March 18, 2024, 07:58:45 PM

Author Topic: Ronaldinho Highlights  (Read 23261 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Ronaldinho Highlights
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:02:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ</a>

Check out the defender on 5:21
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:09:29 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho and Pato v Bari
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »
That defender lost footing and was scrambling to find his balance with that beat, my boy went de wrong way and all yes. For the AC games I've seen this year, Ronaldinho has set up about 80% of the goals and this man is not on the top 10 playmakers in the world ::)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 07:54:05 AM »
WAIT NAH!!
ALLYUH NOTICE HOW FAST DE MAN FOOT MOVE IN DE SLOW MO REPLAY?

De right foot fan de ball twice!! TWICE!! :rotfl:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 08:58:30 AM »
JESUS!!!

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »
it must be real hard for a defender to be trying yuh all to tackle and ah man beating yuh steady and only skinning he teeth to boot..

but i find all these highlights is always against a bari or catania or torino. i want to see a clip like this against man utd 2nd leg. I want to see gary neville and darren fletcher getting twist out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 09:28:19 AM »
it must be real hard for a defender to be trying yuh all to tackle and ah man beating yuh steady and only skinning he teeth to boot..

but i find all these highlights is always against a bari or catania or torino. i want to see a clip like this against man utd 2nd leg. I want to see gary neville and darren fletcher getting twist out.

I will post the highlights... he could do what he wanna do..once we progress...

He is back to his best though..but a RO16 in the CL and no trophies will be his season cuz we going to lock his ass down in OT

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 10:22:27 AM »
Every time i see meh boy Teeths play I have to wonder what the hell Dunga thinking
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »

I will post the highlights... he could do what he wanna do..once we progress...

He is back to his best though..but a RO16 in the CL and no trophies will be his season cuz we going to lock his ass down in OT

If allyuh pull a Everton performance again is a different story though.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 10:54:23 AM »
Every time i see meh boy Teeths play I have to wonder what the hell Dunga thinking

hahaha...Give Dunga a chance nah man lol

In all fairness, Dunga actually did pick him for a friendly against Italy a year ago.  His form and fitness (various niggling injuries) were dodgy during qualifiers and in addition to that Dunga probably didn't think it was in the player's best interest to be travelling back and forth for qualifiers while trying to gain fitness and get into a steady playing routine.  Not sure about this (have no clue acutally), but there's a possibility that he didn't make himself available for the CONFED Cup...Alotta players like to rest during the Summer.  So all in all he eh really getting dissed too much.  He's not in the squad for the next friendly which is a pity, but I imagine that if this form continues, he will get picked for the WC 2010 training camp/friendlies...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 11:22:17 AM »
Poor #15  :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »

Dude you eh see what Rio Ferdinand get in the CL or what?
Nuff twist up and a clear penalty
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »
 I repeat: http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=48289.msg643684#msg643684

Dem Italian mafia only sittin' up in de stands, shakin' dey head....must be cussin' dat is de Putchigee and dem colonize Brazil and not dey own forefathers!

In all fairness, Dunga actually did pick him for a friendly against Italy a year ago.  His form and fitness (various niggling injuries) were dodgy during qualifiers and in addition to that Dunga probably didn't think it was in the player's best interest to be travelling back and forth for qualifiers while trying to gain fitness and get into a steady playing routine.  Not sure about this (have no clue acutally), but there's a possibility that he didn't make himself available for the CONFED Cup...Alotta players like to rest during the Summer.  So all in all he eh really getting dissed too much.  He's not in the squad for the next friendly which is a pity, but I imagine that if this form continues, he will get picked for the WC 2010 training camp/friendlies...

I only hope yuh right about Dunga.....but I think I heard on FSC that this is their last friendly b4 SA.....I just hope he and Pato don't pick up no injuries and continue in this form.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »
it must be real hard for a defender to be trying yuh all to tackle and ah man beating yuh steady and only skinning he teeth to boot..but i find all these highlights is always against a bari or catania or torino. i want to see a clip like this against man utd 2nd leg. I want to see gary neville and darren fletcher getting twist out.

... and it must be even harder to know that you're going to feature prominently in every 'Dinho YouTube highlight reel for years to come.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 06:20:44 AM »
The press not helping. Even though they acknowledge that he is playing well, they quick to point out that in the big games he has not had the same influence and goes missing.
For that matter the same can be said of most of the Milan squad.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 09:29:09 AM »
In meh heart of all hearts I am hoping he is doing all this to keep Teeths on edge so he continues to improve and then picks him for SA

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:57 AM »
I repeat: http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=48289.msg643684#msg643684

Dem Italian mafia only sittin' up in de stands, shakin' dey head....must be cussin' dat is de Putchigee and dem colonize Brazil and not dey own forefathers!

I only hope yuh right about Dunga.....but I think I heard on FSC that this is their last friendly b4 SA.....I just hope he and Pato don't pick up no injuries and continue in this form.

Well I didn't know that- kinda surprised to be honest that between now and June Brazil will only play one friendly....oh well I guess we can only sit and hope. 

With Robinho sadly out of form, Kaka kinda indifferent and inconsistent and Luis Fabiano seeming to have little off and on injury problems I really hope that Dunga gives him a look.  Nilmar and Adriano are good fill-ins up top, but the creativity in the middle is still missing without a Dinho type figure.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 11:09:37 AM »
Creativity?

allyuh forget is Dunga we talking about.

Dunga want men to run back and defend. Arguably the only truly creative player in his Brazilian line-up is Robinho and still that creativity is being able to beat a few men or use individual skill.. not creative in terms of being able to thread and work the ball or build the play.

Brazil is very much a counter-attacking side built around Kaka so it would be interesting to see where Dinho would fit into that philosophy given the way he plays. But all the same, a world cup without Ronaldinho would be a loss to football on the whole.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »
Creativity?

allyuh forget is Dunga we talking about.

Dunga want men to run back and defend. Arguably the only truly creative player in his Brazilian line-up is Robinho and still that creativity is being able to beat a few men or use individual skill.. not creative in terms of being able to thread and work the ball or build the play.

Brazil is very much a counter-attacking side built around Kaka so it would be interesting to see where Dinho would fit into that philosophy given the way he plays. But all the same, a world cup without Ronaldinho would be a loss to football on the whole.

Brazil was actually more of a counterattacking team before Dunga came in.  I would classify them now as a stifling, ball winning team.  With Dunga in charge I think they keep the ball more than before.  They do thrive on discipline and their possession game is pretty rigid, with little bursts of individual flare from Robinho and a turn of speed from Kaka, so I agree they are not amongst the more flamboyant or creative Brazilian outfits we've seen. 

When Ronaldinho played against Italy in the friendly a year ago under Dunga, he fit in quite well, and he good dance around the Azzurri before they went up 2-0 and switched tactics.... and they didn't depend on the counter attack in that game.  When they beat England in the most recent friendly they didn't rely on the counter attack either- they dominated the ball from whistle to whistle....In the Confed Cup, Brazil wasn't a pure counter attacking team either.  I think Brazil is a dynamic enough team with the weapons to play different styles depending on the opposition, and in all honesty from what I've seen, their pure counter attacking style of play that we have gotten used to recently hasn't featured as much under Dunga as it did under Scolari and Parreira before him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 12:57:38 PM by kicker »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 01:42:48 PM »
Bucky is back!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »
He HAS to be in Brazil Squad! Plain and Simple. If Dunga leaves him out from the WC, Dunga is a c**t!

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »
Small change well said brother. Ah feeling lil better with that comment :rotfl:

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »
So if Yorke is the smiling assassin, Dinho is the smiling___________?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 07:27:10 AM »
this was the bucky and Pato show. THey ply well together and have a understanding. If dunga dont include them both then he is a asshole. Bucky is back 4 real.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 05:51:56 PM »
Breaking News: Ronaldhino caught brushing Dunga's wife dec 2008
unconfirmed report...

there is no other answer to why he isnt openly considering recalling the man. I dont know what dinho has to do again to earn a call up

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »
He just keeping him on he toes. De man hadda keep ripping up for the rest of the season......cuz.....he might or might not have any more champions league games left after the second leg. I eh worried....I highly doubt that out of a squad of 23....he cyar find a place fuh him.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 06:51:55 PM »
lol @ "bucky"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Ronaldinho Highlights
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYnDCYS0g18" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lYnDCYS0g18</a>
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:09:53 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 06:25:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ</a>

Jah this is ah boss vid. The def at 5:21 go need some physical therapy after that shake.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qG_wSt3C7LQ</a>

Jah this is ah boss vid. The def at 5:21 go need some physical therapy after that shake.
Check out the two Fiorentina defenders waiting in line to collect they breed at 2:31 in the next video.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 11:01:53 PM »
Jus contain and foul, doh push yuh foot cuz bucky will res it on yuh :nailbiting:

1]; } ?>