March 28, 2024, 05:40:13 PM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 251780 times)

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If we don't rock you we must not go to germany
« Reply #690 on: November 15, 2005, 11:55:58 AM »
we waiting the game if we don't beat you 3-0 we must not go to germany because your team is very week

your team may be not football player

yo dude try and talk fleckin english before yuh come an try to start anything nah. Dat shitty team wanna come and score 3 on we? boy u is a crazy mudda FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Controversy plagues final hurdle of World Cup qualifying
« Reply #691 on: November 15, 2005, 12:10:09 PM »
Controversy is plaguing Wednesday's World Cup play-off second leg ties - the final hurdle of a 26-month qualifying campaign to determine the cast list for next year's finals in Germany.

The last five places of the 32-team competition are up for grabs and the tense build-up has been taking its toll.

The Swiss team were booed by Turkish supporters on their arrival in Istanbul, a Slovak player has accused FIFA of favouring Spain, a Uruguay player has said they have a divine right to play in the finals and their match against Australia will be tense anyway because of a history of controversy.

And the Australians are claiming a psychological edge over their Uruguayan rivals by enjoying the comforts of a charter flight home Monday from Montevideo.

The Uruguayan contingent arrived early Monday travelling in plain old economy class on a commercial flight two hours ahead of the Australian party, which flew home on a specially-chartered plane equipped with massage tables and medical staff.

The two-time World Cup-winning Uruguay are taking a 1-0 lead into the second leg at Sydney's Olympic stadium after Dario Rodriguez's first-half goal at Estadio Centenario on Saturday.

Football Federation Australia (FFA) chief executive John O'Neill said the Australian team's easier flight may prove decisive in their chances of ending a 32-year wait to qualify for next year's World Cup finals in Germany.

"I think it worked perfectly. Qantas should be congratulated -- the whole trip went unbelievably smoothly," O'Neill told reporters upon arrival at Sydney airport.

"The players were well rested and they'll be very well prepared for Wednesday night. The charter flight could really be the difference between Australia getting there and not getting there."

As well as the extra massage and video facilities, two doctors, a physiotherapist and massage expert accompanied the squad on the charter flight for the 11,865-kilometre (7,373-mile) journey.
Australian star striker Mark Viduka eyes the ball during a training session at the Stadium Australia in Sydney. Controversy is plaguing Wednesday's World Cup play-off second leg ties - the final hurdle of a 26-month qualifying campaign to determine the cast list for next year's finals in Germany
Australian star striker Mark Viduka eyes the ball during a training session at the Stadium Australia in Sydney. Controversy is plaguing Wednesday's World Cup play-off second leg ties - the final hurdle of a 26-month qualifying campaign to determine the cast list for next year's finals in Germany

Meanwhile Slovakian midfielder Miroslav Karhan accused football's world governing body FIFA of not wanting his country to qualify for the 2006 World Cup finals at the expense of Spain.

Spain thrashed Slovakia 5-1 in the first leg on Saturday and VfL Wolfsburg midfielder Miroslav Karhan claimed the result, and some dubious refereeing decisions, smacked of a conspiracy against Slovakia.

"FIFA does not want Slovakia at the World Cup," Karhan told the Wolfsburger Nachrichten. "Spain have more influence and would be a better guest in Germany. It is a disgrace and a catastrophe."

The Swiss team, who lead Turkey 2-0, only left Istanbul's Ataturk airport after a two-hour-and-a-half hour wait under police protection on Monday.

Television images on the CNN-Turk station also showed several dozen Turkish fans shouting insults at the players.

And the Anatolie press agency reported that airport personnel had even displayed a Turkish flag with the slogan "Welcome to Hell, 5-0."

The Turkish football federation has even made an official complaint on Monday about Swiss supporters whistling the Turkish national anthem in Bern on Saturday and about coach Fatih Terim having physical force used against him as he tried to get to a press conference.

Czech midfielder Tomas Rosicky, who was injured in their 1-0 victory over Norway in Oslo on Saturday, is doubtful for Wednesday's return match in Prague.

Borussia Dortmund's Rosicky is suffering from ankle and knee injuries after being hit hard by the ball from a kick by Liverpool's John Arne Riise. "My injury has not got any better since Saturday although the doctor and physio have been trying to assure me," Rosicky said.

"Even if I don't play at all till Wednesday, I would love to play. This is not just another match."

Czech coach Karel Bruckner must already do without captain Tomas Galasek, suspended after receiving a second yellow card.

The other encounter is a finely-balanced affair concerning Bahrain against Trinidad and Tobago, who drew 1-1 in the first leg, with the return in the Middle East.

Wednesday's World Cup play-off 2nd legs (1st leg result in brackets)

At Prague

Czech Republic v Norway (1-0)

At Bratislava

Slovakia v Spain (1-5)

At Istanbul

Turkey v Switzerland (0-2)

At Sydney

australia v Uruguay (0-1)

At Manama

Bahrain v Trinidad and Tobago (1-1)

Més que un club.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Controversy plagues final hurdle of World Cup qualifying
« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2005, 12:12:49 PM »
australia trying hard to avoid that immenent cutarse :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 15, 2005, 12:19:04 PM »
Slovakia complainin about de ref?  So how dey explain de 5 goals Spain rattle dem wit?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 15, 2005, 12:20:45 PM »
i eh really care bout dem other games atall atall.only one thing on my mind.dat is tomorrow at 11am.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game.
« Reply #695 on: November 15, 2005, 12:24:13 PM »
it is less than 22 hours for the kick off and it is hard for both teams. its their dream
to be in the world cup. its the final exam to be or not to be there is no expectation
for this match its is the one and only to improve the world that there is a country
out there with a million or .65 million citizens could reach the world cup and be
the best of 32 top teams in the world. i didn't believe what t&t coach said about
the first match about bahrain he said bahrain played better than there abilities its
kind of stupid but i can say it 80% for bahrain to 20% for t&t there is still a hope
but in my opinion you need an other coach who bring to the time young players
and make them stars because you need start over again even if you won and reached
the world cup but the youngest player in your team looks great i think he could be a
star in the futre Chris Birchall  is what you need to do it in 2010 i hope he work harder
and harder he is talented
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 15, 2005, 12:29:53 PM »
uhhuh...but TNT goin Germany this year yuh see...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #697 on: November 15, 2005, 12:33:10 PM »
we will win... i simply have a good feeling
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2005, 12:42:10 PM »
beware you didn't see the real bahraini team you definders must do there
best or the dream will blew up in the sky 90min between being in the wc2006
and being out i think bahrain will do it like when brazil did 2002 in the qulifier
getting there from smallest places but lets wait to the match and see
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 15, 2005, 12:48:03 PM »
yeah i hava great feeling im sure we can and will do it

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
FINAL SCORE FELLAZ
« Reply #700 on: November 15, 2005, 01:14:23 PM »
I think 1-0 we :)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FINAL SCORE FELLAZ
« Reply #701 on: November 15, 2005, 01:16:21 PM »
aye we have ah thread for this shiznit areddy ...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 15, 2005, 01:21:16 PM »
wer it gone cuz i aint seeing it

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: how we taking advantage of the 2 bahrain suspensions?
« Reply #703 on: November 15, 2005, 01:25:39 PM »
well i eh too worried cuz ah no Leo done handle he business and study dat already. But in my mind i wud say either a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 formation will be the ital thing for that. yuh have  i man playin as a withdrawn striker. yuh no right between the midfield and forward, with the usual playmakers in the center. but ah cud tell u Russell Latapy is goin to tear up the midfield now that they have no body to wild him up. And watch out fuh mister Yorke also. from the looks of the last game my boy seems to be goal hungry again and juss a little reminder to those detractors of Dwight Yorke he was once the third best striker in Europe eh so watch dat. He cud probably turn bk on the heat when u least expect it. but all and all yuh think we might make it to the second round dread? I done past the stage of worrying if we get to Germany. Its all about how far we get when we reach there. May sound a lil farfetched but i confident in we warriors man. GO WARRIORS.!!!!!!!!!! do u hear that sound? it is the sound of inevitability

When a thread has gone on for a while, sometimes the title is no longer relavant to the actve discussion of of the thread.

Not wanting to attract the attention of AWATT, I would like to speak on behalf of Dreded Star and ask for a bit of mercy at his sentencing.  I think he punishment should be more along the lines of rehabitalization.  He should be given some reading materail, former threads, to get himself caught up to speed on the game, the team and this current campaigne.
Every newbie is a potential Waggionist or DieHard, point him in the right direction.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2005, 01:26:16 PM »
oh lord fellaz the nervousness for tommorow boy i hope they pull of a win yess. i only waiting for 12 00 to reach tomorow.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #705 on: November 15, 2005, 01:28:22 PM »
1ST HALF
BAHRAIN 33 T&T 0

2ND HALF
BAHRAIN 46 T&T 1 

Like is what sport you looking at jamy85, ya ass sounding alittle drunk - or is it you inhale too much cockset.
Bahrain 33 ??? boy this is f**king  world cup football we discussing here. NOT American Football.

Anyway me ain't taking you on, like you just come out to  be ah tick in meh ass.

ONLY positive vibes from meh buzooms

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2005, 01:28:50 PM »
oh lord fellaz the nervousness for tommorow boy i hope they pull of a win yess. i only waiting for 12 00 to reach tomorow.

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Bredda MAN.. See this.. What is this HOPE thing ?.  HOPE ... HOPE WE WIN.. YOU MARD OPR WHAT... WE WILL WIN.. And EMPHATICALLY TOOO>...

NO Hoping here.. WE WILL.. WE WILLL .... WE WILLLL WIN>.. You understand mih ?......

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
LATAPY AND YORKE WILL HAVE THE GAME OF THEIR LIVES TOMORROW
« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2005, 01:29:01 PM »
FELLAS IF YUH READ THIS, WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!
RIP UP  :notworthy:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: LATAPY AND YORKE WILL HAVE THE GAME OF THEIR LIVES TOMORROW
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2005, 01:33:17 PM »
ohhhhhhhh we only playing with two tomorrow

iz this a new kinda formation

iz it 1-1 one in the front and one defender??

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2005, 01:34:47 PM »
we winning no hope thing  GERMANY HERE WE COME

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2005, 01:35:06 PM »
well i eh too worried cuz ah no Leo done handle he business and study dat already. But in my mind i wud say either a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 formation will be the ital thing for that. yuh have  i man playin as a withdrawn striker. yuh no right between the midfield and forward, with the usual playmakers in the center. but ah cud tell u Russell Latapy is goin to tear up the midfield now that they have no body to wild him up. And watch out fuh mister Yorke also. from the looks of the last game my boy seems to be goal hungry again and juss a little reminder to those detractors of Dwight Yorke he was once the third best striker in Europe eh so watch dat. He cud probably turn bk on the heat when u least expect it. but all and all yuh think we might make it to the second round dread? I done past the stage of worrying if we get to Germany. Its all about how far we get when we reach there. May sound a lil farfetched but i confident in we warriors man. GO WARRIORS.!!!!!!!!!! do u hear that sound? it is the sound of inevitability

When a thread has gone on for a while, sometimes the title is no longer relavant to the actve discussion of of the thread.

Not wanting to attract the attention of AWATT, I would like to speak on behalf of Dreded Star and ask for a bit of mercy at his sentencing.  I think he punishment should be more along the lines of rehabitalization.  He should be given some reading materail, former threads, to get himself caught up to speed on the game, the team and this current campaigne.
Every newbie is a potential Waggionist or DieHard, point him in the right direction.

Mr Mc.....we understand what yuh sayin but de man iz ah Jr. Warrior...he make ova 50 sumtin post and yuh mean tuh say he ain't learn nutten....nah nah nah......man used to and should get hard calpet for dis type ah foolishness.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

MickeyRat

« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2005, 01:35:16 PM »
RIP UP :notworthy:

de "rip up" part sound very gay,....let's keep it "Vibes it up"

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2005, 01:35:50 PM »

Not wanting to attract the attention of AWATT, I would like to speak on behalf of Dreded Star and ask for a bit of mercy at his sentencing. I think he punishment should be more along the lines of rehabitalization. He should be given some reading materail, former threads, to get himself caught up to speed on the game, the team and this current campaigne.

Mr MC.. I have reviewd your case for mercy..

Dreded Star was charged with the following offences :

2 counts of waggonism with intent
1 count of impersonating a bonafide Soca Warrior
1 count of falsely obtaining the title of Jr Warrior....

HE also PURGERED him self under questioning..

This is serious... We will NOT be lenient on this man.. We intend on Prosecuting... Only after he has served his sentence, we MAY consider Rehabilitation.!!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2005, 01:40:48 PM »
Well I not in no predicting score bizness. I just predict a win FOR T&T...............All now so 2morrow I go be well tight and jumping around the place like a mad man on Frederick Street.

All who ready for Judgement Wednesday.............say Finnaly WARRIORSSSSSSSSSS 4word....

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2005, 01:41:29 PM »
oh well I tried,
maybe by making an example of him others will learn from his mistake. :busshead: throw the book at him!!

Perhaps AWATT should post a definition of a Waggonist. are there different levels of waggonism? a range from that maybe goes from waggonist to newbie to supporter to die hard?

Some folks may not know they are waggonist and that they need to change their ways and aspire and progess to higher levels.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2005, 01:46:31 PM »
yuh done know

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2005, 01:51:15 PM »
oh well I tried,
maybe by making an example of him others will learn from his mistake. :busshead: throw the book at him!!

Perhaps AWATT should post a definition of a Waggonist. are there different levels of waggonism? a range from that maybe goes from waggonist to newbie to supporter to die hard?

Some folks may not know they are waggonist and that they need to change their ways and aspire and progess to higher levels.

This is the definition of Waggonism as defined by me.

Waggonist (Noun) Wa-gon-ist : - A person who jumps on the bandwaggon(see page 34) of an interest they never took interest in.

Plural: Waggonists
Origin: socawarriors.net, T&T

e.g. 1. Site supporters found it difficult to obtain tickets because they were almost sold out due to the vicious purchasing by waggonists.
       2. The Waggonist did not know the rules of the game and hence annoyed the fans that went to see the game.

Waggonism (Verb) Wa-gon-ni-zm: The actions performed by one or more than one waggonists.

eg.1.  Many people who gathered at the stadium we practicing rampant waggonizm.
     2. The waggonist have no shame in thier waggonism.
     3. Andre Samuel was appauled by the gentleman's obvious waggonism.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »
I think Aus. might surprise a lot of ppl.

vb
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2005, 01:59:03 PM »
RIP UP :notworthy:

de "rip up" part sound very gay,....let's keep it "Vibes it up"

YOU SOUND VERY GAY, YUH CUNNY :challenge:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 02:15:32 PM by marcus »

MickeyRat

« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2005, 01:59:32 PM »
Considering, we in ah much better position than some of those other countries.

1]; } ?>