April 23, 2024, 08:24:27 PM

Author Topic: Jones told performances must justify his Sunderland wages.  (Read 7021 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Jones told performances must justify his Sunderland wages.
« on: January 27, 2010, 05:41:19 AM »
Kenwyne told performances must justify his Sunderland wages.
By Rob Stewart (Telegraph.co.uk).

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has challenged Kenwyne Jones to start justifying his £50,000-a-week salary after claiming his striker had been distracted by speculation linking him with Liverpool.

Bruce called for the Trinidad & Tobago international to help return Sunderland to winning ways again ahead of Wednesday's trip to Merseyside against Everton, where his team will be out to register their first Premier League win since last November.

"If his head's been turned, if he doesn't want to be here, I don't know," Bruce said.

"All I know is we pay him very, very well, he's a big hero with the supporters here, we have to get him turned around and focussed on what he's good at, which is being a centre-forward and a good one.

"It's up to him and his own personal pride to be the player we know he is. All this nonsense hasn't helped, I'm totally convinced of that.

"We have to get him around and playing the way we know he can do and that is obviously my biggest job of the lot at the moment, getting him turned round and being the Kenwyne Jones we've seen before.

"With Kenwyne on the exterior nothing fazes him but the one thing we've got to do is get him back playing to the level which he's capable of. If we do, we know Sunderland are a far, far better team than what we're witnessing with Kenwyne at the moment."

Bruce said the notion he would consider loaning Jones to Liverpool was " ludicrous" and insisted he had not spoken to Liverpool counterpart Rafael Benitez about the former Southampton player and that the Spaniard's club had not tabled a bid to buy the £15 million forward.

"I know for a fact privately and publicly, they have unsettled the boy," Bruce said. "It's quite obviously plain to see and we've got to get him back on-side.

"The one thing I have got to do is get Kenwyne pointed in the right direction and playing the way we know he can do for Sunderland because if Saturday (a 2-1 defeat at Portsmouth) was anything to go by, it certainly affected him in a way that you know, he was no use, unfortunately.

"I tried to speak with him on Friday and put him in the picture. He's obviously hearing different stories and he's obviously maybe questioning me.

"I've tried to be as open as I possibly can with the boy to tell him what the situation is. If Liverpool are there and ready to make an offer, even with four days to go it's very difficult to even consider it."

Bruce hit the roof last week over Liverpool's pursuit of Jones prompting Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn to hold talks with Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow over the weekend.

"The first conversation between the two clubs was on Friday evening," Bruce said. "I've not spoken to Rafa Benitez since. That's why I tried to nip it in the bud on Friday because I kept reading about the same things day after day after day, that I was going to let him leave on loan. It had to be put to bed.

"I've never been in any doubt that I don't want to sell him. I never wanted to sell Emile Heskey last Christmas; I never wanted to sell (Wilson) Palacios to Tottenham, or (Luis Antonio) Valencia to Man United. However, I've been in it long enough to understand if the money's there and it's right, who knows?";p-
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jones told performances must justify his Sunderland wages.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 07:01:10 AM »
Bruce feel he's ah smart man....he aint want tuh pay KJ wages and HE iz d one trying d most to UNSETTLE KJ...Before he arrive KJ wuz doing just fine.....

All these excuses with Liverpool dis and dat and how KJ need to do tis and that...leads me to think that he aint helping KJ out at all.....

Bruce iz ah Nemaakaram
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 08:35:20 AM »
Bruce feel he's ah smart man....he aint want tuh pay KJ wages and HE iz d one trying d most to UNSETTLE KJ...Before he arrive KJ wuz doing just fine.....

All these excuses with Liverpool dis and dat and how KJ need to do tis and that...leads me to think that he aint helping KJ out at all.....

Bruce iz ah Nemaakaram
He's playing him .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:43:03 AM »
i'm beginning to think that Bruce is not a manager that knows how to handle stars/big players..

sure he can get the most out of workmanlike calibre players like the Robbie Savages, Cattermoles, Palacios' and Canas of the world to grind out results.. but he can only take a team only to a certain level; safe from relegation, mid-table at best.. He is not someone imo that can take a team to the next level.

i don't want to sell you does not equate to i believe in you.

i have serious questions for his man management skills.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 09:06:46 AM »
would not say Jones is a "big " Star

the man cant even start on TnT squad on merit.

he is not a big star

bruce can't handle the relaxed attitude.

jones doing he work he winning the head balls scoring some goals and assiting some goals.

He creates space for bent to score if they lose him sunderland will sink towards the bottom of the table because neither Murphy or frazier can be as effective as jones.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 09:10:42 AM »
would not say Jones is a "big " Star

the man cant even start on TnT squad on merit.

he is not a big star

bruce can't handle the relaxed attitude.

jones doing he work he winning the head balls scoring some goals and assiting some goals.

He creates space for bent to score if they lose him sunderland will sink towards the bottom of the table because neither Murphy or frazier can be as effective as jones.

As a manager, not every player on yuh side responds to the same style and approach...

its different strokes for different folks..

some players need "an arm round the shoulder" others need "a kick in the teeth" as they say in the UK.

kenywne is a big part of the problem for sure, but if a manager cannot get the best out his marquee players then he have to take alot of the responsibility as well.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:26:21 AM by dinho »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 11:31:37 AM »
you know what am tired of hearing Jones name call up here almost everyday like he is some kind of baller. I guh say it allyuh go ahead and cuss. JONES IS NOT A STRIKER.  Jones is adefensive player and dey try a thing wid him because of his height and it wrk for a lil bit,  now it eh wrking for nothing. I think dey should try him as a goal keeper and see how dat go guh. anyway how much goal this man have for di season suh far?
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
"I know for a fact privately and publicly, they have unsettled the boy," Bruce said. "It's quite obviously plain to see and we've got to get him back on-side.

"I've tried to be as open as I possibly can with the boy to tell him what the situation is.

I hate when British managers refer to big hard back players as boy.

Ah know is a cultural ting and daz jes how dem does chat....Fergie forever callin Rooney boy too

But DAMN!!!  I cyah imagine bein a proud man...a black one at dat and have my manager referrin to me as boy?

>:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:41:55 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 11:47:42 AM »

"I've tried to be as open as I possibly can with the boy to tell him what the situation is.

Ah know is a cultural ting and daz jes how dem does chat....Fergie forever callin Rooney boy too

But DAMN!!!  I cyah imagine bein a proud man...a black one at dat and have my manager referrin to me as boy?

Yeah boy.  ::)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 11:55:05 AM »

Nah boy I cah agree wit yuh dey.

Dinho beat me to it :)

Doh study dem fellas boy shotta12.  You in excellent company.

Pele did say dat Nicky Butt was de best player in de world durin de 2002 World Cup in Korea too.

:devil:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:00:09 PM by Peong »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »

Nah boy I cah agree wit yuh dey.

Dinho beat me to it :)

Doh study dem fellas boy shotta12.  You in excellent company.

Pele did say dat Nicky Butt was de best player in de world durin de 2002 World Cup in Korea too.

:devil:

I eh shotta12 manager doh  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 01:49:47 PM »

Yeah boy::)
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »
All yu getting on as though KJ is a little boy so what you expect,it's the same way Bruce getting on that's why he referring to him as boy,this is what happens when you depending on people for your daily bread and butter,the thing is KJ can't say boo because who wants to give up $50,000 a week just so.
I always say you can't hide for long in this game,you going to get exposed,KJ is supposed to be a marque player and he is not living up to it plain and simple,people making too many excuses and blaming everybody else but the man himself for the situation he is in,don't matter where or with who you put a quality striker he going to score,Bruce can't do anything for KJ is KJ have to do for Bruce because Bruce job on the line also. 

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »

I eh shotta12 manager doh  :devil:

ur mean lol.. this article is sad... first of all sunderland sucks lol. and bruce sucks too... not to mention most of then first and second team. previous sunderland teams have sucked. they are suckers. KJ sucks too but the club sunderland sucks more... its jus a question of who sucks more xD

oh and.. yeah boy palos  :devil:  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:34:21 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
Wow kJ under some pressure .. hmmmm. I think performance wise people's expectations is whats causing the conflict. True enough his effort doesnt seem to be the same on the pitch .... so naturally his attitude is being called into question. i think people believe that with his size strenght and mobility for a big guy he doesnt play the typical aggressive role that other rooney type forwards play. But in fact the fact that he is built like that is not a prerequisite for him to play like that....KJ simply isnt that aggressive type bulldozer kinda forward ..he's built like it but that isnt and never has been how he has played. I think there has been an attempt to turn him into that kinda player and as a result he has lost the thing that made him special once ... the mobility and athleticism he had as a big player. Same thing they try with yorke but yorke game was more in tuned for it.. KJ understanding of the game doesnt make him as good a prospect as yorke ...technically!

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 07:36:33 PM »
Bruce trying to throw the blame off himself for the poor results they've had.  The Sunderland board will axe Bruce before they get rid of KJ.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Bruce trying to throw the blame off himself for the poor results they've had.  The Sunderland board will axe Bruce before they get rid of KJ.
        Sunderland problem was Roy Keane now Bruce,when will it be those players,is only so much a Coach/Manager can do,don't matter who they put in charge it will be the same with those players they have, like no quality players eh going there.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »
        Sunderland problem was Roy Keane now Bruce,when will it be those players,is only so much a Coach/Manager can do,don't matter who they put in charge it will be the same with those players they have, like no quality players eh going there.

Yuh right.. just now everyone including de EPL managers go realise that Jones is overrated and his size fooling everybody. De man is not a baller and have no technical ability. He should have stayed a defender.

I wish I was wrong.

Still wish him the best, its not to late....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »
waaaaaaaays

allyuh real two faced boy

d same shite that run dong kj leg when he wearing the red n white n black of tnt...

starting to run dong he leg in red n white n black of sunderland...

and when he coach saying the same thing everybody on here does slate him for...

allyuh jump on d coach back???

is ah buncha CPEP and rumshop jumbie on dis forum yes

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:23 AM »
I find Bruce damn right for saying that. I know is Sunderland he playing for , so u know chances are going to be hard to come by. Kenwyne just doesnt look hungry, his play is lax. For a player with his strength and speed he does not channel his pluses effectively. His play real fall off this year. On Sunderland squad is is regarded as one of their top players and as such expectations are higher on him and he has not lived up to it this year

And just because I criticise his play doesnt make me two face. I call it as I see it. I only watch Sunderland games to see him play........ n I support my Trinis anywhere......but fact is fact the man not living up to expectation and he have numerous attributes to get him there.

The man need to look at his game and ask himself ... Am I being the best player I can be? If he answer yes to dat..........boy he in trouble!!

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »
Dem English real dissing Jones now! Check out this excerpt from a skysports report of the game between Everton and Sunderland. Jones made a substitute appearance:

"Jones had been virtually anonymous since his introduction and one late fluffed effort prompted chants of "Rafa, sign him up" from the Goodison faithful."

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 11:36:34 AM »
All yu getting on as though KJ is a little boy so what you expect,it's the same way Bruce getting on that's why he referring to him as boy,this is what happens when you depending on people for your daily bread and butter,the thing is KJ can't say boo because who wants to give up $50,000 a week just so.
I always say you can't hide for long in this game,you going to get exposed,KJ is supposed to be a marque player and he is not living up to it plain and simple,people making too many excuses and blaming everybody else but the man himself for the situation he is in,don't matter where or with who you put a quality striker he going to score,Bruce can't do anything for KJ is KJ have to do for Bruce because Bruce job on the line also. 

Correction: KJ is not on $50,000 per week, its more than that, he's on £50,000 per week!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 08:29:25 PM »
I find Bruce damn right for saying that. I know is Sunderland he playing for , so u know chances are going to be hard to come by. Kenwyne just doesnt look hungry, his play is lax. For a player with his strength and speed he does not channel his pluses effectively. His play real fall off this year. On Sunderland squad is is regarded as one of their top players and as such expectations are higher on him and he has not lived up to it this year

And just because I criticise his play doesnt make me two face. I call it as I see it. I only watch Sunderland games to see him play........ n I support my Trinis anywhere......but fact is fact the man not living up to expectation and he have numerous attributes to get him there.

The man need to look at his game and ask himself ... Am I being the best player I can be? If he answer yes to dat..........boy he in trouble!!
Utta forkries!!!!! Kj has kept this team in the prem two seasons in ah row with limited brain power and skill in the midfield!! and i will go as far as to say, if KJ was playing for everton, villa or one of the top four he'd be in double figures as we speak!

sunderland has one of the weakest defence in the prem, and they scarsly could hold on to ah lead even if their lives depended on it, and when KJ should just lay back and concentrate on scoring, the bredder have tuh run back and defend on every single set piece, plus pick up the slack for an unskilled midfield.

apart from the weak Purus defence, their midfield can't seem tuh penetrate defences adequately enough for KJ yuh score. and please don't tell me that bent is scoring wid the same midfield.

bent don't defend as much as KJ, and even though it's true that bent iz more of a pocher and ah better finisher then KJ, but a lot of his opportunities came as a result of KJ absorbing all the pressure from defenders while bent left free to get into scoring position.

KJ is ah damn good forward, he just plays on two incredably shitty teams! could you imagine playing wid midfielders like clyde leon , keon daniels, and carlos edwards who can't cross ah ball tuh save his life? plus he's paired up wid ah man like scotty who can't out pace ah snail and void of ideas?

check out chelsea and their midfield, lampard, essien, joe cole, maluda, balack, obimekhel. MAN-U = nani, gigs, scoles,neville, anderson, carrick , fletcher, gibson , park .

Arsenal= rosicky , diaby, fabregass, nassri, ashavin, eboue. bendtna, song.

MAN CITY= stephen ireland , gareth barry, martin petrov, micheal johnson, wright phillips, craig bellamy.

now! do you honestly think that if KJ had this kinda service and the defenders together wid the defensive midfield  who are capable of holding it down without him having to chip in and help his defence, plus A1 service like the big four has, do you think he would be this unsuccessful?

sunderland has one of the worst defence in the prem and one midfielder worth talking bout as far as service goes, they have no attacking mid who could unsettle defences, only andy ried has the ability to run @ defenders.

don't get me wrong, cana and cattermole are good midfielders, but they play ah more defensive role and have very little input in the attacking third. richardson, henderson and malbraunce are "OK", but as far as creativity goes, reid is it!!

allyuh! please leave kenwyne alone, the boy have no help in whatsoever!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:21 PM »
bent don't defend as much as KJ, and even though it's true that bent iz more of a pocher and ah better finisher then KJ, but a lot of his opportunities came as a result of KJ absorbing all the pressure from defenders while bent left free to get into scoring position.

There is a stat i would love to see if possible..

Darren Bent goals scored - 1. with KJ on the pitch / 2. without KJ on the pitch

I almost sure it will tell us a story.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 11:59:14 PM »
Dem English real dissing Jones now! Check out this excerpt from a skysports report of the game between Everton and Sunderland. Jones made a substitute appearance:

"Jones had been virtually anonymous since his introduction and one late fluffed effort prompted chants of "Rafa, sign him up" from the Goodison faithful."

ouch! dat hard...dat very hard...on a real tho...jones to pool is absurd

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 12:14:56 AM »

Utta forkries!!!!! Kj has kept this team in the prem two seasons in ah row with limited brain power and skill in the midfield!! and i will go as far as to say, if KJ was playing for everton, villa or one of the top four he'd be in double figures as we speak!

sunderland has one of the weakest defence in the prem, and they scarsly could hold on to ah lead even if their lives depended on it, and when KJ should just lay back and concentrate on scoring, the bredder have tuh run back and defend on every single set piece, plus pick up the slack for an unskilled midfield.

apart from the weak Purus defence, their midfield can't seem tuh penetrate defences adequately enough for KJ yuh score. and please don't tell me that bent is scoring wid the same midfield.

KJ is ah damn good forward, he just plays on two incredably shitty teams! could you imagine playing wid midfielders like clyde leon , keon daniels, and carlos edwards who can't cross ah ball tuh save his life? plus he's paired up wid ah man like scotty who can't out pace ah snail and void of ideas?

check out chelsea and their midfield, lampard, essien, joe cole, maluda, balack, obimekhel. MAN-U = nani, gigs, scoles,neville, anderson, carrick , fletcher, gibson , park .

MAN CITY= stephen ireland , gareth barry, martin petrov, micheal johnson, wright phillips, craig bellamy.

now! do you honestly think that if KJ had this kinda service and the defenders together wid the defensive midfield  who are capable of holding it down without him having to chip in and help his defence, plus A1 service like the big four has, do you think he would be this unsuccessful?

sunderland has one of the worst defence in the prem and one midfielder worth talking bout as far as service goes, they have no attacking mid who could unsettle defences, only andy ried has the ability to run @ defenders.

don't get me wrong, cana and cattermole are good midfielders, but they play ah more defensive role and have very little input in the attacking third. richardson, henderson and malbraunce are "OK", but as far as creativity goes, reid is it!!

I guess we could make that argument JC.  When  I played college ball I used to blame the fact that the team I was on wasn't really made up of players.  The bottom line, I wasn't able/good enough/lucky enough to over come my present situation.  Hence, I wasn't really offered another one.  With all the stuff Bruce talking KJ needs to be doing his thing.  But I'm seeing mental weakness in KJ.  The same weakness in Stern, Scotty, Latas and many of our players. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 04:06:10 AM »

I guess we could make that argument JC.  When  I played college ball I used to blame the fact that the team I was on wasn't really made up of players.  The bottom line, I wasn't able/good enough/lucky enough to over come my present situation.  Hence, I wasn't really offered another one.  With all the stuff Bruce talking KJ needs to be doing his thing.  But I'm seeing mental weakness in KJ.  The same weakness in Stern, Scotty, Latas and many of our players. 
Breds like yuh didn't read my post properly or what?? FYI, if rooney , keane, tevez,  or saha was playing for sunderland they wouldah did just as bad or even worst! even if bent was playing without KJ tuh absorb all the blow and the tight markin, he woulda never reach 12 goals.

kj on any of the 5 top teams would excell! yuh think rafa, rednapp and martin o'neil don't know KJ have ah bad first touch and can't finish very well? but why they still insist? BC the boy have what it takes tuh be ah tip top player. iz time for KJ tuh leave sunderland! then you'll see how good the kid really iz! and please , don't compare him wid you, bad analogy.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 08:27:15 AM »
JC im loving your post and dem defending KJ. LOL. its good reading material indeed.

On another note, just read that Sunderland is currently in talks with Benjani of Man City. If he comes in what do you think is KJ position at that point?  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 09:40:35 AM »
What is KJ's true level?

The level that everyone wants him to play at (because we've seen it at times), or the level that he's playing at now (because we've seen it at times)?

He's played quality football as much as he hasn't.

How long do we give him the benefit of the doubt that he is that player that we want him to be....before we decide that his high moments were overachievement and limited to the context of a time that has passed?

I support KJ because he's Trini and I think he has attributes which in the system that suits him, could be very very valuable (as has been seen)...but in the scope of world football (that I watch week in week out)...I'm not sure he's really worth all this discussion.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
Breds like yuh didn't read my post properly or what?? FYI, if rooney , keane, tevez,  or saha was playing for sunderland they wouldah did just as bad or even worst! even if bent was playing without KJ tuh absorb all the blow and the tight markin, he woulda never reach 12 goals.

kj on any of the 5 top teams would excell! yuh think rafa, rednapp and martin o'neil don't know KJ have ah bad first touch and can't finish very well? but why they still insist? BC the boy have what it takes tuh be ah tip top player. iz time for KJ tuh leave sunderland! then you'll see how good the kid really iz! and please , don't compare him wid you, bad analogy.
[/quote]

Nobody ain't saying KJ ain't have potential.  And that's what those coaches you named banking on and hopefully he can morph into something that can benefit their club.  But I do disagree with the first part of your response that claims these guys, rooney , keane, tevez,  or saha would do just as bad.  Bent scoring and he have the same midfield.  I'm not disputing that a better midfield would mean better chances, either.  But for 50,000 a week.  He needs to find a way to deliver.  To do that when your chips are down it takes some mental prowess.  Not sure if the brother has it.  Coops call the man and talk to him.   :)
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>