April 28, 2024, 01:25:10 AM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 253533 times)

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: WHERE ARE THE BAHRAINIANS NOW?!
« Reply #1440 on: November 16, 2005, 12:39:04 PM »
I aint saying congrats coz our goal that was disallowed was correct plus the first half the ref was giving you fouls outta his ass

WE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOUR CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR PLAYERS BEHAVED DISPICABLY AND SHOWED POOOOOR SPORTSMANSHIP. SO BUGGA OFF!!!
\

yea cause Trinidad players were all class ... shoving players, starting fights... elbowing players ... wasting time for entire 45 minutes (not just 5 minutes like normal teams with decency)

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house

The tables have turned .... HOW YOU LIKE IT NOW BITCH!!!!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: November 16, 2005, 12:40:08 PM »
I aint saying congrats coz our goal that was disallowed was correct plus the first half the ref was giving you fouls outta his ass

WE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOUR CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR PLAYERS BEHAVED DISPICABLY AND SHOWED POOOOOR SPORTSMANSHIP. SO BUGGA OFF!!!
\

yea cause Trinidad players were all class ... shoving players, starting fights... elbowing players ... wasting time for entire 45 minutes (not just 5 minutes like normal teams with decency)

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house

Alsalman check this ................WE GOING GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
ESPN big coomentators bigging up the WARRIORS
« Reply #1442 on: November 16, 2005, 12:40:15 PM »
Tommy Smith and JP bigging up T&T on ESPS right now during the Switzerland and Turkey match. Turkey is down 1 nil right now and 3 nil on aggregate.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 16, 2005, 12:40:31 PM »
totally different ... we wasted time for 5 minutes ... not show players elbow players, buy referee's ?

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chriss Birchall, our Lampard
« Reply #1444 on: November 16, 2005, 12:41:50 PM »
Sorry Birchall couldn't do it today but he spot in WC sure so no big deal...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: Them Ball Boys Working Since the Goal Score!
« Reply #1445 on: November 16, 2005, 12:41:55 PM »
LoL .... the funniest part was that in the first half, Dwight was trying to pick up them Bahrainis who was faking rolling around on the floor ... and they were pushing back.

Then when he was on the floor after we score, dem men grabbing he hand, pulling and pushing him up.

Oh yes ... Paybackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: November 16, 2005, 12:42:19 PM »
totally different ... we wasted time for 5 minutes ... not show players elbow players, buy referee's ?

BOY YOU TALKING ALOT OF F*CKERY...... RIDE OUT OF HERE......
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: November 16, 2005, 12:42:40 PM »

WE BEAT BAHRAIN WE BEAT BAHRAIN WE BEAT BAHRAIN WEBEAT BAHRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline triniinlondon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: November 16, 2005, 12:42:57 PM »
man i just wanted to say that i'm so happy we made it. As a man born in London with majority trini famiily, it feels like one of the best days of my life! People was goin on about how it would be great if Bahrain or T&T made it, cos we small countries.....well in true London slang, BOLLOCKS! T&T are there and it will be better for the world cup because the fans will bring alot more than then Bahrain bastards could! I mean, how the f**k you gonna sit on a SOFA in a f**king FOOTBALL STADIUM! We could have won by more......Yorke was excellent - span was better....Lawrence.....shit man i don't even need to say anything about that one! He read every pass the Bahrain poontangs made and came up with the goal.......and don't forget me mum!

Every day I have to deal with people saying "wheres Trinidad.....is that in Jamaica?" (uneducated inner city London assholes). Now I can say "no you WANKER.........its not in jamaica......but we in Germany!"

:beermug:

Shop down the road used to sell Carib......well they don't anymore, cos i just by the whole stock!

A historic day...lets savour it.....
!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: November 16, 2005, 12:45:24 PM »

Alsalman seriously ? Don't you have any shame or grace ?

SHUT UP !!!!.... What games were you watching ? You were time-wasting since the first half of the first game in Trinidad.......then you went down 1-0 today and saw how it feels.........This is no alcohol anonymous meeting..we have no time for your sad stories

............pull your tampon out, be a man and congratulate us or get off the site.......................

Either way we don't care........We goin GERMANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors Forever
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 12:47:15 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: November 16, 2005, 12:46:12 PM »
Please behave guys you have to realise that Bahrains and some of them can't take they losses leave them to be childish just rejoice please :angel:

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #1451 on: November 16, 2005, 12:49:09 PM »

Spin Doctors and Propoganda!!!!

MickeyRat

Morvantman..where yuh...Report....
« Reply #1452 on: November 16, 2005, 12:50:16 PM »
All yuh hear from him yet?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 12:54:48 PM by MickeyRat »

Offline ahmed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: November 16, 2005, 12:50:51 PM »
congratulation a sad because my team lost but i am happy because
i love your team and it should be in the world cup i hoped we both
there but there was a place just for one congratulations again
Bahrain to germany 2006

Offline Bahrain Owns All

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 16, 2005, 12:51:04 PM »
thank you God for helping us to make it to germany
i think  u should said thx refree

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: November 16, 2005, 12:52:11 PM »

AH HOPE BAHRAIN GET BAN FOR AH LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME

Licks lix lix lix lix lix lix like peas.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: November 16, 2005, 12:52:33 PM »
man i just wanted to say that i'm so happy we made it. As a man born in London with majority trini famiily, it feels like one of the best days of my life! People was goin on about how it would be great if Bahrain or T&T made it, cos we small countries.....well in true London slang, BOLLOCKS! T&T are there and it will be better for the world cup because the fans will bring alot more than then Bahrain bastards could! I mean, how the f**k you gonna sit on a SOFA in a f**king FOOTBALL STADIUM! We could have won by more......Yorke was excellent - span was better....Lawrence.....shit man i don't even need to say anything about that one! He read every pass the Bahrain poontangs made and came up with the goal.......and don't forget me mum!

Every day I have to deal with people saying "wheres Trinidad.....is that in Jamaica?" (uneducated inner city London assholes). Now I can say "no you WANKER.........its not in jamaica......but we in Germany!"

Shop down the road used to sell Carib......well they don't anymore, cos i just by the whole stock!

A historic day...lets savour it.....
!

Yeah Londonboy, wear yuh RED, WHITE and BLACK let dem bastards know who you are and where yuh peoples from!!!!!

T&T MASSIVE !!!!!!!!   WHE ALLYUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game.
« Reply #1457 on: November 16, 2005, 12:53:15 PM »
he wine'ng with Kuwait_girl :beermug:

GO SWEAT & FETE MORVANTMAN you deserve it ;D
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #1458 on: November 16, 2005, 12:53:39 PM »
thank you God for helping us to make it to germany
i think  u should said thx refree

I say thanx to all the cheap shots that you Bahrainis threw at us.
Little did you know that alot of the SW read this site, and would have no doubt strengthened their resolve to win - especially with the venom and hate you spewed on our site over the last couple weeks.

Now is our time to shine.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: November 16, 2005, 12:54:07 PM »

That shows your lack of class and your lack of knowledge about the game. The goal was NOT legal...read the FIFA website asshole.

This is in the Q&A on the FIFA WEBSITE smartass. Go to the FIFA link for rules and regulations
http://www.fifa.com/en/regulations/regulation/0,1584,3,00.html

Go to the bottom link called "Questions and Answers to the Laws of the Game"  PUBLISHED BY FIFA and  Go to Law 12 - Fouls and Misconducts and read question 19. IT IS THE LAW...YOU CAN'T FIGHT THAT....

19. As a goalkeeper releases the ball to kick it into play, an opponent
intercepts it before it touches the ground. Is this permitted?

No. It is an offence to prevent a goalkeeper releasing the ball from his
hands. The releasing of the ball from his hands and the kicking of the
ball is considered to be a single action

Your team has not won a single one of their last 8 qualifiers and you think you deserve to go to the WC?

Your team came to defend and waste time in both legs. You didn't even try to play football for your own home fans you...bunch of cowards.

And your players embarassed themselves in front to the whole world acting like idiots. That guy nearly broke Dwight Yorke's ankle in the 87th minute at the corner flag and wanted to fight after. Disgraceful. Your team lost their dignity and fell apart. The Brave were rewarded...and Uzbekistanis can now smile.

Hey we felt the same thing in 89. The sadness is unbeleivable, so I shouldn't be too rough, but you lost fair and square. We were better and WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP. END OF STORY

hahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhhhhhhahahhahhah...I am on cloud 9. Where my PEOPLE? My TRINI PEOPLE!!!!!

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SAFETY TO THE FANS IN BAHRAIN
« Reply #1460 on: November 16, 2005, 12:54:17 PM »
i want to make a mention that
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Be real! If yuh cry admit it now!!
« Reply #1461 on: November 16, 2005, 12:56:10 PM »
Boy I cry a few tears, especially to see a fellow Morvant man score. I hope that inspires the young men there to want to achieve something.

I is a unashamed Warrior!!

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Poetic Justice?
« Reply #1462 on: November 16, 2005, 12:56:30 PM »
It was sweet that we score on a corner and pull them same tactics but with possession and legally this rounds. I bookin my ticket....

Germany 2006 here comes the TRINIS!!!!!

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #1463 on: November 16, 2005, 12:56:41 PM »
Congratulations Trinidad

Yes the goal was correct, and the referee was shit, but our teame was playing even more shit.
You totally deserve to win, congratulations, you worked hard for it, and I will keep an eye on you in the WC06

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
bahrain men wanna fight....
« Reply #1464 on: November 16, 2005, 12:57:29 PM »
bahrain men wanna wile up and start ting ...dem mad awa .....dem in noe dey wudda geh the most licks n dey life........

Offline Trini19

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 16, 2005, 12:59:33 PM »
DON'T GET HEATED EVERY 1 THE BAHRAIN PPL LOSS  :rotfl:WHO THE HELL CARES :devil: IS FETE IN TOWN START :D PPL GOIN CRAZY ON INDE SQUARE I LUV IT  :D
CONGRATS TO WE WARRIORS

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: November 16, 2005, 12:59:44 PM »

listen asshole the referees decision is final,plus if you understand football you must know that he has to give the keeper 10 yards off the ball.  

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 16, 2005, 01:05:57 PM »
all dem bahrainians do is complete
why allyuh wasn't wastin time and faking injuries in the second half of this game like in trinidad?
Karma is a b*tch motherf*****
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 16, 2005, 01:06:58 PM »
i remember i post after d game boit bahrain and dey por sportsmanship an ting ..... now har dem talking bout we ....... remeber ah man tell yuh "revenge is a biotch" so how it feeling now ....... it nuh nice ent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well maybe nex time yal wont do dem tingz cuz yuh cyah win like dat......so take that and cool it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 all yh cud watch we in GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lynx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 16, 2005, 01:15:11 PM »
Face facts Bahrain is shit!!!!!!!!!! now i hearing allyuh pelting bottles and thing allyuh shoulda come trinidad and do that crap it woulda be lvl cut ass

Allyuh like to waste time it good i glad they give allyuh some of allyuh own medicine Germany here we come bahrain good luck in the next 50 years if u lucky hahahaha

1]; } ?>