Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123863 times)

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #510 on: August 17, 2010, 05:29:38 PM »
Lads, let us take the conversation onto the field of battle. Submit your intent on the thread The grail of order....there has been recent reports by warrior darrius that reggae boy game is not up to par, besides reggae boy, are there any lads ready for battle? Let us know so i can set up the tourney. I shall extend the sign up deadline to tomorrow at 2359 EST.....reggae boys and others...get your last minute practice in, for from tomorrow we will be going with whoever is available.
I am here
I am not afraid

Anyone who says reggaeboy game not up to par is wicked a tell u. My game well decent...no shame in ma game.....Trinidarrious and olesoldier...Unu cant sehh mi embarass mi self at all.

Nuff said.....Tournament time......i just get a jump drive from my friend so i can boost my players too.....noticed i said too?

Yeah.....was kinda wondering how Londan Donovan and Michael Bradley  win Steven Gerrard and frank Lampard ball? without even trying?.....pretty much run dem down and push dem off the ball.........i man never let go off my run button...only when i defending.

Even when it was 60% to 40% my favor???.....Plus out run england defenders?....i playing this thing too long and the only way that can happen apart from having a created player is by boosting the players which i know is possible....bet ya'll didnt know i knew about dem tngs deh eeh?

That is why trinidarrious so bold in him statement bout using Norwhich to beat me...lol.....nuh matter how good i am i can't use Norwhich and beat an average player....no way possible.

Anyway not saying ya'll did that....but trus mi.....look at the amount a games i have under my belt?.....I know how every team play.....there aint a team in this game that i havnt used....its an old trick ma frenz in Switzerland showed mi but we havnt used it in a while.

Tonight is gonna be nice.......the tournament even better..... :rotfl:

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 17, 2010, 07:56:01 PM »
Lads, let us take the conversation onto the field of battle. Submit your intent on the thread The grail of order....there has been recent reports by warrior darrius that reggae boy game is not up to par, besides reggae boy, are there any lads ready for battle? Let us know so i can set up the tourney. I shall extend the sign up deadline to tomorrow at 2359 EST.....reggae boys and others...get your last minute practice in, for from tomorrow we will be going with whoever is available.
I am here
I am not afraid

Anyone who says reggaeboy game not up to par is wicked a tell u. My game well decent...no shame in ma game.....Trinidarrious and olesoldier...Unu cant sehh mi embarass mi self at all.

Nuff said.....Tournament time......i just get a jump drive from my friend so i can boost my players too.....noticed i said too?

Yeah.....was kinda wondering how Londan Donovan and Michael Bradley  win Steven Gerrard and frank Lampard ball? without even trying?.....pretty much run dem down and push dem off the ball.........i man never let go off my run button...only when i defending.

Even when it was 60% to 40% my favor???.....Plus out run england defenders?....i playing this thing too long and the only way that can happen apart from having a created player is by boosting the players which i know is possible....bet ya'll didnt know i knew about dem tngs deh eeh?

That is why trinidarrious so bold in him statement bout using Norwhich to beat me...lol.....nuh matter how good i am i can't use Norwhich and beat an average player....no way possible.

Anyway not saying ya'll did that....but trus mi.....look at the amount a games i have under my belt?.....I know how every team play.....there aint a team in this game that i havnt used....its an old trick ma frenz in Switzerland showed mi but we havnt used it in a while.

hahahahh you get beat with USA and u had England. You are inferior, you are a horrible player and just should play another game. You pick international how could you boost a player?? haha i not even going to entertain you, you are just that bad and before you practice you on the forum. Think Soberly

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
EA Sports - FIFA11
« Reply #512 on: August 17, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »
time for alyuh to throw away fifa 10. check d features in the vid

September 28 - release date

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P93vY5ZVJ7w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P93vY5ZVJ7w</a>

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:54:22 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA11
« Reply #513 on: August 17, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »
time for alyuh to throw away fifa 10. check d features in the vid

September 28 - release date

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5odmmZxJyro" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5odmmZxJyro</a>

Earlier than usual. This is good, where is it being released? UK?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA11
« Reply #514 on: August 17, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »
Earlier than usual. This is good, where is it being released? UK?

October 1st
Youtube Channel

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 17, 2010, 09:11:46 PM »
I am here
I am not afraid

hahahahh you get beat with USA and u had England. You are inferior, you are a horrible player and just should play another game. You pick international how could you boost a player?? haha i not even going to entertain you, you are just that bad and before you practice you on the forum. Think Soberly

Horrible naaah......i aint close to the best in the world...but i sure can give any man a run for dem money. U'll always find better players......i sure know sehh u got yur ass handed to u on numerous occassion, but u aint tryna remember those days huh?

its all good mi brodda......ain't no one accusing u boss..just tyrying to keep this topic active on the forum.....longtime i searching for a forum with ppl who play this game who actually speak english....lol

either way anything a anything......when i hand u the first ass whooping....i launching a new topic with yur name in bold ( RED).... :D

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 18, 2010, 11:20:49 AM »
Sign me up fellas..........my qualifications? I'm level 25........200+ wins, less than 200 losses.

"triniandre"

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 18, 2010, 11:26:18 AM »
could u play now?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:31 AM »

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
Olesoldier is waiting patiently for the return of Triniandre.

Initial first hand investigation of Triniandre's brand of FIFA suggests that an ample supply of order may reside within his soul.

The Olesoldier Order did not take too kindly to a 3-1 defeat solely off of wing play and cut back goals without the opportunity of a rematch.

Please be advised that 2 Games are the minimum to establish Order; so I expect us to meet in the arena very soon for you to attempt to continue where you left off!

Good first run.....

Order!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2010, 06:56:46 PM »
one setta cyber gun talk ,  ::) , i wish i had a ps3  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2010, 07:23:10 AM »
Olesoldier is waiting patiently for the return of Triniandre.

Initial first hand investigation of Triniandre's brand of FIFA suggests that an ample supply of order may reside within his soul.

The Olesoldier Order did not take too kindly to a 3-1 defeat solely off of wing play and cut back goals without the opportunity of a rematch.

Please be advised that 2 Games are the minimum to establish Order; so I expect us to meet in the arena very soon for you to attempt to continue where you left off!

Good first run.....

Order!

I see u got your ass handed to you.......lol...some real order was set i guess.....big up yuh self triniandre....share the formula when u can.

PS.........getting beat off wing plays is actually legal in the real world and cyber world......i jus googled it.

as for the rematch......u problably didnt get one bcuz u were not SOBER at the time..triniandre pretty much spared (speard) u.....  ;D.......literaly :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2010, 07:31:52 AM »
good game andre, buss dey ass!!! and then unplug de ps3 after lol..

these kinda men in here want to create all kinda lapahtron-dinho with 100 for all attributes and enter cheat code and ting then come and bump up dey gum like normal...

blaze dem andre, blaze dem!!

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2010, 08:00:29 AM »
Jester Dinho, it is unclear where you would get the notion that I edit the stats of my players or use created personel.

I consider those tactics vile and the olesoldier engages in neither of these practices.

As mentioned earlier, I expect to meet Triniandre in the arena in the very near future. Ranked games will be the order of the day, to put aside these assertions and notions of boosting player stats.

Reggae_Boy1983. I was not aware you still play FIFA 10. Then with you, the unexpected and all things foolery rests comfortably within your domain.

Your last meeting with a Triumvate compatriot saw you crucified 11-1.

That does not need a punchline.

I'll have no business with you until you have redeemed yourself (which in my humble opinion is an impossible task).

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2010, 09:40:12 AM »
Shotter365
5-1, 6-2 talk done!!

madmonn
Interesting brand at the start, the first game ended with a hard fought 2-1 extra time win for Triniandre.  So then we played again......and i saw his flaws.  3-0, 6-1 and 3-0 scores confirmed the accuracy of my theory and i had to investigate how come this player was a level 31 and i am a level 25.  Upon investigation, i realised that his "average opponent level" is 16, while mine was 22...........meaning, he doh play good players, lol

Olesoldier
Olesoldier is a good player........he had some nice touches.  His strength is his weakness since these touches slow down his stlye of play and restricts him to the middle of the field, hence the reason for me to utilize the wings.

Verdict: I normally take 2-3 games to figure out players, but Olesoldier was assessed and conquered in one game.....I couldn't play a rematch cause Trinidarrius was waiting for me.

Trinidarrius
The best of the lot.........a player i can see myself having some good battles with!!  He is technically sound with a very quick eye.  The first game ended 2-0 in favour of Triniandre, but i will be the first to admit, he didnt deserve to conceed that 2nd goal, he was pressing and i hit him on the counter in the 90th.  The second game ended 2-2 in regular time with Trinidarrius totally dominant!

He eventually pipped me 3-2 in ET.........then the wifey started to nag..........so i had to leave without playing Olesoldier his "promised" rematch.

Verdict: Very good player.....very few weaknesses..........interesting battles to follow.

ah love it!!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:36 AM »
Jester Dinho, it is unclear where you would get the notion that I edit the stats of my players or use created personel.

I consider those tactics vile and the olesoldier engages in neither of these practices.

As mentioned earlier, I expect to meet Triniandre in the arena in the very near future. Ranked games will be the order of the day, to put aside these assertions and notions of boosting player stats.

Reggae_Boy1983. I was not aware you still play FIFA 10. Then with you, the unexpected and all things foolery rests comfortably within your domain.

Your last meeting with a Triumvate compatriot saw you crucified 11-1.

That does not need a punchline.

I'll have no business with you until you have redeemed yourself (which in my humble opinion is an impossible task).

Hell yeah i still play...love the game 2 much....quit singing on other ppls 11 nil victory and try to be less predictable in the games u play.

I'm amatuer compared to trinidarrius......and mek me tell u dis....since i played trinidarrius them few times and got my ass handed to me i have improved in all areas......it takes a great player to raise my game.....even if i loose.

U on the other hand....lol.boy a tell u.....all this ancient day hype talk......and my name sake (triniandre) handed u yur arse on a silver platter.....

he saw the same weeknesses i saw with u.....slow and predictable!!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 20, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »
Shotter365
5-1, 6-2 talk done!!

madmonn
Interesting brand at the start, the first game ended with a hard fought 2-1 extra time win for Triniandre.  So then we played again......and i saw his flaws.  3-0, 6-1 and 3-0 scores confirmed the accuracy of my theory and i had to investigate how come this player was a level 31 and i am a level 25.  Upon investigation, i realised that his "average opponent level" is 16, while mine was 22...........meaning, he doh play good players, lol

Olesoldier
Olesoldier is a good player........he had some nice touches.  His strength is his weakness since these touches slow down his stlye of play and restricts him to the middle of the field, hence the reason for me to utilize the wings.

Verdict: I normally take 2-3 games to figure out players, but Olesoldier was assessed and conquered in one game.....I couldn't play a rematch cause Trinidarrius was waiting for me.

Trinidarrius
The best of the lot.........a player i can see myself having some good battles with!!  He is technically sound with a very quick eye.  The first game ended 2-0 in favour of Triniandre, but i will be the first to admit, he didnt deserve to conceed that 2nd goal, he was pressing and i hit him on the counter in the 90th.  The second game ended 2-2 in regular time with Trinidarrius totally dominant!

He eventually pipped me 3-2 in ET.........then the wifey started to nag..........so i had to leave without playing Olesoldier his "promised" rematch.

Verdict: Very good player.....very few weaknesses..........interesting battles to follow.

ah love it!!

Bless up u self Andre......look like olesoldier is  yur beating stick......i man wanna turn him into my beating stick badly...any tips would be highly appreciated... :rotfl:

Also...u r spot on about trinidarrius...very few weakness......lethal player........but as i told him the other day........i will defeat him.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 20, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »
I believe I received an invitation from Shotter365.

After reading Triniandre's previous post I will decline to accept Shotter's invitation.

Triniandre's post contains some salient points. The Olesoldier's bread and butter is his sublime touches and slow building up from defence to mid to fwds. However, when stretched by players in the mould of Triniandre and the Truff, who present themselves as great crossers of the ball, I usually adapt in the subsequent games.

I was persistent with the knocking brand against Triniandre and did not adapt to the wing play. An easily rectifiable error and one that shall not be committed in battle moving forward.

The Olesoldier confidence is not shaken, Trinidarrius and myself battled after playing Triniandre. Trinidarrius beating the Olesoldier in the 1st 3-1 and Olesoldier taking the 2nd 3-0 (Trinidarrius-Chelsea, Olesoldier-Liverpool for both games.)

As indicated several times on in this forum, Trinidarrius is indeed quite the formidabble foe, and if Triniandre can continue where he left off against the Olesoldier, I will class him as such as well.

I patiently await your return Triniandre.

Order presents itself at your gate, answer the call once more.

P.S. annyone out there who can attest to reggae_boy1983 being a good player , feel free to comment. I can no longer toe the line of foolery where that fellow is concerned. There is nothing left to say regarding his incompetence.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:29:29 AM by De Lapahtron »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 20, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »
Alyuh taking that chain up from Andre Samuel.

The man clueless when it come to defending a tru ball straight down the center  ;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 20, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »
 olesoldier..........u r clearly an easy person to draw out...do your self a favor and have some fun with the game and with the trash talk on the forum....

The cologn u r wearing right now stinks and it really should'nt....jus cool man iyah.....no need fi get all emotional cause dem man murder yuh in cyber world... :rotfl:

Jus give thnx that u r not really dead........ :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 20, 2010, 12:30:57 PM »
Wait!

You thought I was offended Reggae_boy1983?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think you misunderstand the complexities of my prose and have attached your misinformed emotional imprints.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe you are really new to the forum. Let me break it down fi yuh:

Most of us here in this forums are Trinis and it is a known fact that we like to give each other fatigue ("picong" and "ole talk" in local vernacular). It's an indigenous quality of all my people!

It will take much more than simple FIFA 10 gameplay to disrupt the emotional well being of myself and countless others littered accross this forum.

LOLOLOL

You really had me laughing there..

Breathe easy bedrin..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:22:02 PM by De Lapahtron »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2010, 12:45:15 PM »
Allyuh rell crackin me up in dis chread oui!!  Between de shakesparian vocabulary style of some ah de posts an de scorelines ah doh kno which givin meh more jones :rotfl:

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »
I beat Reggaeboy

11-1

.........Talk done

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
LOL..

Well said Trinidarrius.. well said.

Scorpion.. lolol.. When is the expected date of arrival of your Instrument of Order (Playstation 3)?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:45 PM »
LOL..

Well said Trinidarrius.. well said.

Scorpion.. lolol.. When is the expected date of arrival of your Instrument of Order (Playstation 3)?

The new Instrument of Order is scheduled for installation to coincide with the release of FIFA11.  Should it's arrival preeceed the aforementioned release then I shall engage the worthy warriors on the battlefield.

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »
Wait!

You thought I was offended Reggae_boy1983?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think you misunderstand the complexities of my prose and have attached your misinformed emotional imprints.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe you are really new to the forum. Let me break it down fi yuh:

Most of us here in this forums are Trinis and it is a known fact that we like to give each other fatigue ("picong" and "ole talk" in local vernacular). It's an indigenous quality of all my people!

It will take much more than simple FIFA 10 gameplay to disrupt the emotional well being of myself and countless others littered accross this forum.

LOLOLOL

You really had me laughing there..

Breathe easy bedrin..

My apologies mi bredda......Thank u for clearing that up cuz i man jus  hear to have fun (fifa 10) and run some gimics (trash talk)

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
I beat Reggaeboy

11-1

.........Talk done

Yes i was beaten 11-1 with ma 4yr old crawling all over my hands....either way..that beating dont stop me from winning games online.

Get over yourself trnidarrius.......the level 16 clowns u playing with giving u a false sense of hype.

I am a gamer.....win, loose or draw i still got madd enough skills to squeeze of a 1 nil on anybody.

bout 11_1.....lol.....bredda please!

U know how much time i drop 11 and 12 nil?.....i dont brag on dem things deh cuz it usualy a case of the other player being distracted or first game jitters

If u so good y were the other games so close?....y u had to keep coming back for the victory?

i gonna squeeze a one nil on yuh one a dem days.....lol..jus take yur big ups and relax u self.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »
I beat Reggaeboy

11-1

.........Talk done

Yes i was beaten 11-1 with ma 4yr old crawling all over my hands....either way..that beating dont stop me from winning games online.

Get over yourself trnidarrius.......the level 16 clowns u playing with giving u a false sense of hype.

I am a gamer.....win, loose or draw i still got madd enough skills to squeeze of a 1 nil on anybody.

bout 11_1.....lol.....bredda please!

U know how much time i drop 11 and 12 nil?.....i dont brag on dem things deh cuz it usualy a case of the other player being distracted or first game jitters

If u so good y were the other games so close?....y u had to keep coming back for the victory?

i gonna squeeze a one nil on yuh one a dem days.....lol..jus take yur big ups and relax u self.

If de bess yuh could do is threaten to squeeze off ah 1-0 yuh should speak less.  When yuh grand chargin yuh ha to talk big, tell him yuh go hit him ah 5-0.  And doh make no point about odda losses bein closer only luuuzahz does do dat  :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #538 on: August 20, 2010, 02:01:49 PM »
Why does the language in this thread sound like its from the Lord of the Rings ?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »
Hoss... Hear what to do, anytime yuh see de score cross 4-0 just pull de plug, restart and come back again..

Then log back in and say 'hard luck dey breds, meh youth playing de fool and pull out the connection' (ah mean, he not there, he cyah prove yuh lying).

Either that, or kick down all he men till yuh hadda forfeit and take a 3-0 loss... But doh let it get up to 11 nuh man, is not ah good look lol.

1]; } ?>