April 18, 2024, 09:21:15 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).  (Read 17042 times)

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Inter v Chelsea Game (24-Feb-10).
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2010, 07:58:28 AM »
Deserved win by Inter.

Chelsea for the EPL!!
I do not know 'bout that nah. True they only have EPL and FA cup to focus on now, but Arsenal in perfect position to sneak in on that EPL title. Consider that they are tied with Chelsea who have a game in hand, and only 2 points adrift of Man U with 8 games left. Arsenal do not have to play Man U , Chelsea, Villa or Liverpool. Their toughest games left (possibly) are Spurs at White Hart and City at home.
Chelsea still have to play Man U, Spurs and Liverpool away, as well as Villa at home.
well yes

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Terry questioned by police
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2010, 08:45:44 AM »
He having an amazing 2010 so far. Jeez.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Terry questioned by police
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2010, 08:49:56 AM »
He having an amazing 2010 so far. Jeez.

ENTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2010, 09:11:16 AM »
so JT dad is a drug dealer his mum is a shoplifter and he brushing his team mate woman and his wife leave him and now a hit and run........anyone say bush bath
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2010, 12:02:55 PM »
Lucio had Drogba's number today...That was the difference- a big reason why Chelsea couldn't make the possession count.

Overall not impressed by Inter's showing.  As the home team they should made a better impression on the pace and pattern of the game.  For most of the game it seemed like they were stuggling to connect the dots, and relying on defensive discipline and an outstanding game by Lucio to keep them in it.  

Still think Chelsea will overturn this score at the Bridge.  

Based on today's showing, sure. But i expect an improved performance from Inter in the return leg. Inter usually play better than they did today, and i dont think the poor performance was only due to chelsea's impact. but I guess we'll see how it goes in the return leg.

Told you, I couldn't see a Mourinho-coached Inter having a repeat of their first leg performance. Inter was flat out the better team in the second leg and deservedly got the victory. Well done fellas  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »

Told you, I couldn't see a Mourinho-coached Inter having a repeat of their first leg performance. Inter was flat out the better team in the second leg and deservedly got the victory. Well done fellas  :beermug:

Yup you were right.  What can I say- you know your team!!   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: 

I've been unimpressed by Inter for alot of this season, but they shut me up last night for sure (as far as criticism that is)...I give props- they played to a plan and executed perfectly. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:10:24 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »
so JT dad is a drug dealer his mum is a shoplifter and he brushing his team mate woman and his wife leave him and now a hit and run........anyone say bush bath

his wife didnt leave him... get ur facts straight

1]; } ?>