Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123767 times)

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #390 on: March 03, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »
look fuh meh under de name ''fourty8hrs'' if anybody want tuh play....

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:04 PM »
i got the Yellow light of death sunday playing Fifa  :'( and my game stuck in dey... Sony so wicked though almost 200 to fix that crap steups and i was well beating up on this fella 5-0 online...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 10:22:05 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »
i got the Yellow light of death sunday playing Fifa  :'( and my game stuck in dey... Sony so wicked though almost 200 to fix that crap steups and i was well beating up on this fella 5-0 online...

It ha nuff people fixin dem ting deze days.  wey yuh located? Check craigslist

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2010, 01:16:44 PM »

Thanks boi killa i go check. I in Brooklyn you know if them people reliable? cause my boy had yellow light he spend 100 to get it fix and he get back the YLOD within 3 months...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2010, 01:55:06 PM »

Thanks boi killa i go check. I in Brooklyn you know if them people reliable? cause my boy had yellow light he spend 100 to get it fix and he get back the YLOD within 3 months...

I cah vouch fuh nobody on Craigslist but I know nuff man been fixin dat.  Check bulletproof comics on de junction if yuh want ah actual business dat doin it.  google dem fuh de # and call and find out price, it go still be less than wha SONY chargin an I believe they will give yuh a waranty on it (buh doh qoute me on dat doh)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2010, 02:13:06 PM »

I cah vouch fuh nobody on Craigslist but I know nuff man been fixin dat.  Check bulletproof comics on de junction if yuh want ah actual business dat doin it.  google dem fuh de # and call and find out price, it go still be less than wha SONY chargin an I believe they will give yuh a waranty on it (buh doh qoute me on dat doh)
I think i know where ya talking bout i go check them places before i pay up Sony but i eh go lie dey look more reliable since i go get extended warranty but go see...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #396 on: April 09, 2010, 03:23:16 PM »
http://fifa-world-cup.easports.com/home.action

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Bjy71sJJrBY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Bjy71sJJrBY&amp;feature=related</a>

You can qualify any country to the Cup.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2010, 08:58:25 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Bjy71sJJrBY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Bjy71sJJrBY&amp;feature=related</a>

yuh try de demo yet?!  It lookin good so far

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2010, 09:49:06 AM »

Yeah I have it.We in the game.  I will but the full game too.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »

Yeah I have it.We in the game.  I will but the full game too.

ALLYUH fellas does run and hide when allyuh getting lix :rotfl: :rotfl:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »
I forget this thread, lol................looking for some more victims.  Add me fellas............. "triniandre" on PS3
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »
no pc version so I out, doh have d "hands" for console.....handicapped, doh have no throttle .....that I know of ....for ps3, dais how I does drop it on PC does still kick ass
I pity the fool....

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »
I adding you now

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
I send yah a friend request but there are some rule you have to follow one if someone invite you to a game please respond even if you can’t play at the moment let me know because some folks when they start to get lix they stop responding and that when I delete they as friend plan and simple

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
I send yah a friend request but there are some rule you have to follow one if someone invite you to a game please respond even if you can’t play at the moment let me know because some folks when they start to get lix they stop responding and that when I delete they as friend plan and simple

You does geh any game stalling issues during substitutions?  Is like 3 times in the last week game stall in the midst of subs and while ah winnin at dat.  Dis fella was gettin he ass manhandle las night an it stall.  All now PS3 musse still on an connected.  f**k dat I eh givin da sucka de satifaction ah disconnectin  :devil:

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Fifa Road to World Cup 2010 (EA Sports)
« Reply #405 on: April 29, 2010, 07:05:08 AM »
Fellas,

Firstly not sure that this is the right place for this thread as I have seen many a debate on PES vs Fifa etc etc.

But as we all know the latest addition version of Fifa is out tomorrow (in the UK). As those silly b()*&*rds at EA sports >:( aren't making a PC version, looks like i'll be buying myself a PS3. Yes, I know this is peong'ish beyond belief, but I reckon that this is the only way TT will feature in the WC finals.

Anyhow - wondering if any of you can post up reviews or even screen dumps when you get the game. I know people like "the worm" are usually excellent at providing this type of stuff, so help a brother out!

Also - lets know what game play is like etc....

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa Road to World Cup 2010 (EA Sports)
« Reply #406 on: April 29, 2010, 07:08:47 AM »
I'll pick up the WII version of this as soon as its avaialable at my local GameStop (will check this weekend)

And yes, I said WII. The cool thing about playing these games on the WII is that you have to option of using the WIImote, or you can buy a classic game controller if you want more control over things.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2010, 07:18:06 AM »
i play the very limited demo on ps3. basically is fifa 10 1.1. nice crowd animation and a few improved shakes and players moves.

past few weeks i only playing pro evo 2010. game have more soul than FIFA 10.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2010, 07:21:45 AM »
Fellas,

Firstly not sure that this is the right place for this thread as I have seen many a debate on PES vs Fifa etc etc.

But as we all know the latest addition version of Fifa is out tomorrow (in the UK). As those silly b()*&*rds at EA sports >:( aren't making a PC version, looks like i'll be buying myself a PS3. Yes, I know this is peong'ish beyond belief, but I reckon that this is the only way TT will feature in the WC finals.

Anyhow - wondering if any of you can post up reviews or even screen dumps when you get the game. I know people like "the worm" are usually excellent at providing this type of stuff, so help a brother out!

Also - lets know what game play is like etc....

dem fuuckas in EA geh mif vex wit dah move I doh have d hands "quite literally" for console, doh have ah ps3 and if was willin to get one, I ent never seen ah thottle controller "only thing I could use comfortably" for ps fuuckin 3................I blue vex  >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:23:33 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »
I'm picking up one today for the ps3. I'm buying it because T&T is in the game. I will post a video later.

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 29, 2010, 08:34:46 AM »
Thanks Jah Gol! FYI all UK based here's a pretty good deal to be had. I am sure there are better ones out there..... :beermug:

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/14895458/Sony-PlayStation-3-PS3-Slim-Console-with-120GB-HDD-FIFA-South-Africa-World-Cup-Extra-Controller/Product.html

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #412 on: April 29, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

I'll do a lil review video.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 29, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »
De game is boss.  Same engine as FIFA 10 but subtle additions to the skills arsenal and celebrations. Lots of new animations and more colorful commentry.  Stadiums and atmosphere sweet.

The online world cup is bess too.  Yuh get to pick ah side and go through group stage with that same side.  So far ah play with TnT an get knockout first time.  Second time around I was in a group with Columbia and Iran and eh get beat yet.  So far ah happy to say people look like they using their respective national teams tho.  Only once I did a quick match and had to play a powerhouse which was Spain.

If yuh playing with TnT I advise using KJ and Scotty up front.  KJ acceleration is in the 80's and his sprint speed is 90 so hit him ah thru pass and defense not likely to ketch him.  Good luck executing that tho, our passers ratings are average at best.  Trent Noel has a 72 FK rating so he is the #1 direct FK option.  Cornell Glen is speedy but he finishing eh all da hot up so yuh might want to leave he out yuh startin lineup.  Carlos have decent speed as well so if yuh reliant on speed up the lines then Use carlos side of the pitch.  Dey frig up Carlos name and seem like they callin him iklea or sum shit so.  Ah feel they mess up wid he and Aklie Edwards.  I eh put een Aklie yet to find out.  Apart from Scotty, Jones and Carlos most of the team is like mollasses.  Sorry Beris but Stern cah even sniff ah opportunity to start on my team lol.  It takes real skill and tactics to beat people online with the Warriors.

So far my best lineups have looked like this

Ince

C. Edwards  D. Lawrence J. James  J. Lloyd Samuel

K. Hyland

H. Tinto                                          T. Noel

C. Birchall

K. Jones
                                     J. Scotland

Bench: Telesford, Abu Bakr, Roberts, S. John, J. Thomson, Spann, JM Williams.

Latapy is still in the pool.  Notably missing are C. Samuel, K. Jagdeosingh, S. Sealy
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 10:17:01 AM by Flickin Killa a/k/a Mad Scorpion »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 29, 2010, 10:32:10 AM »
Had it since last week but they mess us up Carlos Edwards is call Akile Edwards and vice versa, one good thing is KJ is a beast in this game at 79, if it wasn't for him we prolly be a Two star team... Scotty 73 which isn't bad either. i think this is our best line up in the game any one have better idea let me know
Ince
samuel
Andrews
A Bakr
James
Daniel
Hyland
Birchall
C. Edwards
Scotty
Jones

« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 09:53:59 PM by Trinidogg »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 29, 2010, 10:45:27 AM »
Had it since last week but they mess us up Carlos Edwards is call Akile Edwards and vice versa, one good thing is KJ is a beast in this game at 79, if it wasn't for him he prolly be a Two star team... Scotty 73 which isn't bad either. i think this is our best line up in the game any one have better idea let me know
Ince
samuel
Andrews
A Bakr
James
Daniel
Hyland
Birchall
C. Edwards
Scotty
Jones

Well I does use an edited version of 4-1-2-1-2 and it relies more on pentration than wing play.  And given Carlos speed in comparison to any other options I like him at RB.  My best lineup look like this

Ince
Samuel
James
A Bakr
C. Edwards
Noel
Hyland CDM
Birchall CAM
Tinto
Scotty
Jones

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »

Ince

K. Hyland

C. Birchall

K. Jones
                                     J. Scotland

Latapy is still in the pool.  Notably missing are C. Samuel, K. Jagdeosingh, S. Sealy

as an aside this is the formation the real team should use, except for carlos at right back is time to use 'im as CDM truss mih
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 29, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »

Ince

K. Hyland

C. Birchall

K. Jones
                                     J. Scotland

as an aside this is the formation the real team should use, except for carlos at right back is time to use 'im as CDM truss mih

I agree with yuh but de fullback position require someone with recovery speed and none of our options seem quick enogh to recover except fuh carlos and J Lloyd.  Unless we keepin the fullbacks deep we will keep getting slaughter on de flanks.  Daiz why span does so often be outta position an gettin leave breathless by other teams LM/ LWs.

In the game Spann speed is friggin 60 sumting (like most of the team).  The two men who reasonably quick that could fit there is Birchall and JJ.  When I need more attacking down the wing I put Carlos as LM Noel at CAM and Birchall at LB.  So far in the game Noel been doin rell wuk fuh meh doh and KJ like ah friggin tank!!  Any cross dat reach he head is guaranteed pressha fuh de Keepa!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 29, 2010, 12:05:25 PM »
FIFA on PC has been shit for the past few years. the console version was always better with more features
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 29, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »

Ince

K. Hyland

C. Birchall

K. Jones
                                     J. Scotland

I agree with yuh but de fullback position require someone with recovery speed and none of our options seem quick enogh to recover except fuh carlos and J Lloyd.  Unless we keepin the fullbacks deep we will keep getting slaughter on de flanks.  Daiz why span does so often be outta position an gettin leave breathless by other teams LM/ LWs.

In the game Spann speed is friggin 60 sumting (like most of the team).  The two men who reasonably quick that could fit there is Birchall and JJ.  When I need more attacking down the wing I put Carlos as LM Noel at CAM and Birchall at LB.  So far in the game Noel been doin rell wuk fuh meh doh and KJ like ah friggin tank!!  Any cross dat reach he head is guaranteed pressha fuh de Keepa!

I see your points

FIFA on PC has been shit for the past few years. the console version was always better with more features

nah dey use d updated engine for 09...........AFAIK
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>