Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 122463 times)

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #480 on: August 17, 2010, 02:27:06 AM »
Reggae_boy1983 (Deceased: Aug 17, 2010)

Cause of Death: Order Asphyxia. Order Asphyxia is a condition of severely deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from being unable to breathe normally in the presence of the high quotient of order that emmanates from the Order Triumvate during FIFA 10 battle.

As expected, Reggae-boy1983 did not heed the warning issued by the Order of the Olesoldier. He did not, for a nano second, consider the reprocussions of his challenge to this member of the Order Triumvate. He neglected to think soberly of his FIFA ability. Like many before him, he engaged the Order of the Olesoldier with an insufficient quotient of order.

As a result, he was embalmed, sprinkled in the finest blends of frank incense and myrrh, was wrapped head to toe in the finest linen, a crown of shame was place upon his head, burial rights were performed by the chief priest of the Order and finally, the now mummified corpse that was Reggae_boy1983, now eternally rests within the confines of the shrine of the Olesoldier Order.

I am Order...

I am Olesoldier!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:35:52 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:12 AM »
Yo.....while entertaining.....its far too much talk.

The Truff....I agree with yuh proposition.....De Laphatron....I agree with yours as well, but any league must be confined to a limit of participants. i say keep it at 15...if so many

Beginning tonight....let us put all this talk to rest. Let us see who really have order and who just yappin....

Let us see y it takes some men 950+ games to be level 25 and others less that 250

Start the league tonite....if allyuh men as thirst as allyuh soundin....d league should finish easily by mth end. Den men could come back and say all kinda ting and have proof to back dem up.

Right now is only one setta talk

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2010, 02:47:40 AM »
Hope is but fool's gold. You must be ready when the opportunity arises Civillian Lloyd. Haste lends itself to tragedy.

This is a lesson with which I thought you were intimately acquainted.
You miscontrue the Olesoldier's penchant for order as being what you civillians deem as 'thristiness'.

You think one tournament shall erase the name of any soul from the Olesoldier Order's Book of the Dead? A book in which governor lloyd, like many others, reside as a permanent stain that no subsequent performances short of the purest order can blot out.

Your time will come Civillian. Until that appointed hour, remove yourself and raise your quotient of order. lol

Regards to Diamondtrim12- Potential.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:50:39 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2010, 03:14:26 AM »
OLE SOLDIER - i thank you for not wasting my time playing reggae... i am still waiting for a worthy opponent

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 17, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »
Not a problem Trinidarrius.

The Olesoldier remains committed to the preservation of order!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 17, 2010, 07:54:07 AM »
Olesoldier........lol...oh bwoy a tell u....yur posts r really something else. But as i said last night.......no excuses u won those games........the last one narrowly (first game Jitters)...but certainly a class player.

I dont have potential......u know within yourself that my game is off the chain......attack is the best form of defence and as u can see my passing game and chance creation is very consistent.

I could spill your flaws right here right now but naaaaah......wouldnt make any sense cuz u have to be a real good palyer to even begin to try and stop yuh......lol.

Tell yur understudy Trinidarrius that he outta my league.......When he decide to accept my request i too shall post  death certificates...... :rotfl:.........sure victory cuz i know he aint as competitive as you.

Done talkl......i gwine put unnu to the sord lata....lol

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2010, 08:03:46 AM »
Trinidarrius here - no understudy...

I am going online now. I WILL post the results when this is done my friend.

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2010, 08:06:29 AM »
Mi love how dat sound.........i jus bad up wifey fi di remote... :rotfl:

walk wit u casscket mi brotha!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2010, 08:08:22 AM »
i am patiently waiting... you have alot of talk

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2010, 08:16:42 AM »
you are hiding!!!! :devil:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2010, 08:25:41 AM »
Reggae_boy1983

It will do you well not to arise the anger of my Triumvate compatriot Trinidarrius.

You will come to understand the essence of pure order when he is finished with you!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:30:32 AM by De Lapahtron »

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2010, 08:39:01 AM »
i just beat reggae 7-0.... no competition. and i took pics of score so he does not lie. i am playing him usa vs england now

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2010, 08:41:41 AM »
Gentlemen, this is why TheTruff have proposed such a tourny, TheTruff only sees talking, and posting of results in head to head friendlies. Ok I will initiate a new thread to track our epic batle, also I will agree that the league can be broadened and run over a course of time. In the new thread the name of the league will be posted, however we will need a final number of participants as this is needed to complete the league registration. With that said TheTruff has another proposition, in order to determine  true mastery TheTruff proposes that all participants of the league refrain from choosing 5 star teams.

I am here
I am not afraid

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2010, 08:43:56 AM »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2010, 08:52:51 AM »
Wha de f**k wrong wid allyuh an all dis setta talk in troot lol?  Allyuh only lucky somebody violate meh an tief meh systems oui!  Paleau ah have some peppah sauce to flavor dah stale pot.  Oldsoldier we had some good matchups way back when and ah comin back soon.  Allyuh go see meh before 11 come out an ah comin wid vengance!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2010, 09:19:12 AM »
I now beat reggae boy: 7-0, 4-0 with USA and 7-4...

he is a waste ole soldier u are right

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 17, 2010, 09:42:55 AM »
Good game Trinidarrius.....havnt come up against a player like u in a while.....its gonna take more than just a few rounds to catch up on yur style of play.

Olesoldier....wi no longer friends..... why u set mi up so?.......u clearly stated that i could probably beat this bredda....lol.  The man badda dan you and u acting like the man is u understudy.....got mi talking all this trash....lol.

Everting criss man i 4give u.

I figure u out in one game and i have even settled down when playing trinidarrius.

either way.......let us start up this tourney so wi can quicly sweep these preseason results under the rug.

Trinidarrius can be beaten......jus need to get back into the grove a dis thing. ;D

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 17, 2010, 10:09:05 AM »
trailer for fifa 11 drop today.

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2010/08/17/video-ea-sports-fifa-soccer-11-official-trailer/

doh seem that different from 10 but we go see since we is always end up buying them anyway.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 17, 2010, 10:32:59 AM »
trailer for fifa 11 drop today.

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2010/08/17/video-ea-sports-fifa-soccer-11-official-trailer/

doh seem that different from 10 but we go see since we is always end up buying them anyway.

haha sad but true
Hart for president

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »
LOLOL.

The Order of the Olesoldier  acknowledges the week 7 feat of TheTruff316 in the FIFA10 FIWC Tournament.

This accomplishment should not be taken for granted. Rest assured I shall be involved in FIWC 2011.

TheTruff316 has been a worthy adversary. Infact, in the early phases of my involvement in the FIFA 10 realm, It was some stellar performances by TheTruff316  and TRINIDARRIUS that inspired I, the Olesoldier, to buckledown and instill celestial order into my game.

Reggae_mummified_boy1983,

I see the severe beatings by the hand of Order Triumvate compatriot Trinidarrius as rendered your senses null and void.

Please view the above quotation. The Order of the Olesoldier respects the high quotient of order that is bounded up in the soul of Trinidarrius. It is this type of order that inspired the Olesoldier to instill pure quality into his game.

It is by way of sparring with the likes of Trinidarrius and Thetruff316, that the Olesoldier has elevated himself into the Triumvate of Order.

Labels of understudy were clearly conjured in your mind. There is no understudy in the triumvate; there is only Order in its purest form.

The Olesoldier patronized you in attempt to prevent you from comitting suidcide after the beatings heaved upon you in cyberspace. Yet, you continued to talk, you continued to revel in debauchery and lack of order! You failed to think soberly of your FIFA 10 abilities! You commited the sin of blasphemy against a member of the Order Triumvate!

You were the proverbial Lucifer and as such, the heavenly council of the Order Triumvate was forced to banish you to the realm of the orderless!

I am order!

I am Olesoldier!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:57:37 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 17, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »

I figure u out in one game and i have even settled down when playing trinidarrius.

Trinidarrius can be beaten......jus need to get back into the grove a dis thing. ;D

1) You figured me out in 1 Game but lost 2 games, not to mention, you were held scoreless in both!

2) You are of the notion that trinidarrius can be beaten by you, yet you failed in each of the three opporunities afforded you! (The scorelines are too abysmal to even repeat.)

You came face to face with pure order and are now trying to save face. This is not uncommon around these parts. There are those among the living dead in this forum who continue to talk on the back of 9-0 defeats. The Order Triumvate expects no less from an orderless being as yourself.

LOLOL.. you are quite amusing though. Resilient character you are.

However,

I am Order!

Iam Olesoldier!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:53:29 AM by De Lapahtron »

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 17, 2010, 11:15:36 AM »
WOW -    wfmdre ARE YOU still alive. You have guts to repost after getting 18 goals in 3 games against me. I suggest you try putting the computer in world class or legendary mode from now. it will raise your game. I could and would beat you wit Norwich City vs any 5 star team of your liking. I have trained them well.

The Order Triumvate HAS SPOKEN - you have been banished to practice mode till  the new FIfa 11 comes out.

TRINIDARRIUS is Invincible. never think that you could beat me

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 17, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
allyuh fullashit oui ;D  ::) ::) ::) :P :P :angel: ................. if I had d hands for ps3 eh...............although ah hear u could plug damn near anting in dat (throttle for me) an it go work, so I might get one in december.............if d aforementioned connectivity is true that is..............an yuh could remap keys
I pity the fool....

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 17, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »
Wha de f**k wrong wid allyuh an all dis setta talk in troot lol?  Allyuh only lucky somebody violate meh an tief meh systems oui!  Paleau ah have some peppah sauce to flavor dah stale pot.  Oldsoldier we had some good matchups way back when and ah comin back soon.  Allyuh go see meh before 11 come out an ah comin wid vengance!

Looking forward to the reunion Scorpion.

The quotient of order in the Scorpion is of a high quality.

However, please be advised that only the purest strains of order can place one in a position to defeat The Order Triumvate!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:03:10 PM by De Lapahtron »

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 17, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »
WOW -    wfmdre ARE YOU still alive. You have guts to repost after getting 18 goals in 3 games against me. I suggest you try putting the computer in world class or legendary mode from now. it will raise your game. I could and would beat you wit Norwich City vs any 5 star team of your liking. I have trained them well.

The Order Triumvate HAS SPOKEN - you have been banished to practice mode till  the new FIfa 11 comes out.

TRINIDARRIUS is Invincible. never think that you could beat me

Go easy Trinidarrius....lol..u know how much assing i get b4 i could learn this.....no shame in my game.....why u didn't metion that i played you with ten men for almost the entire game and u had to keep coming back to eventually win the last game 7 to 4. (Barca VS Madrid)

When i get off from work lata i coming at you hard......havnt had a challenge like this in a while on fifa but guess what.....i can beat anybody who cant defend properly.... ;D

This is Sparta!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »

When i get off from work lata i coming at you hard......havnt had a challenge like this in a while on fifa but guess what.....i can beat anybody who cant defend properly.... ;D

No Reggae_boy1983. This is not Sparta!

This is

ORDER!!!!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »

1) You figured me out in 1 Game but lost 2 games, not to mention, you were held scoreless in both!

2) You are of the notion that trinidarrius can be beaten by you, yet you failed in each of the three opporunities afforded you! (The scorelines are too abysmal to even repeat.)

You came face to face with pure order and are now trying to save face. This is not uncommon around these parts. There are those among the living dead in this forum who continue to talk on the back of 9-0 defeats. The Order Triumvate expects no less from an orderless being as yourself.

LOLOL.. you are quite amusing though. Resilient character you are.

However,

I am Order!

Iam Olesoldier!

Mr Order........u have some nerve.....bwoy a tell u......all dis ancient day blobbering got u head out there in space somewhere....lol But u a good yute still....mi rate u.

Sad to say........I taking back the props i gave u.....Reason?...well....cuz i came across a better player in Trinidarrius.....

He gonna get his ass handed to him pretty soon.........and yeah ....me a go do dat...lol

Likkle more tonight when i get home i sure know seh u cyaa si my gol again........i coming all out for you especially.....u luck run out tonight..... :D

Bless up yuh self still......u is quite a character :D

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 17, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »

This is

ORDER!!!!

Order is for the court....Sparta mi seh....wi put people to the sword........the end result will always be blood and sand mi fren..nuh matter how long it takes.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 17, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »

This is

ORDER!!!!

Order is for the court....Sparta mi seh....wi put people to the sword........the end result will always be blood and sand mi fren..nuh matter how long it takes.

I suggest you reurn to your ludus and engage in some strenuos training. At your current level you will  be thoroughly disappointed in your ability to pull off this coup.

You can not win. This is the will of the Gods. There will be sand, poor soul, it shall cover your earthly remains!

You are resilient indeed, but this to a futile end!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:03:21 PM by De Lapahtron »

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 17, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »
Lads, let us take the conversation onto the field of battle. Submit your intent on the thread The grail of order....there has been recent reports by warrior darrius that reggae boy game is not up to par, besides reggae boy, are there any lads ready for battle? Let us know so i can set up the tourney. I shall extend the sign up deadline to tomorrow at 2359 EST.....reggae boys and others...get your last minute practice in, for from tomorrow we will be going with whoever is available.
I am here
I am not afraid

1]; } ?>