April 29, 2024, 07:58:27 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea Hood rats at it again this time is Ashley Cole lol  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Chelsea Hood rats at it again this time is Ashley Cole lol
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:37:20 AM »
Cheryl Cole: Ashley is like a stranger to me know

Cheryl Cole’s glittering career has put her at the pinnacle of the showbiz world,But the string of sordid allegations about husband Ashley have plunged her into the depths of despair.And those close to the 26-year-old X Factor judge are worried that the scandal is taking a terrible toll.

A source said: “Friends are becoming increasingly concerned for Cheryl.

“She is eating very little. She is beset with worry. And she is hardly sleeping.

“How much more can she take? She must be asking herself when will all these girls stop speaking out? Could she honestly ever trust Ashley again?

Cheryl is measured in everything she does and never takes decisions lightly.But he has made her look a complete fool and Cheryl knows it.

“She doesn’t now want to look a total mug by accepting his behaviour.”

The tearful Girls Aloud beauty told one friend: “I’ve had enough. It feels like there is no way back. I simply just don’t know which way to turn any more. He feels like he’s a stranger to me.”

Two new women came forward at the weekend to claim they had slept with Cole, who earns £100,000 a week.It means he is accused of bedding four different girls and sending indecent pictures of himself to another.

Cheryl, who flew to America last week, has put on a brave face in public. But in the privacy of her Los Angeles hotel room she is said to be so distraught friends are having to comfort her. Yesterday she emerged for a recording session in Santa Monica. On an earlier visit she had worn a T-shirt with the words “I left my heart in Beverly Hills”.

Meanwhile Cole is recovering from a broken ankle at home in Guildford, Surrey. Mum Susan is with him. American Ann Corbitt and model Alexandra Taylor yesterday became the latest women to claim they had slept with the defender.

He is said to have bedded Ann last July while Chelsea were on a US tour.The 28-year-old local government worker said Cole sent her an explicit picture of himself before sneaking her into the team hotel for unprotected sex.

She said: “I was very taken aback by how intimate he was and how needy he was. It was like having sex with a boyfriend, someone who loves you.

“Ashley took my clothes off and was incredibly attentive.He was a creative and adventurous lover. When we went to sleep he wanted to snuggle up close.”

“I don’t like sleeping like that and he made me too hot. But even when I moved to the other side of the bed Ashley still wanted to hold hands and have contact. It was very sweet.”

Ann said she was introduced to Cole, 29, by a friend at a Seattle hotel before Chelsea played a local team. Ann claimed she was not initially impressed by Cole and had no idea he was famous.But she said he was persistent and she ended up kissing him after a trip to a bar.When the evening was cut short because of a curfew imposed on the players, Cole allegedly begged her to go to his room.

Ann said that when she later asked him about using a condom Cole looked completely shocked.

She said: “He told me he couldn’t believe I asked.

“He said having a condom would suggest he was banking on sex.”

Ann claimed they had sex that night before falling asleep and then once again the next morning before she left.She claimed he did not reveal he was married and she only found out after checking him out on the internet.After Cole learned news of their alleged night together was about to leak out he is said to have panicked.

She said he he rang her repeatedly and even got Chelsea’s Head of Communications Steve Atkins to email her with advice on how to deal with inquiries.

During one tearful conversation with Ann, Cole is said to have pleaded: “I can’t lose my wife over this. If I lose my wife, I don’t want to live.”

Alexandra claimed she had sex with the footballer just hours after he had said goodnight to Cheryl following their first official date in October 2004.Cole was first accused of cheating on Cheryl in January 2008. Hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, said he drunkenly bedded her at a friend’s flat.

Cole’s father Ron, has condemned the footballer’s treatment of Cheryl.

Ron, 52, who lives in Australia, said: “This is as though Ashley is asking Cheryl to divorce him. I can’t say I’d blame her if she did. Cheryl has been shamed by what Ashley has done.”

Cheryl and Cole both refused to comment yesterday.

February

http://cherylsource.org/

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea Hood rats at it again this time is Ashley Cole lol
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 09:47:07 AM »
Bull them Ashley.... better that than being called a bullerman
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:08:37 AM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »

“She is eating very little."

is that even possible?

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 12:33:21 PM »
lol maybe she doh have as healthy an appetite as ashley lol

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 02:34:16 PM »
I real hate b!tches who does give ah famous man the wok and run back and bare it all to the media! yuh dun know if the fella was ah drug dealer or ah gang banger nobody on the whole wide green earth woulda here bout it BC it woulda bring shame on she,

but if the fella in the lime light, boy! look how she does all of ah sudden get morals, talking bout she didn't know ashley cole was married, and she runnin tuh tell the man wife wha happen and trying tuh do the girl ting claimin they stickin together!

ah bet if she found out she bone ah vicious ghetto gyul man she would keep she trapp shut and keep it movin, but since it eh have no danger involved and pure fame, all these high priced hookers does be airing man dirty laundry!! stteeuupppss!!!

nowadays woman eh have no shame @ all nah! what kinda woman does run and tell the world she just collect some wood from ah married man, like if she proud of it? IMO only whores!!

from lewinsky, paula jones, jennifer flowers, super head, the gyul wid koby, tiger, and all the other celebs who get caught up wid these opportunistic high priced hookers. all of them broads eh have no forkin shame!

dem boy need tuh start suing dem hookers for character defamation. that should teach dem! >:(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 02:39:22 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 04:12:26 PM »

nowadays woman eh have no shame @ all nah! what kinda woman does run and tell the world she just collect some wood from ah married man, like if she proud of it? IMO only whores!!

AMEN
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »

AMEN

First rule of dealing w/ women: Never, ever, ever trust a ho.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
Agreed but not to support the cheating but at least go with a best thing ........some real horror movies this man cheating on he wife with sheeeezzzzzzz..... if he dotish enough to cheat with them ganjieeee then i hope she dump his dumb ass....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »
Agreed but not to support the cheating but at least go with a best thing ........some real horror movies this man cheating on he wife with sheeeezzzzzzz..... if he dotish enough to cheat with them ganjieeee then i hope she dump his dumb ass....
In england eh have no setta best ting bro. most ah dem broads in britain iz average tuh below average. yuh think iz TNT, south america or somewhere in the mediteranean yuh talking bout?

as ah matter of fact, with the exception of spain, france and czech rep, the rest of europe fall well short in the best ting department.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:50:12 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 07:43:31 PM »
I see all is Caucasian women .. what Ashley yuh eh luv no sistas

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2861829/Ashley-Cole-cheated-with-girl-No4-Ann-Corbitt-in-States.html
Reminds me of Tiger Woods Ashley cah be worst than him... And whats with the Heading why u calling my favorite team players "Hood Rats" steups...

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »
In england eh have no setta best ting bro. most ah dem broads in britain iz average tuh below average. yuh think iz TNT, south america or somewhere in the mediteranean yuh talking bout?

as ah matter of fact, with the exception of spain, france and czech rep, the rest of europe fall well short in the best ting department.

lol but he come to America and the thing he beg to hit is a 2/10 and still sell him out to the media ...... i feel he slow or something

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »

unprotected wood at dat.
is 2010. when mankind go learn HIV is real? steups

i jus hope ancelotti bench cole ass tmw, cuz i really doh need a man who head not in d game forkin up against inter  >:(
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »

lol but he come to America and the thing he beg to hit is a 2/10 and still sell him out to the media ...... i feel he slow or something
I doh know bout you, but it have nuff yankee breddren who i offer tuh go and sit down and try some japanese cuisine, when them men see the sushi and try the warm saki, them men conk out and opted for micky D's instead.

point iz, yuh cyar give hog sponge cake. the same rules apply when ah man used tuh mediocrity, he will always opt for that instead of high quality. sorry, but that's the best i could come up wid. :devil:      :beermug:                           positive.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

unprotected wood at dat.
is 2010. when mankind go learn HIV is real? steups

i jus hope ancelotti bench cole ass tmw, cuz i really doh need a man who head not in d game forkin up against inter  >:(
Ah miss that part of the article yes, ah guess ah was sooo mad that i got distracted. that's all yuh hearing nowadays though, young women sellin out their conquest for ah piece ah money and fame.

ah guess that's the newest avenue for ah young gyul tuh get rich, by helpin tuh destroy fellas career by sleepin wid ah married celeb and spillin the beans.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »

I doh know bout you, but it have nuff yankee breddren who i offer tuh go and sit down and try some japanese cuisine, when them men see the sushi and try the warm saki, them men conk out and opted for micky D's instead.

point iz, yuh cyar give hog sponge cake. the same rules apply when ah man used tuh mediocrity, he will always opt for that instead of high quality. sorry, but that's the best i could come up wid. :devil:      :beermug:                           positive.
"yuh cyar give hog sponge cake" lawd fatha I have to put that dong in meh student companions ayah lol

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »
What I do not understand in all this commess is why Cole's punishment is worst that Terry's.
They say it was for repeated club indiscretions. Ent Terry do the same when he get caught
giving club tours for dollars?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 12:56:34 PM »
What I do not understand in all this commess is why Cole's punishment is worst that Terry's.
They say it was for repeated club indiscretions. Ent Terry do the same when he get caught
giving club tours for dollars?

Because it is only after Terry's commess... that they decide to institute this policy of fining players who bring the club into disrepute....

Cole is just the first "victim"... it is just unfortunate as Terry affairs still fresh in the news and it look like he getting away with it... at least with Chelsea
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »
lmao oh my gawddd

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »
STEUPS.......Man cannot live by bread alone......lol.    This world goin crazy yes......Too much media fuss over man personal brushments on the side.   Its a sorry rat that only has one hole to run to.   Hard luck boy Ashley, they harrasin yuh just like they harass Tiger.  ;D

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 06:54:30 AM »
I real hate b!tches who does give ah famous man the wok and run back and bare it all to the media! yuh dun know if the fella was ah drug dealer or ah gang banger nobody on the whole wide green earth woulda here bout it BC it woulda bring shame on she,

but if the fella in the lime light, boy! look how she does all of ah sudden get morals, talking bout she didn't know ashley cole was married, and she runnin tuh tell the man wife wha happen and trying tuh do the girl ting claimin they stickin together!

ah bet if she found out she bone ah vicious ghetto gyul man she would keep she trapp shut and keep it movin, but since it eh have no danger involved and pure fame, all these high priced hookers does be airing man dirty laundry!! stteeuupppss!!!

from lewinsky, paula jones, jennifer flowers, super head, the gyul wid koby, tiger, and all the other celebs who get caught up wid these opportunistic high priced hookers. all of them broads eh have no forkin shame!

dem boy need tuh start suing dem hookers for character defamation. that should teach dem! >:(

Yuh have ah point there just cool.

BOTH Ashley Cole and the woman who had unprotected sex are at fault!

My thing is, why would ANYONE have UNPROTECTED SEX with someone they MET NOT TOO LONG AGO.

That is extremely risky and dangerous!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:58:42 AM by kaliman2006 »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »
lmao oh my gawddd

That real funny in truth.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 06:35:56 AM »
Ah wonder if Bridge go ress some lash on JT today...

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 08:11:08 AM »

Probably not, but I'm sure he eh go feel too bad about making some crunching tackles on Terry.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 09:50:35 AM »

Probably not, but I'm sure he eh go feel too bad about making some crunching tackles on Terry.

...whatever he get, he deserve. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
Love how the thread became about lambasting women...like it was their fault HE cheated on his wife.

::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
Love how the thread became about lambasting women...like it was their fault HE cheated on his wife.

Nah, yuh wrong!! the thread iz about athletes who act the fool by making bad decisions, and some of the bad decisions include getting married tuh BITCHES, sleepin wid gold diggin fame hunting BITCHES,getting dragged into court by gold digging BITCHES, and BITCHES who have no shame and no heart does end the career of ah lot of horny money men , especially dumb athletes!

now, yuh notice i didn't say anything about WOMEN, on the contrary, i mentioned the word BITCHES!!!!! so if yuhs ah lady and not ah WITCH, THEN DON'T WORRY BOUT IT!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »

Nah, yuh wrong!! the thread iz about athletes who act the fool by making bad decisions, and some of the bad decisions include getting married tuh BITCHES, sleepin wid gold diggin fame hunting BITCHES,getting dragged into court by gold digging BITCHES, and BITCHES who have no shame and no heart does end the career of ah lot of horny money men , especially dumb athletes!

now, yuh notice i didn't say anything about WOMEN, on the contrary, i mentioned the word BITCHES!!!!! so if yuhs ah lady and not ah WITCH, THEN DON'T WORRY BOUT IT!

Just Cool yuh preaching dey brudda :beermug:

1]; } ?>