April 25, 2024, 08:14:34 AM

Author Topic: Delimma for TTFF  (Read 1090 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Delimma for TTFF
« on: January 26, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »
Imagine if Jack and them win the election. Then he go be the Govt so when it come time to pass out money to the TTFF I wonder if he go pass it out.

All along the excuse has been that the Govt is not supporting the football, If he becomes the Govt will he be willing to hand out the money.

This will be an interesting situation, he go be caught in a catch 22

When you is both giver and receiver and you greedy do you give it or keep it.

This situation might send jack Senile.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Delimma for TTFF
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »
Imagine if Jack and them win the election. Then he go be the Govt so when it come time to pass out money to the TTFF I wonder if he go pass it out.

All along the excuse has been that the Govt is not supporting the football, If he becomes the Govt will he be willing to hand out the money.

MORE SENILE DAT POSSIBLE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 05:47:51 PM »

Not at all
Being in Government is Jack's means to an end ;)
"TnT I'm sorry" gobe de cry from Rudder
Jack go suck all de Gas out the ground by heself
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:49:58 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »
Like I have said all along, it is not the gov't business to support football. Gov't should support all sports. But that the gov't should have an open check book for football is insane. The best thing for the gov't to do for football is to fixed the secondary and tertiary playing fields to a decent standard so fans can go to the games. Allyuh see a picture of the Grande rec. grounds. Who wants to bring their gyurl to see a match there. Build a small field (turf-field) in Aranguez for Jabloth and AIA. Repair Grande rec. or assist NE to get an alternative field in the Grande area.

1]; } ?>