Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 122473 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2009, 08:31:09 AM »
I wah kno whaz de orda with de pro squad.  I did start something but men eh respondin to transfer request.  Ah play some pro games an ah fella from mih list send ah tranfer an tell meh pick any position (after 3 straight MOTM performances).  Lewwe geh serious nah, I seein men playin pro games and deh doin excess amount ah shit on de pitch.  My pro is a striker but I am good all over the midfield and have de attributes necessary to spring de strikers when I not playin up front.  My pro is at about 85-87 right now, wha goin on with allyuh pros and what positions allyuh playin?
well I just create meh 'Pro' the other day and ah playing LAM position and ah right footed lol.
how u get your Pro up to that level..i ent seeing any improvement in mines since I create him?
I like the team play mode once u get a couple fellas whow ant to knock ball..not dem damn one-man show fellas

Play some online pro games and keep focus on your role.  Once yuh turn in consistent performances rated 8 or higher you'll see how much your pro's form will increase.  Doh abandon offline doh because that does unlock plenty additional points to various attributes of yuh pro.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »
son... i was just in a match and looked at all the positions on the field, i was the only green spot. And there was now yellow atall atall. Nobody likes doin the dog fightin in the back, yet many of these forwards cant score/pass/ball skill for anything.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »
DUTTY MINER.... THAT IS MY SCREEN NAME IF ALLYUH WANT SOME ON 360

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 14, 2009, 09:57:29 AM »
son... i was just in a match and looked at all the positions on the field, i was the only green spot. And there was now yellow atall atall. Nobody likes doin the dog fightin in the back, yet many of these forwards cant score/pass/ball skill for anything.

Plenty ah dem fellas online does play rell shit in dem pro games.  Dey rell one dimensional, all dey think to do is attack.  My pro is a striker but because I know is ah dogfight fuh da position I does chose midfield positions and in most games still end up scoring.  After da game we was in ah play ah next one as RCM and score another 2 goals (if yuh see da dread volley ah score)

BTW to invite yuh firends to the team go to yuh hub and highlight yuh friends when yuh push X yuh go see options that include request to transfer.  Either that or let them search fuh de team and request a transfer to it.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »

Plenty ah dem fellas online does play rell shit in dem pro games.  Dey rell one dimensional, all dey think to do is attack.  My pro is a striker but because I know is ah dogfight fuh da position I does chose midfield positions and in most games still end up scoring.  After da game we was in ah play ah next one as RCM and score another 2 goals (if yuh see da dread volley ah score)

BTW to invite yuh firends to the team go to yuh hub and highlight yuh friends when yuh push X yuh go see options that include request to transfer.  Either that or let them search fuh de team and request a transfer to it.
ite thanks man. I sent you a transfer request, and got one of my friends to join. I enjoy playin in the middle, have some control over the chance creation, cause for real, some men even sign up as defence, yet they in the opposin box trying to take shots.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 16, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »

ite thanks man. I sent you a transfer request, and got one of my friends to join. I enjoy playin in the middle, have some control over the chance creation, cause for real, some men even sign up as defence, yet they in the opposin box trying to take shots.

Pure jackassness if yuh ax me.  Only reason I eh make my player ah defender is because I kno I eh hot up on on taklin especially slide takles.  Ah join up aready so we go links!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
Killa I send yuh a request...come for a portion nah.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 16, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
Is TNT in the game?
Hart for president

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #368 on: December 16, 2009, 03:34:15 PM »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 16, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »
steups...they need to recognize!
Hart for president

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »

Sorry they already did (a shit side ent hard to spot)...dais why we ent dey.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

sorry meh boy I fuhget de PS3 on whole day lol.  Aye gunner ah find ah squad ah fellaz ah tryin to recruit buh one ha he own team aready so ah go forward yuh de info.  Me an dem men play and put 9 on ah side and 5 ah we was rated 9.88 or above. I geh MOTM with a 10.0 but 2 others had 10.0 too, nuff passin and settin up goals even in de box we man does geh greedy.  If we could bring dis squad together we go cause problems!!

Supporter TnT eh deserve to be in ah atari game de way dem been playin!

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2009, 12:03:27 PM »
Ite. Im down in jacksonville chillin with my boy til SUnday, and he dont have Fifa, so I might have to wait til Sunday/Monday before I can put u as a manager. But yea, def. wanna get some runs in so we can gel. And if push comes to shove, i can always play a lil D. Not great, but if we got a whole bunch ah forwards n midfielders, then we probably would have to figure isht out, at least when cats is online. But yeah, holla at me in Sunday, and we'll fix everything up.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »
Ite. Im down in jacksonville chillin with my boy til SUnday, and he dont have Fifa, so I might have to wait til Sunday/Monday before I can put u as a manager. But yea, def. wanna get some runs in so we can gel. And if push comes to shove, i can always play a lil D. Not great, but if we got a whole bunch ah forwards n midfielders, then we probably would have to figure isht out, at least when cats is online. But yeah, holla at me in Sunday, and we'll fix everything up.
I playing as a defender these days. You get fewer touches but its still fun. Positioning is key.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 17, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »
I playing as a defender these days. You get fewer touches but its still fun. Positioning is key.

Yuh damn right about that!  The few times I play defensive mid I was rell shakey.  Good with standing tackles and pouncin people off de ball but once dey turn my pro is ah wrap, cah recover in time fuh nutten.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »

Sorry they already did (a shit side ent hard to spot)...dais why we ent dey.

Supporter TnT eh deserve to be in ah atari game de way dem been playin!

Fellas, a little indulgence wouldve been nice lol
Hart for president

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 17, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »

Yuh damn right about that!  The few times I play defensive mid I was rell shakey.  Good with standing tackles and pouncin people off de ball but once dey turn my pro is ah wrap, cah recover in time fuh nutten.
Playin def. mid isn't a problem for me. Im defensive minded by nature, so my only problem is that I be effin up the offsides trap sometimes, but I dont like gettin beat. And since i'm 6'2, I handle most crosses that come into the box.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #377 on: December 17, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

The hardest part is if them other idiots not marking properly you does get caught out trying to recover for them.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 17, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

The hardest part is if them other idiots not marking properly you does get caught out trying to recover for them.
lol, yea. Especially when ppl on defense decide to move all the way up front.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 17, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »
lol, yea. Especially when ppl on defense decide to move all the way up front.

Dem is de worse ones!!  To me I find if man so caught up on wanting to play offense dey shouldn't even play in a game where they cant play an offensive role.  My biggest frustration does come from when (playing midfield) I make precision passes that unlock the defense and people waste dem (beatsin and losing the ball) and dont even get off a decent shot.  Ah swear is like yuh playin ah savannah sweat with some ah dem people online.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »
Lol, yea maaad ppl being takin the pass then takin the most set ah toos shot. A shot from way out when they are on a breakaway, or when they come down the wing , dont have an angle and kick near side. At least shoot and make the keeper push it towards the middle of the box. But when you got a team with ppl that know what to do, and know how everybody thinks, ppl can make some great stuff happen. And people be understandin of lil mistakes here and there.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 18, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »
So we movin to the other guys team Killa?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2009, 09:58:23 AM »
got mih hands on PES 2010 over the holidays. T &T in there and players eh rated to badly. squad featuring yorke still.

i like the game too. different from FIFA 10 but just as enjoyable IMHO.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 28, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
Ah need ah new victim to destroy on FIFA 10.

I tired of beating Feliz.

He keeps talking about needing a new control or something.

I think the lix getting to him; for instance Sunderland 6 v Liverpool 1

I scored all 7 goals! I wallked in my own goal in the 90th just to put him on the scoreboard.

right Feliz?

a gift for de Christmas!!

FELIZ NAVIDAD  :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 28, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
Link Meh

psn: olesoldier

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 29, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »
add me too ...handle is ahsocawarrior

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »
Who up for a beating?

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
add governorLloyd if allyuh serious bout fifa 10.....only if allyuh serious....i doh like to play talkers!!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2010, 11:44:25 AM »
fellahs, i call down fifa 10 for PS2... am i able to play people on PS3 or its only other PS2 users?

it running nice, i only play like 5 games on it, but i feel i already feel like i could beat some men running a greece brand for now.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
fellahs, i call down fifa 10 for PS2... am i able to play people on PS3 or its only other PS2 users?

it running nice, i only play like 5 games on it, but i feel i already feel like i could beat some men running a greece brand for now.

u still stuck with only PS2 users.

Fellas add my new handle on PS3

Mad-Scorpion1

1]; } ?>