March 28, 2024, 02:53:59 AM

Author Topic: MANNING MUM ON CHURCH  (Read 15373 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
MANNING MUM ON CHURCH
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

MANNING MUM ON CHURCH
Jack charges Chinese building private structure:
Juhel Browne jbrowne@trinidadexpress.com

Opposition Chief Whip Jack Warner displayed a large photograph in the Parliament yesterday, of what he claims is a ’private church’ being built by Chinese workers from Shanghai, and asked Prime Minister Patrick Manning if it is being built with taxpayers’ money.

Warner claimed the church is being built in the Heights of Guanapo, east of Arima.

He made the allegation during yesterday’s sitting of the House of Representatives at the Red House, Port of Spain, during his contribution to the debate on the bill meant to establish the controversial Trinidad and Tobago Revenue Authority (TTRA).

The allegation came in response to comments made earlier in the debate by Culture Minister, Marlene McDonald, that the legislation will allow the Government to capture the revenue it is losing from the existing system that governs tax and duties collection.

Warner said he had received the photograph in his ’small post box’ after he returned home from a trip abroad on Thursday.

’Mr Speaker, this picture, I’m told, is a picture of a church being built in Guanapo Heights by some Shanghai Chinese. I’m told, Mr Speaker, I ask the question, this is the issue, I ask the question, is this where the money is designed to go,’ Warner said.

He then said ’if’ the information he received is correct ’can the Prime Minister’ confirm or deny it.

’Can the PM tell this House whether, of course, ... he knows anything about this church. Mr Prime Minister, can you tell us, please?’ Warner asked.

Manning did not rise to his feet to respond.

’Oh you wouldn’t answer, okay,’ Warner said.

He later alleged the church is being built with taxpayers’ money.

’Tell us, Mr Prime Minister, if it is not taxpayers’ money, with whose money? Tell us?’ Warner asked.

Again, Manning did not respond.

Speaking to reporters during the tea-break of yesterday’s Lower House sitting, Warner recalled Manning had once said he planned to take up preaching after politics.

On October 13, 2006, Manning revealed his plan to preach when his political career comes to an end in an article written by Marie Y. Thibault, editor-in-chief of The Tech, the newspaper of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Boston, USA.

The interview was published in the form of a Q&A and near the end of it, Thibault, who is identified as TT (The Tech), asked Manning, who is identified as PM, what he intended to do after his political career has ended. Manning told Thibault that his life in politics had motivated him to become a full-time preacher. He also told The Tech that he would not die in office.

Warner told reporters yesterday that the site where the alleged church is being built already has security on it.

’I know the guy (who sent him the photograph) went to get pictures, they have security who ran them off ... from the land. In fact, they got T&TEC connection which they should not have gotten, which they were instructed to be given connection and all these things I was told in a letter in my postbox,’ Warner said.

He said Manning’s lack of response to his questions about it in the Parliament has raised even more questions about the structure.

’He has me now thinking some more. All he had to do, I was giving him a chance to answer, all he had to do was stand up and say that is not correct, that it is a nonsense, it is a fabrication, it is arrant nonsense and all he had to do was tell me all of that and I would have sat down. I gave him a chance to say so and the fact that he didn’t respond now, of course, put some bells on me and now I will send back an official person to investigate and get some pictures,’ Warner said.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MANNING MUM ON CHURCH
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 01:01:25 AM »
warner talking about money?  Im shocked

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 06:54:42 AM »
Patos, watch yuhself pardna... JW eh palancing, he's a licensed dustbin terrier now.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 10:39:28 AM »
lol / steupse.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Using state land and state funds in this shady way to construct a church building is horrendous.An allegation like that should be met with a prompt denial.Not a word from them, steups.  I kinda tired....

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 05:18:38 AM »
PM AND A SEERWOMAN
Links in mystery church in Arima revealed
Wednesday, February 24th 2010
Trinidad Express

MYSTERY: Prime Minister Patrick Manning has so far offered no comment on the mysterious church called "Jesus The Light of This World Ministries" in Guanapo, Arima, but a three-way link is emerging-that of Manning, the church and a faceless seerwoman.

New details have emerged about the mystery church being constructed in the Heights of Guanapo to which Prime Minister Patrick Manning has been linked but about which he remains so silent.

Work may have begun in January of this year, but the Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (UDeCOTT) had hired two local firms some four years ago to do design and engineering works on the project, according to an exclusive TV6 report last night. UDeCOTT has denied it’s responsible for the project, but key people in engineering and architecture say otherwise. Furthermore, there appears to be what sources describe as a shocking link among the church, the prime minister and a spiritual woman.

TV6 last night stated it had confirmed that controversial State-owned UDeCOTT is the State organisation hired by Prime Minister Patrick Manning himself to construct the multi-million-dollar mystery church up in Guanapo Heights in Arima.

’TV6 investigations have found out that back in 2005, the project was conceptualised by the prime minister himself. Back then, he contracted UDeCOTT to execute design and engineering jobs. The UDeCOTT team, which was led by its controversial executive chairman Calder Hart, then hired two top, respected local firms to do these engineering and design works,’ the report stated.

These were Tragarete Road-based engineers Consulting Engineers Partnerships, CEP and Maraval-based architects Design Collaborative Limited. These firms, TV6 News indicated, had actually prepared the design of the church, but when it came to executing the project, they were told at the last minute they would not be used any more.

Instead, Chinese firm Shanghai Construction Limited was hired to do the job and has, so far, been executing works on the controversial project. UDeCOTT has, so far, denied that it’s behind the construction, but the company is yet to comment on its role regarding its commissioning of the design of the church.

TV6 News reported in its exposé of this apparent ’secret project’ that the church is being constructed on State lands up in Arima.

According to sources, the projected cost of the project is close to $20 million. Residents of the area have said they observed Manning on the site last year. The church, reportedly to be called ’The Lighthouse of the Lord Jesus Christ’ had its cornerstone laid on December 30, 2005 by Reverend Juliana Pena.

TV6 said its sources have confirmed she is a spiritual adviser to the prime minister. Sources say her correct name is Juliana Pierre Devenish, and she hails from Arima.

This was the woman who American televangelist Benny Hinn claimed to have been introduced by Manning during his crusades in Trinidad in 2006. On international television, Hinn had criticised Manning for claiming the woman had a special gift. Hinn had said then that Manning told him: ’I want her to pray for you and give you the Word. ’I take her with me everywhere,’ he (Manning) said. ’God speaks to me through her. She’s been a great blessing to my Government.’ And I’m (Hinn) thinking: ’you foolish man’!’ Hinn’s rebuke of Manning was raised in the Parliament by then Oropouche MP Roodal Moonilal, who made fun of the prime minister.

Manning later stated he had forgiven Hinn for the ’inaccurate statements’ he made about events that transpired during a meeting at the Crowne Plaza in 2006.

TV6 said it was told that the woman travels, at taxpayers’ expense and afforded diplomatic courtesies, with the prime minister on foreign trips. She goes a day or two before Manning actually lands in his destination to determine whether the prime minister is spiritually safe, TV6 was informed.

TV6 said it was also told by insiders that she was commissioned to visit Zimbabwe last year as a special envoy of the Trinidad and Tobago Government, but this was never made public. Manning has, so far, refused to comment on this entire issue. He has publicly said though that when he retires from politics, he wants to be a full-time preacher in the born-again Christian faith.

The issue of the church was raised in Parliament last Friday by UNC MP Jack Warner. Warner displayed a large photograph of the church and asked Manning whether it was being built with taxpayers’ money. Warner repeatedly called on Manning to respond, but the prime minister failed to do so. Warner later noted that Manning’s lack of response to his queries raised even more questions about the church.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »
Some nice comess brewing here. :-X
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 09:49:18 AM »
 :rotfl:  and u know what? chances r nothing would come of this situation if anything in the article is true

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 10:35:32 AM »
:rotfl:  and u know what? chances r nothing would come of this situation if anything in the article is true

When UNC was in power Karim UNC Chairman wife is alledge that she get church build by d govt. So not 1 tink go happen
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 06:03:57 PM »
Using state land and state funds in this shady way to construct a church building is horrendous.An allegation like that should be met with a prompt denial.Not a word from them, steups.  I kinda tired....

There have been MANY, MANY instances of the government using state funds and state lands to build not just churches but also mosques, and temples.

That said, he should talk about ti openly and he should resign as political leader of the PNM asap.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 01:29:20 AM »
di man build he own house, he build he own entertainment center alyuh eh say nothing now allyuh vexs wid di man because he building he own church. Manning tek dem money and build yu own thing eh bredda . jes doh let panday get back in power cause yu guh have to build yu own Freeking jail too!!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 05:09:41 AM »
Rift in church at Guanapo Heights
MICHELLE LOUBON
Published: 25 Feb 2010
Trinidad Guardian

Juliana Pena has grabbed headlines as the “seerwoman” for Prime Minister Patrick Manning. But for a small group of worshippers at the Jesus the Light of This World Ministries on Cemetery Street, Heights of Guanapo, Arima, she was once a founding member of their church and a member of their congregation. The Light of This World Ministries is located a stone’s throw from the site of the construction of the now contentious church, named Lighthouse Ministries of Christ. They view Pena as a “born again Christian” and not a “seerwoman”. Around 2007, a rift broke out and Pena left taking some members of the congregation. In 2004, Pena pioneered worship services there. Pausing from their midday service yesterday, evangelist Shirlain Fermin said: “Over here is Jesus The Light of this World Ministries and over there is Lighthouse Ministries of Christ.

“Reverend Pena took some of the members of the church and left. Their church is going up over there. She adios out of town. We remained here.” Fermin said there were plans in the mix to build the church. “Reverend Pena had all the designs and plans for the buildings. The plans were made out. The contractors knew about it since 2006. It was already going to be done. But it is now taking place,” added Fermin. She also said she had recently returned from Boston, USA. Quizzed on whether she knew PM Manning or he was known to Pena, Fermin admitted she never really interacted with him like Pena. However, she said: “The Lord has him with us. Not in the services but in the spiritual realm.
“I was in the same building with him but I didn’t interact with him. He has been with us at services in Chaguanas and Calvary Revival Centre,” added Fermin. Questioned about whether they had seen PM Manning on the site, Fermin said: “Long ago he visited. Since it has been in the news he has not visited.” Fermin said Pena was mixed, African and East Indian descent, with curly hair, about five feet, four inches tall and of a thick-slim built. Before the rift, she said, Pena laid the cornerstone for the church. Back then, they knew she rented in Arima but they were not sure where she now lived.

A sense of pride registered when she described Fermin as a “travelling international missionary”. She said: “She is now like a travelling international missionary. Wherever the Lord leads, she goes there. “She has been to Africa, Phillipines, meeting with presidents and doing the Lord’s work. She goes to different places. She has no home.” Fermin said the Lord was now raising up a new work. Their church services are on the second floor of the building, she said.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 06:11:42 AM »
di man build he own house, he build he own entertainment center alyuh eh say nothing now allyuh vexs wid di man because he building he own church. Manning tek dem money and build yu own thing eh bredda . jes doh let panday get back in power cause yu guh have to build yu own Freeking jail too!!!!!!

war

You is ah clown, seriously, Panday get back in power?  steups, how?  He having ah coup?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 07:23:17 AM »

There have been MANY, MANY instances of the government using state funds and state lands to build not just churches but also mosques, and temples.

That said, he should talk about ti openly and he should resign as political leader of the PNM asap.

Yuh first statement had meh worried because I though t yuh was going to bat for Manning on party lines.

I imagine that a political leader claiming that God speaks to him through a priestess is a big turn off to you.

I actually didn’t know that Hinn and Manning fall out and that it was brought up as far back as 2006. By my rules he in power 4 years to long already. Any political leader leading people based on his personal faith is a jackass.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 08:51:37 AM »
Quote for the Truth ^
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 08:58:28 AM »

Yuh first statement had meh worried because I though t yuh was going to bat for Manning on party lines.

I imagine that a political leader claiming that God speaks to him through a priestess is a big turn off to you.

I actually didn’t know that Hinn and Manning fall out and that it was brought up as far back as 2006. By my rules he in power 4 years to long already. Any political leader leading people based on his personal faith is a jackass.

EVERY political leader leads people on his personal faith in some way or the other.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 09:02:53 AM »
I thought it was ah African lady ,he had dealing for him .let them gor head with them thing .

before the church open watch .....
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:23:39 AM by Quags »

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 09:06:13 AM »
When a political leader believes with all his being that he is ordained by God to lead.....that nation is real shit.

Look at what is going on in Trinidad now.

Manning eh listening to anyone at all, becasue he have God talking to him through some Preacher woman.

Jeezan ages!

MANNING SHOULD LEAVE THE PNM NOW!!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 09:15:09 AM »
EVERY political leader leads people on his personal faith in some way or the other.

In some way or another to be sure, but it is a matter of how much. It is no surprise that the most Bible-thumpy or Koran-adhering politicians are the ones that serve their constituents' needs the least. It is generally incongruous to be devoutly serving the interests of a singular religious canon and serving the interests of a constituency that does not share those beliefs.

I probably mis-spoke though. I should specifiy that I refer to being guided overtly by religion, so much so that it plays a role in policy.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161600283

A longtime friend of pastors
Richard Charan Editor South Bureau

Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s long history with pastors, and a prophetess, dates back 23 years, when a political baptism - the PNM losing 33 to 3 at the polls-led to a religious baptism.
His born-again date was the final day of 1987, when he and wife Hazel converted at the Woodbrook Pentecostal Church.
The Mannings remained close with church pastor Turnel Nelson until his death in 2006.

Since leaving his Anglican roots, Manning has associated with several holymen representing a flock of close to 100,000 Christians. His belief is so profound that for several years, while living in San Fernando, he was friends with pastor Dennis Lalla and tutored in Bible studies by Pastor Carlyle Chankersingh, whose multi-million-dollar church at Prince of Wales Street, San Fernando, among the largest in Trinidad, is nearing completion. The church is around the corner from Manning’s San Fernando East constituency office.

Pastor Chankersingh’s church has moved from King’s Wharf basement location to its present site and is similar to the spiritual rise of another Manning associate, Pastor Vishnu Lutchmansingh, a man who emerged around the turn of the century with a claim that he was worth more than $1 trillion, because one Buford Keaton, allegedly a multi-billionaire of Kentucky, USA, had named Lutchmansingh the sole beneficiary in his will.
Lutchmansingh said then that he would use some of the money to pay off the country’s $30 billion national debt. Manning at least twice attended Lutchmansingh’s launch of his book ’From Poverty to Prosperity’ at the Hilton Hotel and at the church in Marabella. On August 18, 2002, Manning addressed Lutchmansingh’s congregation at the Faith Sanctuary Ministries, Marabella.
He said Lutchmansingh’s achievements were an inspiration to him to rededicate himself to the task of providing good, proper and dynamic leadership.

Around the same time, Manning appointed Donna Carter to the post of Minister of Ecclesiastic Affairs in the Office of the Prime Minister, a position had lasted more than a year before Carter was resigned to be High Commissioner to South Africa.
Lutchmansingh called on Manning for help when the State dismantled his church built on State lands in Central Trinidad. Manning refused to help.
Lutchmansingh has since been charged with 88 counts of fraud in connect with his trillion-dollar claim.

Manning also sought spiritual guidance from Rose Foundation founder Sterling Belgrove, and Pastor Peter Regis and Pastor Levi Duncan.
Belgrove once occupied an office at Whitehall, where the Office of the Prime Minister was located but no longer has close connections with the Mannings, the Express was told.

Manning’s Cabinet is now blessed with two men close to the church, former Roman Catholic priest Kennedy Swaratsingh and former principal and preacher Fitzgerald Jeffrey.

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 06:59:16 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_opinion?id=161601646

PM's dust in our face
Opinion - Express Editorial

One week, and a 53-minute Patrick Manning extravaganza later, the web of mystery and suspicion enmeshing the now-infamous church being built at the Heights of Guanapo is no nearer to being dispelled.
Fascination fastened upon not so much the photo of construction displayed in Parliament by MP Jack Warner as on Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s stolid silence when asked to explain.

Why couldn’t the Prime Minister simply stand up in the House, say what he knew, confirming or denying allegations stated or implied, and refer the questioner to other likely sources? Avoiding direct answer, Mr Manning instead tried ridicule, characterising Mr Warner as a ’monkey’.

Trinidad and Tobago refused to dismiss the church-building project by Chinese workers, in the dusty Heights of Guanapo, as just monkey business. State land was involved; the relevant dealings of a wide range of public officials, agencies and authorities were called into question.

Taking their cue from Mr Manning, officials, agencies and authorities more or less stonewalled, reluctant to be dragged into a matter about which they must have been advised their role is not to wonder why. Official bodies whose involvement was cited in the Guanapo Heights mystery church, included WASA and T&TEC. Moreover, the Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation, the Town and Country Planning Division and the Commissioner of State Lands must have been other bureaucratic stops along the way of a long and winding paper trail. It emerged from media reporting that the Cabinet Minister responsible for lands was also involved and, at the Cabinet, Mr Manning himself.

The Prime Minister has now admitted his own visit to the site, thus signalling clear interest in the project, either in his official or in his personal capacity. Only now, the country knows what Mr Manning could simply have said in response to Mr Warner on February 19: that his interest is personal, as an adherent to the faith, and as a faith-based supplicant to the pastor. The manner of his reply told more of his attitude toward transparency, straight dealing and plain talk than did the content.

The medium of his message communicated a moral breach of Parliamentary privilege. Mr Manning inflicted a lengthy rant-and-rave on members showing up for a Private Members’ day. In that single, signal, act, he demonstrated readiness to bend official rules to suit his personal convenience. Nor did his content put this darkly intriguing matter to rest. To the contrary, listeners hear Mr Manning protesting too much. His targeting of straw men (as in his ludicrously overblown claim of ’religious persecution’) disturbingly suggests the Prime Minister was raising dust in the face of the public only to affect their ability to see.

A flavour of Pharisaic hypocrisy overpowered his pious protestations favouring equity in state dealing with religions. It was his administration that was found guilty by the Privy Council of inequality of treatment of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha in its application for a radio licence.

Trinidad and Tobago refuses to be browbeaten into silence by any bible-thumping Prime Minister.

uuuuuummm the PNMites on this forum, all yuh pull this man aside and talk to him nah.....I listened to this man Friday and he clearly losing it.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 08:36:12 AM »
DELUSIONS OF A DICTATOR , OR A WANNA BE ONE.

typical behavior
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »

Manning told Thibault that his life in politics had motivated him to become a full-time preacher. He also told The Tech that he would not die in office.

Well, on a more positive future note
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »
Where Mr. Trinity Cross?!?!

He up in Guanapo mixing mortar ah wha.

Més que un club.

AirMan

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 03:59:52 PM »
Video of Manning dismisses alleged connection with Church...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9LtfZz445A
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:01:39 PM by AirMan »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 05:12:35 PM »

watch yu speech Manning boyfrined dem in here guh crucify yuh..
war

DELUSIONS OF A DICTATOR , OR A WANNA BE ONE.

typical behavior
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
He 's lost his mind.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »
....come bet, if they call elections tomorrow morning...... :-\ Ya done know!!!

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »
Manning has a right to his religious choice.  Manning has the RIGHT to a spirit advisor if he so desires.  The church was given land, once state funds not using, I good with it...all dem odder churches etc does get state lands.

Sat only damn fast to say that it cyar compare to hinduism etc...real damn fass in fact..

IS the woman on Manning Cabinet?  If she is not, den he have every damn right to let her consult and guide him if he so wishes.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »
"The Greater Ebenezer New Revival Tree of Life Institutional Double Rock on the Side of the Road to Jericho Missionary Baptist Church of Zion Heights of Guanapo..... Rimaaaaa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hhaNxnSmA&feature=related

Doh ask no answers!!

1]; } ?>