April 26, 2024, 02:31:16 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).  (Read 17099 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »
Ref seemed biased to Inter, from an outside point of view

What did Kicker (I think it was) said earlier. Tired of seeing the EPL dominate the CL. Honestly you cannot tell me the ref did not influenced the game. After the goal Chelsea was pushing and he keep shutting the play with ghost calls. He gave Inter the ball everytime they dive.

Chelsea was on a counter attack and the lines man by the dug out stop the play with a so call foul. If you watched the spanish feed with all the replays during the game yo will see.

You knew he was going to send a Chelsea player off. Thought it would have been Malouda. Look at what Malouda get a yellow for and tell me the ref was being fair.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2010, 03:46:33 PM »
man the only thing i vex for is that i put all them chelsea men in my fantasy side...steups

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2010, 03:47:08 PM »
i honestly think that Roman should just open up his wallet and buy a new team....- oh what a waste....*sigh*.

At least he have the wallet to do it and don't have to beg fans for money. I tell yuh I taking chain up right now.

so u agree? wow......who say licks doh teach sense?

Never said that I agree, as yo will be hard pressed to find on other EPL teams beter players than we have. Position for position. Rooney is the best striker/player you all have and he is only 2-3 goals ahead of Drogba who left for the ANC. Unlike Man United supporter Chelsea supporter don't turn on their player so easily.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2010, 03:50:30 PM »

What did Kicker (I think it was) said earlier. Tired of seeing the EPL dominate the CL. Honestly you cannot tell me the ref did not influenced the game. After the goal Chelsea was pushing and he keep shutting the play with ghost calls. He gave Inter the ball everytime they dive.

Chelsea was on a counter attack and the lines man by the dug out stop the play with a so call foul. If you watched the spanish feed with all the replays during the game yo will see.

You knew he was going to send a Chelsea player off. Thought it would have been Malouda. Look at what Malouda get a yellow for and tell me the ref was being fair.

breds, shit talk aside -  allyuh coulda and shoulda play better. Allyuh didnt play like allyuh wanted to play in the final. Allyuh much much better than the side that turned up today, buh thats the way it goes sometime.

PS. Didnt maluda get away with a high tackle on cambiaso in the first half ?

right back to business......most of allyuh chelsea men does be supporting 3 and 4 backup  sides anyways.....so i sure allyuh have sides in the competition still.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:53:15 PM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »

Quit yer whining.
1 goal in 2 legs = out of CL.
Can't score in the home leg. Defenders was diving?

Leh we take we licks and concentrate on winning the league.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »

Quit yer whining.

wow  :applause: :applause:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »

Quit yer whining.

Doh get tie up. Man U position in the league table is an illusion.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »
ahahahahaha  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »
Looks to me like Chelsea got beaten at their own game.
TnT Patriot

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:22 PM »
Inter deserved to progress over the 2 games... Both teams were good in each game but Inter created more chances due to the brilliance of Wesley Sneijder

As I said before..I couldnt be bothered who went through but I'm glad Inter won because it may help bruise the Ego of Chelsea and possibly allow room for crisis... but at the same time it can help Chelsea in the league

So its a bittersweet moment...

When the Chelsea fans come crashing down after today's events they will have no excuses and be men enough to say they deserved the axe

Forza Mourinho

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2010, 04:25:01 PM »

Quit yer whining.

Doh get tie up. Man U position in the league table is an illusion.

Just like Chelsea deservin to be in the Quarters. Methinks you chose a good username dere boy :)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2010, 04:38:45 PM »
Inter deserved to progress over the 2 games... Both teams were good in each game but Inter created more chances due to the brilliance of Wesley Sneijder

As I said before..I couldnt be bothered who went through but I'm glad Inter won because it may help bruise the Ego of Chelsea and possibly allow room for crisis... but at the same time it can help Chelsea in the league

So its a bittersweet moment...

When the Chelsea fans come crashing down after today's events they will have no excuses and be men enough to say they deserved the axe

Forza Mourinho

We (Chelsea) were awful tonight....Ballack in particular was pathetic...de man got a standing ovation when he was subbed just cuz everyone was glad to get rid of him.

Ross Turnbull and the defence were solid, but we could not get a ball through midfield, and in second half we couldnt get the ball period.

I actually wasn't sure who I would be supporting until I got there, but Inter ended up havin me vex wid all de rollin around on de floor like bullers.

Say what good luck, to the Special One in this year's competition....he is a master tactician.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:54:12 PM by Ryan »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:58 PM »

breds, shit talk aside -  allyuh coulda and shoulda play better. Allyuh didnt play like allyuh wanted to play in the final. Allyuh much much better than the side that turned up today, buh thats the way it goes sometime.

PS. Didnt maluda get away with a high tackle on cambiaso in the first half ?

right back to business......most of allyuh chelsea men does be supporting 3 and 4 backup  sides anyways.....so i sure allyuh have sides in the competition still.
yuh know they going and support Barca!!! lol

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:54 PM »
LOOK ALYUH PAPI  :devil:

Youtube Channel

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »

I actually wasn't sure who I would be supporting until I got there, but Inter ended up havin me vex wid all de rollin around on de floor like bullers.

and so the Italian football story goes.. always falling down, holding they face, holding they head, grapping they knee, they ankles, balls, toe and crying when sombody touch them....

but Inter did play better over the two legs and perhaps deserved to win... We had a chance to win it but we blew it. ...so yet another lost season for an EPL team to grab a treble......

Go Football !!!!
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »

and so the Italian football story goes.. always falling down, holding they face, holding they head, grapping they knee, they ankles, balls, toe and crying when sombody touch them....

but Inter did play better over the two legs and perhaps deserved to win... We had a chance to win it but we blew it. ...so yet another lost season for an EPL team to grab a treble......

Go Football !!!!
I like the Carling Cup we got and if we could pull off the double with the CL and league that would be my Treble :devil:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »
Deserved win by Inter.

Chelsea for the EPL!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »
Chelsea lucky they ent get 4 in the 2nd half.

They only get 1

The better team won...Chelsea pull stones today.

Also i find all the cards on the chelsea players were a bit harsh.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »

We (Chelsea) were awful tonight....Ballack in particular was pathetic...de man got a standing ovation when he was subbed just cuz everyone was glad to get rid of him.

see what i mean..... them men does be backing 3 & 4 sides....
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2010, 07:01:11 PM »
All yuh play like bitches  :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
All yuh play like bitches  :rotfl:

HAHA ...  :clown: doh mine me is not often i get pong alyuh  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2010, 07:27:10 PM »

Go Football !!!!
I like the Carling Cup we got and if we could pull off the double with the CL and league that would be my Treble :devil:

keep dreamin Mr.   :-X
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2010, 09:12:00 PM »
Inter just restored my quickly dying faith in Italian football.  They showed that they can step up the pace and rub shoulders with the physicality of the EPL- Great game by them.  Their big players stepped up- again Lucio was flawless- they will miss him in the return leg next round...Sneijder- wow class performance today...He owned the midfield...Ballack needs to hang it up- he is flirting with flat out incompetence now.  In the end Chelsea was out coached...and ran out of ideas by minute 60.  Mourinho knows his sh*t...He was out-possessed at home, and he figured out how to block the channels today and have Chelsea resorting to long hopeful balls.  Inter's midfield was as compact as industrial dung...they sucked Chelsea in, ate everything up and then Sneijder had acres of room to carve open the blues.  I have to say I was surprised...Haven't ever seen Inter play at this tempo....and in terms of organization they were night and day compared to the 1st leg...  lethal finish by Eto'o.  Glad to see less than 3 EPL teams in the final 8. t'was getting old.     
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:01:59 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2010, 01:39:32 AM »

see what i mean..... them men does be backing 3 & 4 sides....

I eh go lie....daz muh 2 sides!  ;D

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2010, 01:43:50 AM »
Inter just restored my quickly dying faith in Italian football.  They showed that they can step up the pace and rub shoulders with the physicality of the EPL- Great game by them.  Their big players stepped up- again Lucio was flawless- they will miss him in the return leg...Sneijder- wow class performance today...He owned the midfield...Ballack needs to hang it up- he is flirting with flat out incompetence now.  In the end Chelsea was out coached...and ran out of ideas by minute 60.  Mourinho knows his sh*t...He was out-possessed at home, and he figured out how to block the channels today and have Chelsea resorting to long hopeful balls.  Inter's midfield was as compact as industrial dung...they sucked Chelsea in, ate everything up and then Sneijder had acres of room to carve open the blues.  I have to say I was surprised...Haven't ever seen Inter play at this tempo....and in terms of organization they were night and day compared to the 1st leg...  lethal finish by Eto'o.  Glad to see less than 3 EPL teams in the final 8. t'was getting old.     

Great analysis.

What is amazing to me is how Mourinho managed to achieve what noone else has against Chelsea at home in his first attempt. He absolutely shut down Chelsea offensively.... I cant ever remember Chelsea not scoring at the Bridge.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2010, 06:14:59 AM »
Well The Special One showed why he is the Special one- I am a Chelsea supporter and I will confess Inter played the better ball and deserved the win. I hope Latas was taking notes on how to defend by the Inter back four- That was the key to their success and the Dutch maestro in the middle.
 Come on Arsenal- Let 's do what Chelsea could not do.
 T&T - Chelsea- Barca- Argentina- Inter Milan- Malvern Forever. What's wrong with that.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2010, 06:49:58 AM »
me eh favor no side but i glad the 1/4s of the CL eh dominated by english sides again.

2 is enough otherwise it come like the EPL in the semis like the past few years.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2010, 07:45:35 AM »
Inter just restored my quickly dying faith in Italian football.  They showed that they can step up the pace and rub shoulders with the physicality of the EPL- Great game by them.  Their big players stepped up- again Lucio was flawless- they will miss him in the return leg...Sneijder- wow class performance today...He owned the midfield...Ballack needs to hang it up- he is flirting with flat out incompetence now.  In the end Chelsea was out coached...and ran out of ideas by minute 60.  Mourinho knows his sh*t...He was out-possessed at home, and he figured out how to block the channels today and have Chelsea resorting to long hopeful balls.  Inter's midfield was as compact as industrial dung...they sucked Chelsea in, ate everything up and then Sneijder had acres of room to carve open the blues.  I have to say I was surprised...Haven't ever seen Inter play at this tempo....and in terms of organization they were night and day compared to the 1st leg...  lethal finish by Eto'o.  Glad to see less than 3 EPL teams in the final 8. t'was getting old.     

Great analysis.

What is amazing to me is how Mourinho managed to achieve what noone else has against Chelsea at home in his first attempt. He absolutely shut down Chelsea offensively.... I cant ever remember Chelsea not scoring at the Bridge.
The tactics that Mourinho employed worked to perfection in this game. Clogging the mid field channels and forcing Chelsea out of rhythm. The Inter players did a good job of keeping pace with Chelsea. I thought Drogba threw himself off the game from the first half tussle with Lucio. He had no business getting into that fracas but I guess he was defending his player Moluda. Some of the ref calls was suspect....was he not the same ref who did the Chelsea vs Barca game last year at the Bridge?
well yes

1]; } ?>