April 29, 2024, 12:44:55 AM

Author Topic: My interview with Lincoln Phillips.  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My interview with Lincoln Phillips.
« on: January 27, 2010, 07:56:53 PM »
My interview with Lincoln Phillips.
By Sam.

Well Lincoln, is ah long time we eh hear from yuh, where yuh working now.
LP: I keeping a low profile Sam, to much baccanal in T&T football and I eh able. I still working as de TD and in T&T TD stands for "Total Dummy" position. I feel like I qualified. Lips seal, mind yuh business and when Jack say jump, I fly.

Are you still the TD, that’s funny, because I thought you retired, is so long we eh hear what de TD up to.
LP: Yes I am still here and I am convince I will do a good job one day and surprise everyone. I hear people saying de Tiger is now a pussy cat, well, we will see Sam. I eh no pussy cat, I just counting my eggs now and collecting a pay check is all that I am concern about at the moment, I have a family to maintain Sam.

I was the one who said that you were now a pussy cat, sorry you take offence.
LP: Sam, I lets no one get to me, I am positive all the time. I just hide in my office for the day on a regular day and mind my business. Doh feel bad Sam, I eh have de time to be vex. But yuh song was on spot though. I just laugh and shake meh head.

So I hear you was suppose to do an interview for Flex a while now, but never did, how come.
LP: Flex is a good man, but he wanted me to lost my wok or what, hear nah, I sell my house in de USA to move back to T&T and de kinda questions Flex ask me, I really couldn't answer them because I woulda get fired, so de best thing for me was to just disappear without giving anyone any explanation. I hope one day Flex understands. T&T football is my bread and butter, in the end of the day I eh care what happens, once Friday reach and I have my money in de bank. I supporting de soca warriors site long time now Sam, but that is all I can do, is support, browse and read, but I eh contributing nothing because that site eh benefitting me..

I heard a rumor you was vex with us here on de site because we question your position.
LP: I is ah big man, I don't have time to get vex as I told you. I vex with de TTFF for taking away my computer from de office, now I cant do my job and chat with my family on SKYPE, but I cant go back home either because I eh got one. I stick in T&T for now trying to make ends meet and keeping a low profile. I carry a big title TD and I doh do as much as a regular TD should do and still get paid when de week up, so how can I complain. I work in de USA all my life and collecting Social Security now I figure if I work in T&T long enough I will collect a T&T pension, so ah killing two birds with one stone.

(ring))) (ring))) ... hello LP here..... [this is Oliver, I hear ah man say stones)..... nah nah, I say killing two birds with one stone, [or, my bad, I does get tizzic when I eh de word stones nah, sorry to disturb yuh interview Lincoln] .. no scene man....

So who was that.
LP: that was Ollie, he wanted to know about stones. He have a camera on de premises so he does macco everything we saying here.

Or, ok, back to de interview. So what are your plans for T&T football.
LP: Well I just give all de parent who interested a coaching license and now ah plan to give de prison officers theirs badges too. We have to educate everyone Sam, that is my goal, Gary Hunt assure me that my work will not go unnoticed. Bring in de parents, spend 20 hours with them a week and give them a piece of paper qualifying them even if them eh know how to read, we pass everyone, get them involved and make me look like a star boy.

So what about trying to help our past players get their badges for coaching too.
LP: Sam, you joking or what, them past players head not right boy, them men still think they are national players and expect things to just fall into their arms like that. They eh want to wok. Look Dwight say he going for he coaching badge and he still running down Kathie Price because he hear she husband left her. And Dwight using he son as an excuse, de man still in love with Price, I guess de price was right. Them eh want no help Sam.

Any plans to help the pro league.
LP: Ent they have a manager for that ! Skeene is a big boy, he doh take advice. He head swell. Besides, I get paid for doing nothing, do you expect me to wok now, come on Sam. Look Latapy getting paid and he eh coach a team since last year. Me eh going and make things hard for no one, next thing Jack crack down on we, thank gush he head tie up in election thing right now or else was thunder. As for de pro league, Skeene feel he reach, he head so far up he ass he feel he don reach where he going, de pro league lasting 4 more years tops, thats my prediction. De government eh helping and me eh spending a black cent from my pocket to help anyone.

So, do you have any plans to help the T&T senior team even as goalkeeper coach.
LP: Hold on, meh phone ringing.

(ring))) (ring))) ... hello, this is Lincoln. [hello, TI here from de socawarriors online] ....how can I help you TI [well ah wanted to let you know Jemmott have a small brother coming up and he just as good as Jemmot, maybe better, any chance of him getting to play for de T&T Olympic team] .... [TSTT operator... beep beep beep.... there appears to be a phone of the receiver, please hang up and try your call again].

Who was that.
LP: Some crazy dube from allyuh site asking bout Jemmott. Allyuh on that site feel I could just snap my finger and get things done, everything goes through Jack and now that Jack is taken up with he UNC baccanal he eh have time for football matters. Everybody on a stand still.

I want to go down in the history books for T&T and right now Sam, I eh want to take up more duties to make my rep bad, so I taking a back seat, when I go people must remember de Tiger in me. You feel T&T team going de Olympics and de 2014 WC, get real. Latapy running on first time luck, Ross Russell is a joke and Marvin Faustin gone now because he open he mouth.

So finally, whats your take on Latapy as head coach so far.
LP: I wanted Maturana to stay because he was a good coach, Latapy came in and undermined him and now Latapy himself is in hot water. Maturana was a nice man with a lot of experience and being a black man made it better, but you know Jack have his own ideas. Oneday all this shit will stop Sam and I will reveal everything, for now allyuh fellas on that site need to chill out. Latapy go call players to train 1 week before an important game and then say he need more time to prepare a team, Maturana use to take de team to train in central america, now latapy taking de team to run round de dwight yorke stadium and say they fit and ready. Look carnival around de corner, yuh cah hear from Latapy yet. If Maturana was here he woulda have them men training hard, he made stars out of our players, he had men like Aklie Edwards looking like Maldini.

(ring))) (ring))), hello Lincoln here, .... [This is Jack, I need you to come to de office now, my office need a vacuuming and I need meh suit press]... ok boss, ah coming.

Who was that now.
LP: Is de boss, he calling meh to do some technical matters.

So, now you fall in de same boat as Oliver Camps and them, de yes man syndrome.
LP: To tell you de truth, at first I thought I could have made a change, but ah realise now why Camps and company is the way they are. I realise that is a bunch of yes man woking here, so why should I be a no man. I dont want to be the odd man out, besides, T&T fans easy to fool, doh qualify for a tournament, win one game, drink some carib and everybody happy, they forget we aim, take de current under 20 women team, we beat Jamaica and everybody whining and dinning, they forgot we coming home, while USA and others going to the world cup.

We hire a big time manager Even Pellerud and de women senior team still being coach by a dummy in Jamaal Shabazz and still playing one pack ah ass, long ball, cant get 5 passes together and cant get a shot on goal. Anyhow, I have to go Sam before de boss call back, even though Gary Hunt does pay me with de government tax payers money, Jack still run things. Doh publish this interview yet, I want to read it fost.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:51:52 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My interview with Lincoln Phillips.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »
IDLENESS !!  :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
de man read it as yet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Not ;D

Aye Sam, Good one man

An Institution

:rotfl: As I c d title I say SAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Co freakin sign
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:19:02 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »
 :rotfl: As I c d title I say SAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
 :rotfl:  ;D  :D :devil:  :-X  :cheers:  :applause:  :wavetowel:  :whip: good one sam.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »
Sam yah is ahh boss :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:06:59 AM »
Sam all yuh good we. Dais ah real classic  :rotfl:
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 03:28:47 AM »
(ring))) (ring))), hello Lincoln here, .... [This is Jack, I need you to come to de office now, my office need a vacuuming and I need meh suit press]... ok boss, ah coming.

Who was that now.

:rotfl:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 05:01:00 AM »
Ah eh read it yet but ah sure this initial reaction is appropriate.....
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 06:32:13 AM »
Sam- I hope you have court clothes. Seriously, Sam has hit the nail on the head, Jack caught up with UNC politics and football is on the back burner. Vranes focusing on the olympic team that will graduate to the Senior Team. We will call up players two weeks before a big Caribbean tournament and then call the overseas
 Players three days before match day. Some one needs to do to TTFF what Jack did to the UNC- One man one vote from all registered players, starting with the post of President, then Executive members and the democratic elected committe must say We do not need a Special advisor and tell Jack to ride out in the sunset or just go with the Rising Star.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »
Some how this interview actually makes sense more than being funny, except for the stones part,.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam is ah boss we.

LP must be vex. Ah wonder if he read it yet....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »
Some how this interview actually makes sense more than being funny, except for the stones part,.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam is ah boss we.

LP must be vex. Ah wonder if he read it yet....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cosign!  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »

Who was that now.

Hee ... #$#@$ ... lay-ree-us! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 03:33:24 PM »
I was bored so I come back to read this to get a laugh oui..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 04:48:07 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sam, time and time again, men like allyuh so does force me to arkse de question, "where de hell allyuh does come out, boy?" This was/is a CLASSIC!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 10:52:17 AM »

I feel we should send this interview to de Guardian to put in the funny section....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
Honestly, where Lincoln these days ?

I remember when he first came to T&T as TD, he started off very well when he took our youth team to a US tour but that is the only memory I have of him as TD.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 09:49:12 PM »
Honestly, where Lincoln these days ?

I remember when he first came to T&T as TD, he started off very well when he took our youth team to a US tour but that is the only memory I have of him as TD.

yuh eh see sam tell yuh whapm

de vampire tame him like camps
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 05:18:09 AM »
yuh eh see sam tell yuh whapm

de vampire tame him like camps

Ent !!!!!!!!!! ..... just now Lincoln Phillips go run for UNC too.....

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »
who is Lincoln Phillips again ????

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 09:10:47 PM »
who is Lincoln Phillips again ???
allya ent easy nuh :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 09:20:16 PM »
Dais Tiger boy, he de fight that boxing champ in the complex one time. He was really good at boxing.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 09:24:02 PM »
Dais Tiger boy, he de fight that boxing champ in the complex one time. He was really good at boxing.
yeah
axe was he name

Wim :devil:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:28:34 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 09:49:17 PM »
yeah
axe was he name

Wim :devil:

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 05:12:04 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey fellas, LP stands for what....

LP = Little Pull ...  :rotfl:

We have a silent TD.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 06:32:53 AM »
Just as Jack got rid of the Lion, in like manner he will soon get rid of the Tiger.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 06:01:16 AM »
Just as Jack got rid of the Lion, in like manner he will soon get rid of the Tiger.

De Lion, then de Tiger, but what about the little magician ?

I think I see Latapy is Poision fete last weekend, he was training ah thing how to wine. ... :rotfl:

Ah hear Lincoln writing ah book now, wonder who go buy it.....  :rotfl:

How can a good man get over powered by bad ones. Maybe he was bad all de time....  :devil:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »
Sam we need an interview with Oliver Camps now. .....  :rotfl:

There's a Tiger in the ring.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

LP is a joke.....

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »
Sam we need an interview with Oliver Camps now. .....  :rotfl:
There's a Tiger in the ring.....  :rotfl: :rotfl:
LP is a joke.....
Ah betya that Camps will be texting the questions to Jack on he blackberry and then reading the answers back to Sam while tryin he best to hide it from Sam :devil:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 06:06:26 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »
Ah betya that Camps will be texting the questions to Jack on he blackberry and then reading the answers back to Sam while tryin he best to hide it from Sam :devil:

Ent !!!!! but thats if Camps could text......  :rotfl: :rotfl:

All these men is the TTFF getting paid to do what ?

1]; } ?>