April 29, 2024, 11:26:48 AM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 253653 times)

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Re: Ref of Bah vs T&T
« Reply #1500 on: December 28, 2005, 05:42:32 PM »
it's probably a wire straight to a microphone anil was wearing...or it might be a chain

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: December 28, 2005, 05:51:20 PM »
I saw a weird thing and I think its a wire on the back to the neck of the ref!!! look at it your self!!! this jack warner is a mafia in football!!!!!! http://www.w6w.net/upload2/28-12-2005/w6w_20051228175427c2d523e6.jpg  please explain that!!

aye allyuh lost go away
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game.
« Reply #1502 on: January 03, 2006, 04:10:29 PM »
germany 06

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #1503 on: January 03, 2006, 04:15:44 PM »
I saw a weird thing and I think its a wire on the back to the neck of the ref!!! look at it your self!!! this jack warner is a mafia in football!!!!!! http://www.w6w.net/upload2/28-12-2005/w6w_20051228175427c2d523e6.jpg please explain that!!

Yuh right, it really have a wire on de Ref neck, running straight down he back right by he toetie and straight in yuh ass.

:rotfl: SAM BOY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

wait nuh tell me sum how does that picture show any wire dis man on some opeum awa
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 03, 2006, 04:59:15 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain coach gets fired!
« Reply #1505 on: February 23, 2006, 10:28:39 PM »
Bahrain now decide to fire that coach!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=16982

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain coach gets fired!
« Reply #1506 on: February 23, 2006, 10:32:52 PM »
from d time he thought their last ditch effort was a goal he shuda get fired for nut knowin d rules
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 23, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »
so?

oh I see now we go hear if Nahkid go be the new coach.

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 23, 2006, 10:41:43 PM »
yeah i wouldn't be suprised if Nahkid step up to the position!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
BYE BYE COACH!
« Reply #1509 on: February 24, 2006, 12:57:23 AM »
BYE BYE COACH! 
By RAMI HULAYYEL (Gulf Daily News)

BAHRAIN's national soccer team coach Luka Peruzovic was sacked last night by the Bahrain Football Association following a series of disappointing performances which culminated in a 1-3 defeat to Australia on Wednesday.

Peruzovic was immediately replaced by his second assistant coach Riyadh Al Thawadi who takes charge today with less than a week to go for Bahrain's second match in the 2007 Asian Cup qualifiers against Kuwait in Kuwait City.

The decision, which was widely expected and reported briefly in the GDN yesterday, was announced after the association's meeting at the National Stadium.

The defeat to Australia added insult to injury as Bahrain had earlier failed to reach this year's World Cup in Germany losing dramatically 1-0 at home to Trinidad and Tobago in the final playoff last November.

"We had no other choice but to part ways with Luka after all these unconvincing results under his management since he took over eight months ago," said BFA general secretary Ahmed Jassim.

Peruzovic's assistant Mijac Zeljko of Croatia was also sacked with immediate effect.

"There has been a lot of pressure from Bahraini supporters as well as the media calling for Luka's sacking. I am quite sure we have taken the right decision before it was too late," he said.

Jassim said the association members are satisfied with the appointment of Al Thawadi before the Kuwait match on Wednesday.

Under the 53-year-old Belgian coach Bahrain played 10 matches without a victory since August last year beginning with a 3-2 defeat at home to North Korea in the last 2006 World Cup Group F qualifying match.

Peruzovic took over the team from interim coach Wolfgang Sidka of Germany who had a good start with a victory in the 2006 World Cup qualifying match against North Korea in Pyongyang.

Floundered

Later Bahrain floundered and saw their chances of automatic World Cup qualification go up in smoke following successive defeats against Japan and Iran.

Peruzovic was the fourth coach since 2000. Sidka coached Bahrain for two terms from 2001 to 2003 and in 2005 (briefly and in interim position) while Croatian Srecko Juricic of Croatia held the post in between.

Peruzovic, who previously managed Belgium's Standard Liege, had the much-needed Gulf experience having led Al Sadd Club of Qatar to their league title two years ago. The Belgian also coached Saudi Arabia's top clubs Al Ittihad and Al Ahli. The Croatian-born coach played for Yugoslavia in the 1974 World Cup finals. He coached Chareleroi, Belgium, from 1995 to December 1999, taking them to seventh position in his first year.

It was very shocking ... Peruzovic 
(Gulf Daily News)

A disappointed Luka Peruzovic said he was shocked by the decision to sack him with less than a year in the job, writes RAMI HULAYYEL.

"I cannot say much about this because I am a professional coach and I fully respect the decisions of the Bahrain Football Association. But yes, I'm shocked. I did not expect this," Peruzovic told the GDN late last night.

"I was told about the decision by Bahrain Football Association member Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulrahman Al Khalifa and later spoke to association president Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa and thanked him for everything he did to me during my stay here," he said.

"I am really sad to be leaving the team at this stage. But I still believe Bahrain have a good chance to qualify to the 2007 Asian Cup. They are truly a group of wonderful players and I was very comfortable working with them," he said.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 24, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 24, 2006, 03:09:51 PM »
stupid """ks

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 24, 2006, 06:56:10 PM »
good luck warriors :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).
« Reply #1513 on: May 15, 2009, 05:05:30 AM »
Bahrain seek play-off encore.
FIFA.COM

Friday 15 May 2009 - Four years ago Bahrain came agonisingly close to a maiden appearance on the world stage at the 2006 FIFA World Cup™. But for a headed goal from Trinidad & Tobago's Dennis Lawrence, Bahrain would have featured at Germany 2006 as the fifth and final qualifying team from Asia. Now the Bahrainis, older and wiser for their experience last time around, are steeling themselves to progress one step further under experienced coach Milan Macala.

The tiny Gulf nation has again set its sights on an intercontinental play-off, this time against New Zealand, the winners of Oceania qualifying. And with the experience gained four years ago, Bahrain will be optimistic that history will not repeat itself this time. Though Australia and Japan are streaking away in Group A, Bahrain currently hold down the crucial play-off berth though they still have several significant challengers ahead of them if they are to reach South Africa 2010.

Bahrain must firstly see off the challenge of both Qatar and Uzbekistan for the group's third place, and then beat the third team from Group B in an Asian play-off, before they can challenge New Zealand.

Continental hurdles
Bahrain is currently sitting third in Group A with seven points from six games, leading Uzbekistan and Qatar by three points. While four points from the remaining two matches against Australia and Uzbekistan will seal third place regardless of results in other games, it is the match in Australia which is providing the most headaches for Macala.

"European leagues draw to their close late this month so by the time Australia hosts us on 10 June, they will have all their overseas-based stars available. They can call up a full-strength squad against us," Macala told FIFA.com.

The closing game against Uzbekistan could be decisive to both sides so it won't be easy,
Bahrain coach Milan Macala.

Four days earlier Australia will meet Qatar in Doha, where a point will be enough for the Socceroos to become the first nation to seal qualification for South Africa 2010. This fact, however, is seen by the Czech tactician as something that makes their clash ‘tricky'.

"If Australia loses at Doha, they will go all out against us. But even if they qualify with points from the Qatar game and field a side consisting of entirely domestic players, it could still be hard for us, because their A-league has also produced high-quality players by Asian standards," said the 65-year-old veteran coach.

A week after the Australia encounter, Bahrain entertain Uzbekistan, a side who they defeated 1-0 away in the first match last year. "The closing game against Uzbekistan could be decisive to both sides so it won't be easy," he stressed. "Uzbekistan may have lost the first leg but they are still a tough side."

Asked about which side from another group Bahrain prefers to face in the play-off, Macala firmly shook his head. "We are only focusing on the next two matches and our strategy is one thing at a time. After securing the third place we can begin to think of the next play-off and if we advance, we will definitely do our best to progress to the World Cup finals."
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #1514 on: May 15, 2009, 06:01:35 AM »
Allyuh ressurect this thred ..............Lord!!  :)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: how we taking advantage of the 2 bahrain suspensions?
« Reply #1515 on: May 15, 2009, 08:26:46 AM »
so the 2 dudes on the bahrain side that got the yellow cards, wont be playin on wednesdays' game?

so is 9 players against 11?

if trini loose them need some good licks.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: Great memories  :)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: May 15, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »
Allyuh ressurect this thred ..............Lord!!  :)

VB

Boi like is Easter
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: November 12, 2009, 06:28:11 AM »
Bahrain aim to go one better than last time.
By Di O'Connell.

The Bahrain football side have just arrived at Wellington Airport after training the past few days in Sydney. The small Persian Gulf nation totally expects to win here, and make their first World Cup finals.

Ranked 22 places below Bahrain, New Zealand loves the underdog tag and acknowledges the enormity of the challenge.

For Bahrain, it's probably even bigger. With only 4000 registered players, its hardly surprising they've never made the World Cup before.

They came agonisingly close four years ago, pipped by Trinidad and Tobago at the same final hurdle. That has given their Czech coach Milan Macala a taste of what's in store.

"Now again we have same opportunity," he says. "We have some new players and players with experience."

Held to a 0-0 draw at home against the All Whites, they believe this is their best chance to finally qualify.

"We missed our opportunities," says Macala. "The old reds are always perform better on away games. Let's hope this time as well they do."

At home the All Whites perform pretty well, scoring seven goals in two World Cup qualifiers in New Zealand.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: November 12, 2009, 06:30:02 AM »
Go Bahrain.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: November 12, 2009, 06:33:35 AM »
Go New Zealand !
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: November 12, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
Go New Zealand !

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Bharain cyar take we "smallest nation tag".....not yet, at least we still have something to hold on to from that magical time in T&T football....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: November 12, 2009, 07:27:41 AM »
Go New Zealand !

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Bharain cyar take we "smallest nation tag".....not yet, at least we still have something to hold on to from that magical time in T&T football....

dont u think they deserve it? after all, they lost out last time and took them selve - we eh even come close this time around.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 12, 2009, 08:00:47 AM »
screw bahrain.go kiwis.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: November 12, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »
Sammy,

After that Bahraini nearly break dwight yorke leg by the corner flag and the setta missiles they pelt at our fans...Bahrain ent deserve shit!

Go Kiwi's

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 12, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
Sammy,

After that Bahraini nearly break dwight yorke leg by the corner flag and the setta missiles they pelt at our fans...Bahrain ent deserve shit!

Go Kiwi's

You tell him Touches.......GO New Zealand!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 12, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »
Manama is ah cool fella (from de occasional posts here), but I badmind... Go All Whites! Go Aotearoa!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 12, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »
New Zealand is real toots...Bahrain beatin that...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 12, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: November 12, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
I like Flight of the Conchords so

GO NEW ZEALAND!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 13, 2009, 05:16:18 AM »
When is the game??
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>