Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 122440 times)

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA Sports - FIFA 12
« Reply #660 on: September 29, 2011, 06:30:13 AM »
well I have ah attack3 joystick ah does have to do without some commands within meh reach to use dat but I dont mind, I will get killed if I try an use ps3 or 360 controller, I does play straight direct slice an' short pass, an' depend on speed of play to get by, no tricks except what it default wit d 360 degree movement  all I really close is short/long/through pass sprint an' shoot but fellas how d fuuck to saves penalty in dat never get d keeper to dive once yet

on ps3 to get the keeper to dive you have to use the right stick (the one you's use to beats)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 29, 2011, 06:47:22 AM »
I will call this down within the next couple weeks.. I not letting what happen last year happen this year, men get the game early and ramp up dey level and leave me having to play catch up. I want to be able to toast men out the blocks.

If they really change up the defense like allyuh say then that is rhell sourness. The defense in FIFA II was perfect. I never use jockey i always use manual switch and i primarily defend men angles and pick and choose when to mark the man with the ball or switch off and mark the runner. And i does share LEVEL blade!  Anybody who play me would know my defense tough, i doh ever leak more than 2.

This is what i worried about, I thought FIFA II was as close to perfect as a football game could be and now they have to change shit up to release a FIFA 12. Say what, i will adapt my game and deal with men same speed.

On a separate note fellahs, a couple tips to enhance the in-game experience:

I create a playlist of soca and reggae and i have that running as the music for the pre-game menu screens.. Bess!!

Also, allyuh hadda trust me on this one, there is no describing the feeling of scoring a goal and hearing Machel singing "Trample it! Trample it" as the music during the goal celebration (especially when i score on Flickin Killa :laugh:). Copy the "Machel - Advantage" to yuh PS and change that to Favorite Team Goal in menu options and yuh will never look back.

I also copy a Laventille Rhythm Section track to my PS hard drive and have that running as my Crowd Chant, it does sound just like you in the National Stadium with iron in the background. Does help my team settle down and play the Kaisoccer lol. If anybody want the track PM me.

PS: Mr. Diamondtrim.... The other day yuh tell me yuh coming back in a few mins and then have ah big man sitting down and waiting. Invite sent bredda doh run, come for yuh curry!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #662 on: September 29, 2011, 06:52:26 AM »
I will call this down within the next couple weeks.. I not letting what happen last year happen this year, men get the game early and ramp up dey level and leave me having to play catch up. I want to be able to toast men out the blocks.

If they really change up the defense like allyuh say then that is rhell sourness. The defense in FIFA II was perfect. I never use jockey i always use manual switch and i primarily defend men angles and pick and choose when to mark the man with the ball or switch off and mark the runner. And i does share LEVEL blade!  Anybody who play me would know my defense tough, i doh ever leak more than 2.

This is what i worried about, I thought FIFA II was as close to perfect as a football game could be and now they have to change shit up to release a FIFA 12. Say what, i will adapt my game and deal with men same speed.

I create a playlist of soca and reggae and i have that running as the music for the pre-game menu screens.. Bess!!

Also, allyuh hadda trust me on this one, there is no describing the feeling of scoring a goal and hearing Machel singing "Trample it! Trample it" as the music during the goal celebration (especially when i score on Flickin Killa :laugh:). Copy the "Machel - Advantage" to yuh PS and change that to Favorite Team Goal in menu options and yuh will never look back.

I also copy a Laventille Rhythm Section track to my PS hard drive and have that running as my Crowd Chant, it does sound just like you in the National Stadium with iron in the background. Does help my team settle down and play the Kaisoccer lol. If anybody want the track PM me.

PS: Mr. Diamondtrim.... The other day yuh tell me yuh coming back in a few mins and then have ah big man sitting down and waiting. Invite sent bredda doh run, come for yuh curry!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #663 on: September 29, 2011, 06:56:59 AM »
From playing the demo...I find is SHIT

I despise the new tackling b button...I hate the jockeying shit and covering.

Graphics wise its the same as 11

Also the attacker is the person in control....yuh could rip men at will.

Not happy with it.

I Buy Gears 3 first...will get fifa next month yes.

I not into the FIFA but I hear one fan describe that the most common  improvement they make each year is to make the game harder for the peongs who master the previous version. That way they have the same group of people buying a game annually. But for somebody who not keeping up with the series it makes the game very unappealing.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 29, 2011, 07:03:04 AM »
From playing the demo...I find is SHIT

I despise the new tackling b button...I hate the jockeying shit and covering.

Graphics wise its the same as 11

Also the attacker is the person in control....yuh could rip men at will.

Not happy with it.

I Buy Gears 3 first...will get fifa next month yes.

I not into the FIFA but I hear one fan describe that the most common  improvement they make each year is to make the game harder for the peongs who master the previous version. That way they have the same group of people buying a game annually. But for somebody who not keeping up with the series it makes the game very unappealing.

I will not lie, the learning process can be tough and humbling... To get blowout from ah man online (especially if is a breddren) could sour yuh day. I used to be a PES man but switched over to the more popular and ultimately better FIFA platform for the 2010 version... Is PLENTY cutass i take, i burn to learn..

But eventually with enough practice you will get the hang, also you will get to know the "format" ways to score, how to do it and how to defend it. Every game has them, whether is the lofted through pass that your defender will jump and miss, the rebound from shooting across the keeper or the stupid deep back post cross which a man will always score from the acutest of angles.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 29, 2011, 07:03:56 AM »
well I have ah attack3 joystick ah does have to do without some commands within meh reach to use dat but I dont mind, I will get killed if I try an use ps3 or 360 controller, I does play straight direct slice an' short pass, an' depend on speed of play to get by, no tricks except what it default wit d 360 degree movement  all I really close is short/long/through pass sprint an' shoot but fellas how d fuuck to saves penalty in dat never get d keeper to dive once yet

on ps3 to get the keeper to dive you have to use the right stick (the one you's use to beats)

yeah ah find dat out dat essentially means I skrewed if games reach penalty, I cyar use dem ting atall and it hard to customize other controller for game had to use a work around to get mih joystick up and runnin tank god ah still had fifa 11 installed.
I pity the fool....

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2011, 08:01:54 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry dey boy Dinho....had domestic matters to attend to and get caught up..............i get fifa 12 already but i yuh want yuh whippin in 11 send mih a message and i will be more dan glad to load it up and destroy yuh

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 29, 2011, 08:03:26 AM »
OK so de friendlies also has a season like format.  From the looks of it yuh get 10 games against friends in yuh address book per season (not sure what happens after.  Also it keeps a record and awards points like real season ting 3 for a win 1 fuh draw and records goal difference.  Ah play ah bredrin 2 games lass night who bring Barca right now my goal difference is +9 :rotfl:

Pelau yuh better get yuh practice een fella becaw right now ah ha Chelsea levellin man in de dreadiss fashion imaginable.  When ah win is 4 and 5 goals man gettin and when ah fall behind meh boys kno how to claw back.  As fuh de defensive changes I eh find it so bad but den I always like to use help defense.  The jokeying works well to keep yuh defender in line with the attacker and if yuh do it right yuh go win back possession.  Just doh be tryin dat at de top ah de box wid good shooters like Nani, Villa, Ronaldo, Torres, etc. because dey will find a way to curl it around the keeper.  The finesse shot is very important to master this season!

Allyuh add meh when allyuh ready NY-Spinnaz-MadS

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #668 on: September 29, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
1st man I saw had the game was Bally..like he get his since last week lol
I got mines Tuesday and i only start to play it late last night..therefore I done behind in training lol..steups
I ent even kick a ball and Killa want to take advanatge of me already...to boost he stats nah  ;)
I go deal with he, Dinho and the rest of the PSN regulars this weekend lol

Anyway here's a lil synopsis, so far i create my Virtual Pro first thing this time..evrything is pretty much 'locked'
I played 3 games on semi-pro to get used to the controls (still don't like the fact that the mapping on attack affects the defence controls etc).
The game seems slow, not sure if thats cause i've been playing Dirt 2 last month or so.
The new 'tactical' defense will take some time getting used to..it will surely take care of the players who over-press and rush in wild while on defense.
Shooting seems more realistic with more shots being dragged wide and hitting low pinpoint power strikes from outside the box...there are defenders throwing their bodies in the way which results in mad scrambles in front the goal.
Computer AI seems much better but it also seems to kick it up a few notches if they're behind etc, they're actually more composed in front of goal.
One annoying things is the pop-ups telling you that one of your online friends just won a game or accomplised something..i will see if I can turn that off.

Don't forget to add me on PSN...Feliz75
Fellas it have enough of us to create a pro Club..let us make it happen this year nah  :banginghead:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 29, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
Ok I like this FIFA this one has got to be the best one ever I’ve been playing  FIFA since 1998 have every game they put out and also play PES OR WINING 11. If you like the old defending system is because you are a pressure abuser or your just accustom to easy press tackle or bring second defender that tackles for you that was not real football now you have to time yah  tackles  yah can’t rush all the time you have to be patient that’s why its slower. I can’t say that I mastered the system however I understand it .lost to some friends but share some level cut A**this year would be fun lol oh yeah I got the early release from ea sport  season ticket.
Empty barrels make the most noise

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 30, 2011, 09:01:37 AM »
Finally get ah cutarse lass night lol.  1 loss in 10 games eh bad doh buh ah vex ah leh dem shit goals score on meh!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #671 on: September 30, 2011, 09:30:33 AM »
I eh lying I get promoted and relegated one time. I dominating possesion and chances , missing goals and conceding shitty ones. The defending is challenging to just pick up.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 30, 2011, 09:37:38 AM »
Should get mine by Sunday hopefully.

Here is a link to download the Laventille Rhythm Section track to add as the crowd chant.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u94yuzj9u6emb4a

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #673 on: September 30, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »
Should get mine by Sunday hopefully.

Here is a link to download the Laventille Rhythm Section track to add as the crowd chant.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u94yuzj9u6emb4a

cheers

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 30, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »
I eh lying I get promoted and relegated one time. I dominating possesion and chances , missing goals and conceding shitty ones. The defending is challenging to just pick up.

lol daz pressha.  5 more points fuh me to move up to 8.  If yuh could master de timing of tackles and help defense it go be hard fuh man to break through and score

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 30, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »
Aye omar daz rell vibes fuh de stadium in troot hoss!!  Weeeeeey! :wavetowel:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 03, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »
Take ah first sweat in FIFA 12 last night..

Laaawd, that defense is pressure dread. I aint like having to press that extra button to tackle, and half the time i pressing that my man missing the tackle and off balancing and the man getting a clear run at goal..

Flickin Killa mash me up 3-0, then we draw 2-2 and then he win 1-0.. But in truth and fact, at certain times ah was feeling like the flood gates coulda open up on meh...

It will take some time to get the hang of this.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #677 on: October 03, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »

lol daz pressha.  5 more points fuh me to move up to 8.  If yuh could master de timing of tackles and help defense it go be hard fuh man to break through and score
I realising that now.  You have to manually track the attacker. Know when to ease off a bit and play the zone so you don't leave gaps marking 1 man and time that tackle to perfection.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #678 on: October 03, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »

Laaawd, that defense is pressure dread. I aint like having to press that extra button to tackle, and half the time i pressing that my man missing the tackle and off balancing and the man getting a clear run at goal..

Flickin Killa mash me up 3-0, then we draw 2-2 and then he win 1-0.. But in truth and fact, at certain times ah was feeling like the flood gates coulda open up on meh...

Yep it does feel like you leaving real space open.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #679 on: October 03, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
xbox -jahgol
Go easy on meh this rounds nah parnah lol
fitz I now seeing this. What is your callsign ?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 03, 2011, 02:21:40 PM »

Yep it does feel like you leaving real space open.

Right after me an dihno sweat ah man hit meh 5 oui!!  I swear is like my defense jess decide dey eh closin no gaps in da game!!!

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 03, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
xbox -jahgol
Go easy on meh this rounds nah parnah lol
fitz I now seeing this. What is your callsign ?
fitzinho10 i think lol...haven't been on in a while tho

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 03, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »
Right after me an dihno sweat ah man hit meh 5 oui!!  I swear is like my defense jess decide dey eh closin no gaps in da game!!!

I get 7 from d AI earlier today everyting jus went off, for time and eternity d logic processes in Fifa games bin known to jus fall on its face for ah couple ah games...........ah assume yuh being serious bout d bolded part
I pity the fool....

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 04, 2011, 07:53:49 AM »
i like new new defensive system. is more like real football.

wha go happen to you in a real game if yuh gone stabbing man prematurely...u get beats.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 04, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »

I get 7 from d AI earlier today everyting jus went off, for time and eternity d logic processes in Fifa games bin known to jus fall on its face for ah couple ah games...........ah assume yuh being serious bout d bolded part

Yeah is weird how de AI seems to have lulls that extends into more than 1 game at times.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 04, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »
this gonna take some getting used to.. been playing it since Friday and so far a mix bag.. yes the new defensive features are more realistic but its also very very frustrating at how easy someone gets past you now... games going to be insanely high scoring.. I have only played against the AI thus far.. even world class is hard with the new features.. I struggling so far

I gonna train hard lol..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 04, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
Yeah is weird how de AI seems to have lulls that extends into more than 1 game at times.

some times it does seem like d game cheatin, like d obvious thru pass to a break away striker, dat the game will completely mess up by using the wrong "channel" or inexplicably passing backward, I does find my self  shouting "dat is not d pass" it seems, more in diss version than any other, in particular mih final passes
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 04, 2011, 11:50:37 AM »
this gonna take some getting used to.. been playing it since Friday and so far a mix bag.. yes the new defensive features are more realistic but its also very very frustrating at how easy someone gets past you now... games going to be insanely high scoring.. I have only played against the AI thus far.. even world class is hard with the new features.. I struggling so far

I gonna train hard lol..

Apart from blowin out a few people my game scores online are reasonable.  Draws are usually 2all or 1 all and I've edged a few people by just 1 goal a few times already.  Once yuh get used to it yuh eh go leak ah barrage ah goal too often.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 04, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

I gonna train hard lol..

steups I still ketchin ass to win consistently in professional musbe play like 40+ games won like 6 and only by 1-0 or penalty.........have semi pro more or less licked...........but diss is d longest I have had to take getting used to pro, ah fraid for d higher difficulty levels
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 04, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

I gonna train hard lol..

steups I still ketchin ass to win consistently in professional musbe play like 40+ games won like 6 and only by 1-0 or penalty.........have semi pro more or less licked...........but diss is d longest I have had to take getting used to pro, ah fraid for d higher difficulty levels
well from i had de demo was straight world class and I hardly won any in regular time.  My first 10 I couldn't even score a goal in regulation at all.

1]; } ?>