March 29, 2024, 01:34:27 AM

Author Topic: Internet Scam beware!  (Read 9222 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Internet Scam beware!
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
This is like the 4th email I got this week about some unclaimed amt of money. Be Aware and delete immediately! This one caught my attention because of the name ISA MOHAMMED. Ah say wait nah that can't be who I think it is. Anyway like I said be aware!

MESSAGE FROM SEN. ISA MOHAMMED
Good day ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay who is aninternational business man.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary,
her contact is:Name: Mrs. Jane Thomas
Email Address: Jane_thomas@walla.com
Ask her to send you the total $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.Also do use part of themoney for philantropist purposes for use in helping the less priviledged in your area.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mrs. Jane Thomas and instruct her where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share thejoy after all the sufferness at that time.
In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Jane Thomas and she will send the amount to you without any delay.
I beg you in the name of the most high to use at least 50% of the proceed to put smile on the faces of the less priviledge.
This is my utmost wish for this donation.
With best regards.
Sen. Mahmoud Isa Mohammed

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Internet Scam beware!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 11:13:55 PM »
This is like the 4th email I got this week about some unclaimed amt of money. Be Aware and delete immediately! This one caught my attention because of the name ISA MOHAMMED. Ah say wait nah that can't be who I think it is. Anyway like I said be aware!

MESSAGE FROM SEN. ISA MOHAMMED
Good day ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay who is aninternational business man.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary,
her contact is:Name: Mrs. Jane Thomas
Email Address: Jane_thomas@walla.com

Ask her to send you the total $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.Also do use part of themoney for philantropist purposes for use in helping the less priviledged in your area.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mrs. Jane Thomas and instruct her where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share thejoy after all the sufferness at that time.
In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Jane Thomas and she will send the amount to you without any delay.
I beg you in the name of the most high to use at least 50% of the proceed to put smile on the faces of the less priviledge.
This is my utmost wish for this donation.
With best regards.
Sen. Mahmoud Isa Mohammed

those are dey key words dat go make me just delete its ass one time.
1st off dem ain't tell meh which currency
2nd Paraguay ???
3rd Swiss company where we all know dat ya could hid money and get way with it ( Pand) umm ok
4th how dem get my email address and who dey france is Mahmoud Isa Mohammed ? and Senator ah what ?

stups

anyways it had people who go actually call Jane yes - damn ass ::)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:34:13 AM »
It seems that junk like this likes me..I usually get at least 2 per week in my inbox.  :rotfl:

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »
This is known as the fabled "419" scam usually perpetrated out of Lagos, Nigeria.

There's a whole collection of similar letters here: http://potifos.com/fraud/ some of them are hilarious. Here's one pretending to be a soldier in Iraq in possession of Nukes http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/04/iraq_419/

Here's a great article what goes on over there in Lagos.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2006/05/29/8378124/index.htm

Online scams create "Yahoo! millionaires"
In Lagos, where scamming is an art, the quickest path to wealth for the cyber-generation runs through a computer screen.
By Leonard Lawal, FORTUNE

June 1, 2006: 9:43 AM EDT

(FORTUNE Magazine) - Akin is, like many things in cyberspace, an alias. In real life he's 14. He wears Adidas sneakers, a Rolex Submariner watch, and a kilo of gold around his neck.
Akin, who lives in Lagos, is one of a new generation of entrepreneurs that has emerged in this city of 15 million, Nigeria's largest. His mother makes $30 a month as a cleaner, his father about the same hustling at bus stations. But Akin has made it big working long days at Internet cafes and is now the main provider for his family and legions of relatives.
Call him a "Yahoo! millionaire."
Akin buys things online - laptops, BlackBerries, cameras, flat-screen TVs - using stolen credit cards and aliases. He has the loot shipped via FedEx or DHL to safe houses in Europe, where it is received by friends, then shipped on to Lagos to be sold on the black market. (He figures Americans are too smart to sell a camera on eBay to a buyer with an address in Nigeria.)
Akin's main office is an Internet cafe in the Ikeja section of Lagos. He spends up to ten hours a day there, seven days a week, huddled over one of 50 computers, working his scams.
And he's not alone: The cafe is crowded most of the time with other teenagers, like Akin, working for a "chairman" who buys the computer time and hires them to extract e-mail addresses and credit card information from the thin air of cyberspace. Akin's chairman, who is computer illiterate, gets a 60 percent cut and reserves another 20 percent to pay off law enforcement officials who come around or teachers who complain when the boys cut school. That still puts plenty of cash in Akin's pocket.
A sign at the door of the cafe reads, WE DO NOT TOLERATE SCAMS IN THIS PLACE. DO NOT USE E-MAIL EXTRACTORS OR SEND MULTIPLE MAILS OR HACK CREDIT CARDS. YOU WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE. NO 419 ACTIVITY IN THIS CAFE. The sign is a joke; 419 activity, which refers to the section of the Nigerian law dealing with obtaining things by trickery, is a national pastime. There are no coherent laws relating to e-scams, the police are mostly computer illiterate, and penalties for financial crimes are light.
No penalties for breaking the law
"The deterrent factor is not there at all," says Thomas Oli, a Lagos lawyer, citing the case of a former police inspector general who was convicted of stealing more than $100 million and got only six months in jail.
"What do you want me to do?" Akin asks in pidgin English, explaining why he turned to a life of Internet crime. "It is my God-given talent. Our politicians, they do their own; me, I'm doing my own. I feed my family - my sister, my mother, my popsie. Man must survive."
The scams perpetrated by Akin and his comrades are many and varied: moneygram interceptions, Western Union hijackings, check laundering, identity theft, and outright begging, with tall tales of dying relatives and large sums of money in search of safe haven. One popular online fraud often practiced by women (or boys pretending to be women) involves separating lonely men from their money.
Attempts to speak to government officials about Internet crime were futile. They all claimed ignorance of such scams; some laughed it off as Western propaganda.
But last November the Economic Fraud and Financial Crimes Commission won a high-profile case that had dragged on for years against Emmanuel Nwude, who pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 25 years for bilking a Brazilian bank out of $242 million using an Internet scam involving phony bank drafts. The commission is also pursuing a case against 419 kingpin Fred Ajudua, a lawyer and businessman accused of using the Internet to steal $1 million from a victim in Germany.
Some officials, who asked not be identified, said young people are drawn to Internet crime as a way of getting back at a society that has no plans for them. Others see it as a form of reparation for the sins of the West.
Or as Akin puts it, "White people are too gullible. They are rich, and whatever I gyp them out of is small change to them."
Editor's note: The term "Yahoo Millionaire" is frequently used by scammers in Nigeria. They are not affiliated in any way with Yahoo! the company.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:04:14 PM by e-man »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »
BEWARE OF NIGERIANS BEARING GIFTS. THE MECCA OF CORRUPTION

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 02:59:36 PM »
You can report all internet scams ... see this link.  It has details for reporting in Canada, USA, UK, Europe South Africa and more.

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Victims/reporting.htm

I have used this link to report a lottery scam that originated in Spain.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 07:58:45 AM »
This one is a classic! :rotfl:

FROM THE DESK OFFELIX OSAKWE.
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CORPORATION.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
E-MAIL: danladiboro9@yahoo.com.hk

ATTN:
SIR/MADAM,

I AM THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR IN THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CORPORATION (NNPC) HERE IN LAGOS.MY COLLEAGUES HAVE ASSIGNED ME TO SEEK
F0R ASSISTANCE OF RELIABLE FOREIGN COMPANY OR AN INDIVIDUAL THROUGH
WHOM WE CAN TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21.5,000,000.00 (TWENTY ONE MILLION
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) WHICH AROSE FROM THE DELIBERATE OVER-
INVOICE OF SOME CONTRACT AWARDED BY THE CORPORATION IN THE TWILIGHT
DAYS OF THE LAST MILIARY REGIME. HOWEVER, THE CURRENT FAVOURABLE
POLITICAL/ECONOMIC CLIMATE IN THE COUNTRY SINCE THE HAND OVER FROM
MILITARY TO DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT NOW PRESENTED AN
OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED OUT OF THE COUNTRY. A
FRIEND WHO WAS FORMERLY RESIDING IN YOUR COUNTRY MADE YOUR ADDRESS
AVAILABLE TO ME. HE ASSURED ME OF YOUR COMPANY'S VIABILITY AND
CAPABILITY IN BUSINESS TRANSACTION THOUGH HE DID NOT KNOW MY REAL
NTENTIONS.THIS ASSURANCE GAVE ME COURAGE TO LINK YOU UP FOR THIS
PARTICULAR TRANSACTION, AND I HOPE IT WILL BE OF MUTUAL BENEFIT TO ALL
OF US. OUR CONTACTS IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND FEDERAL MINISTRY
OF FINANCE HAVE GIVEN US A GO AHEAD ORDER FOR REMITTANCE, SO WE HAVE
SET IN MOTION THE MACHINERY FOR THE TAKE OFF OF THIS TRANSACTION AND
FURTHER ACTION WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY WE HEAR FROM YOU. WE HAVE
AGREED THAT AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU
SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 30% THE OFFICIALS, MY COLLEAGUES AND I SHALL TAKE
60% WHILE 10% SHALL BE MAPPED OUT TO COVER FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL
EXPENSES THAT MAY BE INCURRED IN THE COURSE OF TRANSACTION.

REQUIERMENT NEEDED IS THIS
1 YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRES
2 YOUR
COMPANY'S NAME ADDRESS
3 ACCOUNT NUMBER/SWFIT CODE
4 TELEPHONE NUMBER
AND FAX 
THE NATURE OF YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT PARTICULARLY RELEVANT FOR
THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION. ALL WE REQUIRED IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO
CO-OPERATE AND ASSURANCE THAT OUR OWN SHARE WILL BE GIVEN TO US WHEN
THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS
HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE A NO RISK SITUATION ON THE SIDES OF BOTH
PARTIES AND IT IS BELIEVED THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL LAST FOR TEN
WORKING DAYS, BARRING ANY DELAY. PLEASE IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE
TO YOU, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE ABOVE
EMAIL ADDRESS, I WILL OBLIGE YOU WITH FURTHER INFORMATION.

BEST
REGARDS,

MR.DANLADI BORO,
NB: DO NOT FAIL TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE
TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER WHILE REPLYING THIS LETTER FOR EASY
COMMUNICATIONS.

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 08:41:55 AM »
One time I played along with these jokers, the guy sent me several emails..I saved them and he eventually sent me the scan of a deposit statement from the bank of China for several millions.  Some family died in a plane crash and they purported to be an attorney and wanted me to act as the heir.

The dam people white and me?

LOL

Anyway I gave him fake SS numbers and  afke driver's license number but my real phone number.

Guess what?

The man actually called me...from ah damn number in the USA....Illinois !!!

And he was supposed to be ah barrister from london.

I sent the entire package to the FBI.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 08:57:46 AM »
One time I played along with these jokers, the guy sent me several emails..I saved them and he eventually sent me the scan of a deposit statement from the bank of China for several millions.  Some family died in a plane crash and they purported to be an attorney and wanted me to act as the heir.

The dam people white and me?

LOL

Anyway I gave him fake SS numbers and  afke driver's license number but my real phone number.

Guess what?

The man actually called me...from ah damn number in the USA....Illinois !!!

And he was supposed to be ah barrister from london.

I sent the entire package to the FBI.

I did the same thing too and the guy stopped calling when I asked him for his bank information

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 09:26:41 PM »
another scam is asking you to confirm your paypal, citibank or some other account.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 06:33:28 AM »
here is another good one.  This time they are making reference to the recent war in Lebanon

Hang Seng Bank Limited,
GPO Box 2985 Hong Kong.
83 Des Voeux Road
Central Hong Kong SAR,
China.

Let me start by introducing myself.

I am Mr.Sato Watanabe credit officer of the Hang Seng Bank Des Voeux Branch Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you, Before the Qana Massacre in lebanon our client General.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan who was with the lebanese army and also a business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of seven millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch, Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even before the massacre early this year, Two months ago another notification was sent and still no response came from him, We later find out that the General and his family had been killed by an isrealise air strick in Qana.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit, And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, seven millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it, What bothers me most is that according to the law of my country at the expiration three years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan so that you will be able to receive his funds, WHAT IS TO BE DONE: I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful.

I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job Afteryou have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents, Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred, we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 25% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation.

Should you be interested please send me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication, Awaiting your promt reply so that i will provide you with more details of this operation, Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sato Watanabe.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NEW SCAM!! - Dem Nigerians not easy at all....
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:51:10 AM »
Dem figure out how North Americans like de dog and cat and now is ah whole different scheme dem wukking!!

Wha I cyar figure is why anybody would pay money fuh ah "free" dog!!

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/258085
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: NEW SCAM!! - Dem Nigerians not easy at all....
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »
Funny you post this...ah was just chatting with ah furumite about one ah got this morning....they really think dey smart and Americans really easy to fall for them things...

here is what they send me:

SCAMMED VICTIM/1 MILLION BENEFICIARY.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:76885 1MILLION USD
Attn:
This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United
Nations to Central bank of Nigeria to pay  100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $1Million
each, you are listed and approved for this payments as one of
thescammed victims,get back to as soon as possible for the immediate payments of
your $1 Million compensations funds.
On this faithfull recomendations,I  want you to know that during the
last UN meetings held atAbuja,Nigeria,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the
world in the meetings on the lose of funds byvariouse foreigners to the
scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today,in other
to retain the good image of the country,the president of the country is now
paying 100 victims of this operators $1Million USD each,Due to the
corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria,the payments are to be
paid by Central bank of Nigeria  as corressponding paying bank under fundling
assistance by the National westminsterbank london.
According to the number of applicants at hand,84 beneficiaries has been
paid, half of the victims arefrom the United States,we still have more 20
left to be paid the compensations of $1 Million each.Your particulars was
mentioned by one of the syndicates  who was arrested in Lagos Nigeria as oneof
thier victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or
duplicate this message tohim for any reason what so ever,the US secret
service is already on trace of the criminal.  For more vital
information,please  visit:
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm
You can receive your compensations payments via any of the both options
you choose, DRAFT PAYMENTS or WIRETRANSFERS,I shall feed you with further
modalities as soon as I hear from you.  Send a copy of your response to official email;federalcompensationbereau@yahoo.com
Yours faithfully,
Prof Charles Soludo {CBN GOVERNOR}

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NEW SCAM!! - Dem Nigerians not easy at all....
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
and dem fellas have some real good forged documents yuh know?  Dem fool all kinda big American business man but at de end of de day, de ting dat ketch every las one ah dem is greed.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nigerian web scam bilked Utah out of $2.5M
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »
Nigerian web scam bilked Utah out of $2.5M
Experts: 'Their IT people should have known better.'
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_11691598
Posted:02/12/2009 05:23:01 PM MST

Thieves apparently used a Nigerian-based scam to steal $2.5 million from the Utah treasury, covering their tracks by using intermediaries and a church address.

A Salt Lake Tribune review of the names listed in a search warrant as receiving or transferring money have names of African origin or connections to that continent. Michael Kessler, president of Kessler International, a forensic accounting and investigation agency in New York City, said the thieves appear to have used a simple scam that originated in Nigeria about five years ago.

The Utah theft is the first time he's seen a government victimized.
"Their IT people should have known better," Kessler said after reviewing a copy of the search warrant Thursday. "It sounds like any kid could have done this."

In one case investigated by Kessler's firm, thieves used computer software transmitted by e-mail to monitor financial information input by the chief financial officer of an Ohio insurance firm. Once they had the information, they diverted insurance payments to their bank account. About $1 million was stolen.
At least one address listed for the perpetrators in an affidavit filed with the warrant appears to be false. While it lists a Duncan N. Ongaga living on the second floor at 18 Union Ave. in Irvington, N.J., Irvington police detective Chris Jenkins on Thursday said the address is for a church -- and there's no second floor. Irvington police have no record of someone by that name.

John Reidhead, the director of the Utah Division of Finance, on Wednesday said his division has added procedures to verify direct deposit information and made other changes to prevent future fraud.

The search warrant, made public this week in Salt Lake City's 3rd District Court, said someone in August obtained a vendor number for the University of Utah's design and construction department. They then forged the signature of the department's director and submitted paperwork to the state of Utah changing the department's bank account information.

Fraudsters logged onto a state Web site and submitted invoices to the state on behalf of the campus department. When the state paid the invoices, the money went to a Bank of America account in Texas.
The thieves reaped $2.5 million before the bank called the state to inquire why such large payments were going to the account.

The search warrant says the Texas account was opened by a man with a Minnesota driver's license. The warrant also makes reference to a truck driver, and a search of business records shows another name in the search warrants has a registered trucking company in Arlington, Texas.
Kessler said the thieves may have recruited intermediaries to open the accounts and transfer the money. The account holders may not have participated in the theft itself or known where the money came from, Kessler said.

Once the money moved to Texas, the warrant says, several checks were written to various people.
Attempts to contact any of the people listed in the search warrant Thursday as receiving or transferring money were unsuccessful.

Once the fraud was discovered, a Texas bank froze $1.8 million of the stolen funds. It's unclear how much of the remaining money has been recovered. The Attorney General's Office has declined to comment on the investigation or any arrests that may have been made in connection with it.

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Nigerian web scam bilked Utah out of $2.5M
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »
them nigerians doin this fuh decades.they finally hit an appropriate target.that's ah lick.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Letter from Ivory Coast!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »
i get this in mih email this morning.

sound like a good deal eh?

>From stella moroba.....
Avenue 16 Rue 13
Treichville Abidjan
Ivory coast

Please Permit me to inform you of my mind, Because I have make up
my mind to write to you this way. however is not mandatory nor will
I in any manner compel you to honour against your will in my earnest search for a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem.With my believe in God that you will never let me down.

I am a 22 years old lady now, i was born on the 1of january 1986 to
the family of moroba and my father name is Joseph he is a very
wealthy gold and cocoa  merchant who based in ACCRA   and  ABIDJAN
respectively,  and my mothers name is Sheila.and  I am there only
child.well when i was a kid i went to a private schools and things
were going on well for me and my parents
 my mother died  on the 21ST  october 1995, My father took me  so special because i  am motherless. and he shower all his love on me and promised me that he will never have another woman because he did not want me for any problem.but has fate his my father got dead last year.but before  the death of my father on the
12th  june 2007 in a private hospital here  in Abidjan,

he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sumof $9.500 000 (Nine million five hundred thousand united states dollars) in a bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire. meanwhile that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, such as;real estate investment or stock
market
 investment. Plesae, i am honourably soliciting your
kind assistance as follows. 

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund  ,since i am 22yearsold..
3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my
educational career and to   procure me a residential permit in your
country.   

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of
compensation for your effort after the successful transfering of
these fund to your nominated account overseas.Please i will be very
happy if this transaction will be concluded with in seven (7)
working days from now.I am expecting to hear from you as soon as
possible,Please if you are interested answer me on my private address  :stella_moroba1988@yahoo.fr

I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
May Almighty God bless you as you do care for an orphan like me.
With my best regard,

>From Stella Moroba 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter from Ivory Coast!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 11:27:37 AM »
I tired win lottery in Hong Kong, England, Holland, Belgium and Spain.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 11:54:29 AM »
2 in one day! i just win $5 M US from heiniken!!!

HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAnthonie Van Dijckerweg,11077 Me Amsterdam,Netherlands. This is to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of HeinekenInternational Promotion as one of the final 10 lucky recipient selectedworldwide to receive a total sum of ($5,000,000.00 USD) each in this yearHeineken Online E-mail Lottery Promotion,held on the 10th of October 2009 The Heineken Online E-mail Lottery Promotion was based on random selectionexercises of database of E-mail addresses on internet websites worldwideand the globe divided into Zones,were your E-mail ID credited toRef No:HIP/56B-672GH/L and winning No:11.28.48.34.44.14 won you the prize.You are hereby notified that yours falls to our AFRICA Zone hence you areto be paid by our African Zonal Centre. You are advise to immediately file for claims by contacting our assignedPromotion Manager via email,including the below details.___________________________________PROMOTION MANAGER:NAME: Mr.Van JanssenE-mail: claimsdept@heineken-int.comTel No: +310703829143___________________________________ 1.Full Name:_______3.Sex:_____________2.Address:_________4.Marital Status:_________5.Age:_________6.Occupation:_________7.Nationality:_________8.Telephone.No:_________9.Winning Zone:_________10.Your Ref No:/winning No:_______ NOTE:This promotion was designed to encourage Our International consumers WorldWide for their kind patronage and the world at large. All informations is strictly confidential and will only be used for itpurpose. Best Of Luck,MR. SAR SNIJDERLOTTERY COORDINATOR.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »
so anybody else getting the phone calls from the congo and when u answer they hang up?
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
i does real fuk with them,it reach so far i talk to ah widow and she son.her lawyers  wanted my acc. info,so i told them IRS investigatin meh business acounts and i'll have to open another,it all boil dong to,i got them to send me some money,$3,900.00,still have the check someway in meh car.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Help a brother out.....he lost in space :-))))))))))
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 11:59:01 PM »
 FAWWWWWKKKKKKKK....the only thing dumber than the audacity of this letter, is that they have people dumb enough to fall for dis. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl:
----------------------------

Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
av NIKKE LINDQVIST den 2004-04-19 ·
View comments
Comments
i 419ERS @EN, ISCAMS @EN
This must be the most innovative 419 mail ever sent out! I didn’t get it myself, but actually picked it up via the Museum of Hoaxes, and The Register. It’s by far the best 419 story I’ve ever come across (and I do hope it’s not invented by the guys at The Register…)

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>