April 26, 2024, 04:28:13 PM

Author Topic: ....so wait nah...how come it doh have a tred fuh de Real/Lyon game?!  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
.....Ah fuget!....all dem Real fans winin' on somebodee!
...but Lyon are really looking better than I expected them to ad Real have not seemed to have found their rhythm (can I say "yet"?).

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ....so wait nah...how come it doh have a tred fuh de Real/Lyon game?!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »
Well Lyon win 1-0

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
Steups dis game eh deserve a thread lol  ;D 

It will be turned around at the Bernabeu...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »
Steups dis game eh deserve a thread lol  ;D  ...

Yeah, but de goal was a crackin' beauty, though!  Casillas had no chance!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »
Steups dis game eh deserve a thread lol  ;D  ...

Yeah, but de goal was a crackin' beauty, though!  Casillas had no chance!

Yeah no doubt. 

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:44:54 AM »
I like this OL team, I think they can cause an upset at the Bernabeu. I been playing with them lately on Fifa10, they have a rasta by the name of Gomis on the bench, he 's a beast.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:46:52 AM »
I like this OL team, I think they can cause an upset at the Bernabeu. I been playing with them lately on Fifa10, they have a rasta by the name of Gomis on the bench, he 's a beast.

If he on the bench no problem  :rotfl:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:50:03 AM »

If he on the bench no problem  :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »

Gomis is a talented young player- very quick...I think he just broke into the French nat'l team.

Lyon deserved the win yesterday.  Madrid has been inconsistent this season and yesterday they showed the darker side of their inconsistency...  There's a mismatch between the football they try to play, and the players they bought.  It seems like they went out and bought a bunch of puzzle pieces in an attempt to make them fit....instead of envisioning the entire puzzle and then seeking out the right pieces- waste of big money if you ask me- been saying it from the start...but I'm not the only one.  They play a brand that should require a creative central midfielder- but they don't have one. Their attacking pulse instead ends up coming from wide isolation, but it's off balanced because Ronaldo, & Kaka both come down on the same side.  Benzema is talented but positionally lost,  Granero is a horrible player- I don't understand his inclusion.  When Higuain is on his game, they attack with shape & purpose- when he's off his game (as he was yesterday), they have no balance, shape or ideas in the final attacking 1/3 of the field, because then it's bunch of wide isolation attacking midfielders crowding the same side of the pitch with no effective target in the 18yrd box...

C Ronaldo was at his worst yesterday- I don't remember the last time he was that awful...and when he's awful he brings the entire team down with him because he demands the ball, it goes through him, and he has the tendency to be a ball hog...When his plays are coming off, it's magical- when they aren't it's as frustrating as it can get. 

Lyon got numbers behind the ball and murdered Madrid on the break when Madrid's slow, unbalanced, disorganized, labouring, over-methodical, and ultimately clueless attack broke down...The wide attacking Argentine fella for Lyon (Delgado) was man of the match. 

I think that's the best that Lyon has to offer though, and in all honesty they were not that good- they benefitted from a disciplined approach, and disjointed, underperforming opposition.....The team that advances to the next round depends on which Madrid shows up at the Bernabeu. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:21:48 PM by kicker »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »

yuh eh shame dat yuh ony know bout Gomis because ah FIFA10? :rotfl:  On the real though Gomis will be what everone expected Pongolle to be and more.  As kicker mentioned he has broken into the national set up and as I see it is ony ah matta ah time before he and Benze are the first option frontline attackers

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:33:05 AM »

yuh eh shame dat yuh ony know bout Gomis because ah FIFA10? :rotfl:  On the real though Gomis will be what everone expected Pongolle to be and more.  As kicker mentioned he has broken into the national set up and as I see it is ony ah matta ah time before he and Benze are the first option frontline attackers
I eh go lie, I did not know about him until Fifa10 lol, I knew about the starting players....Is ah day I playing and I find like Lisandro eh scoring for meh no more, so I bring on the Ras.....The man fast, could control a long ball, strong and could shoot. I wonder if he really like that in real ? lol

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:17 AM »

I eh go lie, I did not know about him until Fifa10 lol, I knew about the starting players....Is ah day I playing and I find like Lisandro eh scoring for meh no more, so I bring on the Ras.....The man fast, could control a long ball, strong and could shoot. I wonder if he really like that in real ? lol

Well his shooting, speed and ball control is accurate if not very close, I cah say for his strength because most times i see him blowing past people or using his skills to beat defenders.  Never seen him have to out muscle men really.  If France had another manager I think he would have already cracked the starting XI but Domenich is ah stubborn jackass as well as a shit coach IMO so he go stay with Henry and Anelka unless they come up lame with injuries.  Benze ahead of him on the depth chart and even though Govou and Ben Arfa are wingers it seems like they all battlin fuh de same forward spots on the first team bench

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
I will agree that Real put the cart before the horse in buying players then the coach ...the man with the job of getting a team from the component parts had little say in the acquisition of those very parts . You know some ah we does do dat too ...buy de parts then go to the mechanic to put them een ..sometimes to be told we bought the wrong ting ! in our respective cases we could return them ...but Pellegrini has to make them work ! ( allyuh know ah have to big up meh coach after ah was ranting for so long how them big teams eh seeing what he doing at Villareal )
The two biggest players at Real ( purchases) are his biggest problems ...Kaka plays best when Ronaldo is not around and Higuain plays best when Ronaldo is absent.
I could see Ronaldo staying but I cant say the same for KAKA . He will soon leave ..go back to Milan where the style of football suits him ( a la Robinho back in Brazil )...where he can lead counter attacks, after all that is his style and he is one of the best at hitting you on the break. Pellegrini plays possession and build up which suits the majoty of players but Kaka will continue to struggle if he has to compete with Ronaldo for the outlet passes .
Guti could be the key to the return game ...his games after the bust up with pellegrini were among the best I have ever seen from him ...he oozed class and his ground control was immaculate. He was on the verge of leaving but I cant see them selling him now ! Of course beng married to the daughter of a madrid " jefe" has its perks as well.
Benzema is like a lost puppy  ...if only the team could be rearranged to suit him...will not happen !! Too many bigger names which have to be accomadated.
Real has looked good for 45 minutes in some games ...as good as any team in world football ...but it is still the case of the halves ...a good and bad half in a game cannot win titles.
I however see them reversing the result at home ...lets face it it eh easy to win in France you know, as fans of the former Europen cup winners Man U will know ..even Lille is tough to beat at home.
Lets see Real's response vs Villareal this weekend.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »
I will agree that Real put the cart before the horse in buying players then the coach ...the man with the job of getting a team from the component parts had little say in the acquisition of those very parts . You know some ah we does do dat too ...buy de parts then go to the mechanic to put them een ..sometimes to be told we bought the wrong ting ! in our respective cases we could return them ...but Pellegrini has to make them work ! ( allyuh know ah have to big up meh coach after ah was ranting for so long how them big teams eh seeing what he doing at Villareal )
The two biggest players at Real ( purchases) are his biggest problems ...Kaka plays best when Ronaldo is not around and Higuain plays best when Ronaldo is absent.
I could see Ronaldo staying but I cant say the same for KAKA . He will soon leave ..go back to Milan where the style of football suits him ( a la Robinho back in Brazil )...where he can lead counter attacks, after all that is his style and he is one of the best at hitting you on the break. Pellegrini plays possession and build up which suits the majoty of players but Kaka will continue to struggle if he has to compete with Ronaldo for the outlet passes .
Guti could be the key to the return game ...his games after the bust up with pellegrini were among the best I have ever seen from him ...he oozed class and his ground control was immaculate. He was on the verge of leaving but I cant see them selling him now ! Of course beng married to the daughter of a madrid " jefe" has its perks as well.
Benzema is like a lost puppy  ...if only the team could be rearranged to suit him...will not happen !! Too many bigger names which have to be accomadated.
Real has looked good for 45 minutes in some games ...as good as any team in world football ...but it is still the case of the halves ...a good and bad half in a game cannot win titles.
I however see them reversing the result at home ...lets face it it eh easy to win in France you know, as fans of the former Europen cup winners Man U will know ..even Lille is tough to beat at home.

Agree with alot of what you say especially the parts about Higuain and Benzema...Don't agree about Guti- Guti only shines when given room...His best days are behind him. Time to find a young capable creative player....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 03:52:40 PM »

As a side note, ah like what you say about it being difficult to win in France.  Long time now a lot of people does underrate them teams/leagues outside of "the main 4" but, for all their lack of silverware, yuh cyah sleep on them "other" leagues at all. 

1]; } ?>