March 28, 2024, 08:07:39 AM

Author Topic: T&T Coast Guard new vessels  (Read 56459 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Coast Guard new vessels
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2010, 09:04:27 AM »
I hear on de radio Subash Panday saying he doh know anything about the contract being canceled.
So i dunno.
The Wall Street Journal confirmed that BAE received notice of cancellation.
http://www.smartmoney.com/news/ON/?story=ON-20100921-000238&cid=1259

so what really going on? is either Subash clueless, or they lying, i highly doubt the news article fake
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »
Here's what I don't understand. According to Griffith the ships were unneccesary and other alternatives would be explored- Fine. Even if I accept that, 2 of the ships are ready and 1 will begin sea trials in November. Even if we no longer require the ships obviously we will still have to pay them (even if it's not the full cost). Just buy the ships and done.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2010, 09:17:33 AM »
Here's what I don't understand. According to Griffith the ships were unneccesary and other alternatives would be explored- Fine. Even if I accept that, 2 of the ships are ready and 1 will begin sea trials in November. Even if we no longer require the ships obviously we will still have to pay them (even if it's not the full cost). Just buy the ships and done.

Well....not to mention the amount of hours spent training. I know a petty officer who was up england training for using it.....for MONTHS.

Dis is ridiculously stupid. Worse yet...it canceled with no announced alternative.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2010, 09:27:15 AM »
lol!! being first timers an all, I expected these folks to be political neophytes....expecting missteps, protocol breaches etc....small ting

But dey really actin like some hillbillys chasin ah pig in a china shop

Everytime dem make ah move ah hearin banjos playin in de background
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »
I hear on de radio Subash Panday saying he doh know anything about the contract being canceled.
So i dunno.
The Wall Street Journal confirmed that BAE received notice of cancellation.
http://www.smartmoney.com/news/ON/?story=ON-20100921-000238&cid=1259

so what really going on? is either Subash clueless, or they lying, i highly doubt the news article fake
The Government hasn't announced anything at all. He could very well be out of loop and not lying.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2010, 01:22:47 PM »

Well....not to mention the amount of hours spent training. I know a petty officer who was up england training for using it.....for MONTHS.

Dis is ridiculously stupid. Worse yet...it canceled with no announced alternative.

U know how much havoc them fellas causing. They have them fellas up they eh payin dem they allowance. Man wife left dem all kind a ting.
lol!! being first timers an all, I expected these folks to be political neophytes....expecting missteps, protocol breaches etc....small ting

But dey really actin like some hillbillys chasin ah pig in a china shop

Everytime dem make ah move ah hearin banjos playin in de background

Pls don't disrespect hillbillys dey smarter than dem fellas.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »
I am ambivalent. BAE did not complete the boast on time. I wonder if they were insisting TT gov't come up with more money. If that was the case, fooook BAE. They did not live up to the contract. We need more details of this whole scenario. Bakes and the rest of lawyers on the forum. Explain, clarify, verify!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »
I am ambivalent. BAE did not complete the boast on time. I wonder if they were insisting TT gov't come up with more money. If that was the case, fooook BAE. They did not live up to the contract. We need more details of this whole scenario. Bakes and the rest of lawyers on the forum. Explain, clarify, verify!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of production overruns?  Please... that happens all the time.  Even when I was working as a consultant with HUD and DoD we'd fall behind on our projects.  There are incentives and disincentives built into every professionally managed project.  There are penalties to be paid when you don't present your deliverables on time.  Deliverables are certain "products" that you present to the client along the life of the project.  For instance, with these ships a couple deliverables might (I dunno the first thing about shipbuilding) have been:

• Hulls on OPV San Fernando to be completed by December 14, 2009
  • Navigational systems on OPV San Fernando installed by March 31, 2010
  • Weaponry installed and tested on OPV San Fernando by June 1, 2010

etc. You get incentive for delivering on time and disincentives (penalties) for failing to do so.

Contracts is not my specialty but I know enough to say with confidence that no court in the world will void/terminate a contract on the basis of production delays or cost overruns.  The party delivering the product would be forced to absorb some of the costs associated with such non-performance... assuming that they are responsible for the delays.  Sometimes the buyer (the person placing the order) is responsible for the delays.  For instance, if the seller (manufacturer) needs certain specifications in order to deliver the product on time, and the buyer is slow to produce those specs then the delay is charged to the buyer and they have to absorb the costs. 

This to me smacks of a very naive move.  I cannot speak too conclusively because at the end of the day the Gov't have experienced lawyers advising it.  However, as presented in the media thus far, this is just the latest in a string of puzzling maddening moves by this government.  Is like they just dismantling and scrapping thing out of spite... because is PNM who start it they feel they must move in de opposite direction.  As I said before, this thing threatening to cost the people of TnT A LOT of money.  Imagine the kinda high powered contract and international sales lawyers BAE will hire.  Imagine the kinda fees this case will generate.  Imagine the size of the bill TnT will have to come up with if a court rules agains us ("us" because is all ah TnT to ketch fuh dis PP gov't bout ah malkady).  We'd have to live up to the terms of the contract, take delivery, pay additional costs arising from the delay in taking delivery, pay penalties... and pay BAE lawyer fees... which alone could run into millions.

People could say I nitpicking or bias or whatever... I doh care which party in charge, this threatens shame us on the international stage, making us look like some backward ass country with no understanding, let alone regard for the law.  As if the financial costs themselves wouldn't be enough.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:50:12 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »
Yeah, yuh talk sense dey BnS, seems like de major motivation of de PP is to prove how bad of a regime de PNM was, as opposed to truly governin, here we go again....and eh, I eh no PNM nor PP fan
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2010, 09:00:48 AM »
making us look like some backward ass country with no understanding, let alone regard for the law. 

LOL. But isn't this actually the case?
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2010, 09:02:18 AM »
making us look like some backward ass country with no understanding, let alone regard for the law. 

YEPPPPPPP
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »

I know you probably saying this in jest but no, this is not the case at all.  Any understanding of the contributions made to international law by Karl Hudson-Phillips and ANR Robinson among others would reveal as much.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 08:04:42 AM »
Kamla: Govt doesn't owe one cent for OPVs

PRIME MINISTER Kamla Persad-Bissessar said yesterday the Government does not owe a cent to BAE Systems, the United Kingdom company contracted to build three multi-billion-dollar offshore patrol vessels (OPVs).

In fact, Persad-Bissessar says BAE owes this country $61 million in damages and will have to repay every cent the Government invested in the project over the past few years.

She was responding to a statement by head of external communication at BAE Kristina Crowe last week, which indicated cost overruns on the deal would mean Government would have to pay an additional £150 million, before tax, on the deal. This, she said, meant the Government was owning BAE £300 million before it terminated the contract.

Contacted yesterday for further comment, Crowe issued the following statement and referred us back to the regulatory announcement issued on Septem- ber 21 on the London Stock Exchange website.

"We have received written notice from the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) that it wishes to cancel the programme under which BAE Systems is providing three offshore patrol vessels and support to the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard. We are seeking to engage in commercial discussions with GORTT and hope to reach an equitable settlement," the statement read.

Speaking to the media at Piarco after returning from her trip to the United States yesterday, Persad-Bissessar said after careful analysis of the project and the substantial breaches in contract by BAE, a decision was taken to cancel the contract since the OPVs could not assist the country in its fight against crime.

The former People's National Movement (PNM) government signed a £150 million contract in April 2007 with VT Shipbuilding to build and commission the vessels. In October last year, BAE acquired full control of VT.

A few months ago, an interministerial committee, which included National Security Minister Brigadier John Sandy and Attorney General Anand Ramlogan, was set up to review the purchase of the OPVs.

Sandy subsequently said he hoped to convince the committee to purchase the vessels since he believed they would be needed in the current fight against crime.

Persad-Bissessar's statement yesterday was the first from any Government official since BAE announced Government had cancelled the purchase of the assets. She said before BAE's statement, her Government could not make public their decision to terminate the contract because of a particular non-disclosure clause in the contract that preven- ted Government from doing so. Government, she said, would meet with officials from BAE but remains firm in its decision to terminate the contract.

"There are stories that I have been reading that we owe BAE money and we breached the contract. No, that is not the case at all. I am advised that BAE is in breach of the contract because of two reasons.

"They (BAE) are in breach because of delay, which was the most substantial cause we have to termination of the contract, but they are also in breach because they have not been able to comply with the specs that had been contracted for," she said.

She said the Government was of the opinion such assets would not assist in making any dent in the crime situation and was also not in a position to fund the vessels.

Steps have already been taken to bring back home more than 60 sailors in the UK, who are training there to operate the OPVs, she said.

Such money, Persad-Bissessar said, could be utilised in ensuring law enforcement officers are adequately compensated for their services.

"There are several things that we had to consider. Do we need three OPVs? The country is not at war out in the seas; the country is at war on the ground, in our streets and in the towns within Trinidad and Tobago. The cost to maintain the vessels would have cost taxpayers in excess of $500 million annually. Our country cannot sustain that at this time," she said.

Persad-Bissessar said the Government had an option to waiver the breach in contracts by BAE, but it would not be in the best interest of the citizenry to do so since "there were better things" the money could be put to.

"We feel that we could better spend that money right here on the ground to fight crime, to pay police officers more money, pay the Defence Force more money, to pay the prisons officers more. To get equipment and, of course, food and hospitals beds," the PM said.

"There is the view that these huge OPVs will not assist in the fight against crime because first, they are slow and are visible from way off. You could see them from far off, so these narco (narcotic) traffickers who may be coming and illegal gun-runners (who) may be coming, what may be more useful is the smaller, faster cutters."

She, however, made it clear the Government will not abandon the needs of its naval and air support units. Government, she said, still intends to proceed with the purchase of four Agusta Westland AW139 twin-turbine helicopters at a cost of $2.3 billion for the T&T Air Guard, to be used for search-and-rescue, surface surveillance, law enforcement, drug interdiction and disaster relief operations.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Kamla__Govt_doesn_t_owe_one_cent_for_OPVs-104056313.html
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2010, 04:33:44 PM »
Contractor refers to supplier of the products or services.  Company refers to issuer of contract. 

There are 5 standard ways to terminate a contract.

Contractor’s Default
A contractor defaults on the contract if it fails to meet the obligations set forth in the contract.  The definition is included in the contract, for example the contract may state the contractor has 10 days after receipt of written notice provided by company to undertake corrective action.  Failure to correct the problem allows the company the right to terminate the contract.  The company can deduct the cost for completing the work from any money owed to the contractor, and back-charge the contractor if the cost of completing work exceeds the amount of money not yet paid to the contractor.

Contractor Insolvency
The company has the right to terminate a contract if the contractor becomes insolvent (i.e. files a bankruptcy petition). 

Company’s Choice
The company can terminate a contract at any time and for any reason, with or without fault on the part of the contractor.  In this case, the company pays for all work completed up till the date of termination, this also includes reasonable costs incurred in preparation for work not yet performed and in shutting down operations.

Contractor’s Choice
Sometimes a contractor will respond to the above by requesting this bi-lateral provision.  In contract negotiations you will find companies omit company’s choice when the contractor requests contractor’s choice if the company does not have alternative options to replace contractor if contractor terminates contract.

Contractor Termination for Company Default
Contractor can terminate contract if company defaults on meeting contractual obligations (i.e. nonpayment of undisputed invoice).  Of course, there must be notice given and a specified time period for company to make payment prior to termination action.

Then there is an additional clause in contracts: force majeure.  This is becoming a very common inclusion in  contract T&C and is basically the “sixth” way to terminate a contract.  This is often referred to as the “Act of God” clause which basically frees parties from liability when an event beyond their control happens.  Events such as earthquakes, volcanic eruption, etc.   A recent example was the drilling moratorium as a result of the BP Macondo oil spill; several oil companies stopped projects so they will not have to pay day rates on rigs in the GOM.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 04:36:32 PM by real madness »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
"There is the view that these huge OPVs will not assist in the fight against crime because first, they are slow and are visible from way off. You could see them from far off, so these narco (narcotic) traffickers who may be coming and illegal gun-runners (who) may be coming, what may be more useful is the smaller, faster cutters."

From what I heard is that these boat can stay out at sea for a long period. And are thy not supposed to have speed boats and or helicopters on them so they can go after or deter these trafficers? Correct me!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
Real Madness,
                   Did the Manning administration did anything, such as changing the specs of the vessels while inproduction that caused the delay? If they did then it appears BAE has a case. Kamla and them have to be pretty sure they could terminate this contract to proceed with it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »
Real Madness,
                   Did the Manning administration did anything, such as changing the specs of the vessels while inproduction that caused the delay? If they did then it appears BAE has a case. Kamla and them have to be pretty sure they could terminate this contract to proceed with it.

Deeks, even if Manning and them didn't change the specs... leh we assume the delay is 100% on BAE, Kamla and dem still have to give BAE an opportunity to "cure" or make the contract right again.  Doesn't seem as though that has occurred.  Besides, the proper remedy isn't termination, rather a court will let the contract proceed and award damages to the GORTT if BAE is indeed in breach.  In other words, BAE would have to eat all of the costs of the overrun under that scenario.  The preference is always in favor of performance on the contract.  Termination is a drop dead last resort... not a first as Kamla and dem seem to be pushing.

I really not surprise... so far Anand Ramlogan coming up with some real fishy legal advice, from the Ish Galbaransingh/Steve Furguson extradition case, to the comments about hanging to the Volney/CJ dispute (ah sure Anand have they ear behind the scene) to even the WC dispute (I sure Jack ask Anand fuh advice on dat too).  But I just watching de scene fuh now.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2010, 02:03:33 AM »
I blame manning for all this. instead ah the duncy a$$ man stay the time and finalize all his project including the rapid rail, the jackoff gone and callin early election following some dotish soothsayer. i will never understand ppl of color nah, is too much ego @ work, on both sides, PP and PNM.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2010, 04:59:40 AM »
Let me tell all yuh what also bothering me about this cancelled contract.  The Min of Nat'l Security didn't know about it and the Junior Minister didn't know either and he (Panday) said it was not a cabinet decision.  So the PM took the decision to cancel the contract on whose advice?? Gary Griffith??  But he not in cabinet....so is wha going orn??!!    ???

But say wha....let me stop nitpicking..... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2010, 09:33:28 AM »

From what I heard is that these boat can stay out at sea for a long period. And are thy not supposed to have speed boats and or helicopters on them so they can go after or deter these trafficers? Correct me!!

How bigger US Navy ships effective in all parts of the world doing the same ting?  Jes look at Somalia.

The fact is you use those vessels to launch smaller platforms and arieal recon.  Dumb ass talk.

You cannot send small vessels that far out an dfor extended periods.

Additionally the mission of the T&T CG ios also to help in SAR (Search and Resue) and environmental prtection...who is de c**t who say dey too big?

That is why they were also supplimented with the purchase of close to 16 smaller intercept vessels...steups

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2010, 02:56:05 PM »
horrible idea on the cancellation

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2010, 11:31:27 PM »
Every 5 years trinis get together and think to themselves "how can we f**k up up this country once again". SO we voted. We voted for 3000 dollar pension, laptop for our children and plastics and solar in la brea not to forget tunnels to Maracas. So with more ppl going to maracas I would expect the price of Bake and shark to increase.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »
Every 5 years trinis get together and think to themselves "how can we f**k up up this country once again". SO we voted. We voted for 3000 dollar pension, laptop for our children and plastics and solar in la brea not to forget tunnels to Maracas. So with more ppl going to maracas I would expect the price of Bake and shark to increase.

Richard go b happy.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2010, 04:20:35 AM »

It wasn't 5 years this time eh.....thanks to Patos, who still never tell we why he called the election that early.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2010, 05:16:48 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/Time_to_hear_about_anti-drugs_plan-104126424.html

Time to hear about anti-drugs plan

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has at last confirmed cancellation of the now-controversial order for three Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs). The Government has released itself from the contractual non-disclosure clause—a clause to which, peculiarly, the suppliers were apparently not bound.

From the Prime Minister's remarks, the justification appears to be based on a People's Partnership re-evaluation that downgraded the potential usefulness of the vessels in the fight against drug- and gun-running.
This decision has opened what could be a long-running dispute between the Government and the shipbuilders over who owes whom, and how much. BAE Systems is claiming an additional £150 million (over TT$1.5 billion) while the Government says that BAE owes this country the money already paid, as well as $61 million in damages, because of delays and inability to meet the vessel specifications. Assuming both sides remain adamant, the matter will very likely head to international court.

Meanwhile, the country needs assurances that the new administration has found a more cost-effective and more workable option than its predecessor, in terms of capital and recurrent expenditure, to defend Trinidad and Tobago's waters and shorelines against international drug and gun trafficking, issues to which the Prime Minister last week eloquently sought to rally the world at the United Nations.

The previous regime, which commissioned the OPVs, had a predilection for high-tech and high-priced crime solutions, none of which was able to arrest the crime spiral during their nine years in office (unless one accepts the tendentious argument that crime would have been worse without the blimps, towers, radar, etc).
Mrs Persad-Bissessar also cited maintenance costs "more than $500 million every year" for the contract's cancellation. Even in the boom years, this expenditure should have raised eyebrows. It may be rhetorically acceptable to talk about the fight against drugs as though no cost should be spared, but all responsible governments have to weigh costs and benefits in policy-making. The illegal drug trade exacts a high price in terms of human misery, official corruption, undermining good governance, and skewing the economy. But would the OPVs' $500 million in annual maintenance pay returns, or would such an expenditure drain funds that could be more effectively spent to reduce drug trafficking and drug demand?

Nonetheless, drugs and guns remain scourges to our society, and the People's Partnership must now publicise and implement its proposed measures to control this pernicious trade.  The government must also give a full account of all the money spent so far on the OPV deal, what are the penalties for not receiving the vessels, state whether a proper assessment was done before the decision was taken to ditch the contract, the cost to taxpayers and the risk exposure to the country.
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2010, 07:44:25 AM »

It wasn't 5 years this time eh.....thanks to Patos, who still never tell we why he called the election that early.....

All yuh blaming Patos 4 callin an early election. D man give we 2 option put him bck or throw him out. We throw him out so we have 2 live wit what we do. If yuh eh popular like Patos he do d right ting call d election let d people decide. Dey decide now live wit d decision.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »

All yuh blaming Patos 4 callin an early election. D man give we 2 option put him bck or throw him out. We throw him out so we have 2 live wit what we do. If yuh eh popular like Patos he do d right ting call d election let d people decide. Dey decide now live wit d decision.

I eh blaming him.  But even people in he own party eh know to this day why he took them down that road.  Simple, it was his friggin ego why he call the election.  That bleeeeppppp!!!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2010, 07:30:36 PM »

I eh blaming him.  But even people in he own party eh know to this day why he took them down that road.  Simple, it was his friggin ego why he call the election.  That bleeeeppppp!!!!....
[/quote

Yep he dotish but who more dotish we 4 puttin dem fellas there now?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
British gov't tell's Kamla to atleast buy one boat.
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »
BRITISH GOVT STEPS IN
T&T to be asked to buy at least one OPV

By Akile Simon akile.simon@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Oct 6, 2010 at 11:46 PM ECT

THE BRITISH Government has stepped in the negotiations involving BAE Systems and the Trinidad and Tobago Government after Government decided to cancel the purchase of three Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs).

The Express understands that efforts are being made for a representative of the British Government to meet with Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar to facilitate and/or convince this Government to at least accept one of the vessels, which has an estimated cost of $800 million.

Persad-Bissessar is expected to travel to London next week as chairperson of the Commonwealth Heads of Government, and wants Attorney General Anand Ramlogan to accompany her on that trip to lead discussions with officials of BAE and the British Government regarding the OPVs, sources said...
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/BRITISH_GOVT_STEPS_IN-104461304.html

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2010, 06:28:55 AM »
I figured there would be some fallout.

1]; } ?>