Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123686 times)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa Road to World Cup 2010 (EA Sports)
« Reply #450 on: May 04, 2010, 02:05:20 AM »
Dogg while ah like yuh lineup, I eh demotin Trent fuh nutten jedd.  Da Man gettin 8 or betta every game I play.  AH hit ah fella using England ah dread 6-1 de odda night.  Imagine ah geh ah hat trick with Keon Daniel :devil:
I just lost in the final to france against sum guy call fifuf o sum 7-4 i take sum of u guys ideas i play Noel on the left and put james in like Jah Gol use him, and the rest is just how i had it... guy had it 7-0 i fight back and score 4 in like 20 mins missed a penalty to make it 5 but didn't had nuff time anyway...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2010, 11:57:03 AM »
look for me under username omarldinho.

i now starting to get the hang of the game but this ting hard no ass to learn. i have a pardner does be steady blazing me with barca, i eh gettin no time and space on de ball and it hard to score, but within 2 weeks i reel him in to close games, 1 nil losses and draw.. so ah seeing progress.

the big difference in this game and pro evo is that it easy for defenders to get pull out of position and also when ah man get a break and gone, he gone! Also i like to play the wings but i find it real hard to use that brand in this game.

anyway add meh.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #452 on: June 20, 2010, 12:00:54 PM »
look for me under username omarldinho.

i now starting to get the hang of the game but this ting hard no ass to learn. i have a pardner does be steady blazing me with barca, i eh gettin no time and space on de ball and it hard to score, but within 2 weeks i reel him in to close games, 1 nil losses and draw.. so ah seeing progress.

the big difference in this game and pro evo is that it easy for defenders to get pull out of position and also when ah man get a break and gone, he gone! Also i like to play the wings but i find it real hard to use that brand in this game.

anyway add meh.
You have change player and use the jockeying button or yes they will get pull out.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2010, 12:00:57 PM »
add governorLloyd if allyuh serious bout fifa 10.....only if allyuh serious....i doh like to play talkers!!!!

A A. Governor daz you dey!! I now searching through this thread looking for new victims and saw your posting.

Last time run up against you I crush you 9-0!

Organize yourself proper!

Add me on new profile: OlesoldierOrder

LOL.. another performance like that and I will have to change your name to civillianLloyd

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2010, 01:48:32 PM »
how much xbox 360 men here?

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »
how much xbox 360 men here?

stueps  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »
I still waiting for some good competition on this message board......YAWN!!

add me: "Triniandre"
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »
IM ON XBOX360 AS bingie man

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 13, 2010, 08:27:06 AM »
add governorLloyd if allyuh serious bout fifa 10.....only if allyuh serious....i doh like to play talkers!!!!

A A. Governor daz you dey!! I now searching through this thread looking for new victims and saw your posting.

Last time run up against you I crush you 9-0!

Organize yourself proper!

Add me on new profile: OlesoldierOrder

LOL.. another performance like that and I will have to change your name to civillianLloyd

hahahahahahahahahahaha

look who.....ah go add yuh jus now....ah was up by Jazzy d odder day and we well toy wit you and yuh padnah...hahahahahahahahahah

i play a half and put dong d control.....fus ah get mad wit d brand

but it all good still....dat 9 nil was fun....ol

Ah go hail yuh jus now

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »
Imagine ah man have ah excuse for gettin 9-0

ah love it!!

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 13, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »
Careful Andre!

I could one up that at your expense.

Stay mum and organize yourself proper!

Gov. Ensure you have some quality about you. What level you on now?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »
i'm @ level 25.

But ah feel ah might be there for a while......i on a 7 game losin streak..........real pressha!! lol.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
who needs quality when yuh could just recognize yuh shortcomings and adopt a Greek brand.

bring allyuh shin pads fellahs..

add me, omarldinho

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2010, 09:38:27 AM »
dawg.. cah be worse than mine, I think lost 10 out of my last 14, albiet 4 of the 10 losses were as a result of EA server quitting. I was losing anyway!

lol.

lvl 25 as well!

Dinho, organize your self proper. Dat gyro brand doh work with me!

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 13, 2010, 12:40:41 PM »
Anybody really want a challenge... im keeping it simple add me : trinidarrius

spread the word...  De Lapahtron knows me

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »
Indeed,

future soca warrior (psn: trinidarrius)is one of the hardest fifa gamers I've come accross this season.

Add him only if you possess a significant portion of order and skill.

lol

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2010, 05:54:53 PM »
guess i will have to buy another PS3 soon..and start back training
Dinho is bout time yuh did get one
allyuh add me in the meantime..i think its Feliz75
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:16 PM »
Behold, the clouds fled, the dust settled and the moon and the stars was not the brightest objects in the night sky! for behold the return of TheTruff. Yes my fellow subjects...TheTruff is back. I have swam the 7 seas, fought against 12 dragons, walked across 3 continents, climbed the tallest mountain, dove to the bottom of the deepest trench and ate 2 doubles and a beastly cold stag and still am not defeated. I have looked down from upon high...and watched the friction of man against man in the forum, watched the wars and strife and yet I remained silent. However the time for silence ends, the dawn of what should be the most intense football season is upon us and TheTruff is not afraid. I have come to shed the light, to open the eyes to bestow understanding upon the meek. I shall start off by saying this, many lads have begun a discussion about their triumphs in Fifa, indeed lads such as gandalf the wise..aka aole soldier..aka ole soldier order..has shown talent in fifa. So to has the super attacking powers of trinidarrius....aka new soca warrior..aka the hardest fifa player to date. Yet they have forgotten TheTruff...they have forgotten the cornerstone...they have forgoten order. Yes indeed lads are at level 25..26...27...33....10001...blah bklah bkahhh.....TheTruff hjas one thing to say....http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/01/13/92/02/leaderboardfiwcweek7.pdf

I am here....I am not afraid...

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 14, 2010, 12:46:37 AM »
LOLOL.

The Order of the Olesoldier  acknowledges the week 7 feat of TheTruff316 in the FIFA10 FIWC Tournament.

This accomplishment should not be taken for granted. Rest assured I shall be involved in FIWC 2011.

TheTruff316 has been a worthy adversary. Infact, in the early phases of my involvement in the FIFA 10 realm, It was some stellar performances by TheTruff316  and Trinidarrius that inspired I, the Olesoldier, to buckledown and instill celestial order into my game.

It was TheTruff316 that sent Governorlloyd to challenge the Olesoldier. Sadly that was to no avail. Several beatings and plundering has rendered the once Governor a lowly Civillian. A final beating of 9-0 has seen the poor soul take up his eternal resting place in the shrine of the Olesoldier.

Indicated in the previous postings, TheTruff and Trinidarrius can attest to the potent and high quotient of order that emmanates from the Olesoldier, a fact many of you in this forum shall be initimately acquainted and one that many would attest to should they add PSNID: OlesoldierOrder.

There are some FIFA-ians out there that I just can't seem to get a handle on, but the likes of those characters are not likely to be found on this forum.

I am Order.. I am Olesoldier!

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 12:54:28 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 14, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »
Hey my psn is Trinidarius, man add a r on my psn name yes wayyy... i go add you or add meh when u get a chance.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2010, 06:34:51 AM »
Trinidarrius (with 2 Rs),

The Olesoldier did not take too kindly to the consecutive beatings. I see you have injected a new strain of order in your defence. I shall return with a new mixture and deal with you accordingly.

Good run yuh stinker!! We shall run ranked games from now on!

Moving forward I shall use this thread as an obituary, listing all those in the forum the Olesoldier has slain. The list shall be updated as necessary:

AHSOCAWARRIOR (Death: Aug 15, 2010)

AHSOCAWARRIOR has great potential, however, the Order of the Olesoldier will stop short of rating him as a worthy challenge. AHSOCAWARRIOR insisted on using "created player(s)" to strengthen an already lethal Real Madrid squad. This is unacceptable and as such his remains are to eternally rest in the shrine of the Olesoldier.

Those of you who would like to book a spot in the shrine, add PSN ID: OlesoldierOrder
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:39:05 AM by De Lapahtron »

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2010, 06:52:46 PM »
MY NAME IS TRINIDARRIUS... ADD ONLY IF U ARE GOOD

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2010, 07:01:45 PM »
Gentlemen of the forum, as you have seen, TheTruff is about results and stats, hence I have been left with no other choice but to propose a tournament of the Elite. Let us put to closure the talk of supremity, greatness, order and ray ray. This tournament is by invitation only and based on the status quo, the managers who qualify by default are TriniDarrius, Ole Soldier Order and TheTruff. Each manager can invite one player deemed worthy, for a grand total of 6 teams. We will have to keep it at 6 for time related issues as well as keeping the order high. The point of this tournament is to silence the ray ray, let us be gentlemen of order and stats and not hear say. Now what will be the spoils awarded to the victor, the master, default manager, and his invited lad will have the option to remove any other invited manager if either of them win the tournament, hence opening a spot for another worthy lad. A default manager can never be eliminated unless they finish dead last, at which pt he must leave the tournament and hope for a slot in the future. Also immunity is granted to an invited manager if either himself, or the default manager makes the final. If we have the instance where both default manager and invited manager is in the final together, they will have the ability to eliminate any other invited manager. Very simple lads, let us put our ability where our mouths are. This tournament can be run every week. Cmon Darrius and Soldier, lets starts this thing and see who really got order. At this moment I will make my invitation to the phenom, the next big thing, the seed of total ordem, my nephew and God Son all of 10 yrs old.....Diamondtrim12.
I am here
I am not afraid

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »
Gentlemen, one important piece of the order that was excluded by accident. If the default manager and invited manager clash in the final, and the default manager is defeated. The invited manager will have the option to change roles and become the default manager or remain as the invited, this is optional and purely an individual decision.

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2010, 07:24:43 PM »
start a thread truff

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2010, 10:36:18 PM »
Big up all  trini forumites.........longtime visitor but still a new member.

I added Trinidarrius,triniandre and omarldinho last night.....ready fi di fifa 10 challenge anytime! request coming from PSN ID reggaeboy1983.

add at yuhown risk!..

Gonna add olesoldierorder likkle more when a leave work....sound like a him a di boss.

:devil:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »
Reggaeboys1983,

The Order of the Olesoldier can be considered to be of the chosen few who has been blessed with a high quotient of order as it pertains to the various elements of FIFA gaming. Among the chosen few within the forum are Trinidarrius and TheTruff316. They belong to the FIFA elite which is dictated by order in the purest form.

Without order, one cannot hope to survive against this triumvate.

I propose, a league format similar to the EPL. This league would run over the course of several months with every participant playing each other twice. The league would allow for more challengers and based on the banter preceding the order triumvate's (thetruff316, trinidarrius, olesoldier  order) entry into the forum, there are many among them that are neglecting to think soberly of their abilities. They challenge the triumvate without considering the reprocussions of their actions- a discombobulated psyche among the many ill effects. They lack understanding, They lack order!

The Order of the Olesoldier will participate in this elite tournament of order. Participation every week may not be possible for the olesoldier due to other commitments. A monthly affair seems more feasible for this elite affair.

However the Olesoldier cautions TheTruff316 to please choose his invited candidate carefully. Diamondtrim12 albeit a 10 year old, was dealt severe blows on many occassions by the conquering staff of the Olesoldier. Like many that came before him, Diamondtrim12 insisted on using several created players in an attempt to usurp the Order of the Olesoldier. This as expected, resulted in an epic failure by the young warrior.

My last words to the young lad were to raise his quotient of order before seeking an audience with the Order of the Olesoldier in the future. The Olesoldier awaits the outcome!

I am Order!

I am Olesoldier!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:52:37 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2010, 11:54:58 PM »
Not sure i understood all a dat mi boss..........i eat lunch with my controller and sleep with it between me and my woman.......everybody always wicked till them play wid me.

I really hope ya'll as good as u say........cuz i'm gonna be one vex bredda if mi score 3 pon u b4 half time.......smh.

Add mi right away mi boss...........let us put our skills to tha test!

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 17, 2010, 01:08:02 AM »
is this for the world up one (africa) or just fifa 10?

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 17, 2010, 02:17:23 AM »
Not sure i understood all a dat mi boss..........i eat lunch with my controller and sleep with it between me and my woman.......everybody always wicked till them play wid me.

I really hope ya'll as good as u say........cuz i'm gonna be one vex bredda if mi score 3 pon u b4 half time.......smh.

Add mi right away mi boss...........let us put our skills to tha test!

Forumites,

Please be advised that the bloke who once went by the name of Reggae_boy1983 is no more.

Liverpool 2 v. Chelsea 0
Germany 1 v. England 0

Reggae _boy1983 is no longer "one vex bredda" as notions of him scoring three (3) goals by half-time were swiftly placed in the correct perspective by the Order of the Olesoldier.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:33:13 AM by De Lapahtron »

1]; } ?>