Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 123667 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA10
« Reply #540 on: August 20, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
Hoss... Hear what to do, anytime yuh see de score cross 4-0 just pull de plug, restart and come back again..

Then log back in and say 'hard luck dey breds, meh youth playing de fool and pull out the connection' (ah mean, he not there, he cyah prove yuh lying).

Either that, or kick down all he men till yuh hadda forfeit and take a 3-0 loss... But doh let it get up to 11 nuh man, is not ah good look lol.

yuh see how yuh f**kin nasty lol :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 20, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »
Hoss... Hear what to do, anytime yuh see de score cross 4-0 just pull de plug, restart and come back again..

Then log back in and say 'hard luck dey breds, meh youth playing de fool and pull out the connection' (ah mean, he not there, he cyah prove yuh lying).

Either that, or kick down all he men till yuh hadda forfeit and take a 3-0 loss... But doh let it get up to 11 nuh man, is not ah good look lol.

Only Dinho, LOLOL..

Before you organize that shamble of a fantasy squad...Sporting Peleau lolol.. You instigating folly..lolol

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 20, 2010, 03:42:48 PM »

Wont advise that.....i played a guy in a "ranked" match, he had real skills, and jump out to a 4-0 lead after 35mins.  Then his CB got sent off in the 45th for a foul on Drogba and i scored de penalty.

He didnt make any alterations to his backline cause he thought that the game was already won.

I came back and made it 4-4 and then won 7-4 in ET, lol.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 20, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
Alyuh taking that chain up from Andre Samuel.

The man clueless when it come to defending a tru ball straight down the center  ;D

Touches, that was 4 years ago in the World Cup 2006 game in your house with your Xbox (i am a ps3 man) and u win 3-2 and u coasting?  lol. 

Next time we meet up.........i guaranteeing victory!!

ps: yuh really kill meh with dem thru ball.........lol

ah love it!!

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »
I beat Reggaeboy

11-1

.........Talk done

Yes i was beaten 11-1 with ma 4yr old crawling all over my hands....either way..that beating dont stop me from winning games online.

Get over yourself trnidarrius.......the level 16 clowns u playing with giving u a false sense of hype.

I am a gamer.....win, loose or draw i still got madd enough skills to squeeze of a 1 nil on anybody.

bout 11_1.....lol.....bredda please!

U know how much time i drop 11 and 12 nil?.....i dont brag on dem things deh cuz it usualy a case of the other player being distracted or first game jitters

If u so good y were the other games so close?....y u had to keep coming back for the victory?

i gonna squeeze a one nil on yuh one a dem days.....lol..jus take yur big ups and relax u self.

If de bess yuh could do is threaten to squeeze off ah 1-0 yuh should speak less.  When yuh grand chargin yuh ha to talk big, tell him yuh go hit him ah 5-0.  And doh make no point about odda losses bein closer only luuuzahz does do dat  :rotfl:

A get one 11 nil.....the first in my fifa 10 career.......and it coming like a sin???..lol

Mad scorpio u think it easy fi put 5 past dem man yah?......i man have to learn to creep b4 i roll with the big doggs.....and if loosing a few games plus giving an excuse makes me a looser den damit.....me and nuff a unu in the same boat>>>>>lol

My loosing excuse is nothing compared to mi big fren olesoldier ......lol...who crying foul about wing plays?...... :rotfl:.....i never loose and blame other peoples playing style...i rather tell pure lie....  somthing like "you were playing mi likkle brodda ...lol

Thats just like saying....."only freekicks u can score"....now that would be a classic looser excuse...lol

Anyway.....sound like u luv by out people argument add me so mi can drop the five pon you......lol
 ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2010, 06:16:04 PM »
Btw they finally hacked the PS3 this week. Its not a joke. The best part is it works via a usb dongle (no pesky soldering required).

http://techpp.com/2010/08/20/download-ps-jailbreak-ps3-jailbreak-modchip/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IDaGne0u-4&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8IDaGne0u-4&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jOEbZEkp9A&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4jOEbZEkp9A&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ofkW5VCJ2ic&amp;feature=player_embedded#!" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ofkW5VCJ2ic&amp;feature=player_embedded#!</a>

It allows you to backup games straight to a hdd even external drives. AND it allows you to play games right off the disk. Essentially meaning anybody who backs up that game will be able to share the file. Once you have the device you will be able to play games from the hdd.

The device also disables forced os upgrades.

Who say FIFA 11  ! Online play works perfectly for all games so far. They will probably find a way to block it though.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:21:09 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »
My word,

I swear like this fellow have a screw loose.. Reggae_boy1983...

My initial post re: andre sam victory over olesoldier, simply stated I did not take too kindly to andre exploiting my failure to cover the wings and beating me 3 goals to 1 (i.e. I was mad at myself for falling short of pure order). It was never implied that I considered this an excuse for losing.The whole point of the post was to let andre samuel know: "i see him" "to congratulate him on a good first run and to reiterate that revenge will be the order of the day when next we met in the arena. Not the offering of any excuses.

That being said, I may have to tone down my future postings as it seems that reggae_boy1983 is bereft of literacy and the ability to comprehend the english language.

You challenge scorpion but I caution you:tink pon unu postins b4 unu plunge unu self deeper into tha realm of foolery.

Offline wfmdre

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 21, 2010, 06:45:40 AM »
My word,

I swear like this fellow have a screw loose.. Reggae_boy1983...

My initial post re: andre sam victory over olesoldier, simply stated I did not take too kindly to andre exploiting my failure to cover the wings and beating me 3 goals to 1 (i.e. I was mad at myself for falling short of pure order). It was never implied that I considered this an excuse for losing.The whole point of the post was to let andre samuel know: "i see him" "to congratulate him on a good first run and to reiterate that revenge will be the order of the day when next we met in the arena. Not the offering of any excuses.

That being said, I may have to tone down my future postings as it seems that reggae_boy1983 is bereft of literacy and the ability to comprehend the english language.

You challenge scorpion but I caution you:tink pon unu postins b4 unu plunge unu self deeper into tha realm of foolery.

Blaaah blahh...Yaaaaawn...........Enough explanation kid......u gave a crapping excuse for yur ass whooping an it done!....simple....no other way to put it

i'm getting pretty tired of being back and forth on this......really getting bored....clearly u wont be the bigger person and let me win so.

fine.... olesoldier.

u get u order....no we can drop this topic and talk bout other tings.......no seriously......different topic seen?

PS: in the future please dont try to sugar coat an excuse of any kind.........makes u look real crappy......addios..... :rotfl:

Another thing....whats it with you cautioning me?....don't need any guidance from yuh mi boss all i need u to do is accept my invites when i send them so ball can roll...Plus i aint got to think about going up against anybody.......if i play u boy scorpio today tomorrow or nxt year....it is strickly recreational.....dude aint even have a ps3 so he cant say sh@#t to me.....lol

CLOWN!!! :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 21, 2010, 06:56:41 AM »
sigh....

11-1 defeats make one look crappy not pseudo excuses...

lol.. :rotfl:

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 21, 2010, 07:04:36 AM »
Jah Gol,

Pity your system was sticking and such. I would have liked to extend the 2-1 lead I had! lol!

Your defense in the 2nd game was much better...You deserved that 0-0 draw!

Link meh later.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #550 on: August 21, 2010, 07:21:56 AM »
Jah Gol,

Pity your system was sticking and such. I would have liked to extend the 2-1 lead I had! lol!

Your defense in the 2nd game was much better...You deserved that 0-0 draw!

Link meh later.
I see you like plenty gun talk. Will do !

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 21, 2010, 07:25:33 AM »
You know how it goes..lol

You're a Royalian and all. Roll with it!

The Truff hosting an online league soon. Come and ply your trade.

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 23, 2010, 10:05:56 AM »
Triniandre!

I trust all is well with thee.

:beermug: 8) :beermug:

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 23, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
scores??? Olesoldier vs Triniandre

Trinidarrius taking challengers from now till 6pm (sweat time)  :D

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 23, 2010, 10:39:32 AM »
Indeed, the Olesoldier squared off against Triniandre over the weekend.

Verdict: I'll save the analysis for Triniandre.

However, on this occassion, three (3) games were played, and in doing so, all requirements were met for the establishing of Order.

Game 1: Chelsea 0 v. Liverpool 1: Olesoldier
Game 2: Cheslea 2 v. Barcelona 1: Triniandre
Game 3: Chelsea 1 v. Liverpool 3: Olesoldier

I am Order..

I am Olesoldier!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 23, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »

However, on this occassion, three (3) games were played, and in doing so, all requirements were met for the establishing of Order.

I am Order..

I am Olesoldier!

Funny Liverpool is ah bogey team for me when I use Chelsea

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 23, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »

I am Order..

I am Olesoldier!

Quite an enjoyable sequence of matches.

Been pretty busy @ work of late, so i can only be brief.  Game 1 was quite an intense match up and i would say that i believe that i had the better of the exchanges and more chances on goal, but olesoldier edged me with the only goal of the game.

The 2nd game was different, and funny as it may sound, he dominated me totally but i managed the victory to even the series.

When we played the third game, Olesoldier jumped out to a 3-0 lead @ half time.  He played really well and i had no answer for him in the first half.  I dominated the 2nd half, but just couldnt score until very late.

All in all, three very enjoyable games.  I must admit that Olesoldier has figured out a way to deal with my "wing play" and he was also very solid in the centre of defence when i came thru the middle. 

More interesting match ups to follow.

ah love it!!

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 24, 2010, 01:59:31 PM »
Thank you for the analysis Warrior Samuel.

To all commoners, civillians and those bereft of order:

Behold! The dust has settled and there is but a defeaning silence throughout the FIFA10 realm.

The Kingdom of Order has been established!

The Triumvate rules, and with adopted heir Triniandre, their Kingdom shall not be conquered for many millenia!

I am Order

I am Olesoldier!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:01:34 PM by De Lapahtron »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA11
« Reply #558 on: August 25, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
FIFA 11 - Be A Goalkeeper mode

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94tQ4LJaGhk&amp;feature=sub" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/94tQ4LJaGhk&amp;feature=sub</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 25, 2010, 10:59:46 AM »
FIFA 11 - Be A Goalkeeper mode

Dat lookin like ah rell scenes dey!!!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 25, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »
Mine coming Sept 28th.... Pre-order

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 25, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »

ORDAAAAAAAH!!!

This is when the Order of The Scorpion Kingdom shall impose it's will upon all comers an restore the rightful order within the realm of online football.  True order has a cronological destiny set to begin it's reign on that 28th day of September within the new millennium in the year 2010.  All warriors be warned your fate is already determined.

This is true Order

This is the Scorpion Kingdom!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 25, 2010, 04:55:29 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 26, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
FIFA 11: Stamina & Fatigue Explained

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9hYMXtGlEo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t9hYMXtGlEo</a>
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:53:45 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:12 AM »
ah tink someting wrong wit d link
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 26, 2010, 07:53:57 AM »
ah tink someting wrong wit d link

fixed
Youtube Channel

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 26, 2010, 08:58:48 AM »
Cant wait !!! I does play FIFA and PES

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:43 AM »

ORDAAAAAAAH!!!

This is when the Order of The Scorpion Kingdom shall impose it's will upon all comers an restore the rightful order within the realm of online football.  True order has a cronological destiny set to begin it's reign on that 28th day of September within the new millennium in the year 2010.  All warriors be warned your fate is already determined.

This is true Order

It is easier for a Scorpion to enter through the eye of an needle than it is for an arrogant Mad Scorpion to enter into the Kingdom of Order.

There is no Order apart from the Triumvirate. Seek ye first the Kingdom of Order and all FIFA11 talents shall be added unto thee.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 26, 2010, 09:44:17 AM »

ORDAAAAAAAH!!!

This is true Order

It is easier for a Scorpion to enter through the eye of an needle than it is for an arrogant Mad Scorpion to enter into the Kingdom of Order.

There is no Order apart from the Triumvirate. Seek ye first the Kingdom of Order and all FIFA11 talents shall be added unto thee.
::) ::) :-\ :angel:
I pity the fool....

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 26, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »
FIFA 11: Stamina & Fatigue Explained

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9hYMXtGlEo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t9hYMXtGlEo</a>

This is foe all d jackasses dat like tuh hold down the sprint button whole game  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>