April 25, 2024, 06:16:11 AM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 253295 times)

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scouting Report on Bahrain
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2005, 11:10:50 PM »
little tidbits...

http://www.persianfootball.com/readstory.php?storyid=EEpVEulppyWznGSdJp

I suggested that the third place standing is still good for Bahrain and that should revive some hope of qualification to the Play-off stages, in which Srecko agreed and thought it has to be seriously considered depending on the results after the first couple of matches.In essence , Srecko Juricic did not seem to be too confident with the chances of his team. With most of the national team players (14 players) playing professional football in Qatar league and one in Kuwait , it is quite hard for the Croat coach , who is a close friend of Branko Ivankovic , to check on the standards of his players and their performances.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2005, 11:21:22 PM »
good post alberta, dats exactly wat i was sayin, dont take any opponent likely at all, we approach dis game like it is our last.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2005, 11:35:20 PM »
little tidbits...

http://www.persianfootball.com/readstory.php?storyid=EEpVEulppyWznGSdJp

I suggested that the third place standing is still good for Bahrain and that should revive some hope of qualification to the Play-off stages, in which Srecko agreed and thought it has to be seriously considered depending on the results after the first couple of matches.In essence , Srecko Juricic did not seem to be too confident with the chances of his team. With most of the national team players (14 players) playing professional football in Qatar league and one in Kuwait , it is quite hard for the Croat coach , who is a close friend of Branko Ivankovic , to check on the standards of his players and their performances.

check some of the names in this one:

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/index/0,2527,110330,00.html?articleid=110330

... so that's where they all went?!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Check this information on Bahrain
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 04:04:01 PM »

taken for Lincoln on the reggaeboyz Site

population 688,000+

Geography
Bahrain is a generally flat and arid archipelago, comprising of a low desert plain rising gently to a low central escarpment, in the Persian Gulf, east of Saudi Arabia. The highest point is the 122m Jabal ad Dukhan.
Considered to be one of the fifteen states that comprise the so-called "Cradle of Humanity" in the Middle East, Bahrain has a total area of 620 km², which is slightly larger than the Isle of Man, though it is smaller than the nearby King Fahd Airport in Dammam Saudi Arabia which boasts an incredible 780 km². As an archipelago of 33 islands, Bahrain does not share a land boundary with another country but does have a 161 km coastline and claims a further 12 nm of territorial sea and a 24 nm contiguous zone. Bahrain enjoys mild winters and endures very hot, humid summers.

Bahrain's natural resources include large quantities of oil and associated and nonassociated natural gas as well as fish stocks, which is perhaps fortunate as arable land constitutes only 1% of the country. Desert constitutes 92% of Bahrain and periodic droughts and dust storms are the main natural hazards for Bahrainis.

Environmental issues facing Bahrain include desertification resulting from the degradation of limited arable land and coastal degradation (damage to coastlines, coral reefs, and sea vegetation) resulting from oil spills and other discharges from large tankers, oil refineries, and distribution stations.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Check this information on Bahrain
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 04:07:15 PM »
SO WAIT NAH WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE THAN THEM?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Check this information on Bahrain
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 04:07:49 PM »
Ah didn't want Uzbekistan because ah know it woudda be cold like hell down there, and they might be a lil more physically challenging. 

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
five very bad things to note about bahrain national football
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 04:27:56 PM »
1. not all of their players are bahraini. many of them were given citizenship from other arab countries.they buy the best they could.

2. they play dirty and are full of dirty tricks. they will do anything to win. expect a healthy dose of diving etc.

3. they call themselves 'the reds' (sounds familiar?)

4. they play in red at home and white away. when we fill our hasely crawford stadium in red on november 12 it will be their home colour.

5. they will treat our players badly everyday when they get there (expect no sleep due to 24 hours of noise). they will harass our players at the airport - going and coming.

i say to my people at home in tnt, give them hell on november 12.

i say to jack warner - remind the bahraini from all now that 'we ent takin dat'

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: five very bad things to note about bahrain national football
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2005, 04:43:49 PM »
 They better behave the C*nt if they know what good for them. :devil:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2005, 04:58:34 PM »
Ah hope they reading the news bout wha going on in Trini.  They likely to disappear before the match. :nailbiting:

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2005, 05:37:43 PM »
4. they play in red at home and white away. when we fill our hasely crawford stadium in red on november 12 it will be their home colour.
Dat doh matter cause when we play them in Bahrain we go feel like we home..
Thanx for the info

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2005, 05:57:51 PM »
how u know dey does play nasty??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2005, 06:15:51 PM »
how u know dey does play nasty??

there are a few other forums catering to the asian region. i read the same - other nation's fans say they play dirty ... sorry ... duhty.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2005, 09:20:10 PM »
Was just watching FSW Report ..... apparently the last time Australia were in a playoff with Uraguay, and they were in Uraguay .... they weren't allowed to sleep the nite before the match because of all the drumming and noise from outside the hotel. We all know the Aussies never reached the WC.

Let the mind games begin with this one ...... I saw greet them with hijab-less women ... WINE Carib girls WINE ..... and only serve PORK and CARIB!!!
Keep them somewhere in South ... let them travel, jess like the Strike Squad ... put them in a hotel next to a panyard ... and best of all, start all public persecution of Abu Bakr!!

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2005, 09:24:54 PM »
Muslims are peace loving people, what allyuh worry about, doh frighten, is only Abu Bakr and Osama acting like arses, and now we had a bomb outside Smokey and Bunty tonight, doh frighten, de warriors will be treated with peace and love in Bahrain....

Seriously, we need to pong 5 on dem 4kers on 11/12....  Dem look like de type to keep we team awake all night...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2005, 09:53:03 PM »
let bahrain know wat is de five things that could happen in tnt  1 carry dem curepe and let dem macomeh man bull dem. 2 deh could geh kidnap and spend two weeks in de biche forest. 3 put dem on a bwia flight straight to america.tell bush deh is taliban. 4  drop dem of in de gulf ah paria with ah sign sayin venezuela full ah faget. 5.we go hit dem five nil
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2005, 09:57:37 PM »
let bahrain know wat is de five things that could happen in tnt  1 carry dem curepe and let dem macomeh man bull dem. 2 deh could geh kidnap and spend two weeks in de biche forest. 3 put dem on a bwia flight straight to america.tell bush deh is taliban. 4  drop dem of in de gulf ah paria with ah sign sayin venezuela full ah faget. 5.we go hit dem five nil

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
#4 win

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 10:23:12 PM »
Ah spend some time wukking in UAE. An dey serious about dey fasting an ting,
We should schedule de game for 5 oclock in de evening, dey go be hungry, hungry an have tuh stop for prayers as de game start back in de second haf.
No offence to mih muslim bredders, buh is war
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2005, 08:33:38 AM »
I believe that most arab countries allow teams involved in sport to be exempt from fasting in preparations for a game. So I 'm not sure that will work fishs. Maybe someone who knows for sure can confirm.

Thanks for the info Aymir. I kinda believe it. I did some searches myself and from some commentary about they on a website, it seems that Bahrain do not command any respect from other arabian teams and people do believe that they play with a lot of tricks and that their people mistreat visting teams badly. I certainly believe that they will give us hell when we play there (just like Uruguay did to Australia) so I saw we need to give them as much hell as we could while they are here and prepare for it when we get there.
I do not believe in using anti-religious tactics but I dont think they should get any sleep.
But deh ass rich suh de probably already book a whole floor in Hilton.

I honestly think it is better to play them at night like we did with Mexico.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2005, 08:53:14 AM »
We have to be very careful with Bahrain. They play a very defensive style of ball and will most likely try to advance through an away goal if we tie in both legs. From their stats you would see that the leaders in their group, Japan and Iran only beat them by 1 goal in their matches.

I am confident in our attackers and midfielders, but our defense has to be on lock. Sancho must be heathy and in fine form for our last 2 games, likewise for Dog, Lawrence, Avery John and Spann.  

Oh...by de way, I heard on FSC or was it Gol tv that if we tie or draw on both legs and there is an even goal differential that penatly kicks will decide who advances. I hope it does not come down to that.

Beenie, I know u will do yuh ting....buss dey arse in HC Stadium and den hurt dey feelings in dey own yard!  Warriors all de way!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/t/team/overview.html?team=bhr    

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2005, 08:59:15 AM »
Dis game should not make it to penalties dread! I think for de home match Beenhakker should get as many defensive men ( defensive midfield and defence) on de bench as he could so when Stern put two in deh arse we jes lock up and go dong de road!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2005, 09:11:47 AM »
and remember it is vital that we dont concede any goals at home....

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2005, 09:35:33 AM »
fishs good one.but ramadan ending on the 4.de game is de 12th.ramadan or no ramadan deh cutarse book.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Pives

• New Warrior
  • Allez Les Bleus
    • View Profile
RE: Quick note on Bahrain
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2005, 01:14:49 PM »
My buddy from Iran emailed me last nite and told me to be wary of Bahrain as they are a good team.They were in the group with Iran and Japan as we all know.The 2 players to look out for and to stifle are Talal Yusof and Hubail. Hope Beenie and the staff taking note.Laters

Offline Collin Mcsamuel

• New Warrior
  • My band
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/mon_the_joe
Re: RE: Quick note on Bahrain
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2005, 01:17:52 PM »
I watched their first leg on Eurosport and I gotta say theyre very good in attack so if you get big Marv attacking everything in the air and the others taking care of the wingers it should be ok. Defensively they are pretty terrible so i would like to see Scotland taking their players on, he and Stern John are they type of possitive players who could really cause some problems for them.
Punk Rock will never die.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scouting Bahrain
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2005, 04:26:20 PM »
Good points fellas.You'll see how good Prophet Warner was last year when he schedule an Asian tour for us ?
Hopefully our players will be more familiar with playing dat part of the world than they are of ours.
Ah sorry de first game is at home but it had to work out for de best. Score plenty and concede any,not even one.

Offline Collin Mcsamuel

• New Warrior
  • My band
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/mon_the_joe
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2005, 04:35:59 PM »
Ithink your best bet would be to play very attacking at home and play on the wings a lot. Sammy has been working on his crossing a lot and this has paid off because his crosses are causing real problems for teams. Try and flood their poor defence with as man crosses and runs as possible maybe even opting for a 3-5-2 and punish them. In the away leg be ar more cautious because they will fancy their chances at home.
Punk Rock will never die.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
BAHRAIN PLAYERS
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2005, 05:02:22 PM »
Any news on the players from bahrain like what clubs do they play for and who they big player is because i don't think bin laden coming outta retirement soon

truetrini

Re: BAHRAIN PLAYERS
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2005, 05:02:58 PM »
wait nah..Tallman go answer yuh in about 3 minutes flat!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: BAHRAIN PLAYERS
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2005, 05:09:06 PM »
it have info further down the treat....jes look.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2005, 09:29:02 PM »
true dat.the thread staet very intelligently...I even listening to the "big tunes" that somebody post...and it really gettin me in the right vibes, to respect the opponent...aslo the post showing some reasonds why they might be strong (players playing in pretty strong Qutari league) and why they might be weak - january '05 article where the journalist decipher the lsat coach as not having much faith in the team....but allyuh last few posters dumbing down the thread man!!!
some more 1st page posters...post some more!!

1]; } ?>