April 26, 2024, 01:33:09 PM

Author Topic: Man. United vs AC Milan CL 1st leg 16 Feb 10 and CL 2nd leg10 Mar 10  (Read 16361 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Man. United vs AC Milan CL 1st leg 16 Feb 10 and CL 2nd leg10 Mar 10
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2010, 07:11:54 PM »
Milan and in particular Ronaldinho allowed Neville to look like Micon today.
Dam I never thought I would see the day when Milan fall so rapidly
Well done ManU! Well done Rooney!
Talk about cut ass 7-2!!!!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2010, 07:42:45 PM »
Haters of United are really something else... 10 posts since the game start...

Well Haters who reading

f**k off you pathetic pricks... you always looking to bring down United whenever you get the slightest chance...

7-2 vs Milan... Big Side is Big Side... 3 prems in a row .. 2 Carling Cups.. 1 European Cup as well as a semi and a final in that 3 year span.. 1 World Club Cup

Yes Barca were the best team last season but the shit we get compared to any other team has to stop...respect a great team and a great manager...

Glory Glory Man United you f**king c**ts

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
^^^^
This... but without all of the expletives (just a few).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:16:52 PM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
weeey wazza . . .daiz real anger. . .  yuh doh have to be cussin so . . .

just cuz dey hatin doh  mean that dey doh respect yuh side. . .

ah mean. . . you is a man u supporter and I sure you probably hate on other clubs .. is de natural ting to do when yuh supportin ah team. .

i is a arsenal man mihself ..  and although i hate manchester united ever since i start watchin football. . . i still respect them . . they have the reputation to back dem up. . .buh that doh mean i wouldnt hate on them, , bastards for beatin up on my team  . .

buh question for yuh . . i just curious. . . and also want a view from a manchester united supporter. . . i was curious of two things. . . 1) how different this game would have been if rooney did not play. . . and 2)how nervous manchester united fans was feelin about rooney not playin when they was sayin he was a doubt.

allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2010, 08:08:35 PM »
^^^^
This... bit without all of the expletives (just a few).

lol

Na f**k them... they dont care about us or United...

We are the Pride of all Europe! (8)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
weeey wazza . . .daiz real anger. . .  yuh doh have to be cussin so . . .

just cuz dey hatin doh  mean that dey doh respect yuh side. . .

ah mean. . . you is a man u supporter and I sure you probably hate on other clubs .. is de natural ting to do when yuh supportin ah team. .

i is a arsenal man mihself ..  and although i hate manchester united ever since i start watchin football. . . i still respect them . . they have the reputation to back dem up. . .buh that doh mean i wouldnt hate on them, , bastards for beatin up on my team  . .

buh question for yuh . . i just curious. . . and also want a view from a manchester united supporter. . . i was curious of two things. . . 1) how different this game would have been if rooney did not play. . . and 2)how nervous manchester united fans was feelin about rooney not playin when they was sayin he was a doubt.

United haters take it to a next level on this forum... yes I dislike some clubs but I dont talk shit about them every single opportunity I can...example Barca drew with Almeria...you see any United fans giving them shit..or any other fans giving them shit?

If United drew with Hull... you wouldnt hear the end of it

Everyone in T&T who hate United are ignorant c**ts who think Fergie is a racist who hated Yorke...when Yorke would be the 1st to say that he deserved the axe at United for his irresponsible behaviour and poor performances after 99'

75% of United haters on this forum hate United primarily from that.... the rest are just EPL fans who back other prem teams who are jealous of United's dominance ... about 1% hate United because of the fans but we are so outnumbered as fans of United, that I'm sure the one person they probably hated in School probably run game and take their girl or just being better than them in Footy or something was probably a United fan and now because of it they hate United as United reminds them of pain..example Elan, Disgruntled.. men like that

and to answer your question's

1) Wayne is they key to our success this season..I like Berba alot but he cannot do the job alone.. so It would have been a bit more difficult but we would have still won as his creativity and calm play would have been beneficial as well..

2) I was nervous as I know Wazza can do a bit more defensive work than Berbs considering we just needed to protect the scoreline but we ended up dismantling Milan

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:20:43 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2010, 08:34:13 PM »
1) how different this game would have been if rooney did not play. . . and 2)how nervous manchester united fans was feelin about rooney not playin when they was sayin he was a doubt.

Let me take a stab. Rooney is the talisman at the moment. This means that if he did not play, it might have affected the team's psychology and the way they played. That being said, AC Milan were so poor, and United have such a winning mentality, they would have overcome. When it was doubtful that he would not play, there was some nervousness, but see my prior comment.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »
if rooney didnt play, someone would of poke in a goal somewhere, scoreline might have been different but the outcome would have been the same
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »
Glory Facking Glory Haters....!

daiz rite Small Mag....!  :beermug:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »
Milan is lacks the strength and pace to step up against sides of this quality. It was a thorough ass-washing indeed.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2010, 04:16:26 AM »
if rooney didnt play, someone would of poke in a goal somewhere, scoreline might have been different but the outcome would have been the same

true...we have berba, park, fletch and scholesy to come up with the goals when we need them. Remember when CR was scoring the majority of goals rooney was doing the hard work and making the link up plays, similarly berba doing the same while rooney leading the way with the goals.
I definitely think that valencia should try to shoot more often though.

Glory Glory
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2010, 08:41:20 AM »

Well Haters who reading

f**k off you pathetic pricks... you always looking to bring down United whenever you get the slightest chance...

7-2 vs Milan... Big Side is Big Side... 3 prems in a row .. 2 Carling Cups.. 1 European Cup as well as a semi and a final in that 3 year span.. 1 World Club Cup

Yes Barca were the best team last season but the shit we get compared to any other team has to stop...respect a great team and a great manager...

Dude, this was a very immature post. Why do you feel the need to use this type of language? In case you didn't notice, your team won.
I'm pretty sure everyone on this site acknowledges that ManU is one of the top 2 or 3 teams every year. It's because of this they have a giant target on their back and are generally held to a higher standard.
Not very classy.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2010, 09:05:12 AM »

Well Haters who reading

Nothing wrong with Man U the team.
Is the Man U supporters who is a setta whiny pricks.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2010, 09:17:25 AM »
lol.. it ain't that serious.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2010, 09:25:18 AM »
Milan beating Man U by 2 clear goals at Old Trafford was always highly against the odds....

Champions League in the last few years is almost getting predictable:

3 of the EPL top four will threaten to occupy the last four spots.

Barca will be the only team to possibly mess that up...

Real Madrid will find a way to lose in the round of 16 regardless of the opposition

Man U is probably the most in-form team in Europe at the moment.  I don't think they're playing spectacular football but they are solid, balanced and they punish the opposition's mistakes.  The difference between Milan and Man U yesterday was not individual quality, but collective execution and balance.  Man U's game is Milan's game with more discipline, purpose, intensity and pace....The EPL is the most competitive league in Europe- it's been that way for the past 5 years or so, and it shows in these matchups.  Each season you'll get an outstanding Barcelona, or Milan, or even Villarreal a few years back, but all in all the EPL dominates the European stage in the modern era where they've managed to blend their disciplined high tempo style of football with quality technical players.....Madrid was hammered 4-0 last year at Anfield, Porto 5-0 at the Emirates, Milan 4-0 at Old Trafford, Roma a year or 2 was beaten 7-0...I can't imagine an EPL top 4 team losing by more than 2 goals away from home...Barring any surprises I expect the winner to come from Chelsa, Man U or Barca.  Unless Inter plays the game of their life and has luck on their side, Chelsea will stroll at the Bridge and win comfortably.

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »
Fack Man United.....biatches.    :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »
Fack Man United.....biatches.    :devil:

doh worry Jose have medicine fuh all yuh... :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2010, 11:08:23 AM »
The EPL big 4 are the most solid in Europe, no doubt about that.
Italy and Spain real fall off.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
Unless Inter plays the game of their life and has luck on their side, Chelsea will stroll at the Bridge and win comfortably.

So the ONLY way Inter winnin de tie is if dem have de game of dem life and/or lucky.

LOL!  Allyuh jokey fuh spite yes.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »

So the ONLY way Inter winnin de tie is if dem have de game of dem life and/or lucky.

No there are other ways of course including but not limited to uncertainty about Chelsea's goalkeeper situation, their inconsistency exacerbated by the John Terry saga and of course Mourinho being a good tactician...the two in my original post are the most tangible in my opinion...I could make a list of scenarios and drop it in a monte carlo simulation tool and give you all the varying outcome probabilities if yuh like but that would take too much time, incur too many costs, waste way too much effort and most importantly it would deprive you the opportunity to pick apart words in an obvious generalization not meant to be taken literally...unless you really thought that in an off the top of my head opinion on a flipping msg board, that I was attempting to illustrate some deep knowledge and expertise not only in the game and the two teams, but also in seeing the future...I real jokey though...like yuhself yes Palos. 

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2010, 01:24:33 PM »

No there are other ways of course including but not limited to uncertainty about Chelsea's goalkeeper situation, their inconsistency exacerbated by the John Terry saga and of course Mourinho being a good tactician...the two in my original post are the most tangible in my opinion...I could make a list of scenarios and drop it in a monte carlo simulation tool and give you all the varying outcome probabilities if yuh like but that would take too much time, incur too many costs, waste way too much effort and most importantly it would deprive you the opportunity to pick apart words in an obvious generalization not meant to be taken literally...unless you really thought that in an off the top of my head opinion on a flipping msg board, that I was attempting to illustrate some deep knowledge and expertise not only in the game and the two teams, but also in seeing the future...I real jokey though...like yuhself yes Palos. 

Monte carlo simulation, all yuh good yes, ah needed ah laugh like dat Kicker  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2010, 01:27:47 PM »

Monte carlo simulation, all yuh good yes, ah needed ah laugh like dat Kicker  :rotfl:

:D :D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »

I could kinda see where Palos comin' from, Kicker (but I wouldn'ta be so quick to call yuh jokey...well, at least, not fuh dat one) but ah like the Monte Carlo simulation tool. (It does do Blackjack?) I hate to admit (and fear the prediction) that Chelsea seem ripe for the picking right now, and I eh so sure that Inter, with all the talent they do have, really need a game of their life/lucky situation as being the first thing(s) that need go that way for them to win this game.  They are missing Essien and Ashley Cole very badly right now and Hilario's return stint as a dependable backup really doesn't seem to be going as well as his first one. 
 Chelsea's success against stoke the other day doesn't restore my confidence in their current form.....is Stoke......but we shall see.....   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »

I could kinda see where Palos comin' from, Kicker (but I wouldn'ta be so quick to call yuh jokey...well, at least, not fuh dat one) but ah like the Monte Carlo simulation tool. (It does do Blackjack?) I hate to admit (and fear the prediction) that Chelsea seem ripe for the picking right now, and I eh so sure that Inter, with all the talent they do have, really need a game of their life/lucky situation as being the first thing(s) that need go that way for them to win this game.  They are missing Essien and Ashley Cole very badly right now and Hilario's return stint as a dependable backup really doesn't seem to be going as well as his first one. 
 Chelsea's success against stoke the other day doesn't restore my confidence in their current form.....is Stoke......but we shall see.....   

Hey I eh no expert- just not that impressed by Inter- nor any team in Italy for that matter.  In my opinion, an outstanding game by Lucio and two lethal finishes has them alive and ahead in this tie.  They took their chances well in the first leg, but for the most part they were bossed around in their own backyard.  That said, Mourinho is a proven tactician and they undoubtedly have the individual quality to beat anybody... and even in the 1st leg despite chasing the ball alot they limited Chelsea mostly to shots outside the area. 

Nevertheless what I did mean to say was that on a normal day at Stamford Bridge I'd expect Chelsea to beat Inter comfortably... The "game of their life, and luck" statement was mostly just an audacious way of saying it....not to be taken literally to the word of course...Kinda funny that in the whole post, that is what man lookin' tuh jump on and fight down lol

p.s.  Before the 1st leg Diego Milito said that they (Inter) would need to play the best game of the season to beat Chelsea...so who iz me?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Inter-Milan-s-Diego-Milito-Play-best-game-of-the-season-or-we-ll-lose-to-Chelsea-article332597.html

Milito: Play best game of the season or we'll lose to Chelsea
Published 22:30 22/02/10 By John Cross

Inter Milan dangerman Diego Milito has warned his team mates they will have to “play the best game of their season“ to beat Chelsea.

Hot-shot Milito says Chelsea will forget their inconsistent Premier League form and be at their very best in the Champions League.

Milito believes a one-goal lead will be enough for Inter to take back to Stamford Bridge but he fears it will be a hard game against Chelsea.

Argentinian Milito said: “I don’t think Chelsea will give us many chances and we will have to take any openings and score.

“We have seen Chelsea in the Premier League, their team is a bit irregular and some of their results not as good as others.

“But in Europe they will have their best team out, they will be at their best and if we can take a 1-0 lead to Chelsea for the second leg then we have a chance. We simply cannot allow Chelsea to score away from home.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:16:47 PM by kicker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

Hey I eh no expert- just not that impressed by Inter- nor any team in Italy for that matter.  In my opinion, an outstanding game by Lucio and two lethal finishes has them alive and ahead in this tie.  They took their chances well in the first leg, but for the most part they were bossed around in their own backyard.  That said, Mourinho is a proven tactician and they undoubtedly have the individual quality to beat anybody... and even in the 1st leg despite chasing the ball alot they limited Chelsea mostly to shots outside the area. 

Nevertheless what I did mean to say was that on a normal day I'd expect Chelsea to beat Inter comfortably... The "game of their life, and luck" statement was mostly just an audacious way of saying it....not to be taken literally to the word of course...Kinda funny that in the whole post, that is what man lookin' tuh jump on and fight down lol

p.s.  Before the 1st leg Diego Milito said that they (Inter) would need to play the best game of the season to beat Chelsea...so who iz me?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Inter-Milan-s-Diego-Milito-Play-best-game-of-the-season-or-we-ll-lose-to-Chelsea-article332597.html

Milito: Play best game of the season or we'll lose to Chelsea
Published 22:30 22/02/10 By John Cross

Inter Milan dangerman Diego Milito has warned his team mates they will have to “play the best game of their season“ to beat Chelsea.

Hot-shot Milito says Chelsea will forget their inconsistent Premier League form and be at their very best in the Champions League.

Milito believes a one-goal lead will be enough for Inter to take back to Stamford Bridge but he fears it will be a hard game against Chelsea.

Argentinian Milito said: “I don’t think Chelsea will give us many chances and we will have to take any openings and score.

“We have seen Chelsea in the Premier League, their team is a bit irregular and some of their results not as good as others.

“But in Europe they will have their best team out, they will be at their best and if we can take a 1-0 lead to Chelsea for the second leg then we have a chance. We simply cannot allow Chelsea to score away from home.

Kicker, I think when Chelsea is on their best form he has every right to say that, (nor am I accusing you of proclaiming to be "an expert") but even for my side and as one of the top teams in Europe that is capable of giving even Barca a run for their munny, there are times when they play in such a way that doesn't really strike fear in their opponents' hearts like they will be kind enough to say, and now seems to be one of those times.  Even when he says they have to play their best game of the season, he has a point because they, IMHO, have not played as well this season as they did last year.  Sometimes you have to take what a person says in the press leading up to a game with a grain of salt because you know most of it is mind games and semantics or just plain flattery.  If you notice, manu almost always have some key player that is "doubtful" for all all their major clashes against top teams only to be declared "fit" a day or two before match time.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »

Kicker, I think when Chelsea is on their best form he has every right to say that, (nor am I accusing you of proclaiming to be "an expert") but even for my side and as one of the top teams in Europe that is capable of giving even Barca a run for their munny, there are times when they play in such a way that doesn't really strike fear in their opponents' hearts like they will be kind enough to say, and now seems to be one of those times.  Even when he says they have to play their best game of the season, he has a point because they, IMHO, have not played as well this season as they did last year.  Sometimes you have to take what a person says in the press leading up to a game with a grain of salt because you know most of it is mind games and semantics or just plain flattery.  If you notice, manu almost always have some key player that is "doubtful" for all all their major clashes against top teams only to be declared "fit" a day or two before match time.     

Well what I said was independent of Milito's statement...I already gave my reason for making what is admittedly an audacious and more figurative than literal statement (something that I thought was arrite in these parts), that obviously garnered way more attention than it was worth... Just so happened that someone closer to the ball had something very similar to say as well...for whatever reason... honest thought, self-motivation, gamesmanship, respect, fear, nerves whatever....so I suppose everybody has his/her own reason for saying something... which yuh could either speculate... or just decide that he/she real jokey fuh spite ;D ...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
Look like somebody play de game of dem life today

Or was dat pure luck?

I fuhget which.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2010, 09:12:48 PM »
Look like somebody play de game of dem life today

Or was dat pure luck?

I fuhget which.

Game of their life... They look real good.

1]; } ?>