Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123712 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA06 World CUP release 4/24/06 in the US
« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »
none ah allyuh doh have none and fighting
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA06 World CUP release 4/24/06 in the US
« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2006, 09:17:56 AM »
ah just pick up FIFA World Cup 2006 fuh ah pardner....

now ah cyah play PS2 fuh shit....but ah had to test d game before i leave....so d dude in d place was helpin meh out ah bit....

he say what u wha see...i tell he he askin answers....TRINIDAD vs ENGLAND....oh lawd....ah get goose bumps....

he say we gettin real licks from england...who tell he say that... ah start to quarrel in d store...

ah whip around on that with one hand on meh waist and the odder wavin in d air ( ah in lil skurt today) and start in he as*...he get quiet....gimme me

game... and ah walk out on that....

10am an yuh makin people pressure go up...wha he feel.... >:( >:(
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
FIFA 07 by EA SPORTS
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2006, 02:33:44 PM »
Anyone got a copy of this game yet? I am curious to find out if T&t are in there, the players and their ratings

FIFA is launching a world cup based on the game with venues in Europe

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA 07 by EA SPORTS
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2006, 05:44:06 PM »
i got the game two days ago. it is really good,   better than the other fifa games ive played.

no T&T in it (i dunno why) they have team like wales but no T&T.

u could create a club which is pretty cool. i put all the trinis on one team. yet again theyve underrated our players. no yorke no scotland. stern john is the best out of everyone (T&T) with a 76 i think. ill give you the ratings of all the players a little later.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2006, 05:47:20 PM »
YOU WOULD THINK THAT IN A WORLD CUP YEAR WE WOULD HAVE FINALLY BEEN INCLUDED >:( >:(

WINNING ELEVEN IS COMING OUT END OF THE MONTH AND I KNOW WE ARE IN THAT ONE

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2006, 05:54:27 PM »
YOU WOULD THINK THAT IN A WORLD CUP YEAR WE WOULD HAVE FINALLY BEEN INCLUDED >:( >:(

WINNING ELEVEN IS COMING OUT END OF THE MONTH AND I KNOW WE ARE IN THAT ONE

the first thing i checked for was to see if they finally put trinidad in the game......but noooooooo......u have team like slovenia, and wales included but i dont understand why they dont put trinidad in it.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2006, 08:52:41 AM »
the reviews of it from buyers on amazon.co.uk good for a change. i will get it for Christmas.

note that the xbox 360 version will be a different engine from the PS2 version.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2006, 09:04:56 AM »
search for "Fifa 07 torrent" in google.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »
What will next next-gen look like ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W0gWpjIVyFo

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2006, 02:18:12 AM »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2006, 06:40:43 AM »
I play this game yesterday on a ps2 and here are my observations...

1) Much more realistic however the game is a bit harder than 06.

2) Game play and speed is slower as it mimicks exactly how a player moves on the field.

3) Menu and formation not as big....hadda squint and not easy on the eye 06 had a better interface.

4) Lil things like the Ball staying up in the air...better graphics, players can shield and push orf men when running or turning.

5) Shots from outside can score as opposed to 06....So yuh could light up the keep from all kinda angles.

6) New shooting system...i.e a controlled shot...you can press I think is L2 and then charge up the shot to place it properly.

7) Touch sensitive....the harder yuh press d button the harder the pass or shot. Before you used to charge up a power meter for shot and passes.

8) Better graphics.

9) Yuh hadda get accustommed to the feel and gameplay...the controls react slower...so if yuh want to beat a man yuh have to do it in ADVANCE..also yuh hadda pass the ball in advance

I find this kinda stale...06 controls was a lil more receptive. But it ent nuttin yuh cyar get accustommed to.

As far as beat and rip....yuh could share toolum normal in this game.

10) Weather does change during the game...so rain could start and stop etc.

Good improvement and worth buying.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2006, 07:38:17 AM »
I have it for PC.I think it is better than Pro Evolution Soccer this year.

But early next year I want the 360 version.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2006, 08:57:11 PM »
I have it for PC.I think it is better than Pro Evolution Soccer this year.

But early next year I want the 360 version.
boy I buy the damn thing bout 2 weeks ago and ah ent have ah PC tuh play it on right now lol
If yuh have DSL or cable, pm me and we could hook up to play online.
in the meantime, take yuh time and practice  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - Winning 11 Thread
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »
I have the PS3, unfortunately they don't have any football games out for it yet, so i have to play PS2 football games, anybody on here does play online? if so let me know what game, i like 2006 fifa world cup and my screename is trinivibes24.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 08:33:13 AM by Flex »

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
PES 2009 at Leipzig
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »
PES 2009 at Leipzig

By: Steve Titchener
Friday, 22 August, 2008 
It’s fair to say that those expecting PES 2008 to deliver the first truly next gen iteration of the series were left wanting, and while it was undoubtedly still an enjoyable football title, it still felt mired in its PlayStation 2 roots. Seabass and the team have clearly benefitted from the critical mauling it received last time out, partly due to the stasis in which the series had found itself, and largely due to the huge advancements made in the FIFA games that were beginning to win over football fans.

Sitting pretty atop the bustling new feature list is ‘Become a Legend’, a mode that charts a single player’s rise up from the youth team all the way to International glory. Our initial reaction is one of unchecked cynicism, seeing as it so closely apes FIFA’s own ‘Be a Pro’ mode that has recently proved so successful – even the Konami rep at hand suffers a little slip of the tongue and calls it ‘Be a Pro’ when guiding us through the addition. But, we’re informed, it’s an extension of the ‘fix’ mode that has featured in many Pro Evo’s of the past. Given that we’re PES stalwarts that have rinsed every title dry since they moved to the PlayStation 2 and we’ve never noticed the mode before, we’d take point with Konami’s insistence that it was ‘popular’, but it’s still a fair addition that works well for its first time out. The camera’s takes a horizontal view on the pitch, zooming in on the player as necessary – which will all be familiar to anyone who’s delved in EA’s take on the single-player focus. Regardless it works, and in taking players from the pits of the youth team up to first team glory it could well have a little more depth than its counterpart.

The Master League, which has eaten up an ungodly amount of our leisure time in the past, gets a few enhancements, with multi-tiered deals as well as players reacting on the pitch to deals they find unfavourable – so field a wantaway force such as Ronaldo for United and you’ll see a performance that’s maybe lacking in commitment.

Following gripes about the threadbare edit options last time out, there’s now a full import mode, so despite the lack of licensing for the Premiership it’ll be a matter of weeks after release that some spod’s imported all the correct logos and made them available for download. Elsewhere, the not-so-new-now Wembley makes its debut appearance in a PES, and England sport their official kit, alongside the majority of other National teams, and Konami have also pulled off a licensing coup it’s currently unwilling to disclose that should finally appease the many who despair at the lack of official kits. A neat touch sees the ability to import sound files, so players can create their own chants – most of which are sure to turn the air blue.

Graphically, it’s perhaps the first time that PES has looked like a truly current gen game, with an enhanced lighting system that moves away from the all pervading sheen that blighted previous games. It’s a few marks short of the out-and-out realism of FIFA, but PES long ago carved its own niche with its visual style, and here it’s buffed close to perfection. There’s also LED hoardings implemented, though in all honesty in the cut and thrust of a game they’ll likely go unnoticed.

Of course what really matters is what goes on on the pitch, and here it seems as if Seabass and crew have looked to some of the peaks of the series, with the revered PES 5 being a clear point of reference. The ping and bounce that’s long marked out PES is intact, and when running in tandem with all the aforementioned improvements, it plays out a compelling game – so compelling that we began to wonder why it had been so long since we last picked up a PES game.

Keepers have been much improved, proving much more resilient and less likely to spill shots. Defensive animations have also been the subject of much work, and now have a whole new set of animations that make challenges for the ball seem much more realistic. The ball is an independent entity – something that’s always been the case with PES, but that’s more pronounced this time out. Completely malleable and reacting in a pleasingly lifelike fashion, it’s one aspect that PES definitely has over its chief rival.

One key addition that could tip the balance in PES’s
favour is Manual control, a mode that allows almost unprecedented control over the play. When PES hit the Wii last year, not only were we excited to see someone finally putting some thought into how best to utilise the Wiimote, but also eager to see what influence the all pervading control would have on the next generation of games on the PS3 and 360, and in Manual control we have our answer. It essentially gives complete control over when to switch players – and that extends to when you’re in possession of the ball. It means you can lay off a ball and continue a run off the ball, allowing some cunning plays for the quick minded. While it stops a little short of the complete control that made the Wii version so special, it’s still an interesting addition, and one that adds another level to an already deep game.

Some of the new features help enhace the game’s realism, with players calling for space and a sense of genuine intelligence from your teammates. The tweening animations have been smoothed out, so there’s a more natural flow, and the newer animations help lend games a more believable physicality. In fact, many of the improvements seem to take the game in the same direction as FIFA, and it’s almost eerie how both have come out with almost the same improvements on the pitch - but that doesn’t detract from the fact that they’re both shaping up to be great games.

It’s genuinely looking like it’s too close to call between both FIFA and PES this year, with Konami seemingly having addressed many of the issues with its last game, and EA consolidating what was already a comprehensive package. We’re looking forward to see which one wins out when the final whistle blows this October.

SOURCE : IGN

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
ea sports fifa 09 comin out tomorrow
« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »
how long befor u get ur hands on one?

ah thinkin month end on a real for me
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: ea sports fifa 09 comin out tomorrow
« Reply #226 on: October 02, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »
bittorent  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
I start downloading it already. I hear they put some security thing on it this year. The hackers and dem crack it already.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2008, 04:53:17 PM »
http://www.mininova.org/com/1865182

Few seeds but i going for it, added 2 days ago  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
allyuh men slow on de draw...mininova had it since wednesday, i download mi 5gigs already

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »
how it running you play it yet? how d game play
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 03, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
i get mine for de psp. nothing really special but i like de new feature where you play as one player and you build that player up.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »
I normally buy fifa d 1st day it come out...but i have no new system...old xbox and psp and my bredrin ps2. This yr ah not buyin it till I can afford a ps3 or xbox 360, will feel lame havin it on old school.

My boy was tellin me some features though...online be a pro mode where u can have teams of 11 men being 1 player each where u can be relegated and such...sounds real good.
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »
Download finish. Game running decent. I loss my first game 1-0 in extratime.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2008, 08:07:59 AM »
After playing a few games in the Manager Mode I have to admit this is the best FIFA yet. They could still work out some kinks with a patch though. The touches and buildups feel very real. You really have to fight for space and collision in the game real good too. Its a very good game.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2008, 08:20:32 AM »
the user reviews on amazon.co.uk not bad.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/product/B001B7EYP8/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

i think is time to upgrade to a PS3 for it and PES 09.

allyuh man who downloading them crack thing brave. dem thing is have hidden malicious code aka spyware, malware and sometimes adware in dem. BE CAREFUL!

BTW - the trailers for PES 09 wicked - http://footballfashion.wordpress.com/category/gaming/

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
any player ratings for the tnt players

anybody they got totally wrong like a black carlos etc?

is the belgium and turkish leagues there?

can u create a team?

i normally like to draft in all the european based warriors on a side so at least i cud run with them

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »
jah gol yuh is a boss thanks dey

ah must hav dat game den.............but how come no rass for scotty?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2008, 04:15:47 PM »
If i get dat now..is SURE failure. I done have de torrent is just for me to press enter and wait a night and change and i go have it. Buh....schoolwork hadda be done. Damn games.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>