April 25, 2024, 09:29:53 PM

Author Topic: John Terry's affair with Wayne's girl  (Read 35983 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: John Terry's affair with Wayne's girl
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
did Terry allegedly f**k de ting while she was with Bridge or was it allegedly after she and Bridge did dun?

I imagine it was while she was with Bridge, otherwise I don't see why it's that big of a deal (btw him & Bridge that is)...A private beef btw him & his pardnah over bullin' a ex is one thing, but for all this public outcry, it had to be while Bridge and de smallee was still dealin'..... him (J Terry) being married while this was going on of course is another setta commess....

It seems like it was after or at least while they were in the process of breaking up. I thought that it was a big hurrah over nothing too because dating a chick who a next pardner date is not a criminal offence. But the proof of the pudidng is whether yuh could be honest about it.

If yuh have to lie and can’t be straight with the man it is a snake move. If the stories about him befriending the man and giving counsel while bulling the ex are true then that real low too..

With all that though I find the calls to replace him are kinda dumb.

On one hand this is not new for John terry so I can’t see how the opinions of those around him would change. If he was good enough to be captain after all his past shenanigans this not changing anything.

On the other hand who yuh replacing him with? Rio is a skirt chaser too, get banned for drugs and set up the party two years ago with all the prostitutes in Manchester. Lampard was a next one with the 9/11 taunts and had a sex tape in he youth. Nobody like Ca$hley Cole. Wayne Rooney was brushing granny strippers, at least he was younger than them fellas.

None of them men is angels so they might as well leave Terry dey.

But none of them was bulling they partnah gyak you doh feel that could create a lil tension in the camp?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »
So wait.

Allyuh feel we didn't have captain(s) dat was bullin dey team mate gyul back in de day?  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
The same thing happened on the US men's team when  John Harks brush Eric Waynalda wife. The only problem was the team was split in the dressing room and they never recovered in time for the World Cup

I heard that that is an unsubstantiated rumor. 

Wynalda more or less substantiated it on FoxFootballFoneIn a few minutes ago

What did he say about it?
Hart for president

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 04:11:42 PM »
The same thing happened on the US men's team when  John Harks brush Eric Waynalda wife. The only problem was the team was split in the dressing room and they never recovered in time for the World Cup

He said that there was a similar situation where there were allegations that Harkes engaged in some inappropriate behavior with his wife, and that Harkes was being removed from the team because of it- (he only labeled them allegations but didn't say anything to refute)....then he went on to say that regardless of it, he (Wynalda) still pleaded with the coach Sampson to keep Harkes on the team for the footballing good of the squad...He said that if Harkes scored he wouldn't celebrate with him, or if Harkes got into a tussle, he wouldn't stand up and fight for him...He also said that since that period, "I got divorced, and I lost his (Harkes') number and that's the end of that"....So he didn't fully substantiate the rumor, but he didn't refute it either, and clearly communicated that he wanted nothing to do with Harkes then and since then....My interpretation of it is that something improper went down...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
did Terry allegedly f**k de ting while she was with Bridge or was it allegedly after she and Bridge did dun?

I imagine it was while she was with Bridge, otherwise I don't see why it's that big of a deal (btw him & Bridge that is)...A private beef btw him & his pardnah over bullin' a ex is one thing, but for all this public outcry, it had to be while Bridge and de smallee was still dealin'..... him (J Terry) being married while this was going on of course is another setta commess....

It seems like it was after or at least while they were in the process of breaking up. I thought that it was a big hurrah over nothing too because dating a chick who a next pardner date is not a criminal offence. But the proof of the pudidng is whether yuh could be honest about it.

If yuh have to lie and can’t be straight with the man it is a snake move. If the stories about him befriending the man and giving counsel while bulling the ex are true then that real low too..

With all that though I find the calls to replace him are kinda dumb.

On one hand this is not new for John terry so I can’t see how the opinions of those around him would change. If he was good enough to be captain after all his past shenanigans this not changing anything.

On the other hand who yuh replacing him with? Rio is a skirt chaser too, get banned for drugs and set up the party two years ago with all the prostitutes in Manchester. Lampard was a next one with the 9/11 taunts and had a sex tape in he youth. Nobody like Ca$hley Cole. Wayne Rooney was brushing granny strippers, at least he was younger than them fellas.

None of them men is angels so they might as well leave Terry dey.

But none of them was bulling they partnah gyak you doh feel that could create a lil tension in the camp?

Just ah lil :)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2010, 06:46:32 PM »
Why Terry getting all the blame  ??? She had to yes and give it up.  :angel:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »
NEW YORK (AP) -- Breaking more than a decade of silence, former U.S. soccer coach Steve Sampson said Tuesday he dropped John Harkes from the national team roster two months before the 1998 World Cup because the American captain was having an affair with the wife of teammate Eric Wynalda.
Harkes has long denied having an affair with Amy Wynalda.
Wynalda brought up the situation Monday night during a discussion on Fox Football Fone-In about a scandal in England over an alleged relationship between current English captain John Terry and the former partner of Wayne Bridge, his teammate on the national squad.
Sampson told The Associated Press on Tuesday he was glad the story was coming out now because "maybe people will have a little better of an understanding of what happened in the final months leading up to the World Cup."
After advancing to the second round of the 1994 World Cup at home, the U.S. finished last in the 32-nation field at the 1998 tournament in France, getting shut out by Germany, then losing 2-1 to Iran and 1-0 to Yugoslavia.
"It wasn't about losing 2-0 to Germany or losing to Iran," Sampson said. "There was more to it than that that impacted, I believe, the outcome of this team."
Wynalda said he spoke out during the program he co-hosts on Fox Soccer Channel because he was asked about Terry, who has been front-page news since Saturday in British newspapers.
"There's a lot of similarities between what happened to us in '98 and what's happening now to England," Wynalda told the AP. "It's an unfortunate time for England, because I know how that can affect a team firsthand. Obviously, we all know how we did in the World Cup in '98."
Sampson was replaced by Bruce Arena after the tournament.
Harkes was a member of the 1990 and 1994 U.S. World Cup teams and became the regular captain before he was dropped by Sampson in a surprise move on April 14, 1998. He made 90 international appearances from 1987-90.
"I am not going to rehash the things that have happened in the past," Harkes said Tuesday in a telephone interview. "1998 was devastating to me and my family. It was hard enough not to play in the World Cup, but it was even difficult to go through that time period, the most difficult time period of my life."
Sampson said Tuesday that Roy Wegerle, another U.S. player, came to him and assistant coach Clive Charles between the Feb. 25 game at Belgium and the March 14 match against Paraguay in San Diego and said he had personal knowledge of the affair. Charles died in 2003 and Wegerle, now retired, did not return a phone call Tuesday
In 1998, Sampson said Harkes, then 31, was dropped because the midfielder refused to play a more defensive role. Sampson also cited "leadership issues" but didn't elaborate.
Sampson, much criticized by players during the World Cup and fired after the U.S. was eliminated, defended his decision to hide the truth. He said he discussed his decision at the time with then-U.S. Soccer Federation president Alan Rothenberg, secretary general Hank Steinbrecher and current president Sunil Gulati, a longtime member of the leadership.
"I felt that these are the kinds of issues that need to stay in the locker room and within the team and not (be) exposed to the public," Sampson said. "The private issues for me were the most serious issues. I think I could have lived with everything else and kept John on the team if it had not been for the private issues. It's one thing to have an affair outside the team. It's another to have one inside. ... There are just certain lines that one cannot cross."
Rothenberg said Tuesday he had no memory of any discussion of the matter, Gulati declined comment and Steinbrecher did not return a telephone message.
Wynalda, however, insists an affair did take place.
"I'm calling it an inappropriate relationship. It was a major contributor to why I'm no longer married," said Wynalda, a father of three who separated from his wife in 2003 and then divorced.
Wynalda said that when Sampson informed him in the spring of 1998 that he was dropping Harkes, Wynalda tried to persuade the coach to change his mind. Sampson didn't recall such a conversation, but said that doesn't mean it didn't take place.
"At that time, I felt that he was still a player that could help our cause and he was still one of the best 22 players in our country," Wynalda said.
Wynalda and Harkes played together just once after that, when called in by Arena for a January 2000 exhibition at Chile.
"At that point, it was still manageable," Wynalda said.
Harkes, the U.S. college player of the year in 1987 at Virginia, was one of the first Americans to make the move overseas, playing for Sheffield Wednesday, Derby, West Ham and Nottingham Forest in England during the 1990s. He also was among the early players in Major League Soccer, playing with D.C. United, New England and Columbus before his retirement in 2002.
Like Harkes, Wynalda was among the early U.S. players in Europe, playing for Saarbruecken and Bochum in Germany before appearing for San Jose, Miami, New England and Chicago in MLS. Wynalda was an analyst for ESPN's soccer coverage in 2006 and 2007, and joined Fox last year. He was appointed last month as a part-time assistant coach of the U.S. under-20 team.
Harkes also worked for ESPN's 2006 World Cup coverage and replaced Wynalda as a lead analyst for ESPN two years ago.
Now working for different networks, both are preparing for this year's World Cup. Wynalda also is writing a book.
"I've suffered quite a bit through this whole process. My healing is over, so I'm OK to talk about it," Wynalda said.
Sampson, who plans to broadcast for Futbol de Primera radio at this year's World Cup, said he wanted people to know that he and Harkes mended their relationship in 2005 and exchanged a handshake.
"Maybe now people will have a little bit more of an understanding as to why I made such a critical decision back in 1998," Sampson said. "The last thing I wanted to do was drop John Harkes from the team because I really did believe that he was an outstanding leader on the field."

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »
Nice observation ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

Yuh right  She had to yes and give it up That thing had to give he ah vibes... Eah terry if yuh only come round meh all is yours.. And that's went terry did - went round she and he bull up...  

Doh get me wrong, I am not endorsing any slackness, however if ah man could get ah bull from ah sweet thing and he figure no one will find out  ;D he will brush.

now doh talk bout woman, man is captain makin big paper, and she like she foot-ball. Of course she will give up that sansan. At the ent of the day Terry like he self and she like she self... if Terry could bull like how he does play, he must be real bull that :rotfl: :rotfl: Terry boy WC coming up all de best :rotfl:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »
Nice observation ;D

Because as captain of the team, he shoulda know not to brush a thing that could affect team chemistry. It have so much groupies out there and u willing to risk the world cup on this one by disrupting team harmony?
Yes, things does happen, we is big people...but not to damage the team morale. Especially as captain.

The fact that he had an affair is not really the issue. is not the girl job to care about the impact on the team. but it should be John Terry job as a teammate, a senior player and especially as captain.You going to have respect for a man who brush ur girl?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2010, 08:08:08 PM »
Nice observation ;D

Because as captain of the team, he shoulda know not to brush a thing that could affect team chemistry. It have so much groupies out there and u willing to risk the world cup on this one by disrupting team harmony?
Yes, things does happen, we is big people...but not to damage the team morale. Especially as captain.

The fact that he had an affair is not really the issue. is not the girl job to care about the impact on the team. but it should be John Terry job as a teammate, a senior player and especially as captain.You going to have respect for a man who brush ur girl?

U want 2 rob d team ah reason dey eh win d WC? D reason for dey sloppy performance have been identified.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
Nice observation ;D

U want 2 rob d team ah reason dey eh win d WC? D reason for dey sloppy performance have been identified.

Well said!  Some people on this forum think that life is all about screwing as many or any woman in sight.  What happen to personal morality.  After all John Terry was married too, wasn't he?  Come on man!  He was wrong whether she beg for it or not.  John Harkes was wrong whether Wynalda's wife ask for it or not.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »

Yuh right  She had to yes and give it up That thing had to give he ah vibes... Eah terry if yuh only come round meh all is yours.. And that's went terry did - went round she and he bull up...  

Doh get me wrong, I am not endorsing any slackness, however if ah man could get ah bull from ah sweet thing and he figure no one will find out  ;D he will brush.

now doh talk bout woman, man is captain makin big paper, and she like she foot-ball. Of course she will give up that sansan. At the ent of the day Terry like he self and she like she self... if Terry could bull like how he does play, he must be real bull that :rotfl: :rotfl: Terry boy WC coming up all de best :rotfl:

Yes Eldo but yuh teammate gal/wife/woman dread?.....Me and you on de same team and your ting want tuh res it on me on under lows then it alright fuh me tuh take a bligh den? Wah team you does play for? Ah want tuh come sweat with allyuh ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2010, 10:06:30 PM »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2010, 10:13:30 PM »
this is what really happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5p2ylz2Fm8&feature=related

Ah ain understand ah damn word but the video explained it all :beermug:

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2010, 11:35:02 PM »

Doh get me wrong, I am not endorsing any slackness, however if ah man could get ah bull from ah sweet thing and he figure no one will find out  ;D he will brush.

Yes Eldo but yuh teammate gal/wife/woman dread?.....Me and you on de same team and your ting want tuh res it on me on under lows then it alright fuh me tuh take a bligh den? Wah team you does play for? Ah want tuh come sweat with allyuh ;D

Mr soccerman like yuh ent get this part........ I am not endorsing any slackness, but in this world we living in that is how it is. When two grown people decide they goin and bull each other ent nothing no body could do. Yes it's unethical what terry and de gul part take in. Yuh think both ah them did not know that??

Anyhow no problem meh boy yuh could come sweat on my team because with that name like soccerman ah know everybody on my team will be safe with dey gul  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah also see yuh comment on de   video deeks post with ah  :beermug:...... then yuh come with yuh ent know what they singing but yuh understand.

looking at that video what i see is three bullerman with ah set ah make up on the face talking  bout why we come and let this gul get between  we  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyhow meh boy ah go take it easy on yuh  ;D respect still
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:05:24 AM by Eldo man »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2010, 01:46:11 AM »

Mr soccerman like yuh ent get this part........ I am not endorsing any slackness, but in this world we living in that is how it is. When two grown people decide they goin and bull each other ent nothing no body could do. Yes it's unethical what terry and de gul part take in. Yuh think both ah them did not know that??

Anyhow no problem meh boy yuh could come sweat on my team because with that name like soccerman ah know everybody on my team will be safe with dey gul  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah also see yuh comment on de   video deeks post with ah  :beermug:...... then yuh come with yuh ent know what they singing but yuh understand.

looking at that video what i see is two bullerman with ah set ah make up on the face talking on de phone bout why we come and let this gul get between both ah we  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyhow meh boy ah go take it easy on yuh  ;D respect still

aye aye how you getting on jumpy so ;D like berris was right wid you and de bullerman ting... yuh ain see de man post a video wid Thierry Henry rocking cornrows talking tuh he partner Makelele on de phone bout he bredrin Malouda brush he ting and you see two bullerman...yuh ain see is bullerman ting you want tuh see :shameonyou:

Anyhow sucker and soccer is two different ting breds ah know Stern teach yuh de difference back in yuh eldo days, buh tings must be was so nice yuh still bazodie between de two.....but I is a wutless man from long time so if yuh gal is a bess ting and she handle fellas right up, ah might return de favour.... and yuh doh hadda worry cause I safer than de pill ;D

But back tuh de Terry saga, you make such ah bold statement and say if ah man could get ah bull from ah sweet ting and no one will find out, he WILL brush even though is he partner ting and they know it unethical....so since yuh like bullerman ting, lewwe say you and Stern still together and de captain DY wah res it one yuh, yuh go horn Stern cause DY is de captain making big paper....wuss yet if de captain could bull like how he does play (as you put it) somebody might be drinking gramoxone....yuh go sabotage de country

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2010, 05:08:51 AM »
 :o wey mih popcorn ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2010, 12:29:18 PM »
 :rotfl:

This wouldn't be ah Trini site if ah thread doh go off course at some point.

Lefty pass some popcorn.

Nah better yet ah go get meh own before ah get assused ah slackness taking thing from man.

Allyuh eh easy nah  :devil:

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2010, 01:05:15 PM »

He said that there was a similar situation where there were allegations that Harkes engaged in some inappropriate behavior with his wife, and that Harkes was being removed from the team because of it- (he only labeled them allegations but didn't say anything to refute)....then he went on to say that regardless of it, he (Wynalda) still pleaded with the coach Sampson to keep Harkes on the team for the footballing good of the squad...He said that if Harkes scored he wouldn't celebrate with him, or if Harkes got into a tussle, he wouldn't stand up and fight for him...He also said that since that period, "I got divorced, and I lost his (Harkes') number and that's the end of that"....So he didn't fully substantiate the rumor, but he didn't refute it either, and clearly communicated that he wanted nothing to do with Harkes then and since then....My interpretation of it is that something improper went down...

Wow sounds like he said everything but confirm it to be true. Must have been rough to explain that on national tv tho. Also its interesting how Wynalda was at ESPN and is now replaced by Harkes....Thanks for the reply  :beermug:
Hart for president

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2010, 01:42:40 PM »

Wow sounds like he said everything but confirm it to be true. Must have been rough to explain that on national tv tho. Also its interesting how Wynalda was at ESPN and is now replaced by Harkes....Thanks for the reply  :beermug:

Yeah well since I posted that, Steve Sampson (USA WC98 coach), has come out to the public and aired it all  :D 

So there we have it...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2010, 02:08:54 PM »
Roy Wegerle is ah bacchanal man!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »
this drama scene with Harksie is old news its one of the main reason i doh like him and nearly buss up he head one time in NJ a few years ago
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »
Terry gets backing from squad

John Terry has received a series of morale-boosting telephone calls and texts from England squad members in offers of support.

John Terry: Under pressure.
EmpicsJohn Terry: Under pressure.

• Terry embroiled in affair scandal
• Terry will keep England captaincy
• Bridge "couldn't stand ... Terry"
• Bridge to get call-up if fit

As soon as the Terry scandal broke, the immediate feeling was that England players would be so incensed that they would want Terry ousted as England captain - now Soccernet has uncovered the fact that some players are privately supporting Terry.

The supportive text messages and calls have given Terry, tearful after he scored the winner for Chelsea at the weekend, his first moment of encouragement since the whole sordid episode broke in the media after a "super injunction" to suppress the scandal was overturned by a High Court judge.

Soccernet has discovered that Terry has long seen part of his role as England captain being to help players when they have needed it, and that players now feel it is "payback time" and they have texted and called to offer Terry their support.

Terry is grateful but feels that all the communications he has received from inside the camp must remain private to the extent that he will not divulge who has been in touch or what they have said to him.

That is not to say that the players don't have sympathy for Wayne Bridge, they do, but there appears to be less animosity toward Terry than perhaps expected, if indeed there was any in the first place.

Fabio Capello's trusted aid Franco Baldini has also been in touch with some of the senior England players to gauge their reaction, and has received a similar response.

None of the players are suggesting that Terry needs to be stripped of the captaincy, or that he has lost the their respect within the camp. That will be a vital ingredient in saving Terry from the axe as England captain, if indeed, that is the final decision of Capello, who returns to his desk on Thursday morning after a long lay-off recuperating from major knee surgery.

Capello then flies to Warsaw for the European Championship draw, when he will be quizzed about Terry and Bridge, but the Italian coach is in no mood to be rushed because of any media agenda into making an early decision.

Capello will want to speak to Terry in person, and might wish to see the consequences of the situation when the players meet up on March 1 for the friendly with Egypt.

The timetable for a decision, and, of course, the decision itself, rests purely with Capello, with the FA hierarchy already giving their blessing to whatever the outcome might be. But Soccernet's understanding is that Capello is not even being advised to strip Terry of the captaincy from within FA circles, as has been suggested over the past few days.

Phil Hall, Terry's spokesman, said: "John Terry asked me to make it clear that he has made absolutely no statement about his future as England captain.

"He is keeping his own counsel until he speaks to England manager Fabio Capello and then Mr Capello will decide what announcement will be made.''

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Terry loses captaincy
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:38 AM »
GOOD

Dude got all kinda issues.

Beating people, Hornin, Drunk and disorderly. Bout time he get checked.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
and this will do exactly what for the team?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2010, 10:45:11 AM »

Teach them to keep their private business out of the press  :D

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2010, 10:48:51 AM »

Teach them to keep their private business out of the press  :D

More like keep yuh private out of yuh good friend gyul  :D

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »
My captain cah be brushing teammates gul. It would be real f&^% u tackle in practice. So removal of the arm band is a good one. Save him a break foot

1]; } ?>