April 23, 2024, 11:35:25 AM

Author Topic: Latas is back  (Read 12436 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Latas is back
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(

an' d alternative is who................ Anton.............I prefer dey give dis anodder shot dan hear dey do dat, he have to change he approach to selection and ah could only hope defensive tactics................ah know d view is dat d man being rewarded for failure eh, but I get d feelin he was setup for dat anyways..............we chances was slim to gone and jack did done close he bank book .............. alyuh believe dat shit bout "not believing in friendlies" jack tell im wuk wit what he have...................which was pretty much nutten......and it will continue to be nutten until jack sees money to be made..............I feeel Latapy contract eh goin an be nutten to talk about money wise............................jack doh like Fenwick head....jack goin' an bring no "big name" coach here any before 2012, Latapy have someting to an two year to prove it.............an' even if he succeeds he could still simple be discarded for d "big name" coach alyuh yearnin for.

man takin what for nex two years, might be ah shit truck wuk an d only ting alyuh could do is cry 'im dong because he couldn't turn around ah already fuucked up campaign.

d problem was I new from d beginnin dat man expectations from latapy being coach was goin to be lofty an' unrealistic, and den d cussin would ah start..................I said as much last year
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
Best of luck to him.

This cyah do his career objectives any harm. Most coaches seek the national coaching position as the pinnacle of their coaching experience. RL gets it early on in his career. What's the downside for him? Regardless of performance, down the road he'll have club prospects opening up for him. Similarly, this will position him to enter the international coaching merry-go-round, for better or worse.

Iz best we get this out of our system now. It's RL's to bring it or drop it.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy Re-appointed
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2010, 02:26:23 PM »
Congratulations and good luck Coach.

I will 1st observe and reserve judgement on the man until after the gold cup.

1st

what gold cup? we not in it..

Only thing tnt will be doing next couple years is the Caribbean Cup. SHAME SHAME SHAME

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2010, 03:43:02 PM »
Well don't we have to at least place in the top 3 to go to the GC. We don't have auto. bid for the Caribbean. An exception was made for JA because they had qualified for France.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2010, 06:39:46 PM »

an' d alternative is who................ Anton.............I prefer dey give dis anodder shot dan hear dey do dat, he have to change he approach to selection and ah could only hope defensive tactics................ah know d view is dat d man being rewarded for failure eh, but I get d feelin he was setup for dat anyways..............we chances was slim to gone and jack did done close he bank book .............. alyuh believe dat shit bout "not believing in friendlies" jack tell im wuk wit what he have...................which was pretty much nutten......and it will continue to be nutten until jack sees money to be made..............I feeel Latapy contract eh goin an be nutten to talk about money wise............................jack doh like Fenwick head....jack goin' an bring no "big name" coach here any before 2012, Latapy have someting to an two year to prove it.............an' even if he succeeds he could still simple be discarded for d "big name" coach alyuh yearnin for.

man takin what for nex two years, might be ah shit truck wuk an d only ting alyuh could do is cry 'im dong because he couldn't turn around ah already fuucked up campaign.

d problem was I new from d beginnin dat man expectations from latapy being coach was goin to be lofty an' unrealistic, and den d cussin would ah start..................I said as much last year

I know you love Latapy.  I am a big fan too.  However, Trinidad have enough money to hire a serious coach for the next 4 years dread.  This story going like this:  Let's take a break from serious senior football for the next 2 years. Then fire Latapy and scramble last minute.  Seen the script and bought the DVD.  If they want Latas so much, pay a proven coach to develop us, keep Latas as the assistant for 2 years and then pass on the job.  I could see the headlines.  Trinidad beaten by Barbados out of Gold Cup Latapy Resigns  A nation's football should not be charity.  What has Latas done since Jack said he needs to develop his coaching? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »

I know you love Latapy.  I am a big fan too.  However, Trinidad have enough money to hire a serious coach for the next 4 years dread.  This story going like this:  Let's take a break from serious senior football for the next 2 years. Then fire Latapy and scramble last minute.  Seen the script and bought the DVD.  If they want Latas so much, pay a proven coach to develop us, keep Latas as the assistant for 2 years and then pass on the job.  I could see the headlines.  Trinidad beaten by Barbados out of Gold Cup Latapy Resigns  A nation's football should not be charity.  What has Latas done since Jack said he needs to develop his coaching? 

Like you eh see the man was busy palancing wid dwight and brian ahought! i don't mind latas style of play as ah coach, ah just don't agree wid his power tripin and the bad selection policies.

how did i know jack was goin and re-instate latas boy? allyuh could die for this team all allyuh want, but i'm no longer ah true fan, izz just ah casual supporter from now on, once bitten ah whole lot ah times shy! 
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy Re-appointed
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2010, 07:40:15 PM »
Congrats to Latas on his re appointment, did they say how long the appointment will be for?

I wonder who paying the salary?

With respect to the assistant coach position, I really hope he finds someone with international experience and very defensive minded cause that is where we have been exposed last campaign to telling effect both in open play and set pieces.

Latas will do fine with the tactics offensively and an overall team belief but when it comes down to planning defensively and counter tactics to the opposition, i believe he will need help.

Congrats again.

I like what your saying G. I think someone like Whim under latas could work. I dont think Dwight cuts it. except for being the offensive coach.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »
In addition, Warner said, the TTFF have accepted an invitation by the English Football Association to have Latapy serve an ’apprenticeship’ with Arsenal Football Club of the English Premier League, ’so he can work with (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger’.

ah say just keep squeezing dem english balls Jack, until yuh reduce dem to a powdery substance!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »

my point is simple, let see what can be done wit ah clean slate, we both know how d administration does drop it, I would prefer to see an experienced coach on board too, but unless d admin suddenly grows ah brain, we not seein dat before 2012, sad I know, but true

in latas own eer apparently lackadaisical way he seems to have more of ah handle dis coachin ting dan Mr. Anton "blame everybody else for mi failure" Corneal, hell I'll take Vranes over Anton

for d next two years ttff lookin for cheap an available...............an all I seein is d best out of ah bad set ah choices...............no blind love..........an dat in itself real sad.

peace :beermug:

I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2010, 05:25:57 AM »

Aye, aye....doh let me and you have to fall out eh....we start back talking national football and ah have to start policing the forum again.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2010, 06:22:48 AM »
We doomed !!!!!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Latas go have de team training in Tobago for de next six months and no friendly in prep for de Caribbean Cup.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »

Latas go have de team training in Tobago for de next six months and no friendly in prep for de Caribbean Cup.

...and no training rong carnival time !!!

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2010, 06:22:34 PM »
TTFA! Ah efffn joke yes!!! Latas is not experienced enough! Oliver Camps and Jack Warner are the same jokers for years. No change!!

Latas would be a great assistant coach; a bridge between a high profile, experienced international coach and the players!!!!!!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2010, 07:41:10 PM »

Doh Sweat Brownsugar go be trowing them party.   ;D

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2010, 09:10:17 PM »
waiz wit all d doom an gloom in here dread? allyuh in here is psychic ah wat? lewwe see wat goin an happen before we talk . yuh never know.... d team cud do a complete 180 on we.

as fans we hadda do better dan dat. it dont make sense throwin tantrums an gettin on like babies cuz allyuh didnt get wat allyuh want. all who callin 4 foreign coach! allyuh really believe any big name coach will want to coach our soca warriors? keep dreamin.

latas is our coach. he have two years, lewwe see how he handles d team without being under d pressure of qualifying  for d world cup.  if he fork up, den all d bashin on him is deserved.

scene?
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »
waiz wit all d doom an gloom in here dread? allyuh in here is psychic ah wat? lewwe see wat goin an happen before we talk . yuh never know.... d team cud do a complete 180 on we.

as fans we hadda do better dan dat. it dont make sense throwin tantrums an gettin on like babies cuz allyuh didnt get wat allyuh want. all who callin 4 foreign coach! allyuh really believe any big name coach will want to coach our soca warriors? keep dreamin.

latas is our coach. he have two years, lewwe see how he handles d team without being under d pressure of qualifying  for d world cup.  if he fork up, den all d bashin on him is deserved.

scene?
We already know what going and happen, and it's nothing different than what took place from may to november 2009. but like yuh said, maybe he would do ah total turn around and surprise we.   i just here watching and :waiting:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »
Well Miracles do happen do happen. I still waiting for a burning bush experience with this T&T team.
 Maybe the Prime Minister prophetess told Jack something. Hey Is Trinidad we talking about. Brown sugar I deliberately left out Tobago as Tobago football culture different from the mainland.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2010, 05:29:26 PM »
right leh we see now
congrats Coach
is a two year constract he say ??? :whistling:
ent the next world cup in 2014 ::)
anyway....show dem coach...day go have to leh you tek we Brazil

In addition, Warner said, the TTFF have accepted an invitation by the English Football Association to have Latapy serve an ’apprenticeship’ with Arsenal Football Club of the English Premier League, ’so he can work with (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger’.

ah say just keep squeezing dem english balls Jack, until yuh reduce dem to a powdery substance!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Dinho yuh know what would be even worse, if he turn around and vote for the US......
if de US put MORE money in AJW bank account.................no problem
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:34:07 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »
Go Latas!!!!  :wavetowel:
You is de damn ting self. Take it away ......
2 delicious years to transform our football from the START not with no last minute ting under Jackula's blacklisting gun. Yeah Jackula still dey, but yuh have room and time (kind of) to do it properly
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2010, 03:35:16 PM »
Congrats to Aklie Edwards and Densill Theobald on cementing their place for the next 2 years
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:39:24 PM by arrow »

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »
Congrats to Aklie Edwards and Densill Theobald on cementing their place for the next 2 years

::)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2010, 08:03:34 PM »

Aye Arrow, long time no see..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2010, 09:08:59 PM »

Aye Arrow, long time no see..... ;D

COSIGNNN WELCOME BCKKKKK
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>