April 25, 2024, 09:33:12 PM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 253342 times)

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I think Bahrain will win what do think?
« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2005, 10:25:26 PM »
To everyone here from T & T

I'd like to apologize on behalf of my bahraini bros here if any of them has insulted or disrespected any of you. This is your forum and we are not here to disrespect nobody. Both nations don't know alot about each other and there is alot of curiousity and hence we are just here to get to know you and have a discussion about the upcoming important game. Nothing is better than respect for each other. Therefore all the best to both teams and let the better team win. Peace !

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2005, 10:30:48 PM »
takes a big man to say that khalid

blessings
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 19, 2005, 12:06:36 AM »
 Bahrainies you'll find are amongst the nicest people ... lol if anyone seemed to insult you I am sure they were just trying to be competitive ... and its nothing personal ... the best luck for TandT team ... the Bahraini team is young, it is upcomming, it has lots of talented players... and its not about who has more players in Europe... I mean Mexico is the best team in N.America and how many players in Europe do they have ?, Look at Iran in Asia etc... Bahrain is a very talented team... and if anything its the lack of scouting that is the reason that many of these players are not in European leagues

anyways I think Bahrain will tie in T&T 1-1 and manage a 0-0 tie at home to win

- Sal from Bahrain

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain stadium and BAH fans pics(photos)
« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2005, 12:22:39 AM »
dude ... playing in the second and third division ... is not an accomplishment lol ...

Trinidad and Bahrain are prolly the same level.

Bahrain has the youth on their side, Trinidad the experience

it will be interesting to find out who will grind it out and win  :)

- Sal from Bahrain

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scouting Bahrain
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2005, 12:31:38 AM »
I think all you guys will be surprised when a team you think to be so inferior, comes to your country, and outplays you ...

:) also why the person insults at guests ... you guys need to chill man !

we're all here under the banner of freindly football and may the best team win

-Sal from Bahrain

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2005, 01:01:58 AM »
red what we like

Offline fillin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain Vs. TnT
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2005, 03:03:01 AM »
Dear Forum Members,

From all the topics is seeing in this forum that the war started between us for the game which is going to be played on 12 & 16th Nov …

Be sure that we only look at one thing & we need to clear it from our Bahraini side:

1-   Your team when they reach Bahrain they will be welcomed like heroes and you will only hear the complements that your team will receive while visiting Bahrain.

2-   We love our country, be sure that visitor's are well treated, greeted, welcomed as we are a country of Peace.

3-   Be sure that all the respect your team members will get in Bahrain our team we hope that they will get the same in your country.

4-   We don't want to use Bad Words or insulate each other for only a game … no matter what its importance but at the end each team fans want to see their Teams in the finals.

5-   Don't insult our women, mother's, fathers or any sort of relationship that we have as our values honor & respect them. Which only show if you do insult us what sort of culture TnT is.

With all the Respect, I hope that we will see the best Game ever played wishing both teams all the Best

Cheers

Offline I love bahrain

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2005, 04:43:50 AM »
وش ليك يا فلنساوي حاط صورة الستاد ؟؟

هذا هو كجرة و جذي .. عيل لو عدنا النوكامب وش بتسوي ؟؟

فشلتنا قبل لا يشوفون الملعب على الطبيعة !!

هههه

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2005, 05:12:09 AM »
Quote from: khalid link=topic=5140.msg40275#msg40275
That's exactly what we want, we don't want you to know them- while you players are soo famous  :P it's so easy to do some research on them and analyze their strengths and weaknesses, but if like you say are players are so unknown in fact i think that is an advantage. Peace !

Your an Jackass. Dwight Yorke = Champions League Winner.
Brahrains whole team - Nothing
Football is rewarding game if you are good you will end up in a good league at a good team. None of your players have done that. You IF think no one seen your team, your an real ass.
Yes your right your players are so underground and great that no-one knows of them ::)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 05:13:56 AM by Futbol »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 19, 2005, 05:15:14 AM »
actualy thats not a bad idea, after 5-0 lash u will get in port of pain, we could send the carib girls for the second leg to grind out a 0-0

we have never qualified for the world cup but niether have you and u never will. u just got lucky, china got knocked out in the semi final groups thats y u r in the play off, but well done. u will get knocked out but at least u will get to visit Trinidad and actually see some pussy.

as for not hearing about our players. buy a tv.
:rotfl: :rotfl: So True

Offline The Bear

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 19, 2005, 05:17:09 AM »
That's exactly what we want, we don't want you to know them- while you players are soo famous  :P it's so easy to do some research on them and analyze their strengths and weaknesses, but if like you say are players are so unknown in fact i think that is an advantage. Peace !

Football is rewarding game if you are good you will end up in a good league at a good team. None of your players have done that. You IF think no one seen your team, your an real ass.
Yes your right your players are so underground and great that no-one knows of them ::)

Dont Worry Bro

Its only mattar of time that the world will know our Team after we beat U home and away.... Be Happy SMILE  ;D

Cheerz
 ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 19, 2005, 05:24:11 AM »

Dont Worry Bro

Its only mattar of time that the world will know our Team after we beat U home and away.... Be Happy SMILE  ;D

Cheerz
 ;D

Seriously The ''Bear'' Stay off the drugs. its not good, its showing
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 09:14:09 AM by Futbol »

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 19, 2005, 06:12:15 AM »

Hey listen, mind your language - don't throw personal insults and swear - i didn't insult or swear- everyone has his own opinion and is entitled to it. You can easily make a strong valid point without disrespecting anyone. Don't let this get outta control !

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 19, 2005, 06:38:41 AM »

I agree with you that the name calling and swearing is uneccessary though it may seem offensive, DON'T take it seriously. It's unfortunate that we our countries have to meet under such circumstances because we are both small countries and I always root for the underdog, in this case though, we are both underdogs. I expcect a close battle between both nations on the field of play.

Hey listen, mind your language - don't throw personal insults and swear - i didn't insult or swear- everyone has his own opinion and is entitled to it. You can easily make a strong valid point without disrespecting anyone. Don't let this get outta control !

Offline bahraini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 19, 2005, 06:59:25 AM »
thank u bro it is really a great stadium ;D

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2005, 08:53:30 AM »
Alsalman - No  hard feelings, but this is not friendly football.
I will suport your team anyday, no problem.
But they way it is set up for the 2 games, your team is my worst enemy in history right now.

Believe me, when the T&T warriors take the field on Nov 12, there will be nothing friendly going on.

Its not personal, just business.

If your team beats my team over the 2 legs, respect for that, the better team win. Congrats.
Although I doubt that will happen.
But we have to make sure, just like you, that we will play with intensity and passion like we have never played before.

Offline ossama

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain Vs. TnT
« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2005, 09:28:05 AM »

Bahrain the country the lover for all...
A small country in area and but big in civilization and people...

:D

thanks fillin

تستاهل بيزات  :rotfl:

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2005, 09:35:40 AM »
Fillin,

Good luck with trying to create peace on this website.  This is football, which means passion in our language.  Have you ever seen a Brazil vs Argentina game.....Anyway, good luck, but I don't think Bahrain stands a chance.  T&T is too organized right now.

Offline abojassim

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2005, 09:45:13 AM »
bahrain will be win

Offline ossama

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2005, 09:48:09 AM »
i wish that

وينكم وينه ما تغلبونه  :D

Offline fillin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2005, 10:06:26 AM »
Fillin,

Good luck with trying to create peace on this website.  This is football, which means passion in our language.  Have you ever seen a Brazil vs Argentina game.....Anyway, good luck, but I don't think Bahrain stands a chance.  T&T is too organized right now.

We are doing our best, no hard feelings ...

i know how much people love football & we do also...

we only aim for it 2 be a fair game as it is by fifa

either from the Teams or the Fans...

Regardds

Offline Nawaf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2005, 10:17:24 AM »
I guess I should introduce myself formally..

I am Nawaf, a 16 year old Bahraini IBO student.  I am a massive supporter of Bahrain, and, yes, you might sometimes see some spiteful and angry comments from me, but in all honesty, I'm all bark and no bite.. It's all in a bit of fun! :D

Peace to TnT and Bahrain. :)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2005, 10:42:30 AM »
Alsalman - No  hard feelings, but this is not friendly football.
I will suport your team anyday, no problem.
But they way it is set up for the 2 games, your team is my worst enemy in history right now.

Believe me, when the T&T warriors take the field on Nov 12, there will be nothing friendly going on.

Its not personal, just business.

If your team beats my team over the 2 legs, respect for that, the better team win. Congrats.
Although I doubt that will happen.
But we have to make sure, just like you, that we will play with intensity and passion like we have never played before.

I think both sets and fans have underestimated each other's teams lol ... I hope our teams don;t do the same ... otherwise they will both be surprised  :)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2005, 11:09:11 AM »
Trini,

I reading yuh posts and they making plenty sense.........but yuh know how logic doe work on a football field....as Mexico was supposed to beat us.

This WC plan was in the making years now and realistically, with Bertille at the helm we were always looking for the 3rd or 4th spot. This is why we play them Asian teams to expose the men to this kinda thing

But anyways I like the post very thought provoking and remember these facts.

When we play some of them Asian games like Korea, Thailand etc. we had No Yorke or Latapy, we had no Whitley, No Birchall, No Avery.....spann get a sub run vs Korea thats it Thats 6 solid starters of the current squad. Also the squad has changed drastically with only Thomas, Jack, Kenwyne, Scotland and Sealy being the only quality survivors....and they are subs on the current squad.

Second , it was fellas like Derek King and Phillips holding the back, experimental squads

Finally and the most important point...........It was Bertille in charge not Beenhaker.

Being cautious I looking at drawing 0-0 and drawing away 1-1 and slipping past on away goals rule or edging them 1-0.

But the vibes I am getting and my vibe has been correct for the past few games......Since the Win over Panama at home, is that we will cut they arse good an proper down here in POS and demoralise them totally for the return leg.

I just Feeling a 4-0 down here!

May the best team win..................and good luck to the Bahrani fans

But It IS WARRIOR TIME!!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2005, 01:04:32 PM »
Ah feel it will be closer than that 4-0 dey Touches.
Team hungry for glory now and will play real real hard.

I have no doubt in my mind that we have much more experience and firepower than them.
Maybe even man for man quality.
What I dont know is how they play when they passionate so.
If we can repeat the passion of the Mexico game, we safe.
Bahrain may be inferior to us (my personal opinion), but we must always remember even if it is a seemingly easy game, TT will find a way and contrive to make it extra difficult. Just look at what we did vs Mexico. We cant wins games easily, we always hadda be sweating.

As I said before, the key is keeping clean sheet in POS.
A 0-0 draw will be a let down, but I still see us being able to score in Bahrain with our firepower.
We have nuff men who can score.
I also feel we shoud stick to the 4-5-1. It work good and we look solid.
With Latas on one side, Edwards on one side, Seaton hitting bullet and creating, Yorke coming up every now and then, and even Air Dog making a two run, we have lots of attack besides the in form Stern.
Save Jones for super sub role, he has more impact like that.

Offline kayed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2005, 01:06:20 PM »
bahrain will win easily i think.

Offline kayed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
bahrain will eat T&T easily
« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2005, 01:07:32 PM »
bahrain will eat T&T easily i think. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline watch de ride

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: bahrain will eat T&T easily
« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2005, 01:15:09 PM »
We love to eat PORK, so you might want to reconsider that statement!

Watch de Ride!!!!!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 19, 2005, 01:22:29 PM »

Watch de Ride!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh Lord Watch de Ride you go kill me with that one.

Them men might want to kill you for offending Muslim ways...

MickeyRat

« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2005, 01:38:09 PM »

Tell de Trini Chef to make souse on the 12th and the 16th….
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 01:47:24 PM by Tallman »

1]; } ?>