March 28, 2024, 02:19:05 PM

Author Topic: Man. United vs AC Milan CL 1st leg 16 Feb 10 and CL 2nd leg10 Mar 10  (Read 16174 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man. United vs AC Milan CL 1st leg 16 Feb 10 and CL 2nd leg10 Mar 10
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 11:13:20 PM »
ok . .i ent no manchester united fan. . .and i also not no ac milan fan . .. i didnt see de game. . but i watch the extended highlights. . . . and from what i see . . . Milan more than capable of taking apart that manchester defence. . .their finishing was off today unfortunately . . some ah dem chances huntelaar get. . . i see him put them away time and time again playin for ajax. . . buh wha yuh go do . . .milan start to get tired at the end . . manchester do what they perfect . . . the waiting game .. . when they play away . . they just wait for the opposition to make a mistake and then put the chance away . . . . second leg will be interesting cuz milan have to go for it . . .will be exciting and if they practice their finishing . . .they in trouble. . .also leonardo ent no big time coach . . i dont know if he will be able to out strategize ferguson . . .

on a side note. . . i find ronaldinho could more than find a spot for one last hoorah on the world cup stage on this form . . .  i not no brazil fan either. . ahahha . .. but dunga i guess goin for new players. . but still  .. i woulda take him if even to provide an exciting spark off the bench . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irbefZ8Jo_A

The more I watch players like Ronaldinho, Torres and Messi play, the more I wonder what all the fuss about cronaldo and rooney is about.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2010, 10:29:43 AM »
man utd didnt deserve to win dat game, rooney scored 2 goals because of terrible marking and milan threw away a lot of chances but at the end of the game only the score matters and nothing else so based on dat man u desereve a lot of credit for winning on de road.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2010, 10:58:48 AM »
You telling me all these years...

AC Milan cant find ah better keeper than Dida ::)
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »
You telling me all these years...

AC Milan cant find ah better keeper than Dida ::)

Yeah, good question. And well put.

But maybe good keepers are hard to find
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2010, 02:48:04 PM »
As much as I'm a fan of Dida, his inconsistency can be a major liability and I really thought that Abiati would have taken over the shirt by now.....guess not.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »
No way seedorf starting on de bench in de return ...as soon as de man came on he was in de game ...big player and big player for Milan ...that goal could come back to haunt United and his contribution was clearly more forceful than Beckham's ...it is not to say beckham is not playing well but Seedorf commands respect and he is so Milan moreso than pizza !
I will say it again ....Milan's mafia is strong !! Dont judge them by anything you have seen in the last game ...when the return comes the odds will be greater ... the odds determine the Milan that shows up ! Liverpool was good odds trailing by three goals in the first half in The CL final ....the half was so one sided  I would not have taken the bet even at a hundred to one !
The fact that they were penalised for selling games two seasons ago ( match fixing ) should make the doubters see clearly now ....
Dey eh foolin me ......

Don jai john

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »
No way seedorf starting on de bench in de return ...as soon as de man came on he was in de game ...big player and big player for Milan ...that goal could come back to haunt United and his contribution was clearly more forceful than Beckham's ...it is not to say beckham is not playing well but Seedorf commands respect and he is so Milan moreso than pizza !
I will say it again ....Milan's mafia is strong !! Dont judge them by anything you have seen in the last game ...when the return comes the odds will be greater ... the odds determine the Milan that shows up ! Liverpool was good odds trailing by three goals in the first half in The CL final ....the half was so one sided  I would not have taken the bet even at a hundred to one !
The fact that they were penalised for selling games two seasons ago ( match fixing ) should make the doubters see clearly now ....
Dey eh foolin me ......

Don jai john

Jai ! I think Seedorf injured, did not even dress today
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »
Dey eh foolin me ......

Don jai john

Jai ! I think Seedorf injured, did not even dress today

Seems he is still nursing a hip injury..Leonardo took a chance with him against United but probably did not want to risk him today. Milan has clearly stated that their goal is the champions league ... check this out

Posted: 5 days 13 mins ago. | Source tribalfootball.com
Player: Clarence Seedorf rss icon
Clarence Seedorf

AC Milan goal scorer Clarence Seedorf feels they can turn around their tie with Manchester United.Seedorf came off the bench to keep Milan alive in the tie with the final goal of the 3-2 defeat.“We saw what Milan achieved over 90 minutes, now we'll need to dominate out there in terms of possession, creating as many chances as we did tonight and hopefully being more clinical,” insisted Seedorf.“That was the only thing we were missing, as the first half was spectacular. United showed tonight they have limitations and we must make more of them.“We put United under pressure and they struggled. When they are not in control, they have problems, so I don't see why we cannot win at Old Trafford.”Seedorf was on the bench, but came on to score a late backheel flick that leaves the tie at least slightly within reach.“I am still recovering from a hip injury and Leonardo made his choice. The team did very well, these are special games, but the side played an excellent first half.“I always say we have to go there and attack them, to really hurt them, which is something we can do better. I think we will have that grit in the second leg, as we were lacking that for a while tonight.”

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »
Wenger wants all-English tie
Arsenal boss focused on European revenge mission

Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger has his sights set on a revenge meeting with either Manchester United or Chelsea after clinically reaching the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

The Gunners booked their place in the last eight of the competition with a 5-0 demolition of Porto in the second leg at the Emirates Stadium, a result which wraps-up a 6-2 aggregate victory over the two-time winners.

And now Wenger, who has seen his side lose twice to Premier League title rivals Chelsea and Manchester United this term, insists he is now relishing the chance to gain revenge over either English club should they progress into the next phase on Wednesday night.

Speaking to Sky Sports, he said: "I have a funny feeling, maybe it's good for us to play an English team.

Repost
"We have not done well against Chelsea and not done well against Man Utd this year and it would be a good opportunity to show that we can do it against them."

A hat-trick from Nicklas Bendnter plus goals from Samir Nasri and Emmanuel Eboue saw Arsenal clinically overturn their 2-1 first leg defeat to Porto on Tuesday night.

Danish frontman Bendtner struck twice in the space of 15 first half minutes before sealing his hat-trick from the penalty spot with the last kick of the game.

Bendtner's display was the perfect repost after he had drawn ample criticism for missing a number of chances during Saturday's 3-1 victory over Burnley.

Wenger said: "How quickly football changes. I hope that will not give him too much confidence but I am happy for him.

"He had a good game on Saturday but missed plenty of chances and three days later he has less chances and scores three goals.

"It's good for his confidence and I hope it will give him the desire to work even harder."

Brilliance
Frenchman Nasri filled the void left by injured captain Cesc Fabregas superbly in the capital and sealed a virtuoso display with a breathtaking solo goal on 63 minutes.

The midfield maestro weaved past three Porto defenders before blasting the ball past Porto goalkeeper Helton for a match-clinching third goal of the game.

The goal came after a spell of concerted Porto pressure, and Wenger admitted the strike "made the difference" on the night.

"We had a very good first half, we suffered a little bit at the start of the second half for 10-15 minutes and after Nasri's goal it made a big difference and then it was easy," he admitted.

"It was a bit of individual brilliance. But overall I believe we had a very good solid team performance. We had a good solidarity and we played a fluent and pacey game."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_6012807,00.html

I would love this tie.... The man win today and think that shit team could beat Chelski or Man.U. We already rough them up twice this season, what make them think they could win this time? stueps :devil:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2010, 10:30:42 PM »
Ferguson - Rooney is fit
Star striker available to tackle Milan

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is fit to face AC Milan in Wednesday night's UEFA Champions League showdown.

Rooney had been rated as a major doubt for the second leg of the last-16 clash at Old Trafford after a knee injury ruled him out of Saturday's 1-0 victory over Wolves.

The England international aggravated the problem he sustained after coming off the bench in the Carling Cup final while on duty for Fabio Capello's England in their 3-1 friendly success over Egypt.

Sir Alex Ferguson was unhappy to see his star striker play twice in quick succession on the much-criticised Wembley pitch and hinted before the weekend that his top scorer would not be available to tackle the Serie A side.

Rapid
But the 28-goal forward, who bagged a brace in the 3-2 success at the San Siro, will return to face Milan, who will have former United favourite David Beckham in their ranks as he makes his first Old Trafford appearance in seven years.

Rooney was back in training with his team-mates for the first time on Tuesday morning having surprised the medical staff with the speed of his recovery.

Ferguson told a press conference televised by Sky Sports News: "He is fit, I am glad to say that he is fit.

"He has showed a rapid improvement since Saturday morning. He was extremely doubtful, but he is OK."

Kill the tie
Ferguson will send out his side with the intention of finishing off Milan as he believes the Red Devils are not at their best when on the back foot.

He added: "It is certainly an open tie and I think what we are going to see tomorrow will be a very open game.

"We will hope to kill the tie with our own attacking abilities. There is no doubt that AC Milan have to score, which should make it a really open match.

"I don't think we are very good at defending leads, so we will play our normal way. That means attacking, it always has. We will try and do it our normal way.

"I don't think we should be confused by the score of 3-2 as passage into the next phase of this competition.

"We accept this is a very difficult game for us and one which we need to win. And that's how I'm approaching it, to win the match."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_6011984,00.html

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2010, 10:45:48 PM »
My team

VDS

Nev
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletch
Scholes
Nani

Park

Wazza

Park doing the job on Pirlo... United doing the job on Milan

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
My team

VDS

Nev
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletch
Scholes
Nani

Park

Wazza

Gaz against Ronaldinho... not so good, but limited choices. This could be a dicey game for United.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »
Big game today fellas  8) lets get the job done. less stress and sweat  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
Milan will have to move mountains to overturn the 3-2 deficit at Old T. today... Just can't see it happening. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »
A 2-0 win is very possible.

Milan not out of it

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »

Milan not out of it

Anything is possible...Probable is another story. 

I'd love to see Bucky & the duck poison them in their own back yard....just cyar see it happening. 

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2010, 11:45:21 AM »

Milan not out of it

I'd love to see Bucky & the duck poison them in their own back yard....just cyar see it happening. 

I see what you doing they kicker... I like it  :devil:  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

Milan not out of it

I see what you doing they kicker... I like it  :devil:  ;D

lol  :D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2010, 01:06:51 PM »
My team

VDS

Nev
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletch
Scholes
Nani

Park

Wazza

Gaz against Ronaldinho... not so good, but limited choices. This could be a dicey game for United.

better than Irresponsible Rafael...

How much Fergie being paid?

I get my team spot on

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »
I woulda start Becks, to but some ball on Borriello and Huntelaar head, and bend a free kick in the top corner..  but who is me?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ dihno's terry/bridge signature
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2010, 02:49:36 PM »
Game Done !! 2 - nil  Rooney is poison
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:51:07 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
If it wasn't for the genius of Ronaldinho single handedly keeping AC Milan in the CL then... wait... the score is what?

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2010, 03:11:14 PM »
3-0 United now thanks to Ji-sung Park

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2010, 03:17:28 PM »
If it wasn't for the genius of Ronaldinho single handedly keeping AC Milan in the CL then... wait... the score is what?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »
4 nil  :heehee:
Youtube Channel

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »
Big side is big side. Congrats to Man U.
AC Milan hasn't beaten a top tier opponent all season.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »
hmm i have to go check the Ronaldino highlights thread to get a glimpse of his goals today.  ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2010, 05:05:35 PM »

Milan not out of it

Yuh should worry bout Real Madrid...O wait they not in the competition no more :devil: Just pulling yuh leg, you all should have won that game. Higuain* should have had a hat trick

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2010, 05:06:12 PM »
hmm i have to go check the Ronaldino highlights thread to get a glimpse of his goals today.  ;D
:rotfl: :rotfl: the man was quiet whole game

1]; } ?>