April 24, 2024, 09:17:06 AM

Author Topic: MANNING MUM ON CHURCH  (Read 15446 times)

AirMan

Re: MANNING MUM ON CHURCH
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »
Manning has a right to his religious choice.  Manning has the RIGHT to a spirit advisor if he so desires.  The church was given land, once state funds not using, I good with it...all dem odder churches etc does get state lands.

Sat only damn fast to say that it cyar compare to hinduism etc...real damn fass in fact..

IS the woman on Manning Cabinet?  If she is not, den he have every damn right to let her consult and guide him if he so wishes.

Anybody ever question Manning on where he worship, which religion he belong to, whether or not it right or wrong for him to have a spiritual advisor??  NO!!....steups!!

Friggin red herring he throwing in the mix to confuse the issues.....let we start with this one for example....

What were the terms of the work permits for them Chinese to come here?  Dem could just go and do PJ's just so, just so?  If yes, then I want some to build meh house.  How I could arrange that?
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »
Manning has a right to his religious choice.  Manning has the RIGHT to a spirit advisor if he so desires.  The church was given land, once state funds not using, I good with it...all dem odder churches etc does get state lands.

Sat only damn fast to say that it cyar compare to hinduism etc...real damn fass in fact..

IS the woman on Manning Cabinet?  If she is not, den he have every damn right to let her consult and guide him if he so wishes.
I agree totally. My problem is the attempt to evade the actual issue by claiming religious persecution and proceeding on an emotional tangent that was clearly divisive in intent.

Furthermore the granting of State Lands is not a secret. The benefactor(s) should have been revealed a long time ago. Additionally the public has the right to know the relationship between the government and the benefactor.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 08:00:55 AM »

I agree totally. My problem is the attempt to evade the actual issue by claiming religious persecution and proceeding on an emotional tangent that was clearly divisive in intent.

Furthermore the granting of State Lands is not a secret. The benefactor(s) should have been revealed a long time ago. Additionally the public has the right to know the relationship between the government and the benefactor.

Yeah the problem is the lack of transparency. When you in government you have to not just be free of nepotism or seeking self interest but to ensure that you do everything to be seen as being free of seeking self interest.

If this was above the board (and I am not sayingthat it wasn’t) Manning should have notified the public when the land grant was in progress. That is full disclosure and is the only way to be seen as operating above board because it is being honest with the public.

Manning’s problem is that he didn’t want to face any public backlash or censure. But if he knows he is doing the right thing and giving the church is a fair decision then he has to decide if it is worth the political capital to give the land.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 11:22:04 AM »

Anybody ever question Manning on where he worship, which religion he belong to, whether or not it right or wrong for him to have a spiritual advisor??  NO!!....steups!!

Friggin red herring he throwing in the mix to confuse the issues.....let we start with this one for example....

What were the terms of the work permits for them Chinese to come here?  Dem could just go and do PJ's just so, just so?  If yes, then I want some to build meh house.  How I could arrange that?

Yes if you read the thread or followed the news reports and Martin Daly's editorial in the papers instead of jumping on the I hate Manning Bandwagon blindly you would have known that Sat Maraj saying Manning's religion does not hold the same significance as older more established religions.  ANd that Manning showing favoritism to his religion...!

For Jah Gol, does the state openly disclose land grants to religious bodies?  Is there a precedence for this?  I am not sure there is so I am asking.  My BIGGEST problems with Manning's Government is that they do things without first eductaing the public about the reasons and benefits etc.  There is high handedness.  Added to that is Manning's arrogance!

He must go!

JDB, Obama has his spiritual advisor, Bush had his, Reagan had many.  MOST US Presidents have consulted with Billy Graham.

Manning as PM moves like he owns T&T naD HE ALONE KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY.  hE IS DESTROYING THE pnm!  If he remains at the helm of the PNM Kamala and Jack will rape them next elections unless something drastic happens to their side.

When a leader thinks he has been specifically ordained by God to rule/lead, then that is a dangerous thing.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »

Yes if you read the thread or followed the news reports and Martin Daly's editorial in the papers instead of jumping on the I hate Manning Bandwagon blindly you would have known that Sat Maraj saying Manning's religion does not hold the same significance as older more established religions.  ANd that Manning showing favoritism to his religion...!

For Jah Gol, does the state openly disclose land grants to religious bodies?  Is there a precedence for this?  I am not sure there is so I am asking.  My BIGGEST problems with Manning's Government is that they do things without first eductaing the public about the reasons and benefits etc.  There is high handedness.  Added to that is Manning's arrogance!

He must go!

JDB, Obama has his spiritual advisor, Bush had his, Reagan had many.  MOST US Presidents have consulted with Billy Graham.

Manning as PM moves like he owns T&T naD HE ALONE KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY.  hE IS DESTROYING THE pnm!  If he remains at the helm of the PNM Kamala and Jack will rape them next elections unless something drastic happens to their side.

When a leader thinks he has been specifically ordained by God to rule/lead, then that is a dangerous thing.
When the Spiritual Baptiste people received state lands for their facility it was announced publicly.

"in 1991 the Government of Trinidad and Tobago under Prime Minister ANR Robinson , which Government included Dr Rambachan and Mr Winston Dookeran , granted to the NCIC 15 acres of land specifically for the purpose of developing the Divali Nagar facility and for other community activities. The continued growth of the project has prompted the current Government to approve the grant of another 15 acres of land immediately north of this site ."
http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=20081017113117661

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 01:12:15 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »

He must go!

Correction then....   I    never questioned Manning's religion, who he worship, whether he doing it on a Monday, Tuesday, Sunday, Saturday, in a school, in a church, on a footbal field under a tent...In fact let me venture to say I want to believe a majority of the population shares my view......I really eh care for anything that comes out of Sat Maraj's mouth.  As for Martin Daly, I'd have to read his editorial before I comment on what he said cuz ah I've never seen him in the same light as Sat Maraj....

That said, ah still waiting on the goodly pastor to adress just that one issue ah raise (he and the christian with a big C cuz she said it)......let we just start with that.

Further, we at least agree on one thing, the sooner this arrogant man leaves office the better for all ah we!!!......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
Anyway it was for political reasons and patronage that is why day was made public.

Many, Many times grants, etc, are given and only,a s in ONLY disclosed during Budget presentations!

Manning eh do nutten wrong if he sought Cabinet approval, what he did was stupid in dat he shoulda make it well known so he enemies could not ah make commess like dey doing now.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 02:06:04 PM »
Anyway it was for political reasons and patronage that is why day was made public.

Many, Many times grants, etc, are given and only,a s in ONLY disclosed during Budget presentations!

Manning eh do nutten wrong if he sought Cabinet approval, what he did was stupid in dat he shoulda make it well known so he enemies could not ah make commess like dey doing now.

EXACTLY!!!  It was the same blasted thing did get mih vex with Gary....just be straight with people and stop taking we for complete fools.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »

EXACTLY!!!  It was the same blasted thing did get mih vex with Gary....just be straight with people and stop taking we for complete fools.....

No matter what Patrick do peeps go talk they just eh like Patos because he arrogant yayda yada yada. So Patos should ah not say nutten. He say what happen peeps eh blieve him. So I woulda just let d peeps blieve what dey want because at d end of d day peeps go blieve what they want. In TNT it eh have no rational discourse is picong all d time.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2010, 04:49:17 AM »
Nah, nah Weary.....Patos playing the arse with he....and he is arrogant to the point where PNMites cyar stand it anymore so who is me??....that rant in Parliament was to serve what purpose??  for example (not verbatim)

"There were two journalists who got a spiritual experience at the church site when they went there.  I am giving them 7 days to tell us about the experience.  I know about it and they know about it and I want to tell the nation about it....."

What hell is that about??!!....you use up 53 mins of Parliament time to tell we that piece a crap among other thing...steups!!!....the man clearly losing it....

Look the sooner Patos throw he frame the better!!....but not before he explain how dem Chinese reach there and dats just the tip of the iceberg.....
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 04:53:38 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2010, 08:45:26 AM »
The chinese is a point of contention?  lol  As far as I remember they are PRIVATE contractors hired by the government...so they cyar get ah wuk elsewhere?  Once the People ah T&T eh paying for it....whats the issue?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2010, 10:36:49 AM »
The chinese is a point of contention?  lol  As far as I remember they are PRIVATE contractors hired by the government...so they cyar get ah wuk elsewhere?  Once the People ah T&T eh paying for it....whats the issue?

hhhhhmmmm.....they can work here normal, normal??  They didn't come under conditions of work permits of some kind??  So they could just come move een and take over the jobs of locals??  Just so, just so??  How come the wider public didn't know they could hire them to do private jobs??  I want a few to build my house.....how I could arrange that?? Who to check Calder??  The Christian with a big C??  Who??

Just like Gary, if Manning had just come right out at the start and tell Jack he lying and put some clarity to the whole situation that would be the end of that....but noooooooo, since all ah we out here is arse and only HE knows best, we have to take he BS....steups!!.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »
lol

AirMan

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2010, 11:36:11 AM »
IRO says no religious persecution in T&T ..http://ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=18752

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »
IRO says no religious persecution in T&T ..http://ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=18752

The only people to cry religious persecution are the Hindus!  And to some extent they are correct!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:07 PM »
Nah, nah Weary.....Patos playing the arse with he....and he is arrogant to the point where PNMites cyar stand it anymore so who is me??....that rant in Parliament was to serve what purpose??  for example (not verbatim)

"There were two journalists who got a spiritual experience at the church site when they went there.  I am giving them 7 days to tell us about the experience.  I know about it and they know about it and I want to tell the nation about it....."

What hell is that about??!!....you use up 53 mins of Parliament time to tell we that piece a crap among other thing...steups!!!....the man clearly losing it....

Look the sooner Patos throw he frame the better!!....but not before he explain how dem Chinese reach there and dats just the tip of the iceberg.....

If he say chpter and verse peeps already make up dey mind. Dat is how we iz ent it was Oma money peeps blieve dat so u g blieve what u want 2 blieve.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

AirMan

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »
(Video) Church Goers DEFEND the Prime Minister !..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ie5ttUvbhWw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ie5ttUvbhWw</a>
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:55:50 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
contractor denies the info in the email

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwo7KAdkmEM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwo7KAdkmEM</a>
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:56:29 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »
^^ Videos proper now

1]; } ?>