General > General Discussion

Crimes News Thread

<< < (2/77) > >>

warmonga:

--- Quote from: Touches on October 14, 2005, 09:24:34 AM ---Doe read that if yuh ent want to get vex today.......I sure half of them people posting doe have a passport and never take a drive out they state.

Doe study them!

We live in Paradise down here. ;D

--- End quote ---

dem lying people in Trinidad living in paradise!!!!!!.. Paradise ?.. Trinidad ?...Jamaica??>.
 Dats de f**king problem wid Trini's when man talk de truth people a gwan bout dem lying .. we all know T&T is in a bad state right now..stop lie to yu bloodclaut self.. T&T and Jamaica badd nuh Rass.. I tell mi Kids dont visit T&T or Jamaica at all....I will visit becya mi  dun live mi life , but I Refuse to have my Kids visit Trinidad or Jamaica.. De f**king place is innah mess!!!!!Face de facts and shut yu flicking mouth.. Trinidad nice Yes.. Jamaica Nice yes..But boosman I happy I living a fareign!!!!!!!!!!I a trying to get Kidnapped by cops!!!!!!!
warmonga...

ribbit:
yeah, ah find alot on this site in the DENIAL stage. might be they cyah handle "fareign" views on they bizness. well, they the ones have to live with it...

saga pinto:
Having a u.s. passport or citizenship is a insurance policy for most caribbean people,but lookout there's an article I read where dual citizenship might be a thing of the past they say no more 50% american, yuh see we as caribbean people when the heat is on we look for an outlet,an off we go to the more economically viable countries,and look behind you everybody following the pattern,I heard in the backdrop somebody say we should fightback for our country our kids against crime that's pervasive all over the caribbean,yeah they talking that but only when they far away from the homefront it's easy to be objective.

"WE PRETEND TO BE REAL,TO BE LEARNING,TO BE PREPARING OURSELVES FOR LIFE,WE MIMIC MEN OF THE NEW WORLD."       

Blue:
Story taken from Yahoo! UK. Dis is not really d type of international press we need....

Police to help battle crime in Trinidad

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (Reuters) - Police officers from Scotland Yard are being dispatched to the Caribbean nation of Trinidad and Tobago to help fight rising crime, the government said on Thursday.

The Ministry of National Security said 39 officers would arrive next month for two- to three-year stints working alongside local police.

The energy-rich twin-island republic of 1.1 million people in the southeastern Caribbean, a former British colony, has seen high murder rates and a spate of kidnappings-for-ransom in recent years.

Eighty-one people have been murdered so far this year.

Local security officials blame drug traffickers and gangs for the high crime rate.

Last September, Prime Minister Patrick Manning disclosed that talks were being held with Scotland Yard and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation to have offices set up in Port of Spain.

FBI officers have worked with local police on a few major cases.

Jamaica, another crime-scarred Caribbean nation and former British colony, has also hired British police officers to help it stop a drug trade-fuelled surge in murders. More than 1,600 people -- a new record -- were murdered on the island nation of 2.7 million people last year.

TriniCana:
Ryan it on the Trinidad Newsday newspaper also.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/stories.php?article_id=34014

We almost reach where we going....almost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version