Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 122415 times)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA11
« Reply #600 on: September 30, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »
Got my XBox version couple days now, offline gameplay is sweet but the online real glitchy  :-\

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 30, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »
yuh using Blink or Flow...or yuh in foreign?

Despite the higher speed of flow...Blink better for gaming...the ping lower.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 30, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »
As a Pro Evo man, I have watched on forelornly for the last few years while men raved about how great each new version of FIFA was, while quietly accepting that Pro Evo was going nowhere...virtually the same game year on year.

Just played this year's Pro Evo demo though....and it is BESS!!! The gameplay is light years ahead of anything else out there. FIFA fans, your game is back in second place.

well said
is jus 2010 was kinda norms...
but played both fifa and PES
Fifa has made big leaps to where it is now ...before it was too much like a arcade game
but PES still wins the battle in my opinion

sometimes i feel like PES is NBA Live and Fifa is like NBA Jam---entertaining but not real enuff

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 30, 2010, 09:21:30 PM »
yuh using Blink or Flow...or yuh in foreign?

Despite the higher speed of flow...Blink better for gaming...the ping lower.

I in foreign, Comcast...but i just chalk it up to first day jitters for the system
Plus the code they have at the back of the booklet not working for online content, same for a friend of mine too

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #604 on: September 30, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
Got the 360 and the fifa 11. Still organising the online.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
Fitz,

The online code thing was moving funny but I get it to work...first time I put in the code wrong.

Then it say unable to process server error.

Then I see my xbox do a microsoft update, then it do a second one....next thing I see a message downloadable content complete.

It was from then I coulda go online and ting...and now I get connecting to EA server as a message when the game loading up.

Try it again.

Offline shotters365

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
EA Sports - FIFA 11 PS3 PSN ID'S
« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »
OK FIFA 11 is out so who's on-line ???........ Post your psn id here,

PS3  <shotters_365>

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA 11 PS3 PSN ID'S
« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »

PS3  <shotters_365>

How many Trinis in this version>>

Offline shotters365

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA 11 PS3 PSN ID'S
« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »

PS3  <shotters_365>

How many Trinis in this version>>

it's sold at about every dealer even RapTor  on trinituner but he's getting stock today

Offline sobers

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
Hello. I made Trinidad and Tobago in the creation center. Heres the link: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa/creation-centre?team_id=39528112 Tell me what you think and if I should change anything.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »
Hello. I made Trinidad and Tobago in the creation center. Heres the link: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa/creation-centre?team_id=39528112 Tell me what you think and if I should change anything.
cheers . Will download,test and comment .

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 03, 2010, 01:05:37 AM »

That looks good can you play as that squad on your ps3 ?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 03, 2010, 08:49:35 AM »
EHy SSookan,

Well done breds, the team running good. I just have one critique. The squad a bit thin in terms of players etc.

Could you add more players, I mean you have a man like peltier, but no Carter, Jorsling, Trent Noel, you know men who is staples on the side nah.

Also I find it strange the commentator not calling men names even though it available...only James and Jones. Do you have to assign that? Or is it automatic.

Other than that you do a real bess ting breds, thanks for the time and effort. I real appreciate it.

Offline sobers

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 03, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
Yeah I'll definitly add more players. If you could give me a run down on some of the guys you want in that would be helpful. I'm not in Trinidad now so I haven't seen some of the newer guys play. Just tell me a little about their playing style and I could get them in. Also I have Samuel, Edwards, Jones, James commentry, who else is in the game? I'll try to add that too. I'm also going to get some steel pan for a custom chant for hasley crawford stadium.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 08, 2010, 09:03:19 AM »
Only jes get to play d pc demo

d controls was ah pain in d arse to configure for one ting dis look like ah straight port of one ah d console versions not ah problem except dat in dey infinite wisdom dey decide to use controller symbols to denote button functions and if you doh have dat or similar controller, an' never see one, you had no idea how to map d keys, it take like ah hour an ah half to figure it out, an had to start d game an minimize it to work between d config panel and d game to get my controller wukin correctly

questions...... ah never play fifa 10 and ah eh buy dis yet, but customizable formations and attack/defense movement mapping exist in d full version, maybe ah miss las night but couldn't figure out if you could make custom formations from d demo.

d game feels good though better than 2009 last version I have.
 played 6 won 4 lost 2 offline go try an see if it still have online activity wit d demo, doubt it have much though......................an' goh be gettin d pc version , if ah buy it, so worse yet
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »
Yeah Lefty all dat in de full retail version

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 08, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »
Only jes get to play d pc demo

d controls was ah pain in d arse to configure for one ting dis look like ah straight port of one ah d console versions not ah problem except dat in dey infinite wisdom dey decide to use controller symbols to denote button functions and if you doh have dat or similar controller, an' never see one, you had no idea how to map d keys, it take like ah hour an ah half to figure it out, an had to start d game an minimize it to work between d config panel and d game to get my controller wukin correctly

questions...... ah never play fifa 10 and ah eh buy dis yet, but customizable formations and attack/defense movement mapping exist in d full version, maybe ah miss las night but couldn't figure out if you could make custom formations from d demo.

d game feels good though better than 2009 last version I have.
 played 6 won 4 lost 2 offline go try an see if it still have online activity wit d demo, doubt it have much though......................an' goh be gettin d pc version , if ah buy it, so worse yet

yes i have the full version, all them features in it, Luckily i have a controller similar to a PS3 controller so i was able to play without worries. The console fifa 11 have more features, like playing as the goal keeper etc. Is basically FIFA10 (Console) with a little extra for PC. Console get the full list of new features though. And no online gameplay for the demo, which i find dumb. If i had a console i would have bought it for PS3
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 08, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »

yes i have the full version, all them features in it, Luckily i have a controller similar to a PS3 controller so i was able to play without worries. The console fifa 11 have more features, like playing as the goal keeper etc. Is basically FIFA10 (Console) with a little extra for PC. Console get the full list of new features though. And no online gameplay for the demo, which i find dumb. If i had a console i would have bought it for PS3

and EA keep saying everybody gettin d same game ::) dat doh sound "same" to me, ah mean it have difference in price but is only about 4 u.s. dat doh seem fair..............ah guess d notion is most people will go for a console version, but still dat ent fair..............almost make mih feel like puttin back on mih eye patch and raisin mih skull an' cross bones >:(, doh do dat no more :angel:

was tinkin bout gettin ah ps3 but, between not knowing if a throttle will work "as expected" with it, d fact dat mih gov't contract endin in Nov an 'no word on renewal yet :-\, school/exam fees to pay at d same time...........ah cyar risk dat expense now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:18:19 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 08, 2010, 11:06:50 AM »
almost make mih feel like puttin back on mih eye patch and raisin mih skull an' cross bones >:(, doh do dat no more :angel:

i still sailing them seas yes , i putting up my sail next week for something  ::)
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 08, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »
almost make mih feel like puttin back on mih eye patch and raisin mih skull an' cross bones >:(, doh do dat no more :angel:

i still sailing them seas yes , i putting up my sail next week for something  ::)

I used mine to capture the item in discussion  :D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:46 AM »
 :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 08, 2010, 11:42:23 AM »

I used mine to capture the item in discussion  :D
:D
I pity the fool....

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 10, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »
shotta_kh.............link up on d ps3
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 15, 2010, 10:57:42 AM »
Be duly warned fellas.  My instrument of order (ps3) is now in its rightful place and as such I am ready to return things to its correct disposition.  Should anyone be so inclined as to engage feel free to request addition to my list of future victims.  The Scorpion Kingdom has been resurected and judgement is upon thee!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #624 on: October 16, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
They have improved the software that makes the gameface and result is much more realistic. Login and try it here. If you have one already redo it.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 29, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »
fellas allyuh try out the virtual pro scene yet??....let we organize a SOCAWARRIORS pro club and do some damage nah?? if it aint already in existence. is nuff trinis on dey to soon get dat club rankings up high

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2011, 07:08:23 PM »
add me bingie man on 360!

Offline shotters365

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 30, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »
gents!
I'm having a problem connecting with other players from Trinidad on fifa 11.... :'( :'( :'(
everything else on the ps3 works fine.. ::)
I just wanted to find out if anyone else is having this problem or any solutions to this problem.. ??? ???
psn-(shotters_365)

Offline Trini68

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 30, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
fellas allyuh try out the virtual pro scene yet??....let we organize a SOCAWARRIORS pro club and do some damage nah?? if it aint already in existence. is nuff trinis on dey to soon get dat club rankings up high

That sound like a good idea :beermug: add me if you have 360 ktr04

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2011, 10:05:47 AM »
where everybody this year? check me for a game.

name - HabitualDrunkard

mih boy feliziano done hiding from mih since de game come out in october but only putting thing bout trophy he win (LDV vans trophy, english conference championship, league of greenland title, etc.) on facebook.

1]; } ?>