April 25, 2024, 05:39:55 PM

Poll

Who do you think will qualify to the world cup 2006?

Bahrain
Trindad & tobago

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).  (Read 253326 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bahrain game (16-Nov-2005).
« Reply #1560 on: November 14, 2009, 03:24:12 PM »
Them real sour like lime.

;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: November 14, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »
Bharain miss that penalty cuz karma is a bitch....dais pay back for they nasty, stinking dutty behaviour when they lost 4 yrs ago....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: November 14, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
Why did they let that big dumb central back take the PK?

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain Need a Bush Bath
« Reply #1563 on: November 14, 2009, 05:14:14 PM »
who says lighetning dont strike twice in the same place

today i saw New Zealand score header from a corner to bury Bahrain and put them out of a place at the the World cup finals

It was so similar to Lawerence header, it brought back sweet memories, NZ like TNT were playing in white and Bahrain in Red,

GO KIWIS !!!!! Well done

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain Need a Bush Bath
« Reply #1564 on: November 14, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »
yea, our record of being the smallest nation to qualify safe for at least another 4 yrs...

That is real stress for them yes

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: November 14, 2009, 06:37:12 PM »
AH LOVING EEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1566 on: November 14, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »
They missed a pk too.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: November 14, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
bahrain to nasty , anyway alyuh notice how much black players they have ? . they born in bahrain?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1568 on: November 14, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
bahrain to nasty , anyway alyuh notice how much black players they have ? . they born in bahrain?
Some of them oil states have a reputation for giving passport to men with no ties at all to the country.   I wouldn't be surprise if they gave some Africans a bligh.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: November 14, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »
Some of them oil states have a reputation for giving passport to men with no ties at all to the country.   I wouldn't be surprise if they gave some Africans a bligh.

Jaycee John Okwunwanne (Nigeria)
Abdulla Baba Fatadi (Nigeria)
Faouzi Mubarak Aaish (Morocco)
Abdullah Omar Ismail (Chad)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: November 14, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

D defence rest your honor
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: November 14, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »
Indeed

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #1572 on: November 15, 2009, 12:48:34 AM »
Bahrain remind me of a song called movin: movin from de left.. boom goal.. movin to de right!
movin from de left movin to de right! boom goal..
check it
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 12:52:03 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: November 15, 2009, 08:13:59 AM »

I knew it!!!...I was wondering whey dem darkies come from just so, just so.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: November 15, 2009, 09:06:18 AM »

Send more Africans!  :devil:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: November 15, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »

Send more Africans!  :devil:

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: November 15, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »
Why so much "darkies". Money, opportunity to play in the WC. You go to those who bid the highest. Human nature.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:13:11 AM by Deeks »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: November 16, 2009, 03:46:43 AM »

Not all! i was in saudi arabia and stayed there almost two months, and i find out @ least 50% of arabs are BLACK, yes! BLACK! for those who didn't hear me the first time! if yuh don't believe meh then take ah look @ the saudi arabian team the next time they play.

and the shocking part of it, they are the indigenous ppl of the arabian peninsula. i went to medina where the ansaar tribe is predominent and was suprise to see black ppl  ranging from brown skin to dark as midnight with nappy and dougla textured hair, and some of them are light skin like touches and patriot( ah see allyuh pictures before, so doh ask meh how i know).

it was real suprising tuh see how they range from white to black, i heard they got lightened from the roman wars, and iranian mixing with their culture.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:53:21 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: November 16, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Just Cool is correct. Africans are not  new to the gulf states and the peninsula. Blacks have always been in that area for ages. They have feature in all aspects of life. Yes slaves and concubines. But also soldiers in the armies. And there are exceptions, the occasional prince, general, admiral, etc. But they are in the same boat like any black person in any other part of the world.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: November 16, 2009, 08:37:02 AM »
But they are in the same boat like any black person in any other part of the world.

And what boat is that?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: November 16, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
Kicker,
            Most of them ketchin' their arse.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: November 16, 2009, 11:51:32 AM »
thanks for the highlight but after looking at the highlights I realise Bahrain is freeking blite. dat KC guy or whatever his name is missed wey to much clear cut chance for bahrain. new zelland should stick to cricket dey are not a good football team . Hard luck bahrain but I was going for NZ just because of bahrain nasty ways... they rass blite same freeking type of goal dey get in de rass..

war

If it will make men here sleep better.. ;D

here is the cut arse...

Pleant Simaliarities to our goal/game 4 yrs ago.. it event had the same commentators as was the exact reaction to when tallest buss the net

Enjoy

1st Half Highlights (Goal on min 7:30)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVN5utBLtuU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vVN5utBLtuU</a>

2nd Half Highlights

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y9p7JmJpTIE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y9p7JmJpTIE</a>
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: November 16, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »
What Bahrain goal was disallowed for?

It seemed to me a legit goal.

One Bahraini was standing his ground and the other one win the ball...is a hard luck for the keeper?

I think they get rob.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: November 16, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
See when the high ball bounced and ricocheted off a Bahraini, maybe that ricochet came off his hand.
I couldn't see for sure.
If that wasn't a hands then I doh know why the ref blew.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: November 16, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »
Just Cool is correct. Africans are not  new to the gulf states and the peninsula. Blacks have always been in that area for ages. They have feature in all aspects of life. Yes slaves and concubines. But also soldiers in the armies. And there are exceptions, the occasional prince, general, admiral, etc. But they are in the same boat like any black person in any other part of the world.
Deeks, this term africa only deals with saharan and sub-saharan ppl, but it have many faces of negroid ppl who are not africans @ all.

for example, the dravidians, the black head ppl, the alkadians, medianites, and the list goes on. my breddren went to iraq and stayed in ah region where the ppl looked just like him(and the boy real black wid sharp features like JLLoyd), he was astonished to learn that they were the indigenous ppl of ancient mesopotamia.

all over the middle east, these ancient black indigenous ppl are hidden in the back ground like rubbish in ah pile, most of them live in the mountainous areas and in most cases isolated from the rest of society.

if yuh black and reside anywhere in the middle east, then ah dog better than yuh, with the exception of saudi arabia, and that is, if yuh rich and yuh have status or yuhs of pure saudi blood.

right in ketch a$$ palestine it have scores of indigenous black ppl, who was there from the inception, but when yuh see or hear bout palestine, these ppl are never shown.

perfect example , the falashas, they knew more of the ancient text than the so called jew from europe or the middle east(ashkanazi- misrakki/ saphardic) but they the falashas were and is still being handled like 4th class citizens.

since the repatriation move from abyssinia, nuff of them has since returned claiming that they were abused by their lighter skinned jewish breddren.

deeks it's also true that saharan and sub saharan blacks have been migrating to the middle east for ages especially during the saharan slave trade and soldiery, but to say that's the main reason for the black presence in the middle east iz just not accurate. there are also some facts listed in the historical records that the children of israel were of the negroid race.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: November 16, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »
JC,
     Cool!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: November 17, 2009, 06:15:21 AM »
JC,
     Cool!!!!
Deeks yuh sound annoyed? all i doing is kicking it with the ppl and sharing ideas. no need be annoyed. and if you're not, then ignore the post.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: November 17, 2009, 08:43:45 AM »
JC,
     No way. I have read all of this before. Now there is even more info with easy access to the internet. Preach on bro. This is info. we should share with the rest of the forum.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: November 17, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »

I was just wondering where did these guys come from seeing as 4 years ago when we played them, I can't recall seeing any players being of African descent (ah stand to be corrected)....so ah was just wondering initially if they were brought in from outside Bharain..... :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: November 17, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »

I was just wondering where did these guys come from seeing as 4 years ago when we played them, I can't recall seeing any players being of African descent (ah stand to be corrected)....so ah was just wondering initially if they were brought in from outside Bharain..... :-\

Well everybody importin, they see our white boy buss up dey net and they decide to try a ting.
Too bad it didn't help them.

1]; } ?>