Your election victory is a vibrant testimony of your brilliant political career and represents the desire of people of your beautiful country to strengthen the cultural and educational values within the society of Trinidad and Tobago further.” The Fifa President went on to add, “I am certain that you will take this responsibility and that you will rise to the challenge to continue building a better future for Trinidad and Tobago. It gives me great pleasure to wish you the force all the success for the challenges ahead.”

Warner, who is the longest serving Vice President of Fifa, said he is deeply touched by the letter but insists this victory is not about him but is an accomplishment for the people of T&T. “People believe that sport and politics are intertwined, but it is not for the reason that has been professed. In sport you understand your role as a vehicle for social transformation. I simply adapt that comportment and principle to my politics. Today is not a victory for a man, but it is an accomplishment for a nation. “Yesterday’s results have shown that political pundits are not always right. T&T is changing, we are a conscientious people, we see beyond gender and race. We understand that we must change to progress.” Warner officially took up his duties as Chairman of the UNC at midnight on Sunday.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA congratulates UNC Chairman Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 06:20:40 AM »
good ting FIFA believe politics and football doh mix
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 06:33:42 AM »
good ting FIFA believe politics and football doh mix

only when it suits dem.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 07:40:16 AM »
 ;D Allyuh next Prime Minister in D making...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:.....Geez Trinis dotish and F#(kin blind to this man ....It's amazing that people cannot see thru this man and his intent to continue rape the Country....They will soon find out ...that is a guarantee!!!...What ah F...ing  joke !!!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 08:28:27 AM »
Congrats to Mr Warner.

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 08:38:55 AM »
if this man actually wins an election god help us. I have never voted in my life but next election would be the first even if it's for those PNM bastards

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »
if this man actually wins an election god help us. I have never voted in my life but next election would be the first even if it's for those PNM bastards

d proverbial rock an' d hard place ent
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »
Fifa vice-president, Jack Warner was able to do what many had once thought impossible on Sunday: he shattered the racial divide, emerging with a landslide victory in the UNC internal election. Warner,

Congrats you have done what many before you could not do

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »
;D Allyuh next Prime Minister in D making...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:.....Geez Trinis dotish and F#(kin blind to this man ....It's amazing that people cannot see thru this man and his intent to continue rape the Country....They will soon find out ...that is a guarantee!!!...What ah F...ing  joke !!!

Warner rape di country? well vote manning then. Congrats to mr warner and good to see di indians dem in TNT eh looking at race .. maybe ppl in laventille could look di same way and TNT could have a change for good.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 10:16:52 AM »

Dear Sir is Mr. Manning not raping the country as well? I thought we were reflecting on the football side of this you however went home as it were and in so doing brings the sweet talking smooth calculating Mr Manning in to play. To deny me basic rights like water, make commercial taxes as high as 70% so as to quell entrepreneurship, (everyone go just wok for the government and their low wages) and squander billions on pork barrel spending...
That too constitutes as raping the country. Does it not?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »

Dear Sir is Mr. Manning not raping the country as well? I thought we were reflecting on the football side of this you however went home as it were and in so doing brings the sweet talking smooth calculating Mr Manning in to play. To deny me basic rights like water, make commercial taxes as high as 70% so as to quell entrepreneurship, (everyone go just wok for the government and their low wages) and squander billions on pork barrel spending...

Listen I don't live in Trinidad and from what I've been hearing Manning has done nuthin for the Country since he has been there. I know nuthin about Trinidad politics except that it seems that they does all tief when they get in power...with that said based on the actions of Jack Warner in his deals and scams dealing with football ...how the hell are U gonna stand up and cheer for a known crook to be eligible to run a Country...are U High???...give me ah frickin break...that's like putting ah wolf to guard the chicken coop...what U think gonna happen???...U thinking along party lines not that this man is ah damn CROOK!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

Listen I don't live in Trinidad and from what I've been hearing Manning has done nuthin for the Country since he has been there. I know nuthin about Trinidad politics except that it seems that they does all tief when they get in power...with that said based on the actions of Jack Warner in his deals and scams dealing with football ...how the hell are U gonna stand up and cheer for a known crook to be eligible to run a Country...are U High???...give me ah frickin break...that's like putting ah wolf to guard the chicken coop...what U think gonna happen???...U thinking along party lines not that this man is ah damn CROOK!!!

All ah dem is damn crooks...

at least Jack might be a crook with a track record of getting shit done.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 11:35:25 AM »

I would never understand trini politics, ah pnm wrong is only wrong in d eyes of ah unc an' ah unc wrong only wrong in d eyes of ah pnm, why wrong jus cant be wrong, I glad for kamla and wish she all d best, especially if it means panday gone from trini politics,but I not going an endorse Jack simply because of a view dat he could be no worse ah crook and conceited cuunt dan Manning....................we need to stop dis racially motivated........YES racially motivated madness..... (forget that Jack is ah black man crap, dat has always been a relationship on convenience for everybody "indian by proxy",) we need to drop dis lesser evil shit we like to play.................Is either we demand PROPER leadership on all levels or we doomed to make d same damn mistakes over and over again.

Is time enough we demand true accountability as a collective nation.... time to stop dis shit!!!!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:37:09 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 11:36:48 AM »

All ah dem is damn crooks...

at least Jack might be a crook with a track record of getting shit done.

Too bad he could not get spit done with the TTFF  :(

For some reason this doh surprise me doh... UNC and Corruption always used to be in the same sentence...so adding JW in there make plenty sense  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »

If you didnt see me puff it then Im not claiming I smoked it. So Im not high officer. I swear. On to the other story... I am by no means raising one thief over the next but when yuh only talk bout one tief without mentioning he tiefin brother it does make it seem like one tief better than de next. Like a man say all ah dem is tief. How do you choose which tief yuh want? I like my tief forward and brazen. they more prone to mistakes that way and I dont feel so patronized. De other fella does like to call me his dear friend and then tief from me. Personally I detest that. How do you pick you tief?
Warren N. Boucaud

AirMan

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 09:30:28 PM »
Check out this video of some Jack Warner supporters criticising Panday......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dndCrssBm7I&feature=player_embedded

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »
Ok, I trowin out my conspiracy theory

Jack is really ah die hard PNM...but all de years he hustlin UNC is really ah kinda Trojan Horse move...he come to destroy it from inside out....like we football

allyuh marinate on dat,,, ah goin an make ah sammich
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>