March 28, 2024, 01:26:23 PM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 251765 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I MAN IZ A REALIST!!!
« Reply #780 on: November 15, 2005, 07:00:26 PM »
 :flamethrower:  :rotfl:

Offline greenbottlebaby_7

• New Warrior
  • Germany here we come!!!
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Supporters Face Restrictions in BAHRAIN
« Reply #781 on: November 15, 2005, 07:02:11 PM »
people listen it duh matter what dem ppl do to we trini ppl we does always find ah way to get around things...we go still make noise and support we team...yuh forget we name trini and we have big mouths and yuh know how we good at using them when we want to b heard and we will b heard tomorro no matter what happens...

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I MAN IZ A REALIST!!!
« Reply #782 on: November 15, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »
Teflon Don....Nice one....lol ;D
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: TIME WASTING!!
« Reply #783 on: November 15, 2005, 07:03:07 PM »
Go be wood in de tun tun
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game.
« Reply #784 on: November 15, 2005, 07:03:28 PM »
i doh care  how we win once we win i happy

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 15, 2005, 07:03:33 PM »
Neo this was reported on the news at home...
Wah bout the situation with the musical instruments? allyuh usually dont let any in??i doubt that...that sounding like jus trying to screw over we supporters

i didnt fully understand the first point he said..but yeah our matches and generally gulf country football matches have musical instruments (drums and pipes)....to be honest with u I wouldnt be surprised if bahrain supporters had them because thats usually the case...anyway im a bit unclear did he mean that t&t fans were banned from bringing musical instruments?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 15, 2005, 07:05:20 PM »

i didnt fully understand the first point he said..but yeah our matches and generally gulf country football matches have musical instruments (drums and pipes)....to be honest with u I wouldnt be surprised if bahrain supporters had them because thats usually the case...anyway im a bit unclear did he mean that t&t fans were banned from bringing musical instruments?

yes they are not allowing our musical instruments...how do you defend that ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 15, 2005, 07:05:46 PM »
i get up to pee and this is the shyt ah hearing

wait nah no lavantille riddim section

today ah rolling with ah full clip bullet proof vest and ah bottle and spoon

ah telling everybody to walk with ah glass bottle with coins in it

i cant confirm this yet but when i get up allyuh go know fuh tru

but remember fellers these people game is 60% mental they have no skill and them tactics is to trow we off

we game

try to avoid trouble...football matches get people very emotional and alot of peopple loose their sense of logic and morals which usuallyleads some to do stupid things. so becareful. just enjoy the game.

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 15, 2005, 07:06:57 PM »

yes they are not allowing our musical instruments...how do you defend that ?

I can only defend that if its applied to EVERYONE, otherwise I cant.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 15, 2005, 07:08:21 PM »
NEO.. Bahrain Fans were among US in T&T with No problems..... Covred section, Half line seats..

I dont understand the lact of reciprocation on Bahrain's FA part.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 15, 2005, 07:10:57 PM »
i am not worried we have a team of professionals who know what they have to do, they are away from home so the pressure is now on bahrian to perform in front of there home crowd yorke latas an stern an dem boys no wat time it is dey no its crunch time dey no dat this is now or never ... doh worry
SOCA WARRIOS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 15, 2005, 07:12:24 PM »
Like a Yardie call meh one day, "Trickydadian"  we will always find a way to get we way no matter what dey try. ;D

GO TNT!!!

"vibes it up"

Offline Dreded Star

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: how we taking advantage of the 2 bahrain suspensions?
« Reply #792 on: November 15, 2005, 07:14:20 PM »
this thread still goin....

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 15, 2005, 07:14:24 PM »
Allyuh doh realise bahrian startin to face reality, they realise that the team they face saturday is not the team they goin to face tomorrow...they kno is fire tomorrow do or die so dey shittin bricks right now, well i mean dey shittin desert sand right now  :rotfl: so dey tryin all how to throw us off our game

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 15, 2005, 07:15:10 PM »
NEO.. Bahrain Fans were among US in T&T with No problems..... Covred section, Half line seats..

I dont understand the lact of reciprocation on Bahrain's FA part.!

there have been a few incidents before when trouble broke out...what comes to memory was a wc qualifying game with saudi for wc 2002 when they beat us 4-0 or 4-1, i forgot exactly...but i remeber some violence broke out with some youths from either side.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: November 15, 2005, 07:16:23 PM »
so banning us from having musical instruments can stop that?? i dont see the justification in that
Back in Trini...

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 15, 2005, 07:19:30 PM »
Early goal on Bahrain...and yuh go see thunder in Bahrain ass... :rotfl:  D game go open up after dat and we go rest more in dey sc**t... ;)

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 15, 2005, 07:21:18 PM »
well im not part of the Bahrain FA, and i have not always agreed with some of their decisions, im just givin some of my oppinions on why such decisions may have been made. we cannot confirm if the FA may have made some wrong and unfair decisions...well just have to wait till the game to c who they apply to and if such decisions have been confirmed.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 15, 2005, 07:22:15 PM »
i tellin allyuh ne time dem bahrain fans try ne wildness an do ne thing to tnt fans i bet u jack warner go make sure dey get ban..... dey go hadda play 5 ah side small goal desert football for d rest of dey life

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 15, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

Hi

first of all where did u get this information???

with regards to the balls, either u misinterpreted some info or u are seriously exaggurating, that is ridicoulous... i mean i dont think any organization would limit the number of balls to make life harder....even if there was any intent...it is not that difficult to purchase footballs u know...

secondly about the seating positins, if i am correct previous visitiors have sat in the same place, if u see our stadium u will understand...they are usually given the shaded section in one of the corners...The stadium is expected to be full capacity and the reasoning for this may be purely for security and the safety of the visitors...i dont think it would be wise for opponent supporters to be sat and surroundeded in between home fans incase of any tensions and violence....football matches can often get out of control as im sure u undestand..

once again can u pls tell me where u sourced this information.?

thnx

first off breads this eh no hear say
A well respected reporter from Trinidad actually called the trinidad tv station during the nws hour and spoke about it

Bahrain were afforded all luxuries when they were here. They were trated excellently. While we locals were fored to battle for tickets.
I don't believe that the Bharain football federation wuld stoop so low.

5 balls dread

it have 3 keepers so time them get balls and yuh divide the team into forwards, midfielders and defenders somebody go had to train with ah chubby bottle.
Why the f**k would we have to buy balls, did you'll have to go and buy balls in Trinidad.

and then ban our riddim section from playing is low beyond belief

that team travelled to every qualifying game and the riddim section were allowed into the game but Bahrain had to be difficult.

Més que un club.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 15, 2005, 07:27:55 PM »
NEO-BAHRAINI
It have ah saying in Trinidad

God/Allah doh like ugliness

all yuh go know tomorrow

Més que un club.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 15, 2005, 07:31:47 PM »

Hi

first of all where did u get this information???

with regards to the balls, either u misinterpreted some info or u are seriously exaggurating, that is ridicoulous... i mean i dont think any organization would limit the number of balls to make life harder....even if there was any intent...it is not that difficult to purchase footballs u know...

secondly about the seating positins, if i am correct previous visitiors have sat in the same place, if u see our stadium u will understand...they are usually given the shaded section in one of the corners...The stadium is expected to be full capacity and the reasoning for this may be purely for security and the safety of the visitors...i dont think it would be wise for opponent supporters to be sat and surroundeded in between home fans incase of any tensions and violence....football matches can often get out of control as im sure u undestand..

once again can u pls tell me where u sourced this information.?

thnx

first off breads this eh no hear say
A well respected reporter from Trinidad actually called the trinidad tv station during the nws hour and spoke about it

Bahrain were afforded all luxuries when they were here. They were trated excellently. While we locals were fored to battle for tickets.
I don't believe that the Bharain football federation wuld stoop so low.

5 balls dread

it have 3 keepers so time them get balls and yuh divide the team into forwards, midfielders and defenders somebody go had to train with ah chubby bottle.
Why the f**k would we have to buy balls, did you'll have to go and buy balls in Trinidad.

and then ban our riddim section from playing is low beyond belief

that team travelled to every qualifying game and the riddim section were allowed into the game but Bahrain had to be difficult.

Imagine mih boy.. We get buff for Booing them as they were being announced.!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 15, 2005, 07:32:41 PM »
Me I not angry nah, treating people good and enjoying life is what we Trini known for.... We is ah cool people, and we does maintain our class when visitors come to we house....

Yuh can't expect the same from others, as what yuh expect of yuh self.... If dem want to put we down in ah corner, tuh f**k with that is dem f**kin loss, I sure them bahrain crowd would real enjoy the riddim section.... but they want to close themself off from the Trini experience so be it..... dem loss f**kers
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 07:34:59 PM by marcus »

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »
Listen Neo, (I will try to use polite English so you can understand)

it is simple.....your people better be ready to start the war and violence as well as finish it because not only will they get beat down in the stadium but I hope they can bear the bans that will follow

Start to tell your people get their licks on the field tomorrow to take it - suck it up and stay quiet.

I saw some very nasty plays (elbows etc) from your players in the last match ( and yes two were yellow carded too) suh if alyuh wan start any shit tomorrow is some thunda in alyuh ass. yuh undastand? yeah.

well dah is wuh we talking bout.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 15, 2005, 07:38:22 PM »
Neo I not blaming u i was just trying to find out if it was a standard practice...But must let you know that i think that it disgusting that this is wah the FA doing
Back in Trini...

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 15, 2005, 07:45:44 PM »
believe me i understand your comments and views.

i never said that violence will happen...I am just saying that IF suchdecisions have been made (regarding seating) then it should be only out of PRECAUTION... BAhrainis are peacuefull people but there is also a huuge youth generation in our country and alot of youngsters do atend the matches. So it is best to be safe. I do not believe any violence will erupt and hopefully we can all watch an enjoyable game.

Regarding the instruments, i think it would add spice to game...However if they were to ban them i would respect that decision ONLY if it were to be applieed to BOTH BAHRAINIS AND T&T fans. Afterall using instruments are also a big part of our support and it would be unfair to apply that partially.

And as someone stated earlier, the behaviour of fans could affct their teams Fate. So I am sure that people in the stadium will maintain highest levels of respect for one another.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 15, 2005, 07:49:03 PM »
yeah dey cant ban for one and not for all...Jack go jump on dey ass for that for sure!
Back in Trini...

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 15, 2005, 07:53:28 PM »
We chartered a plane why did we not walk with everything we need ... we walk with a Chef and no equipment ... cannot understand why it is we were expecting the red carpet.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 15, 2005, 07:58:15 PM »
We chartered a plane why did we not walk with everything we need ... we walk with a Chef and no equipment ... cannot understand why it is we were expecting the red carpet.

Yo...dey gih we FIVE balls. Expecting basic supplies is expecting red carpet treatment?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 15, 2005, 08:00:23 PM »
D Seating, is purely psychological, but the instruments is not new. In the US many times, they have stopped us from letting the instruments or flags for that matter into the arena out of security concerns. Many times, we've ignored and gone straight in, but it is a policy.

Apparently, they have a possibility of being used as weapons...... ::)

If it's not applied to everyone though....it's a problem, but form what i hear it is
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

1]; } ?>