June 08, 2024, 09:00:41 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).  (Read 17562 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).
« on: February 19, 2010, 08:04:57 AM »
Wed. 24,  14:45 ET,  Internazionale  v  Chelsea, Giuseppe Meazza, UEFA Champions League.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:40:50 AM »
Dis one is headache......Ah want to see Jose do well at this club (or under how) or not....ah want to see Balotelli do well and Julio Caesar play well and as much as I can see him play, but.........Chelsea is meh side.....choices, choices, choices.....However it play out though, neither side needs to perpetuate any ill discipline or acquire any injuries.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 10:05:45 AM »
Inter. just cannot be beaten at home..... Chelsea does well away should be interesting. Saw Jose interview with UEFA.COM, this game is going to be a cracker!!!!

However, Chelsea have better players but they might not be able to overcome the Italian side at the San Siro, best chance they have is at Stamford Bridge with a big big win.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 10:15:56 AM »
i would have been real happy if this was the champions league final..

chelsea is meh side, but i real like inter too. this game go be a real tight one for sure, and i backing the winner of this tie to go on to the finals.

on another note, as hard as it is to say this, i find Inter does knock better with Pandev up front but I doubt Jose have it in him to bench Eto'o. Lewwe see how it pan out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 10:24:49 AM »
Massive game... should be a cracker

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 10:39:18 AM »
Inter will be a tough nut to crack at home, but I believe that Chelsea will be the better team over 2 legs.  Barca absolutely schooled Inter at the Nou Camp....I mean it was men against boys, after a fairly tense affair between the two at San Siro....I have a feeling that Chelsea will replicate that pattern over two legs...but who knows...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:03:21 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »
Only bad thing about this game is that one of these sides have to win it. I don’t know if I’ll be laughing harder at Mourinho doing nothing in Europe AGAIN or Chelsea doing nothing in Europe AGAIN.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
Only bad thing about this game is that one of these sides have to win it. I don’t know if I’ll be laughing harder at Mourinho doing nothing in Europe AGAIN or Chelsea doing nothing in Europe AGAIN.

Hay-TER!  :rotfl: Dize arright, JDB.  Now I hope one o' deez teams go on to win it all!  :devil: :beermug:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 11:48:43 AM »

well it look like at least one man drank his daily recommended dosage of haterade.. lol

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »
as hard as it is to say this, i find Inter does knock better with Pandev up front but I doubt Jose have it in him to bench Eto'o. Lewwe see how it pan out.
[/b]

I want to see all de men who talk ah trailah load ah shit bout how Eto'o so much better than Ibra and how da transaction was so onesided.  No matter how yuh slice it they playes excellent ball with Ibra on the field.  Can't say the same about Eto'o can we?  I real like SE as a player but I knew he wasn't going to be a perfect fit at Inter.  His style of play is better suited to La Liga or even the Premiership. 

I rell unhappy this game playing so soon doh (finals matchup woulda be perfect).  As a fan of both teams dis real hard!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »
Yep I feel the same both teams are in my liking, United kinda watered down a bit with Nani as winger.... de man cyah cross a ball to save his life!!!!

My team for the finals.. sadly.. UNited/Barca AGAIN!!!! United winning this one

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
as hard as it is to say this, i find Inter does knock better with Pandev up front but I doubt Jose have it in him to bench Eto'o. Lewwe see how it pan out.
[/b]

I want to see all de men who talk ah trailah load ah shit bout how Eto'o so much better than Ibra and how da transaction was so onesided.  No matter how yuh slice it they playes excellent ball with Ibra on the field.  Can't say the same about Eto'o can we?  I real like SE as a player but I knew he wasn't going to be a perfect fit at Inter.  His style of play is better suited to La Liga or even the Premiership. 

I rell unhappy this game playing so soon doh (finals matchup woulda be perfect).  As a fan of both teams dis real hard!!

wo! hold yuh horses there killah cause i talk that talk and it wasn't no trailer load ah shit.

Ibra pulling stones in Spain the same way. Its just that as expected it takes some time for them to adjust to the new leagues. Pandev playing in Italy for real years so its natural that it much easier for him and Milito to click up front. I'm sure if Barca were to put someone like lets say Raul Tamudo up top for a spell he would bring instant results.

Poor Eto'o probably never see so much hoof and long ball in he life, but on the flipside Zlatan getting ah setta bess ball on the floor and flecking up the brand. Furthermore, lest we forget Eto'o is a big game player, Zlatan eh show we nutten in anything outside league games and CL group games at yet.

this story have some chapters to run..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 03:46:39 PM »

well it look like at least one man drank his daily recommended dosage of haterade.. lol

ONLY his daily dosage?!  :rotfl: I say, "call de paramedics!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »
inter takin dis over d two legs...MILITO PANDEV ETO SNEIJDER MARIGA(he impressive) BALOTELLI CESAR ZANETTI etc etc...jeez dis admiration not good for my Juve blood...but quality is quality..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
A special ban
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
ROME — Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho was on Monday hit with a three-match ban for insulting officials and making a 'handcuffs' gesture during Saturday's Serie A match against Sampdoria.

The former Chelsea manager was also hit with a 40,000-euro fine by the Italian sporting justice.

And the sanctions didn't stop there for Inter as Walter Samuel and Ivan Cordoba, both sent off against Sampdoria, were banned for one match each while Muntari Sulley and Esteban Cambiasso copped two-game suspensions.

Muntari's was for "repeatedly insulting officials" while Cambiasso has been sanctioned for "trying to punch a Sampdoria player during the interval."

But it is Mourinho, the bete noir of the Italian press, who has suffered the most.

His punishment was for "having repeatedly contested the referee's decisions during the course of the game with dramatic behaviour including ... the handcuffs gesture ... (and) for having insulted the referee and his assistants during the interval."

Mourinho refused to speak to the press after the Sampdoria game and has not explained his gesture but Inter president Massimo Moratti on Monday offered a possible reason.

"What does it mean? He did it, he knows and it's up to him to explain it. Maybe he meant that they want to stop us," said Moratti, without adding further illumination.

Mourinho has often found himself in hot water with Italian football authorities since arriving here ahead of the beginning of last season but this is his stiffest punishment yet.

In December he was fined 13,000-euros for insulting a journalist while twice already this season he's been suspended for a match after being dismissed, against Cagliari and Juventus.

Last season too he was hit with various sanctions.

This event continues the fractious relationship Mourinho has with his adopted home which he has regularly criticised.

The Portuguese coach has in the past suggested there is a conspiracy against his team.

Twice this season they have finished a match with nine men while Mourinho has also had cause to complain about the re-scheduling of fixtures to the advantage of city rivals AC Milan.

He has also riled many involved in Italian football for comments about his desire to return to work in England and how everything from refereeing, to supporters to fair-play in England are superior to that in Italy.

Inter sit five points clear at the top of the Serie A table but Mourinho will now have a selection headache ahead of this weekend's trip to Udinese, in particular in defence.

With two centre-backs suspended and two others injured, as well as full-back Davide Santon, Mourinho is left with only Brazilians Lucio and Maicon as senior defenders and will be forced to play either two midfielders or youth team players.

But with two central midfielders also suspended and two others forced to drop back, that would then leave him with a problem in midfield as well.

But in the meantime he will have the respite of a Champions League engagement against Chelsea on Wednesday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jzeBMT5FJQAtPc5pVek24WSyzdzA

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A special ban
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »
just banish hi to liverpool one time.

allyuh know dais where he want a work.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A special ban
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
just banish hi to liverpool one time.

allyuh know dais where he want a work.

He want to go back to de adidas brands!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Inter vs Chelsea live and Free!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 07:30:35 AM »
For all those stuck in offices, libraries or Budapest....
watch the game live for free online.
http://www.communityfoxsports.com/2010/02/24/watch-inter-milan-vs-chelsea-live-stream-online-free-feb-24-2010/

be there or be square.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Inter vs Chelsea live and Free!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 07:37:35 AM »
I get so kissmeharse mad yesterday. I really feel I had it up to here with Flow.

Duck out ah work early and went by a bredren to watch the Barca game, now he eh have no Sportsmax, but I say small ting it go be on Fox. Reach by him, and realise Fox bringing the other game first and the Barca game starting at 6. I say small ting again, I duck the score and settle meh self to take in the game at 6 and yes you guessed it - BLOCKED. At exactly 5:59 the lock off the feed on Fox.

Now me eh know since when Sportsmax have exclusive rights to Champions League, but I really hope is not so because Sportsmax does show like ah old Betamax cassette by me.

Fed up of Flow. 

Més que un club.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Inter vs Chelsea live and Free!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 07:43:23 AM »
I get so kissmeharse mad yesterday. I really feel I had it up to here with Flow.

Duck out ah work early and went by a bredren to watch the Barca game, now he eh have no Sportsmax, but I say small ting it go be on Fox. Reach by him, and realise Fox bringing the other game first and the Barca game starting at 6. I say small ting again, I duck the score and settle meh self to take in the game at 6 and yes you guessed it - BLOCKED. At exactly 5:59 the lock off the feed on Fox.

Now me eh know since when Sportsmax have exclusive rights to Champions League, but I really hope is not so because Sportsmax does show like ah old Betamax cassette by me.

Fed up of Flow. 

Meh boy yuh have all rights to be disgruntled. I dont know another country this crap could happen in and somebody doh try to bun down de red white or black house. Intolerable. Flow is shit and the people that allow them to get away with making the customers double pay for the same programming should be shot with shit and laid out to sun dry.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 07:46:02 AM »
Yep I feel the same both teams are in my liking, United kinda watered down a bit with Nani as winger.... de man cyah cross a ball to save his life!!!!

My team for the finals.. sadly.. UNited/Barca AGAIN!!!! United winning this one

Shotta ah feel yuh inhaling too much gun powder. Chelsea all the way horse.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 08:32:52 AM »
this go be a real tough one for Chelsea..

No wingbacks fit, means I feel Ancelotti will have to put Ivanovic at LB and rusty Beletti at RB.

A 1-1 in the San Siro would be a good result to come away with but not looking for any exhibition of football. Will be a tight affair.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 11:24:12 AM »

No wingbacks fit, means I feel Ancelotti will have to put Ivanovic at LB and rusty Beletti at RB.

A 1-1 in the San Siro would be a good result to come away with but not looking for any exhibition of football. Will be a tight affair.
4 real. any feedback on if we are actually getting the game on FSC in TNT???
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »

Dinho boy however Ancelotti hadda work he magic....as long as Ferreira not involved in de mix! 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
go inter !
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 12:50:52 PM »
Inter have been playing below their best lately and seem to struggle at the back when teams run at them. Anyone who saw the Napoli game would know what I mean. With Drogba's current form now is a good time to meet Inter
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 12:59:54 PM »

....is yuh boy Malouda in de back..... ;D

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 01:21:58 PM »

Nah guy is Zhirkov, he play some LWB before so he more than familiar with the role.  I cah see Ancellotti using Malouda there.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 01:28:11 PM »

Nah guy is Zhirkov, he play some LWB before so he more than familiar with the role.  I cah see Ancellotti using Malouda there.

hoss we eh asking yuh, we telling yuh! Zhirkov injured.

lawd Malouda at left back boy Ancellotti???? Maicon go like heself..

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »

hoss we eh asking yuh, we telling yuh! Zhirkov injured.

lawd Malouda at left back boy Ancellotti???? Maicon go like heself..

Ent! more likely use Malouda to pin back Maicon
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>