Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123542 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Wait 4 EA Sports FIFA W/C 2006.....Cause we cud win with T&T
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »
i win with t & t since fifa 98.

the final score was

t & t 3, germany 2

Offline rags

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2005, 10:53:46 AM »
Nah but dis tiome yuh will know that we actually there it will be sweeter trust meh.

Offline pthandi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 12:35:25 PM »
Ya'll wanna know why they stopped putting T&T in the game

Because Trinidad wanted a lot of money from EA

So EA was like whatever leave them outta the game but now EA is gonna have to pay the big bucks for THE SOCA WARRIORS

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Gamers: Xbox 360 Play Station 3
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2005, 07:03:54 PM »
Though I am not one, I know there are a few gamers on this site.  My bro lined up lastnight to be one of the first to get an xbox 360 and there has been alot of hype around its release.
Lead me to thinking, last video game I played on the regular was like FIFA 98 or something so, me and my other non gaming cousins use to have tournaments in the living room, now with these new systems online gaming means you can play against folks far away.
So my questions are:
Anybody planning to get an xbox 360 or PS3?
Any of you now play eachother online?

I think that would be a great extension of this community.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Gamers: Xbox 360 Play Station 3
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2005, 07:12:55 PM »
that is not a bad idea i am not a xbox fan so i waiting on the ps3 then check meh back to get schooled

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2005, 07:31:59 PM »
i used to be on EA Online..PC version..but used to have too many issues..Tiger Woods was great though online..i might buy a PS again and sign up for FIFA.

if we organise thse people here..maybe we can get some kinda league action going  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2005, 08:01:17 PM »
hey  Feliziano you a Mudvayne fan?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2005, 08:08:13 PM »
I waiting for one.

I going and try and source one soon.

I am a XBOX man........ps2 was inferior and I feel ps3 go be inferior to the Microsoft product again.

Imagine a man on tv wait 73 hrs to be first in line. Thats nearly 3 whole days.

Based on past football games.......and is years I playing these tings. I think they going to  have a road to World CUp fifa for Xbox and TT go be on that.

They ent have a ps2 game out there better than Ninja Gaiden. and Sam Fisher badder than Solid Snake anyday.
The Grand Theft series good, but when yuh wait a lil bit and play it on the box the graphics and missions better.

Is only cause Nanans modifying playstation thats why Trini like it so.

They have no comparison in terms of graphics or gameplay when yuh play the same game on both systems. Xbox is superior.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 08:10:23 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2005, 08:27:47 PM »
 i thinking bout buying ah xbox tomorrow
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2005, 08:38:12 PM »
Sony all the way, down for Microsoft. Also if you all have to start up and online war, we have to ban PC users because they have an advantage in that they can boost up their players, at least that's how it is with the EA Fifa line.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2005, 09:02:30 PM »
ah go have to make a borrow of my bros old Xbox get a football game and start to practice. cause i can only imagine the shit talk that go go down in an online league.

Some other parndas lined up for the xbox at a diff store, somebody offer them $800 for their spot on line, and they aint take it, I going and line up for a PS3 just for spite, them xbox was going for like $2000 today on ebay

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »

Yeah Reaper..i like Mudvayne..went to see them a couple years ago..good concert..Summer Sanitarium tour..i also listen to Disturb, Godsmack, Korn, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Chevelle, Perfect Circle, Tool, Filter, Linkin Park and of course Metallica  :chilling:  ..plus a few others...i not really into this Soca thing nah lol.

i see u a fan of Dimmur Borgir..arent they Scandanavian or something?..i not into that Dark Metal thing though lol..i more mainstream lol..hows the rock scene back in Trinidad now?
Feliz

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2005, 09:34:43 PM »
$2000 them mad a wat i see it for $360.00 in SAN FRANCISCO

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2005, 09:39:30 PM »
$2000 them mad a wat i see it for $360.00 in SAN FRANCISCO

When you put them hard to get consoles up for auction on eBay the sky is the limit, I not even looking to do that I want somebody to buy my spot online for the $800 pure profit.  ;D

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2005, 09:43:19 PM »
PS3 is going to destroy Xbox 360 by like 100 times! Think about it, Xbox can only use dual sided dvd disks, which hold about 10GB of memory. PS3 on the other hand, can use the brand new blue ray technology disks which hold up to....45GB!!!! of memory! Think about how much better and longer games made for PS3 are going to be!

There are already complaints from the Xbox 360. I work at a major electronics store in Canada and some people have already returned the system because it scratches the disks and the hard drive came dented. So unless you want to waste your money on a inferior system, get the Xbox 360.

FIFA RTWC is supposed to be really shit for Xbox 360, even though Trinidad is in it*

PS2 will be worth the WAIT!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2005, 10:17:55 PM »
i used to be on EA Online..PC version..but used to have too many issues..Tiger Woods was great though online..i might buy a PS again and sign up for FIFA.

if we organise thse people here..maybe we can get some kinda league action going  :beermug:

I am an xBox gyul but I ain't standing in line for no box as if I in ah line for ah match.
furthermore de one ah have home working good.
ah just buy de call of duty 2 big red one....allyuh ah fedup dead
anyway ah going and try again....meh head hurting meh like hell but I doh mind.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2005, 10:23:43 PM »

I am an xBox gyul but I ain't standing in line for no box as if I in ah line for ah match.

ah going and buy Call of Duty 2 next week..the first one was real dread..i just bought Age of Empires 3 last week..thats a boss strategy game too..as u can see i 'buying' games now lol..Preacher convince meh to stop 'stealing' lol.

u is play online Trincana?..if u have a fast connection we could hook up online and thing..what kinda games u is play btw?
Feliz

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2005, 10:35:03 PM »
alyuh , doh forget , the difference between online gameplay in xbox and ps2 is

XBOX = Pay (Microsoft)
PS = free (Sony)

make your choice  ;)
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2005, 10:51:01 PM »
I was one of the first men in Trini with ah Xbox everybody was running down PS2 and I was the only man to call the xbox. When men see the games all of ah sudden meh house full ah man.

Yuh have to do the comparisons this is sony's 3 generation while this is Microsoft's second and the xbox was miles ahead of PS2.

I think they shaft us on the hard drive though but we go see.

Doh know what the baddest game on ps2 was but none badder that Halo 2.

I eh buying no console jes yet waiting for the kinks to be worked out like all of those who bout xbox and had to come and buy the smaller controller after.

Oh and saheedabdool you don't need to worrt avout blueray cause no game needs that much memory right now it's a new technology that sony hasn't even fully utillised so that isn't a plus or minus.

The selling factor is the online play which is excellent on xbox and virtually nonexistant on ah playstation.

Més que un club.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2005, 10:54:33 PM »
i got da org. xbox there is no comparein it is far better dan PS2 as for ps3 & xbox 360 in time we will tell but i know am goin to get xbox360 bundle pack then go online we should all have a lil tournment or somthing

Offline SweetParkie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2005, 10:59:16 PM »
I prefer the PS2 to Xbox but my brother has both. I haven't played in a while...right now I am just on SIMS and controling their lives on MAC. But I'll wait for the PS3
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy!

Trinidadians unite and respect each other!!!

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2005, 11:04:33 PM »
disgruntled , where you get tha signature pic from ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »
google search

why?

Més que un club.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2005, 11:47:54 PM »

ah going and buy Call of Duty 2 next week..the first one was real dread..i just bought Age of Empires 3 last week..thats a boss strategy game too..as u can see i 'buying' games now lol..Preacher convince meh to stop 'stealing' lol.

u is play online Trincana?..if u have a fast connection we could hook up online and thing..what kinda games u is play btw?

boy anything with gun...after ah hard days' work, ah need to let out meh frustration and stress.
so since ah cyah shoot dey ass in de wuk, ah does just shoot anything that move on de tv screen. lemme see what ah have here
wolfenstein (tides of war), medal of honor (rising sun) Test drive, RAW2, de 2 call ah duty, top spin (cause i is ah tennis freak), splinter Cell etc.
ya know ah never try de online thing....see now ya have mh curious. steups.

cheers  :beermug:

btw ya think dey first call of duty bad; brudder ya ain't see nuttin yet.
ah tell ya ah have bad headache here.

right now ah weighting meh options with doom 3
ah thinking ah just renting it first from rogers and if ah like...purchase he ass.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2005, 12:10:49 AM »
Consoles are good for sports and fighting games.  For anything else invest in a decent PC.

Trinicana forget Doom 3 and get FEAR.  Thats the best shooter since Half Life 2.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2005, 05:49:11 AM »
i ent realize it had so much game peong here lol..as Pantherx say..get a good pc..so much more options..also having a 30-40 gb disc aint going to make the games any better..it that was the case you woulda be buying games with 10 discs right now.
Feliz

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is TnT in Fifa 06 Road to Fifa World Cup?
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2005, 04:20:04 PM »
Just curious   apparently is only on d xbox 360 rite now  an we all no it will be much better on ps3 cuz xboz is umm....queer

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
Re: Is TnT in Fifa 06 Road to Fifa World Cup?
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2005, 04:26:37 PM »
I dought but if it isnt they will hav a remake of d game
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2005, 07:18:15 PM »

Yeah Reaper..i like Mudvayne..went to see them a couple years ago..good concert..Summer Sanitarium tour..i also listen to Disturb, Godsmack, Korn, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Chevelle, Perfect Circle, Tool, Filter, Linkin Park and of course Metallica  :chilling:  ..plus a few others...i not really into this Soca thing nah lol.

i see u a fan of Dimmur Borgir..arent they Scandanavian or something?..i not into that Dark Metal thing though lol..i more mainstream lol..hows the rock scene back in Trinidad now?

Yea im a fan of Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Darkane, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, Godsmack, The Provenace, Emperor, Dying Fetus, Slayer, Satryicon, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Damageplan, Pantera, Immortal, Iced Earth, Six Feet Under, Unearth, Trauma Concept, Final Drive, A Dozen Furies, Ozzy Osbourne, Hatebreed, Nightwish, Death, Kovenant, Soulfly, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Rammstein, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, The Haunted, Morbid Angel, Chimaira, Sevendust, Mudvayne, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Mushroomhead, Inflames, Ill Nino, Cold, Disturbed, Cannibal Corpse, Nevermore, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Wehrwolfe, Otep, Opeth, Stone Sour, Machine Head, Deicide, Drowning Pool, Incert Coin, Necropollis, The Boomslang, Blood Red Clover, Orange Sky, Overdose, Tamper Evident, The Astral Garden, Sothis, Mortrid, GOATAMENTISE, Throcult, Ash, Fleshgrind, Ghoulunatics, Slow Grind, Thrashcorps.

The Local Rock scene in my opinion DEAD except for Jointpop and Tripped and Falling throwing in a few shows now and then. There were no concerts for Halloween at all cause I feel due to the Mr. Big serial bomber they didnt want to make a show a target for him or thats what I think.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2005, 08:40:16 PM »

Imagine a man on tv wait 73 hrs to be first in line. Thats nearly 3 whole days.

I know I late and nit-pickin, but 73 hrs is more than 3 days, not nearly.

Sorry I real bored.

1]; } ?>