April 25, 2024, 11:42:55 AM

Author Topic: The Monkey  (Read 1538 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
The Monkey
« on: March 04, 2010, 08:56:14 AM »
Monkey on the loose in Florida shakes off drug darts, evades captors for over a year
Published: Thursday, March 4, 2010 | 9:12 AM ET
Canadian Press THE ASSOCIATED PRESS [/b]

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - A monkey that has eluded capture in the Tampa Bay area for more than a year has again escaped from Florida wildlife officials.

Authorities were called to a neighbourhood in St. Petersburg on Wednesday when the rhesus macaque monkey was spotted. It was twice hit with tranquilizer darts, but still got away by ducking behind a drug store and a church.

Wildlife rehabilitator Vernon Yates told The Tampa Tribune that the tranquilizers don't appear to affect the animal, though officials have increased the dosage each time they've used the drug on the monkey.

Yates says the monkey is smart, even stopping to check traffic before crossing a busy street.   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Officials didn't say how the monkey got loose. They say it isn't considered a threat to humans.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Monkey
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:11:53 PM »
True trini, put yuh fardder in ah nursin home nah dread , and stop costing the state so much problem, ent yuh say yuh was well off?     :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »

Yates says the monkey is smart, even stopping to check traffic before crossing a busy street.   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Monkey see, monkey do  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »
True trini, put yuh fardder in ah nursin home nah dread , and stop costing the state so much problem, ent yuh say yuh was well off?     :devil:

my father is dead! dat was yuh mammy running from pipe.

AirMan

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 04:51:13 PM »
yeh ah see this recently on CNN..funny but yet amazing

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

OK TT all bets are off, sorry man, didn't know yuh dad passed.                            positive. :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 08:21:41 PM »

Well boy....ah now understand dis chune.....:devil: :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-6yCaWvwc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-6yCaWvwc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 11:58:57 PM »

Well boy....ah now understand dis chune.....:devil: :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-6yCaWvwc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VG-6yCaWvwc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

@ least My mammy was runnin away from pipe, but it seems like you want tuh run smack into it. miss cont queer lioness! askin man bout pipe. allyuh good oui.

1]; } ?>